The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Fusion Frenzy
Ren Starbomb (WIP) I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:21 am by Cobalt

» Jessica Albert
Ren Starbomb (WIP) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Ren Starbomb (WIP) I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 10:36 pm by Vorik

» Santo Dorado
Ren Starbomb (WIP) I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
Ren Starbomb (WIP) I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
Ren Starbomb (WIP) I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:58 am by inquisitor

» Jack Hawthorne
Ren Starbomb (WIP) I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:55 am by inquisitor

» Speedrun
Ren Starbomb (WIP) I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 3:39 am by Arcana

» Frontline

» Revenant

» Pleasant Point
Ren Starbomb (WIP) I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2024, 8:01 pm by Zonkes

» Homefront (Lore Submission)
Ren Starbomb (WIP) I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2024, 2:28 pm by inquisitor

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Ren Starbomb (WIP)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ren Starbomb (WIP) Empty Ren Starbomb (WIP)

Post by Ren Starbomb April 28th 2011, 3:26 pm

Super Hero/Villain/Renegade/etc Name:Ren Starbomb
Title: Bloodred Assassin
Alignment: Neutral
Race:Caucasian
Hair:Red
Eyes:Blue
Height:5" 11
Weight:120

Costume Description/Image: Black and Blue tight shirt, black baggy shorts, studded wristbands

Personality: Nice, he enjoys a good joke. Even though he is humorous, he lost hope when he found out he was abandoned. Knowing that no one truly cared for him, only picking him up off the road as pity. That is where his ruthless murdering attitude came from. Has no qualms about killing someone. As long as the price is right. He will kill.

History: For reasons unknown he was abandoned at the tender age of two. Where he was left to die in the streets of England. Till a pair of two married assassins. Found him. Taking pity they adopted him. Training him in their trade. From martial arts to silent killling. Using his skills he made a living as an assassin even at such a young age. Earning the name Bloodred assassin. Also due to his flaming red hair.

Powers: very flexible, athletic, can run as fast a cheetah. body parts can turn into sharp metal/swords. Can transform into almost anything metal. Can absorb metal he touches to use when powers are in effect.

Power Grid:
Ren Starbomb (WIP) Renstarbombnormal
When power is in effect
Ren Starbomb (WIP) Renstarbombtranformatio

Character Image/Description: 5ft 11, Red hair, tight black and blue shirt, black shorts, tan, blue eyes, spiky hair.

Roleplay Sample: In southern England, in an underground tavern, Ren was trying to order a drink. Although it was illegal, he tried to fake his age by attaching dog hair to his face. Even though they denied a drink, Ren's craving grew stronger for Gin. So, very short and simply, he killed everyone in the bar, including the hookers and prostitutes. ren was a ruthless assassin who didnt give a shit who you were. If you didnt give him what he wanted, he would take it. So on his way home back to his foster parents, he came across a mugger who thought he would just walk up to ren and take the gin. big mistake. Without hesitating, his skin tightened, starting to swirl like a hurricane, until it ripped open showing his metallic skin underneath, as that turned red and flattened into a sharp thin blade. Then ren said sarcastically", Oh no, whatever shall a young chap like me do?" The mugger said ", just stand still, and hand me the gin!" Ren laughed as he stumbled ina blind madness towards the mugger runnin his bloodstained blade through him. "heh, such a waste of my power," Ren said in disgust." Don't be so cocky," said his "father". ren was suprised to see him there, even though he's a professional assassin. Then his father said ", cmon son, lets head home."

When he arrived at his Fathers house, his Father gave quite a conspicuous grin. Ren was a little paranoid when he saw that."So, Ren, I apologize for what i am about to do, I saw you this night slaughtering those innocent people," said his Father.Ren replied sarcasticly ", Father, that wouldn't be trying to kill me would it?"Before his Father could respond, Ren launched spikes from his chest impaling his Father. Ren tried so hard not to cry after learning what he had just done.He smiled and said "My Father taught me not to cry over petty things." So as he left, he burned down the entire hotel, with a sadistic smile on his face.The rest is another, very Tragic, story.

Last edited by Ren Starbomb on October 4th 2011, 7:19 pm; edited 10 times in total
Ren Starbomb
Ren Starbomb

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 74
Humor : lots of it :P
Registration date : 2011-04-28

Back to top Go down

Ren Starbomb (WIP) Empty Re: Ren Starbomb (WIP)

Post by Arcana April 28th 2011, 3:30 pm

ummmm, no. you cant have an 8 stat, nit even starting out with a 7. Your history is short so is your personality. Also once again no 8 stats ever. try like a 5- 6 speed and maube adding 1 or 2 points to your FS
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 2480
Job : Nothing
Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.
Registration date : 2011-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Illya April 28th 2011, 3:33 pm

Stats don't go to 8, it is max 7 in total. But to begin you get only lvl 6 for any stat. History and Personality are way too short, make them at least 1-3 paragraphs worth dude. The metal changing power is also not very good due to having only 1 EP. Oh and your character is also very young so he won't have a lot of power at his hands
Illya
Illya
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Number of posts : 259
Humor : I am smiling
Registration date : 2011-03-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs May 18th 2011, 12:58 pm

Hmm Okay... Well your FS isn't high enough if you've had all that training and I think you need higher Endurance if you're going to be made of metal.

You can lower your EP to 2 and keep your shifting abilities which gives you a point to put onto END or FS .. But unless you want to change your History I'd put it onto FS (:

Annnd what colours do you want the grid?

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Scarletta Carleen Jones
Spoiler:

Gracie Marie Daniels
Spoiler:

Arabella Katrina Montez
Spoiler:
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 1303
Job : Cleaner; swim instructor; waitress; journalist
Humor : Russell Howard AKA taking the piss.
Registration date : 2009-09-01

Back to top Go down

Post by The Black Arrow July 29th 2011, 4:34 am

Un-trashed.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The Black Arrow's application,
Gadgets,
and Experience[color=black].[/color
Ren Starbomb (WIP) Thephantomssig
The Black Arrow
The Black Arrow
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 647
Job : Terrorist
Humor : Terrorism
Registration date : 2011-01-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Da Boss July 29th 2011, 6:44 am

The skin turning into metal is an EP skill, not and END skill, I don't see a problem with it but if an another admin points out the technicality id suggest lowering your END to 2 and putting the extra three points into EP, then just devoting 3 of the points to defense and 2 to attack, but thats only if you have to get technical

Ren Starbomb (WIP) Ivanz
Da Boss
Da Boss
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 958
Job : Bandit Drake
Humor : Jeridmcelvain@gmail.com
Registration date : 2008-07-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Ren Starbomb August 4th 2011, 4:45 am

Idk, if i listen to you, then it wont get apprved by others because they told me to change one thing and my guy will never get approved Sad
Ren Starbomb
Ren Starbomb

Back to top Go down

Post by The Black Arrow August 4th 2011, 7:57 pm

Let me try to clear a few things up for you Bro.

Da Boss was giving you a suggestion on how you could set up your power, because right now your metal power has no effect. If you listen to him you'll get approved, but let me elaborate on his idea a little.

Pretty much Da Boss's was saying that you should lower your durability to have higher EP. However I think it would work better if you lowered your strength and endurance to human level (3), then put all the extra points into your EP. Since you have 2 EP, and 5 strength and endurance right now, that would give you 6 EP.

Then, you would spend 1 EP on your morphing power (turning hands into swords, buzzsaws, spikes, ect.), and all the rest would go into your metal skin power. For each point you put into your metal skin power you can have your Strength or Endurance raised by 1. So if you had 5 EP put into this, once you covered your body in metal you could have +3 STR and +2 END. Or you can have 2+ STR and +3 END. It's up to you, you get to pick how you divide your points, just as long as they only effect those two stats and you don't go over the number of EP you put into the power.

If you still have any questions about how this power would work, feel free to ask so I can help you get approved as soon as possible.

Gadgets,
The Black Arrow
The Black Arrow
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ren Starbomb August 4th 2011, 8:04 pm

can u show me an idea of how it shoud look
ex:
ep:?
str:?
Ren Starbomb
Ren Starbomb

Back to top Go down

Post by The Bolt August 4th 2011, 8:09 pm

Hers an example

STR:3
SPD:4
END:3
INT:2
EP: 6
FS: 4
When power is in effect
STR:5
END:6
EP: 1
or your grid could be like this
STR:6
END:5
EP: 1
Your metal skin ability would be like adding points to your strength, and Dur in exchange for ep I suppose, if you put it in simple terms.

The Bolt
The Bolt
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 1262
Humor : [19:51:49] Samify : Sean gave and I recieved many things
Registration date : 2011-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by The Black Arrow August 4th 2011, 8:13 pm

STR:3
END:3
EP: 6

And when you cover yourself in metal, you will have an additional +5 points to put in either your STR. or END, you get to pick how their spread out; However, the downside to this power is that whenever you're not covered in metal your slighter weaker then the average character.

Edit: What wally said.

Gadgets,
The Black Arrow
The Black Arrow
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ren Starbomb August 4th 2011, 8:18 pm

O_O

Ren Starbomb
Ren Starbomb

Back to top Go down

Post by The Black Arrow August 4th 2011, 8:19 pm

The easiest way to put is: 5 of your EP would go to having +5 points spread between your strength and toughness. You choose how you divide the points.

Gadgets,
The Black Arrow
The Black Arrow
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Da Boss August 20th 2011, 2:06 am

I dont understand how your EP drops from 6 to one when your powers are in effect, you use your EP to sustain the power, it would have to remain 6

Ren Starbomb (WIP) Ivanz
Da Boss
Da Boss
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 958
Job : Bandit Drake
Humor : Jeridmcelvain@gmail.com
Registration date : 2008-07-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs August 20th 2011, 2:52 am

Arrow said that's how it should be split so that's how it should be split. The 1 EP remaining is for the transformation itself and the other points are divided into strength and durability. Think of it like a werewolf turning from human to...werewolf... and the fact that a werewolf suddenly bulks up, they're stronger, faster, more durable etc. (: It's like a different form.

And Ren, you should get rid of the shooting metal and such and keep with the fact you can turn your arms into chainsaws and such.

Scarletta Carleen Jones
Spoiler:

Gracie Marie Daniels
Spoiler:

Arabella Katrina Montez
Spoiler:
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 1303
Job : Cleaner; swim instructor; waitress; journalist
Humor : Russell Howard AKA taking the piss.
Registration date : 2009-09-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum