The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Denver's Demons
Pandora's Box NPCS I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Pandora's Box NPCS I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2024, 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Pandora's Box NPCS I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Pandora's Box NPCS I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Pandora's Box NPCS I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Pandora's Box NPCS I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Pandora's Box NPCS I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Pandora's Box NPCS I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Pandora's Box NPCS I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
Pandora's Box NPCS I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Pandora's Box NPCS I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Pandora's Box NPCS I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
SicilianDragon
Pandora's Box NPCS I_vote_lcapPandora's Box NPCS I_voting_barPandora's Box NPCS I_vote_rcap 
Vorik
Pandora's Box NPCS I_vote_lcapPandora's Box NPCS I_voting_barPandora's Box NPCS I_vote_rcap 
Seamus McAndrews
Cynical_Aspie
Tybrid

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Pandora's Box NPCS

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Pandora's Box NPCS Empty Pandora's Box NPCS

Post by Super Cutie March 19th 2011, 2:16 am

These two NPC's are the first of the Guardians we'll encounter.
They're OPed, but not invincible.

Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Race: God
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Green
Height: 5’9”
Weight: 145

Personality: He’s essentially the god of parties and he acts the part. He likes to avoid confrontation and his ability tends to assure that he rarely, if ever, faces any. He tends to throw a fit if anyone around him has somehow resisted his aura and isn’t having a good time. Most things to him are a joke, but his former position as a guardian of Pandora is one of the few things he took almost seriously because he knows that were the box to fall into the wrong hands his party might just be over.

Powers: Comus possess an aura him which extends to about a 40 feet circle around him, any non-god within this aura begins to feel a mood change almost immediately. A person within the Aura experiences an extreme mood lift, it’s practically impossible to be hostile while around Comus. Their pupils dilate and every sensation becomes somehow intense. People within the aura experience a loss of inhibition and often feel what could almost be described as love and and empathy for everyone around them, regardless of how they actually feel about the person. They experience an increase in mood, energy and usually talk a lot. Once within the aura, you don’t want to leave and if you were too its effects wear off after 1 post.
How long it takes the aura to take effect depends on the INT of the person in it.
0 – 1 = Instantly
2-4 = Starts in one post, takes full effect in the next.
5-7= Takes two post, after those it takes full effect
The Aura can be resisted by those with an INT of 5 or more once they notice its effects but it’s pretty mentally straining.

Power Grid:
STR: 3
SPD: 2
END: 4
INT: 4
EP: 6
FS: 3

Character Image/Description:
Pandora's Box NPCS Matt_d10

Alignment: Neutral
Race: God
Hair: Black
Eyes: Brown
Height: 6’3
Weight: 205

Personality: Narcissus is well, narcissistic to say the least... the word coming from his name and all. Like Comus, he likes to avoid combat, however with his vanity he is easily insulted which can lead to a fight if pushed far enough. He’s much more serious minded than his partner, who he finds immature.

Powers: Narcissus is powerfully hypnotic, if you were to stare at him while he talked to you, you would find yourself unable to resist doing whatever he said. This only works on those with an INT lower than his EP and he is vulnerable to it himself. If you were to get him to stare into a mirror…

Power Grid:
STR: 4
SPD: 4
END: 4
INT: 2
EP: 4
FS: 4

Character Image/Description:
Pandora's Box NPCS Ben-af10

Last edited by rinnegato on April 23rd 2011, 3:43 am; edited 1 time in total

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Pandora's Box NPCS Tumblr_mh2dgmzN7L1qiz3j8o1_500
Super Cutie
Super Cutie
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : idk.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 920
Job : yes
Humor : yes
Registration date : 2011-02-18

Back to top Go down

Pandora's Box NPCS Empty Re: Pandora's Box NPCS

Post by Pain March 19th 2011, 7:40 pm

I don't have a problem with these, since they are only for one quest and will never be used again. I will approve them.
Pain
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 3116
Registration date : 2008-07-23

https://www.superhero-rpg.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top