The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Night Hunter I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Night Hunter I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Night Hunter I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Night Hunter I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Night Hunter I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Night Hunter I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Night Hunter I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Night Hunter I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Night Hunter I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» Morgan D'fae
Night Hunter I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Night Hunter I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Night Hunter I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Cynical_Aspie
Night Hunter I_vote_lcapNight Hunter I_voting_barNight Hunter I_vote_rcap 
Tybrid
SicilianDragon
Vorik

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Night Hunter

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Night Hunter Empty Night Hunter

Post by Night Hunter January 29th 2011, 1:11 pm

Super Hero/Villain/Renegade/etc Name: Night Hunter
Title:
Alignment: Hero
Race: Human
Hair: Black
Eyes: Brown
Height: 5.2 feet
Weight: 88 lbs

Costume Description/Image: Night Hunter Nighthunter_drawing_by_kazouru-d38b7be
Personality: Yusuke is very smart person. He’s very caring person but if there’s an enemy he will kill it if he has to. He was always good at games like chess. Yusuke doesn’t like being with many people.

History: When he was at school his grades were good and after each day of school he trained mastering pyrokinesis and martial arts like karate. when he was sixteen he got black belt in karate when he was 18 years old his parents got killed by some unknown mafia, Yusuke got everything that his parents had money and big house. He started building his own hero costume and dubbed himself as Night Hunter. As Night Hunter he fought against crime and corruption. when he was twenty he almost got killed by a villain but survived the fight and saved his city.

Powers: Pyrokinesis, superstrength
Yusuke’s Pyrokinesis can only manipulate his own flames that he creates by concentrating the flames to appear attached to his hands then he can make them bigger or smaller and then by throwing them at his target.
His superstrength is one that he can control at highest power he can punch through any stone metal or steel.

Power Grid:
STR: 4
SPD: 3
END: 3
INT: 4
EP: 5
FS: 3

Character Image/Description: Night Hunter SebastianCast_Yuya_Matsushita He wears a black hoodie (when he's not fighting against villains)
and jeans.

Roleplay Sample: Yusuke was walking at the streets of new york city everything was calm he had nothing to worry about. Nobody knew he was Night Hunter and it was good that way if somebody knew that he couldn’t walk around the streets like this. Hour later he was at the gym training he needed to be in good shape.

Day later there was invitation to a fight club on his desk which read “Come to the Nexus night club and show this letter if you want to participate. prize 5,000$ for winning the tournament” it was 8:00 pm he decided to fight in the club. He parked his car near the club building and looked at the club not too bad looking place. He walked towards the door and soon was stopped by guards and one of the guards said “do you have the permission to enter?” “Oh you mean the letter? Yeah” Yusuke showed the guards the letter he got and then they let him in.

The place was full of people and at the right side of the room was a door and in the front wall was a TV screen showing current match that was going on two people were fighting in a ring one of the guys was knocked out and was taken out to fix his wounds. the TV screen displayed the victors name. His turn was next “Yusuke Fujiwara please get in the ring when you are ready to fight!” narrator said. He walked through the door and saw a white room with a ring just like in the screen.

Yusuke stepped in the ring and right after that a man with beard came from the door from another side of the room. The man stepped into the ring and said “Even if you are newbie here I won’t go easy on you! You Better be prepared!” this man was foolish he didn’t know who he was messing with. Yusuke kicked the guy right in the head with his superstrenght he felt the mans nose break. he lowered his leg and saw the guy holding his nose with his right hand and saw blood coming from between his fingers the man tried to punch Yusuke with left hand and almost hit Yusuke. Yusuke punched the man in the stomach the victory was his.
Night Hunter
Night Hunter

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2010-12-10

Back to top Go down

Night Hunter Empty Re: Night Hunter

Post by Guest January 29th 2011, 4:12 pm

Seems OK. However, 4 superstrength is defined as this-

4 – Superhuman: This person is superhuman, either by mutation or experimental means. They can lift over a ton, up to 200 tons
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by The Black Arrow January 29th 2011, 5:12 pm

One thing I saw in your history is that you said you became a black belt in karate, well these is a small problem, but 4 Fighting Skills means you've mastered one art of combat, and have minor training in another. You only have 3 Fighting Skills.

Other than that your character doesn't have any problems that I see. The only tip I would give you, is you could go more in-detail with your history. You can explain what happened to your parents a little bit better, and also tell the story of how you saved your city from the villain.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The Black Arrow's application,
Gadgets,
and Experience[color=black].[/color
Night Hunter Thephantomssig
The Black Arrow
The Black Arrow
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 647
Job : Terrorist
Humor : Terrorism
Registration date : 2011-01-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Entropus January 29th 2011, 5:24 pm

SpikeSkiba wrote:4 Fighting Skills means you've mastered one art of combat, and have minor training in another.

That's not 100% true. Entropus has 4 Fighting Skills and mastered far more than just 1 style of combat. 3 Fighting Skills seems fair to me when it comes to being a black belt.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
| Entropus, The Virtual Man |
Night Hunter SignatureentropusNight Hunter Entropusgrid
"I aspire rather to be a hero, than merely appear as one."
Entropus
Entropus
"From Darkness to Darkness"

Number of posts : 1190
Registration date : 2008-07-24

Back to top Go down

Post by The Black Arrow January 29th 2011, 6:14 pm

Well I just thought that 4 FS seemed just a little low for a master black belt Razz. But if you think he is fine with 3 FS, thats enough for me. If your 100% finished and they'res nothing you wanna edit, Approved.

The Black Arrow's application,
Gadgets,
and Experience[color=black].[/color
Night Hunter Thephantomssig
The Black Arrow
The Black Arrow
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 647
Job : Terrorist
Humor : Terrorism
Registration date : 2011-01-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Pain January 31st 2011, 12:27 pm

I see no problem with this application. Approved and moved. I will also add you to the hero group. 4 FS is not too low for a black belt. It's more than enough. 4 – Well-Trained: This person has mastered one style of fighting to its fullest. This person has great fighting capabilities and an average person doesn’t stand a chance for more than 30 seconds.
Pain
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 3116
Registration date : 2008-07-23

https://www.superhero-rpg.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Pain March 8th 2011, 7:54 am

Apparently he's making a new character and trashing this one. Least that's what I got out of our conversation. Spidey

If I'm wrong, tell me man and I'll move it back.
Pain
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 3116
Registration date : 2008-07-23

https://www.superhero-rpg.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down