The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Fusion Frenzy
Discovering An Ancient Race (Closed to Chelle and Terric) I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:21 am by Cobalt

» Jessica Albert
Discovering An Ancient Race (Closed to Chelle and Terric) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Discovering An Ancient Race (Closed to Chelle and Terric) I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 10:36 pm by Vorik

» Santo Dorado
Discovering An Ancient Race (Closed to Chelle and Terric) I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
Discovering An Ancient Race (Closed to Chelle and Terric) I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
Discovering An Ancient Race (Closed to Chelle and Terric) I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:58 am by inquisitor

» Jack Hawthorne
Discovering An Ancient Race (Closed to Chelle and Terric) I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:55 am by inquisitor

» Speedrun
Discovering An Ancient Race (Closed to Chelle and Terric) I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 3:39 am by Arcana

» Frontline
Discovering An Ancient Race (Closed to Chelle and Terric) I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 3:39 am by Arcana

» Revenant

» Pleasant Point
Discovering An Ancient Race (Closed to Chelle and Terric) I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2024, 8:01 pm by Zonkes

» Homefront (Lore Submission)
Discovering An Ancient Race (Closed to Chelle and Terric) I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2024, 2:28 pm by inquisitor

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Discovering An Ancient Race (Closed to Chelle and Terric)

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Discovering An Ancient Race (Closed to Chelle and Terric) Empty Discovering An Ancient Race (Closed to Chelle and Terric)

Post by Chellizard April 10th 2011, 10:01 pm

Chelle had discovered and interesting piece of information from an old friend. There was a foreign beach, and she was going to purchase it for her own leisure. She could already imagine another one of Thrones' headquarters taking root there. The place was off the coast of Japan. The name of the island was Osumi. It was remote, and hadn't been touched by too much disastrous weather in centuries. She had arrived on a boat, the crew she hired setting up camp. Chelle explained she would be fine. She was dressed in a pair of actual pants for once, her shirt being corset styled. The pants were a thicker denim and were nearly skin tight. She had on a pair of ankle high combat styled boots. They were made of a lighter material so she would have the ability to move around better. Her general mission for today was to travel around and explore the island. She had her blade, Xian, at her hip. She also had her thoughts linked with Vaen and Fael, keeping them close so she wouldn't have to worry about being lost without some form of defensive getaway. There was plenty of places to shadow jump on the island, but it was hard to get off. She could fly, of course, though her left wing was still healing from the bullet wound she received a few days prior.

Chelle was trudging up the beach, her wings appearing to all eyes around of her. They knew who she was; Chelle Takeiro, the Vampiric Angel. She breathed through her nose, and felt the sand shift beneath her weight. She breathed in everything around of her, getting familiar with the surroundings. She kept walking, feeling the sand change to a harder version of Terra. The earth beneath of her feet was littered with many mossy rocks, and trees that grew ten times taller than her own form. She was told the island had a very beautiful waterfall, and that's where she was going to place her villa. Her goal was to try not to destroy too much of the beautiful forestry. She had been walking for about an hour when she saw it. The large water cascading and falling into a large blue lagoon that seemed to drain into a few caves behind of the waterfall. It was beautiful. She reached for her bag, it containing a smaller blanket to spread out and sit on. She unfolded it and placed it upon a large flat rock that was positioned over the edge of the lagoon and relaxed there, leaning on her stomach, looking down at her own reflection.

She looked so beautiful. She was too narcissistic sometimes, but she couldn't help it. Her hair was pulled back into a spiky bun, her eyes and face left bare; no makeup. She didn't really even need it. She let her wings arch and span out behind of her, the reflection of her angelic self keeping her eyes preoccupied. Her ears, though, were tuning in on every single sound. Her nose was keeping up with every single smell. Her body, pressed against Terra Firma, was feeling for any movement. She smiled at herself and then rolled over onto her back and looked up. The sky was so beautiful blue. It had a few fluffy clouds rolling over head, but that didn't matter. She pictured herself up in the heavens and just closed her eyes, her bag being used as a faux pillow. She had found a place to relax for the time being, alone and happy.

Last edited by unrealistic.entity on April 11th 2011, 4:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-My DeviantArt-
Discovering An Ancient Race (Closed to Chelle and Terric) JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
Naomi | Skyler | Nate | Chelle | Tyuki | Gerard | Miri | Uzma |  Malus | Vihaan
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 5015
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Discovering An Ancient Race (Closed to Chelle and Terric) Empty Re: Discovering An Ancient Race (Closed to Chelle and Terric)

Post by Ironic.Reality April 10th 2011, 10:47 pm

Terric had just got done eating, a roast of boar that he had killed easily a few moments ago. Happy with his filling, He called to Chath Valsharess meaning "Flame Queen" he called her Val for short. As she ate at the rest of the boar Terric had pet her on her back, she looked up showing she was happy as she wagged her tail. Terric brushed off his hands on one of the leaves he knew well, called eucalypti's which smelled of fresh lemon it also kept bugs away and hid his scent.

After he had rested for a few more minutes letting Val finish her food. He picked up one of the boars leg bones for a later snack, for Val of course. Terric had a thing for dogs but she was special since she choose him to be her master. He then picked up his cloak slung it over his back and raised his hood over his head. It had a faint symbol on the back of a Tri-fork, the family's crest. He then called to Val "Flohlu" meaning follow in elvish.

Terric had been taking a hidden trail to what he knew as "L' Zhennu Falann" in other words the great spring. Jumping from tree to tree he watched his surroundings glancing below from time to time studying Val to see if she sensed anything. Coming upon the secret entrance to the back of the spring he stopped at the sudden whisp of Val. He knew that she had sensed a presence due to her distinct pitch. He then whistled lowly to Val symbolizing that it was time to be ultra silent and watch her surroundings.

Terric then made a sign towards Val meaning jump she had then curled her hind legs and leaped up a good 10 foot rock to where he was standing. They both moved quietly behind the waterfall as to not bring any attention to themselves. He then looked at Val telling her to stay unless signaled just in case it was an ambush. He cared a lot about her well being even though she had been through epic battles in her days. He then slid out quickly and silently above the trees watching his every step.

He then smelt it also a non-familiar smell of a sweet fragrance. It was then that he knew people were here and heightened his senses honing in with his ears and eyes. He then spotted a woman in a normal cloths resting. He then waited to see if there were any signs of someone else like a bodyguard. It was only then he noticed she was alone and decided it was time to move in. In one swift but stealthy movement he landed a few meters above her on a nearby tree branch. He saw she had her eyes closed and moved down to the ground. He notched his arrow and it was aimed directly at the foreigner. He then said "Vel'uss ph' dos lu' ele ph' dos ghil?"
Ironic.Reality
Ironic.Reality

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 73
Job : Slacker, Inc.
Humor : [21:55:17] * Chellizard just, cannot deal with the stupidity cluttering this cbox.
Registration date : 2011-03-13

Back to top Go down

Discovering An Ancient Race (Closed to Chelle and Terric) Empty Re: Discovering An Ancient Race (Closed to Chelle and Terric)

Post by Chellizard April 10th 2011, 11:07 pm

Chelle had thought she heard someone, or just something, but the waterfall crashing against the lagoon kept her mind at ease. She kept her ears open to any new sounds, though, and kept her breathing shallow and slow. The smell of fresh water mixed with salt water from the ocean made this adventure pleasurable. Chelle then heard a new sound. It was different from the sounds of animals making light noises, and hopping around from tree to tree. With a start, Chelle had herself leaned up, coming face to face with an arrowhead. Her wings were sprawled behind of her, making for a lovely sight when she sat up abruptly. Her wings flared and they ruffled, the ebony feathers catching the sunlight boring down on her and the foreign man. She took notice to the dog. It was a rare breed. She could tell. She had seem them when she had first been sent to roam Earth. She chuckled and listened to the old language she used to speak so fluently. It was odd, though. She hadn't heard or spoke that language for centuries upon centuries. Upon translating it in her heard, she retaliated back to the man while she stood up slowly. "Ussta kaas zhah Chelle. Usstan tlun ghil ulu screa bauth nindol k'lar." Chelle chuckled and moved forward, using just her index finger on her left hand to tip his arrow down. She did not fear this man, and she had no reason to. After all, she was the daughter of Lucifer.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 10th 2011, 11:42 pm

(Join?)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard April 11th 2011, 4:11 pm

Nightkill wrote:(Join?)

Razz Nah. Sorry, darlin'.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironic.Reality April 11th 2011, 4:16 pm

Terric could tell this strange woman had no fears from the look in her eyes and her calm demeanor. He loosened the grip on his bow lowering it while placing his arrow back in his quiver. He was surprised at the fact that this foreigner knew his native tongue or that she got to this location at all. He proceeded to question her. "Lu'oh xunus dos ragar nindol k'lar? Nindol k'lar zhah orthae ulu ussta lodias lu' dos zhal'la naut tlu ghil." As he spoke he studied her still unsure whether she was friend or foe. Judging from her appearance she was not too friendly looking yet she made no moves that would require him to take offensive action. She simply looked up at him and smiled and the smile was not average. Like she already knew everything about him. He noticed her eyes quickly glance towards the waterfall. She knew Val was there. Amazing. Even with Val's stealth ability she noticed her. It made him uneasy. This woman was no one to trifle with. Terric knew he must figure out why she was here and fast. He also knew he mustn't let her get the upper hand in this conversation. He asked again sternly "Ele ph' dos ghil?"

Discovering An Ancient Race (Closed to Chelle and Terric) Pbucket
Discovering An Ancient Race (Closed to Chelle and Terric) SWh2eDiscovering An Ancient Race (Closed to Chelle and Terric) AYKvgDiscovering An Ancient Race (Closed to Chelle and Terric) 5f9qpDiscovering An Ancient Race (Closed to Chelle and Terric) 6CtUK
Ironic.Reality
Ironic.Reality

Humor : [21:55:17] * Chellizard just, cannot deal with the stupidity cluttering this cbox.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard April 11th 2011, 4:32 pm

Chelle chuckled and let her wings fold behind of her, the feathers relaxing while she gave the man some space. She took into consideration his attire, and even so his complete essence. She breathed in and found her nose picking up the smell of left over meat; probably a snack for the dog. She honed in on his question, and noticed a bit of fear, or rather, insecurity lacing his tone. She let a hum press against her lips while she crossed her arms below her bosom. "Usstan tlun ghil ulu phlyle nindol thac'zil." She explained, the dialect flowing so flawlessly. She had her lips curving into another inviting smile, allowing herself to take a step to circle around of this man. Her own accent, though, being a thick Italian, did seep through when she spoke again. "Do you speak English, perhaps?" She questioned openly, speaking a bit more moderately, rather than her own clipped syllabic vocabulary. She let her hands stay partly visible, despite being tucked beneath her corset crushed chest. She liked the feeling of tight clothes, and it also gave her a bit of security when out and about. She cleared her throat and let him question her again. She sighed and answered again, in English yet again. "Let me explain better.. I am Chelle Takeiro-DiMartino.. and I've come here to place a headquarters for my organization, Thrones. For my clan." She blinked toward him, trying to get her point across as gently as possible. He seemed a bit peeved, considering this place wasn't exactly uninhabited after all.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironic.Reality April 11th 2011, 5:01 pm

Terric scoffed with a bit of immatureness seeing that she was set on claiming the land of his former clan. "I am fond of this, english, my father taught me this and now i understand why. My apologies Ms. Chelle for my insecurity. It's been a while since I've encountered anybody" He takes a bow showing respect. He then called to Val "Doer." she came as ordered as she jumped down. Terric reached in his pack and pulled out the left over bone with a bit of meat still on it. He tossed it at her legs. He says"Bwael ligrr"since she only knew the one tone, as he patted her head. She gnawed on the bone and seemed quite contempt.

Moving on to the woman he then mention "How did you get those wings on your back?" He had not seen any human with such a graceful appearance, only that of on birds. He watched as Chelle circled him keeping his eyes peeled and ears open for that "just in case" of an ambush. He still seemed very tense not knowing what could happen next but still remained calm on the outside. It's how the elven race was raised. Thinking about it she said she was going to place a headquarters here for her clan. A thought popped in his head so he just decided to state it aloud. "Do as you wish. I only have one request... Let me join your cause and help you set up your headquarters. Since this was once my clan's land and i know it like the back of my hand." He seemed like there was something else on his mind but he wasn't going to state his main goal yet. Just in case she was working with his brother Tarran or could be in a possible alliance with them. He didn't want to mess up any chance of his revenge for his fallen clan.

Discovering An Ancient Race (Closed to Chelle and Terric) SWh2eDiscovering An Ancient Race (Closed to Chelle and Terric) AYKvgDiscovering An Ancient Race (Closed to Chelle and Terric) 5f9qpDiscovering An Ancient Race (Closed to Chelle and Terric) 6CtUK
Ironic.Reality
Ironic.Reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard April 11th 2011, 6:34 pm

She nodded and stopped her pacing circle around of him and faced him yet again. She had taken in the fact that his dog was black and red, and held a few sacred symbols upon it's fur. This breed was indeed very special. She had met one in her lifetime, and it had chosen in adopted child, Malus, to become it's master. Chelle let her right brow arch indefinitely, a chuckle passing her lips. Had he not heard of an Angel? She sighed and looked at him. "I am cursed, or some would say blessed, with the blood of an Angel." She moved her hands upon her hips and relaxed her expression. She let her eyes close, taking in his proposal. She could take this sad, lonely man under her wing and teach him a few normal customs, and in exchange, she would gain an assassin like member to Thrones, as well as a personal guide to this island. She let her eyes open, the deep auburn hues boring into his own. "It's a deal." She stepped forward and unsheathed her sword, slamming it down into Terra Firma. The blade was three feet long, so nearly two and a half feet were still protruding the thin, double edged katana type blade. "Then in the name of Queen Chelle, leader of Thrones, I hereby claim this land without any act of purchase."

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironic.Reality April 11th 2011, 11:12 pm

Terric snickered at the thought of angels being real. He then realized that he forgot to mention his name. He states "Terric Severus is the name ma'dam." reaching for her hand he places it against his forehead showing utter allegiance. He then stands and sees that Val is finished the bone completely as usual. He calls for her to come to his side. She almost instantly moves to his side and sits in a proper position so still and quiet it was as if a ghost had passed by. He then noticed her double edged katana and asked "Who made that blade for you?" it was familiar like he had seen it somewhere else before. He shook his head not remembering, it would come to him later, it always did. "Would you follow me Chelle? I have something rather important to show you, it's a sacred place and you have to be invited." He felt something strange run throughout his body as they locked eyes. There was something different about this woman he knew for sure.

Ironic.Reality
Ironic.Reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 11th 2011, 11:46 pm

unrealistic.entity wrote:
Nightkill wrote:(Join?)

Razz Nah. Sorry, darlin'.
Sad
Alright.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard April 12th 2011, 4:28 pm

"Pleasure to finally be properly introduced. You know I am Chelle, of course." Chelle let him take her hand, her mind going into a flashback of old English times. She remembered when it was proper to take a woman's hand and kiss the supple flesh and caress the fingers. She then noticed a different trait. Terric Severus, this being the elf's name, had placed it against his forehead. It was an invitation into his life; into his soul. This custom she had been through before. She nodded gently and accepted what he had proposed to her. That simple little gesture; it was like making a pact that would last until the day of death. Chelle turned her attention from Terric, accepting her hand from his grasp. Her hands, being surprisingly smooth, fit into the more-so-roughly made palms of Terric. She let her eyes fall upon Val, giving the beast a smile with her eyes. She let her eyes flick from the canine and back to the elven male. "Oh? My sword? It's been with me since the first few centuries that the world had evolved. It was made by an old friend in Osaka thousands of years ago." She smiled lightly, though more to herself than Terric. She swallowed a lump that rose in her throat, this being an old memory trying to surface through an emotional tangent she almost let herself rant off onto. She unearthed her sword and wiped the blade off on the edge of her booth, sheathing it with an excellent metal against metal sound following. She hadn't even looked down to sheath it, either. It was so natural to her now. She had fought in nearly every war, became a mark in history. She looked up to Terric, nodding. "All right then. Lead me, Terric." She waved her hand out in front of her, as if she was preparing to bow; the gesture was also one that gave him open leadership to take her wherever. The trust she held for this man was increasing by the moment. She could tell by the way he looked at her.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironic.Reality April 12th 2011, 8:29 pm

Terric felt a sense of power due to the fact she was relying on him for guidance, pointing him to lead the way. He first explained they should not travel by ground and pointed out that there are very dangerous and powerful creatures the further they go into the forest. "First, one of the most dangerous creature you must look out for is the "Darkclaw" you cant miss them they stand about 6"3" big yellow eyes, razor sharp claws, and huge fangs." He went on telling her the story of a villager and how she died when he was the age of 9. Careful not to tell her too much personal information. Describing it as the most powerful one of its kind. With a silver tinted back and a scar over the missing left eye. It towered over the rest of them at the height of 6'8". He then demonstrated a few signals like he has taught Val. One of which was Val's sign for trouble. The second is for them to advance and the last was to hold position. A few minutes later he made sure she understood him completely. He then slung his bow over his shoulder so that the string was across his front body. He then jumped up onto the nearest branch. Val assumed her position as normal and kept in front of him leading the way swiftly and silently as to not bring attention to herself as she was taught. She was leading them to the sacred area where she had first met Terric, near his village.

Ironic.Reality
Ironic.Reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard April 12th 2011, 8:42 pm

Chelle nodded gently, listening intently. "Darkclaws.. they're creatures that were rumored extinct. I'm surprised to have them still roaming this planet." She had come across the beasts. They were not that hard to trick, especially with her shadow stepping ability. She could have them confused so quickly. She remembered taking two on at once. Chelle had them dead and cooked for dinner one evening. This was back in Osaka. The beasts, a few thousand years later, were rumored to be extinct. It was quit amazing to find that they were finally found again. She was slightly ecstatic. She looked to Terric, watching as he took to the branches above rather than below. "I'm sorry to hear about the loss of a member of your clan." Her left wing, and shoulder, was pressed in tight bandages. It had been three days since the incident with Annavianna's hench men. It was perhaps time for her to unbound the wound on her wing. Wounds there healed faster. She changed her mind, though, thinking of how much more easy it would be to shadow step behind of Terric. She jumped, using her wings to pump once and lift her upon the branch behind of Terric. She kept her eyes pealed, looking for decent shadows. It would be as if she were just walking along an unknown path. She smiled toward Terric, watching Val start leading the way.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironic.Reality April 12th 2011, 9:25 pm

As Terric led the way listening for any sign of faint movement other than Val's silent steps and Chelle's shadow step. He then noticed Val stop dead in her tracking lying on the floor as she let out a low grumbled only Terric could pick up. As soon as she did, he signaled Chelle to hold her position. Val then retreated to a safe place up in the branches above her in a single leap, hiding behind a massive amount of leaves way above the ground she laid low. Terric then knew it was something terrible coming. He then said to Chelle "Wait here while i scout ahead. I don't want my only friend getting hurt." Even though he felt her as more than a friend. As he scouted ahead about a half mile he then saw it, the dreadful silver-back feasting upon a blackpaw, another one of the wicked beasts. The Blackpaw was second in strength compared to any Darkclaw, though the silver-back was an elite of its kind. He then withdrew silently and quickly back to were he had told Chelle to hold. He had given her the details of what he had found, but as soon as he finished the Silver-back had already gotten their scent. Terric hearing the howl more of a screech of the great beast, he then quickly told Chelle "Be ready for a fierce battle. That cry is to lead other darkclaw's in its direction for a feast." He knew she was unafraid as she did not flinch one bit at the terrifying screech. They then saw the beast, it was only a few meters in front of them, standing at 6'8" with its one massive Blood-red eye, and many battle scars. Terric then felt a big lump slide down his throat because he knew this creature had taken his sister life. He then quickly built up his courage thkning to himself "This is the beast that took Vanya's life and now i shall end his." taking the bow from around his body, he gripped it firmly as he already drawn an arrow and notched it waiting for the right moment to release.

Ironic.Reality
Ironic.Reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top