The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Twinkling in the night sky
An Ominous Villa (closed to Chelle, Iridium, and Terric) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:44 am by Starboy

» Stars over Vegas
An Ominous Villa (closed to Chelle, Iridium, and Terric) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:00 am by ProwlerKnight

» Trial by Fire
An Ominous Villa (closed to Chelle, Iridium, and Terric) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 8:54 pm by SicilianDragon

» Beholder of the eyes
An Ominous Villa (closed to Chelle, Iridium, and Terric) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:31 am by SicilianDragon

» Fusion Frenzy
An Ominous Villa (closed to Chelle, Iridium, and Terric) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2024, 5:52 am by ProwlerKnight

» A Demon In The City of Angels
An Ominous Villa (closed to Chelle, Iridium, and Terric) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2024, 9:27 am by SicilianDragon

» The Most Dangerous Game
An Ominous Villa (closed to Chelle, Iridium, and Terric) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 4:55 pm by Vorik

» A Base To Call Home
An Ominous Villa (closed to Chelle, Iridium, and Terric) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 3:32 am by Arcana

» Huntsman
An Ominous Villa (closed to Chelle, Iridium, and Terric) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 3:51 am by Arcana

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
An Ominous Villa (closed to Chelle, Iridium, and Terric) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 1:42 am by Tybrid

» What We Do In The Shadows
An Ominous Villa (closed to Chelle, Iridium, and Terric) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
An Ominous Villa (closed to Chelle, Iridium, and Terric) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 3:17 pm by Nate6595

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
An Ominous Villa (closed to Chelle, Iridium, and Terric) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapAn Ominous Villa (closed to Chelle, Iridium, and Terric) - Page 2 I_voting_barAn Ominous Villa (closed to Chelle, Iridium, and Terric) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
SicilianDragon
An Ominous Villa (closed to Chelle, Iridium, and Terric) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapAn Ominous Villa (closed to Chelle, Iridium, and Terric) - Page 2 I_voting_barAn Ominous Villa (closed to Chelle, Iridium, and Terric) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Starboy

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

An Ominous Villa (closed to Chelle, Iridium, and Terric)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

An Ominous Villa (closed to Chelle, Iridium, and Terric) - Page 2 Empty Re: An Ominous Villa (closed to Chelle, Iridium, and Terric)

Post by Ironic.Reality April 29th 2011, 2:35 pm

Looking towards Iridium he said "It is the elvish tongue, Sir iridium. Sorry i am use to speaking that way and sometimes random words pop out." Terric then thought that Iridium could just look up his language. So he mentioned "Wouldn't you be able to just pick up my language from those satellites?" Then a thought passed through his head "Maybe he can't pick up everything from them or not everything is out there to be learned. If this is the case i could show him my ways." "Your welcome, Ma'dam." Terric gave with a half smile. As he gave another scratch behind Val's ear, he noticed Chelle starting to move ahead so he followed telling Val to come. They walked up the next flights of stairs Terric thought "Wow this villa is huge, but extravagant and well kept." They came upon a room Chelle stated that it would be his own. She opened the door for him. The very first thing he noticed was the fireplace. "Very nice room, Thank you so much, Ma'dam." He then looked around and saw the book shelves and thought "This will be a great chance to learn about this place. I'm sure they have many books on everything that I've seen here." He walked in and turned around grabbed Queen Chelle's hand and placed it once again on his forehead while kneeling down on one knee. He then took notice to Val walking and laying down right next to the fireplace. "I guess that means it is time to rest. Good night Ma'dam Chelle and Sir Iridium." He then walked over and laid right next to Val resting his head on her chest. Feeling each one of her heartbeats in sync with his. He closed his eyes and felt the warmth fill his body.

Last edited by Ironic.Reality on April 29th 2011, 5:11 pm; edited 2 times in total

Ironic.Reality

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2011-03-13

Back to top Go down

An Ominous Villa (closed to Chelle, Iridium, and Terric) - Page 2 Empty Re: An Ominous Villa (closed to Chelle, Iridium, and Terric)

Post by Iridium April 29th 2011, 3:45 pm

As Iridium followed the two up the stairs, he worked on accessing the satellites Chelle, Queen of Thrones, had mentioned. With four satellites dedicated to just one task he could achieve the best connection at all times. As well as not having to re-route signals to be able to access world wide data streams. He would have connections no matter where he traveled. Something Iridium had problems with before he ever learned of this villa. Iridium detected that his connection speed had increased by 104%. He judged that coming to this place was significantly beneficial. And he projected that this was just the beginning, with assets such as these, Chelle, Queen of Thrones, would have much more where they came from. She had stated that he would have access to so much where he was going to reside. As well as stating that he could come and go as he pleased. Yet he had no where he needed to go. Or desired to go. If he left this villa it would be on request or to travel with those he met here. He judged that remaining undetected was not a necessity for those here as it had been for him. It seemed to come natural. Like every where they went those who saw them turned a blind eye. He projected that there would come a time where he would leave with Chelle, Queen of Thrones, as well as Terric. Their stay here seems to be a resting period rather than a residence. Chelle, Queen of Thrones, was in fact, a Queen. Iridium judged that she must have an agenda.

As they approached a room which was designated as Terric's quarters. Iridium scanned the room. He judged that it had been fit to please royalty. Terric had answered his Query. Elvish Tongue. Another term that he had to research. In all the places he had walked, he never picked up a language designated as Elvish Tongue. Query:"Wouldn't you be able to just pick up my language from those satellites?" Iridium processed this. He accessed the newly acquired satellite connection. There was little to be found. Only lore of Elves in films or literature. There were language translators for Elvish but none of the words matched Terric's. "Results do not match the words you spoke. There is no mention to Elves actual existence. It is all lore created by man to entertain others, whether it be through literature or film."

Iridium noticed movement. Val had moved near the fireplace and proceeded in resting. Iridium was scanning the distance from the fire and Val. Less than 20 inches. Yet she did not seem bothered by the heat. He judged that she shared the same resilience to fire that Terric had. This was projected to be one of the factors that bonded them. Just then, Chelle, Queen of Thrones, addressed him. Query: "Would you like for me to take you to your room?" Iridium processed this and answered. "I would. Thank you."

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
An Ominous Villa (closed to Chelle, Iridium, and Terric) - Page 2 14taoph
Iridium
Iridium

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 8
Humor : Scanning......... Threat level: 0
Registration date : 2011-04-12

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top