The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Anthony Scott I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2024, 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Anthony Scott I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Anthony Scott I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Anthony Scott I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Anthony Scott I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Anthony Scott I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Anthony Scott I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Anthony Scott I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Anthony Scott I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» Morgan D'fae
Anthony Scott I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Anthony Scott I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Anthony Scott I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Tybrid
Anthony Scott I_vote_lcapAnthony Scott I_voting_barAnthony Scott I_vote_rcap 
SicilianDragon
Vorik
Cynical_Aspie

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Anthony Scott

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Anthony Scott Empty Anthony Scott

Post by Bones March 26th 2011, 12:54 am

Title: News Anchor for Channel 7
Alignment: Lawful Good
Race: Caucasian, American
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Green
Height: 5’11”
Weight: 135 lbs

Personality:

Tony is two people. The first is a smile in a suit, sat behind the glossy blue desk of Channel 7 news. In this persona, he has a very charming voice and seems to radiate a photogenic charisma that brings in the ratings. He’s described in other sources as being a guy who’d be fun to go out with, probably because he’d buy most of the beers and tell great stories. And he’s a bit of a chick magnet. As the female Anchors of Channel 7 get switched out, he remains an attractive constant, often given the most important stories because he can deliver them in the kindest of ways. Off camera, he is a nightmare to work with. He’s vain, over confident, arrogant and cruel to interns and cameramen alike. He wants nothing more than to further his career and get onto the major News sources rather than Channel 7’s “Crappy, cardboard cut out of a show.”

History:

Anthony Scott was put into a foster home at a very early age. His parents have never been found and he doesn’t really care about pursuing them. From an early age he had problems with his behaviour when interacting with other children. He didn’t go so far to bully any child outright, but he was cruel when he wanted to be and felt in the mood to cause some kind of mischief. However this kind of behaviour did not extend into school. At school he was often very quiet and approached his studies in the most disciplined form imaginable. At was at this time that he took up Judo too, which toned down the levels of violence in the home quite a bit. As he continued in school, he began to become some sort of secret crush for many girls simply because he was the strong silent type.

After reaching Highshcool, however, he decided to try out for some Acting classes. He had a natural talent and was subsequently given many leads, but he grew bored with it quickly and decided to apply his trade somewhere else. This is how he fell into Reporting, working for the School paper first as a reporter. This obviously didn’t rocket him into stardom, but it was a good basis to get a scholarship to a good college where he became a reporter there. Again, finding Newspaper reporting he decided to change his course to suit his needs more and ended up working as a minor anchor on a radio show.

When he left college he was approached by a minor station to do sometime on air. He agreed and his television career began. The free access cable program was a bunch of crap, but it got him screen time and he eventually worked his way up. In less than two years he has been able to reach the semi-national stage and only has a long and bright future in front of him.

Powers: None, apart from a keen eye and a good ability to spin a story any way.

Power Grid:
[i]STR:[i] 1
[i]SPD:[i] 1
[i]END:[i] 1
[i]INT:[i] 3
[i]EP:[i] 0
[i]FS:[i] 4

Description:
Anthony Scott APH__Mafia_Lovi_by_Innatzu

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Anthony Scott 2cem8ad
Spoiler:
Bones
Bones
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 139
Job : Flatfoot
Humor : Dingy
Registration date : 2011-03-09

Back to top Go down

Anthony Scott Empty Re: Anthony Scott

Post by The Black Arrow March 26th 2011, 11:34 am

Everything looks good, just a NPC to enhance role-playing. Unless someone has a problem with this guy, I'll approve and move him for you.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The Black Arrow's application,
Gadgets,
and Experience[color=black].[/color
Anthony Scott Thephantomssig
The Black Arrow
The Black Arrow
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 647
Job : Terrorist
Humor : Terrorism
Registration date : 2011-01-03

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top