The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Denver's Demons
Agent of Chaos [done] I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Agent of Chaos [done] I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2024, 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Agent of Chaos [done] I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Agent of Chaos [done] I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Agent of Chaos [done] I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Agent of Chaos [done] I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Agent of Chaos [done] I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Agent of Chaos [done] I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Agent of Chaos [done] I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
Agent of Chaos [done] I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Agent of Chaos [done] I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Agent of Chaos [done] I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
No user

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Agent of Chaos [done]

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Agent of Chaos [done] Empty Agent of Chaos [done]

Post by Agent of Chaos January 6th 2011, 3:38 am

Super Hero/Villain/Renegade/etc Name: Psych
Title : Agent of Chaos
Alignment: Renegade
Race: Metahuman
Hair: Silver-grey
Eyes: Red
Height: 6'1
Weight: 240lbs.

Costume Description/Image:
Spoiler:

Personality:
Gabriel is a very complicated person. He is best described as insane. Really there is no other way to put it. One moment he could be fine, calm, and collected... the next he could be laughing evilly and talking to rocks. Even though he is insane, he is very brilliant. The only thing he seems to be able to stay focused on is working on his projects. Social interactions are dangerous when he is around because their is no telling what he will do. Unpredictability is his greatest asset and it has gotten him through many fights. He is very flirtatious around women most of the time, but if he finds them ugly he will not hesitate to tell them. This usually gets him into trouble. Even though he is unpredictable, he does plan ahead when it comes to fights and usually has a contingency plan for ever variable. The one person he seems to listen to most often is his computer and really is the only 'person' he considers a friend.

History:
Gabriel was born in Tokyo, Japan where his father was the founder and owner of a technology research company. When Gabriel was born, his father pushed him for early learning. Even before he could walk, Gabriel was being taught how to read. Gabriel show an unnatural intelligence at an early age. He could do advanced trigonometry by the time he was 6 and graduated high school by the time he was 8. At 10 years old, he attained his first degree in engineering. It was at this time that he started to work around his father's company in the research labs. His first achievement was when he discovered how to merge artificial intelligence with nanites. This was the boost his father's company needed to get military contracts with local government agencies all throughout Japan and parts of China.

Several doctorate degree's later, Gabriel decided to pursue his own dreams of becoming a soldier in the Japanese Army. His reputation earned him ranks and easy jobs quite quickly. In the military, he received a lot of combat training. He learned so quickly and got so good at it, that they made him the head of combat instruction within the entire military of Japan. He finally got a job at a test facility on a remote military base on one of the islands of Japan. His research involved biological advancement through the use of nanotechnology. This is where he designed and perfected his 'Nano-suit.' Soon after it's creation, it was dubbed 'ineffective' by the Japanese military due to the fact that the regular human brain couldn't control all of the functions of the suit effectively for combat. This lead Gabriel to try and compensate for that. In so doing he used the nanites to manipulate the human genetic structure and advance their characteristics. Event though this was a success, the procedure had unforeseen after effects... they drove him insane.

The military decided that Gabriel's mental instability was too much of a liability and gave him an honorable discharge. Before leaving though, Gabriel stole all of his research including his nano-suit. Now he is trying to further his research and will do anything to get what he wants. He is currently trying to find a way to extend the lives of human beings through the use of genetic manipulation with nanites. Even though he went insane, he still does a few good deeds every now and then; however, they hardly justify the bad things he has done and still intends to do.

Powers:
Intelligence: Gabriel possess several degrees in engineering, science, and biology. He can think faster than most people and even most computers. He uses his intellect to constantly create new inventions and weapons that he either sales or uses for himself. His specialty is nanotechnology and it's application to the human body. He has used these nanites to change his genetic structure and further his strength, speed, reflexes, and senses.

Strength: Can lift between 2-20 tons

Speed: Can run up to 80mph

Fighting Skills: Gabriel has mastered hundreds of forms of combat. Mainly focusing on hand to hand, sword, and marksmanship. His reflexes are above even that of most super humans.

PowerGrid:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Character Image/Description:
Spoiler:

Roleplay Sample:
Psych was walking through the streets of the city, like he would do every now and then. The was contemplating on who would be the next person to experience chaos. Psych laughed to himself. He did not have his powers active at this time, so his voice would not destroy the city by accident. Psych thought to himself. "What to do next. So little to do and so much time." He then turned to the people looking at him and said "What? Do you want to have some fun too?" Before he heard an answer, a few supers descended and landed about 20 feet away from him. He sighed and said "You weak idiots are persistent aren't you? What do you not understand that you cant win don't you understand? Oh well, I guess if I scream at you loud enough it will get through your thick skulls eventually. Psych then activated his power and didn't speak a word. He starred at them and then smiled. He thought to himself "These dumb asses think they will live? I will make sure they don't come back." Psych then let out a sadistic laugh that, under normal conditions, would chill someone to the bone. The blast the from his laugh shook the entire tri-state area and leveled the city behind the heroes. Psych turned off his power and then went over the bodies of the supers. Their head's had exploded from the force. He said to them, "Say Hi to daddy while you are down their you stupid jerks." Psych then continued through the rubble and started ranting to himself in a mumble, "Stupid supers, always getting in my way. They should be shot for always getting in my way." Then Psych walked backwards to where the bodies of the supers laid. He pulled out a .50 Cal. hand gun and un-loaded the entire clip into their dead bodies and said "Now I think I made my point! DON"T GET IN MY WAY ASSHOLES!" Psych then continued to go about his way as he was before.

Last edited by Agent of Chaos on August 20th 2011, 1:36 am; edited 14 times in total
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2011-01-04

Back to top Go down

Agent of Chaos [done] Empty Re: Agent of Chaos [done]

Post by Sim January 6th 2011, 12:26 pm

The maximum points for a powergrid are 22, and 20 for a flying character. Your character uses 30.

Quite frankly, I think this character is too OP to approve. He uses way more stats than the max, can fly, can destroy planets, is super-powered on every front but intelligence, can regenerate in seconds....

Putting aside his general OP-ness, the power must be toned down. Even someone with an EP of 7 shouldn't be powerful enough to destroy the entire planet.

This is the stat sheet equivalent, it will help you: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

This guy, has too many powers and most of them need to be toned down. His regeneration cannot be that fast, he cannot make black holes, and he cannot be powerful enough to destroy planets. Use the stat sheet equivalent.

and speaking of stat sheets, yours uses 10 more points than you're allowed. I'm sorry, but you're character cannot be extremely strong in every aspect. You're going to have to take out those 10 points. I cannot approve this character without some serious editing.

Sim
Sim
Post Adept
Post Adept

Number of posts : 398
Humor : What do you call twin boys? A sunset!
Registration date : 2010-11-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent of Chaos January 6th 2011, 2:09 pm

re-vamped... everything should be ok now.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos

Back to top Go down

Post by Bash January 6th 2011, 6:54 pm

Alright I have problems with having BOTH the scream and the healing. I am aware the powergrid says thats your limit cap, But this 6 points is spent over two powers, one or both would have to tone to compenstate.

To elaborate: Your scream can level half a city, clearly a lvl 6 scream
Your healing is Small to medium sized wounds heal almost instantly and large ones in seconds also a 6 lvl powergrid

6+6/= 12

You should tone one or both down so that they equal 6 in the powergrid. for example keep the scream and tone healing to about the equivalent of a lvl 3 type or something

Second opinion someone?

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The hate inside you breeds!
It's getting hard to breathe.
The walls around you fall.
Your legs are getting weak.
You drop down to your knees!
Your mind’s forsaken you!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Bash
Bash
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 938
Job : workin at a local grocery store.
Humor : Shoving Food into a bag and eating your money!?!
Registration date : 2009-10-29

http://monster-hunter.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Entropus January 6th 2011, 8:08 pm

I agree with the idea Toby is giving. Try and tone down the powers somewhat, because the screaming ability seems a bit OP to also be able to regenerate in just seconds. You can keep both, but make the regeneration slower or make the scream less powerful.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]|
"I aspire rather to be a hero, than merely appear as one."
Entropus
Entropus
"From Darkness to Darkness"

Number of posts : 1190
Registration date : 2008-07-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent of Chaos January 6th 2011, 11:34 pm

Decided to lower his shout and keep the regeneration. Also gave up durability for strength. Done/ bump

Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos

Back to top Go down

Post by Bash January 6th 2011, 11:47 pm

Alright I can let this slide. I hope you realize the superheroes can resist this.

Ill approve this

Bash
Bash
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaLaCult January 7th 2011, 12:35 am

He still has too many powers, mind control is against the rules, also your scream is still to powerful. No head exploding by talking, what the hell is that?

This character is still way too strong with the vast amount of powers you possess.

VivaLaCult
VivaLaCult
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 1587
Job : Killing people with my BEAR HANDS
Humor : buckets and buckets of dead people
Registration date : 2008-11-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent of Chaos January 7th 2011, 12:38 am

With respect i have to correct you on this. I never said I could control someone's mind and I said over a prolonged amount of time the persons head could explode. That is the effect of powerful sound. Telepathy doesn't mean you can control someone's mind It means you can read them and talk to people... big difference.

Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos

Back to top Go down

Post by Bash January 7th 2011, 12:40 am

Still before it has half a city?

-Enhanced Strength: able to lift office buildings and the like. Lifting strength is nearly incomprehensible, lifting up to 10,000 tons.
-Enhanced Speed: Can run up to 30 mph
-Enhanced agility, balance, reflexes, and bodily coordination to levels that are beyond the natural physical limits of the finest human athlete

Thats just stated directly from the stat sheet equivalents

-Psych's primary superhuman ability is the power to harness electrons. The speech center of his brain contains a unique organic mechanism that's able to generate an unknown particle that interacts with the electrons he absorbs to create certain phenomena that are determined by his mental control.
-Psych's most devastating offensive weapon, and one of these phenomena based upon the particle interaction, is his actual voice. A whisper can cause someone to faint, explode eardrums, ect. A regular tone of voice can shatter concrete, blast someone 100 yards backwards, or if prolonged exposer, cause someones head to explode. A hypersonic shout can level a city block, or if focused to a point; can cut through titanium and shatter diamond.

Its one power completely explained

he told me the mind control was ONLY for NPCs so I allowed

Bash
Bash
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaLaCult January 7th 2011, 12:43 am

"Psych's primary superhuman ability is the power to harness electrons. The speech center of his brain contains a unique organic mechanism that's able to generate an unknown particle that interacts with the electrons he absorbs to create certain phenomena that are determined by his mental control."

The way this is worded leads me to believe mind control.

Even without this, your sound power is far to powerful, I recently had a sound based character, with the same amount of EP you possessed, he need to scream to do what you do by speaking, he also didn't have the ability to control when this happened, nor did he possess a healing factor. This guy by screaming can level a city block....That is a no no. My sound based character could only blow people away with a scream, yours can explode eardrums by telling them a secret.

Tone him down.

VivaLaCult
VivaLaCult
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 1587
Job : Killing people with my BEAR HANDS
Humor : buckets and buckets of dead people
Registration date : 2008-11-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent of Chaos January 7th 2011, 12:53 am

changed to building... done, bump

Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos

Back to top Go down

Post by Entropus January 7th 2011, 7:17 am

I think the powers have been scaled to a reasonable level. Since there's been such a debate we will need one more approval.

Anyone else approve?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]|
"I aspire rather to be a hero, than merely appear as one."
Entropus
Entropus
"From Darkness to Darkness"

Number of posts : 1190
Registration date : 2008-07-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex January 7th 2011, 9:43 am

Actually I have a question, It says a whisper can make someone faint, Is that a Automatic to whoever he is fighting or does it only work on NPC's?

Rex
Rex
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Number of posts : 265
Registration date : 2010-12-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent of Chaos January 7th 2011, 10:32 am

Me and Viva were discussing that He said 'If it is Npc's have fun. Supers, would only be for like 1-5 min.' Plus they would have to be close enough to hear me. So they would have to be right their up on me to hear.

Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top