The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Most Dangerous Game
Your my what? ((dakota only, possibly Pain)) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 4:55 pm by Vorik

» Fusion Frenzy
Your my what? ((dakota only, possibly Pain)) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 4:54 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Stars over Vegas
Your my what? ((dakota only, possibly Pain)) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 1:13 pm by Sage

» A Base To Call Home
Your my what? ((dakota only, possibly Pain)) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:32 am by Arcana

» Trial by Fire
Your my what? ((dakota only, possibly Pain)) I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 6:14 am by ProwlerKnight

» Huntsman
Your my what? ((dakota only, possibly Pain)) I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 3:51 am by Arcana

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
Your my what? ((dakota only, possibly Pain)) I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 1:42 am by Tybrid

» What We Do In The Shadows
Your my what? ((dakota only, possibly Pain)) I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
Your my what? ((dakota only, possibly Pain)) I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
Your my what? ((dakota only, possibly Pain)) I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
Your my what? ((dakota only, possibly Pain)) I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 12:45 pm by Nate6595

» Taliesin
Your my what? ((dakota only, possibly Pain)) I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2024, 2:26 am by Arcana

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
Your my what? ((dakota only, possibly Pain)) I_vote_lcapYour my what? ((dakota only, possibly Pain)) I_voting_barYour my what? ((dakota only, possibly Pain)) I_vote_rcap 
Nate6595
Your my what? ((dakota only, possibly Pain)) I_vote_lcapYour my what? ((dakota only, possibly Pain)) I_voting_barYour my what? ((dakota only, possibly Pain)) I_vote_rcap 
Cynical_Aspie
Cobalt
Arcana
Tybrid
Sage
Vorik
ghost

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Your my what? ((dakota only, possibly Pain))

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Your my what? ((dakota only, possibly Pain)) Empty Your my what? ((dakota only, possibly Pain))

Post by Arcana April 28th 2011, 4:18 pm

It was a dreary day. Sean liked it. Especially the moisture that saturated the air. Its what he loved about New York. The cold mostly. Sean was out on a little walk of his. Today was already a fun day as it was. He had spent the day hanging out with Jack. Thier little embarrasing stunt behind them. All of which gave him the feeling like he was getting fat. Though Sean never gained a pound. It was a strange occurence. Yet thats how his body worked.

He wore the usual clothes. Tight black jeans with ripped up knees. Skin conforming graphic tee with a huge smily on it. Black hair with blonde highlights swept to the side. A ring in his left eyebrow and right side of his lip. Eyes in the days light looked strangely silver. No it was a greyish almost icy color. He was enjoying his walk when a cry for help interupted his happy time. Oh how cliched this felt. Sean turned the corner of an allyway to see a thug with a gun upto a woman. He turned sneering as he pointed the gun at Sean. Shooting without warning. It hit Sean in the stomach. of course it would leave a nice bruise. A nice painful one. Yet he knew that was nothing. As water condensed from the air. Whipping at the gun holding hand. As the gun clattered to the floor. Sean running in close before the thug could react. As a fist crashed across his face. Slamming him against the wall, but not killing him. The woman he was mugging saw this as an oppurtunity. To grab her shit and run. Wasn't irrational though. She saw him kick a guys ass. Had a reason to be scared. "Your welcome." Sean huffed. Digginh hands deep into his pockets. He walked away. Noone seeming to take notice, or not wanting to.

Last edited by wallacewells4eva17 on June 25th 2011, 8:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 2483
Job : Nothing
Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.
Registration date : 2011-02-08

Back to top Go down

Your my what? ((dakota only, possibly Pain)) Empty Re: Your my what? ((dakota only, possibly Pain))

Post by Illya April 28th 2011, 5:54 pm

John waited for Sean to walk past him, keeping an eye on his younger brother as he walked down the street and shadowed him as he began to move into the crowds. It was a skill John had gained after his 25 years of life, making sure that Sean remained in sight, but far enough that he wouldn't be noticed. He wasn't standing out in the crowd, wearing a regular suit and coat. However, underneath he had everything he needed just in case a scuffle occurred. He followed his brother until he could get a hand on his walking speed and trajectory and then cut out of the crowds into the alleyways. As he made a cut, he watched from a corner as his brother confronted a thug threatening a woman. John smiled slightly, it seemed like his brother was a hero, just like his father. Reminding himself of his scumbag of a father caused John to wince. Returning his attention to the time at hand, John took a couple of steps back and timed his brother's trajectory and walked forward. As Sean came into view again, John appeared to bump into him by accident. John put his acting skills to use and fumbled around on the ground before he stood up.

"Oh sorry man" John said in a goofy, not so serious voice "Didn't see you there, I heard something happening here and I was gonna check it out, do you know what's going on?"
Illya
Illya
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Number of posts : 259
Humor : I am smiling
Registration date : 2011-03-07

Back to top Go down

Your my what? ((dakota only, possibly Pain)) Empty Re: Your my what? ((dakota only, possibly Pain))

Post by Arcana April 28th 2011, 6:19 pm

Sean was satisfied with himself. He had doen his good deed for the day. Helped someone in need. Something Pain couldn't bitch about. Afterall didn't want that hulk of a man mad at him. He was off to do something else. Maybe teach Jack more about his powers. When a guy bumped into him. Falling down then picking himself up. Seemed like a nice enough guy. Not too douchebaggy. though Sean had a bad a feeling about him. The feeling though passed away in a matter of moments. "I was just helping someone out. Doing Tough Guy duties and what not. Nothing big really." Sean shrugged. Scratching his chin. "Streets of New York are dangerous. I just do what i can." he felt like a corny superhero. With all their "Im going to save everyone" notione. When in fact Sean really didn't care. he helped who he wanted. When the feeling suited. Nothing like goody goody Pain. No nothing like that man. Pain was to wishy washy with how he worked. If he just killed a villan. They wouldn't return to fuck his life up. Thats why Sean was glad he was nothing like Pain.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.

Back to top Go down

Post by Illya May 1st 2011, 12:53 am

John scoffed slightly at Sean's remark, it seemed that his little brother didn't share their father's ideals like he had originally thought. Project Perfection's reports were right, just like him, John's siblings didn't agree and somewhat disliked Pain to a degree, nothing on John's level, but it was refreshing to know that he had at least one thing in common with his super powered siblings. However, that small moment lasted for only a moment as John returned his attention towards the task at hand. The next few minutes would decide where Sean stood with John, as either an asset, or an obstacle. John offered a hand towards Sean, making the gesture for a handshake towards his younger brother.

"My name's John Vanko, I'm just your everyday person" John said smiling "It is good to see another person on the side of good, would you like to have a coffee with me or something? I have nothing on schedule right now and I know this great bakery"
Illya
Illya
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Archer Roland May 1st 2011, 2:05 am

“Hey Sean,” Jack yelled from across the street, he’d been looking for his friend for quite some time now, not easy finding one person in the big apple. Lately it seemed that Sean was the only person he could turn to with all his problems and all the pressure of being a hero. It was nice to have someone to talk to and not to feel like he had to hide who he was for a change. Things had been really weird lately and it seemed there was nothing he could do to change that.

Looking both ways before he ran across the street to Sean, who was apparently talking to someone. Who could they be?

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Your my what? ((dakota only, possibly Pain)) ArchersGrid
Archer Roland
Archer Roland
Post Adept
Post Adept

Number of posts : 356
Registration date : 2011-04-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana May 1st 2011, 1:37 pm

The guy had him at bakery. Sean loved to eat. Especially a good sweet.One plus of having a high metabolism was never getting fat. That Sean never did. "Sure i'm okay for a talk." he said. Then a voice interuppted whatever else he was saying. Sean turned to see Jack. A hero with the same powers as him. "Hey Jack." Sean said waving at him. A big goofy grin forming on his face. Which it always did around people he considered his friends. Then he turned to the guy. Mentally cursing himself for being so rude. "I'm sorry this is a friend of mine." Sean said scratchigng the back of his head. "Jack this is John. John this is Jack." Sean said intorducing the two. Curous somewhat on how the guy could just bump into him. It seemed far too coincidental So he decided to play it safe until he knew more.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Illya May 31st 2011, 6:52 pm

John smiled at his two brothers, it seemed that the reports were right again in telling him that his siblings had some form of contact with each other. It was a calming thought that it would be a lot easier to find them, compared to other things he has had to hunt down and kill. John nodded and held out his hand as a motion for a handshake.

"Nice to meet you Jack, name's John Vanko" John said in a cheerful tone "This must be a good day, I get to meet new people and I can only make the assumption that you are also a superhero, or at least a supporter? We were going to go to the bakery nearby for some food, my treat, you are welcome to come with us if you like"

John's smile was genuine, but it was for something that his brothers didn't know about. His years of planning was finally going to be set into motion, and it was going to start here.
Illya
Illya
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Archer Roland May 31st 2011, 7:13 pm

Jack looked at the man named John, seeming to be a nice enough guy, the secret hero took his hand and gave a bit of a squeeze, moving the hand up and down for added emphasis, and the handshake was quick and easy. “I’m a hero supporter,” giving a smile to the other man. Jack hoped that Sean had not outed him as a hero to some random guy, because that would have been anti-helpful for the secret identity thing he was trying to do. “I don’t think I’m quite strong enough for the whole hero thing myself,” Jack tried lying as best he could but he had never been the best one in the first place.

Then he heard the rest of what the man was saying, offering to buy him food from a bakery no less. This guy was working hard to get in his good side, maybe too hard but that was not an issue because the guy seemed like a decent guy to him, and he was winning. “I’m always up for free food and a chance to meet new people,” Jack said as he gave a large grin in return.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Archer Roland
Archer Roland
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana May 31st 2011, 7:21 pm

A smug grin made its way across Sean's face. It all seemed to be going good. No sudden arguements he had been used to broke out. A good thing all in all. Sean clapped his hands together. A gesture of being pleased with the situation. "Well i'm glad we're all getting along." He then regarded the mans offer of free food."You had me at bakery. So i suppose we could talk for a bit." Seans face at the moment was a pictre of happy. He never got an invitation by a stranger to eat. Especially to have the food paid for him. It was all too wonderful. Yet seemed convienent. All he waited for was John to lead the way.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Illya June 15th 2011, 8:03 pm

John led his brothers to the corner of the street, where the bakery was located. The small shop had a display with various beautiful pastries and cakes. Each one of them had a unique decorative style, whether it went from simple to completely extravagant. John walked up to the cashier and smiled at the clerk girl, he flashed her a smile and a wink.

"Hey there sweetie, can you get my buddies here a piece of your finest dish? And can I just have a regular coffee?" John said in a sweet tone, he then turned around to Sean and Jack "Sorry I can't eat with you, I can only drink coffee with my condition"

John lead them down to a table, sitting in a seat opposite of them. His kind face changed to his normal brooding face. He looked up at his brothers, the soldier's gaze returning, dead and glaring. John gave a chuckle, and rubbed the top of his mouth.

"I didn't think I would catch this much luck finding you both" John said "I thought that now was the time to tell you two, but I didn't think I would get you both at the same time"

John pulled out a passport, an old Russian passport as well as a photo, a photo of a man. The photo and passport would look familiar to those who knew him. It was a picture of Brock O'Day, Pain.

"This is a picture of my father, your father" John began, smiling slightly "I am John Vanko, your older half-brother, on our father's side"
Illya
Illya
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Archer Roland June 15th 2011, 10:19 pm

Jack grabbed his pastry and walked shortly behind the man that had brought them there, saying something about a condition but Jack thought it might be too intrusive to ask about something like that with someone he just met. Sitting down on the inside of the booth and gingerly taking a bit of his creamy confection it was a little sweet for his taste but it was okay. He looked out the window and saw that it was a nice day with no crime to see, just a few people walking here and there with what appeared to be empty eyes, going through their daily routine and nothing more. The man suddenly had a much more serious expression when Jack’s eyes wondered back to him.

Then he said the unexpected, something to do with his father. No, not his father, some random hero that he had never even met face to face, only having heard stories that seemed more like myth than anything else. Jack could not believe what he was hearing; his father was a foul and despicable man with very few things in his defense and not some shining hero that protected the innocent. Not knowing what to do or say, Jack rejected what he had heard. “I don’t know what crazy thing you’ve gotten in your head but my father abandoned me a long time ago,” his eyes looked out the window again and this time he would not look back for a while. This was a sensitive issue to be sure.

Why could Jack not have a single good day.

Archer Roland
Archer Roland
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana June 15th 2011, 10:34 pm

Sean followed the man into the nice looking bakery. It had the most delicous smell of pasteries. Taking a seat with about three eclairs in hand. Taking a bite out of one gingerly. Enjoying the taste of the cream fiiling. Eyes closed as the taste sensation washed over his taste buds. Enjoying each bite as his greyish eyes scanned the room lazily. Looking over John warily, eyes moving to Jack, Out of the room he felt awkward even more. As if it was a time bomb being in the room with these two. Almost as bad as that time when he got in that fight with his exes new boyfriend. Never knew a pyrokinetic could be so much of a douche.

Well then John said the most interesting thing. More like the "oh no he fucking didn't "things. Sean gaped with a peice of donut hanging from his mouth. Eyes staring wide like he said that he was his brother. Oh wait he did. This was just fucked up. Sean was just out of breath. "That..can't be, I..I thought, but." He was just suprised. Unable to form a coherent thought. This couldn't be right. " No Pain cannot be my dad!! He can't!!" Sean thought almost screaming it out loud. Laying his forhead against the table. When a thought hit him. Wait him and Jack... they. Oh god they! Sean almost threw up.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top