The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Monster X I_icon_minitimeToday at 9:27 am by SicilianDragon

» The Most Dangerous Game
Monster X I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 4:55 pm by Vorik

» Fusion Frenzy
Monster X I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 4:54 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Stars over Vegas
Monster X I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 1:13 pm by Sage

» A Base To Call Home
Monster X I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:32 am by Arcana

» Trial by Fire
Monster X I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 6:14 am by ProwlerKnight

» Huntsman
Monster X I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 3:51 am by Arcana

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
Monster X I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 1:42 am by Tybrid

» What We Do In The Shadows
Monster X I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
Monster X I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
Monster X I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
Monster X I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 12:45 pm by Nate6595

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Monster X

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Monster X Empty Monster X

Post by Guest December 17th 2010, 10:36 am

Super Hero/Villain/Renegade/etc Name: Genocide
Title: Monster X
Alignment: Pure Evil
Race: Unknown
Hair: Black
Eyes: Red
Height: Varies but 6'0 when human
Weight: Varies but 175 wen human

Character image: http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=§ion=&q=sword#/dbnb7k

Personality: Each form has a different personality but when in his "human form" he's cold and keeps too himself but is starting to find a spark in humanity which has made him discover several new emotions.

History: On a far off planet that is now destroyed, a scientest working for a cult made a powerful sword that could change into various armors based on your current emotions/situation. Fearing it was too powerful the blade was buried deep in the earth and hidden till the right time was upon them. Several centuries later the ground changed and the blade was found by a young child who was running away from home. First finding the rare sword his young mind wasn't able too control the powers so in a uncontrollable rage all of the life on the planet was destroyed by the youngin. Wandering the planet for several years by himself made him grow angry and made him realize all he needed was himself. Eventually he stumbled across a rocket which he could power with the swords energy. Now 40 years later the young boy found he stopped aging around 21 and several destroyed planets later he has landed on earth and taken the form of a young man he killed upon arrival hoping to make this his new home for several years he made up a name and history for himself but still hates humanity however he is taking time on destroying this planet finding a inner beauty in it.

((Battle Form))
http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=§ion=&q=genocide#/d2k2ato

This form is what he turns into when presented with a fight but if he's in another form he can trigger it by becoming angry.
Stands 11 feet High,
Weighs 600 Lbs.

Personality: Loves destruction, doesn't think much just attacks, Has no respect for human life.

Equipment: Whole body is made of an alien metal that's bulletproof,
Center of his back is a plasma cannon,
Has 2 cannons on each shoulder that each fire four lasers at a time or one large blast from each,
On His right shoulder a grappling claw made of reinforced metal that can travel 50 feet away,
Left shoulder has a large launchable spear,
Right forearm contains a rapid firing machine gun that can either shoot bullets or gas rounds,
Left forearm has a huge shield on it that is made of a rare metal that absorbs energy blasts,
Left forearm underneath the shield is two small electric charged blades.
Powers: Has a minor healing ability

InT: 2
StR: 6
SpD: 2
DuR: 6
EP: 1
FS: 5

((Stealth Form))
http://browse.deviantart.com/?q=robot assassin&order=9&offset=24#/d2a0ilv

Transforms into this body when he fears he may need to escape so whenever fear comes over him he turns to this. Also being his fastest and smartest form it can be triggered when he needs to spy so when he's feeling calculative this form activates.
Stands 5 feet tall,
Weighs 175 Lbs.

Personality: Strays away from fights prefers to run and strike from the shadows, Very calculating, Hates all of humanity.

Equipment: Whole body is made of a lightweight alloy that allows for faster movement,
Carries two flying disks that can chop through most metals
Powers: Has Minor healing powers and martial arts prowess

InT: 5
StR: 2
SpD: 6
DuR: 2
EP: 1
FS: 6

((Final Form))
http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=§ion=&q=neo+godzilla#/d1lqcb8

Rarely using this form it can only be triggered when he's feeling deep hate for himself.
Stands 6 Feet tall,
Weighs 200 Lbs.

Personality: Loves to fight but calculates every move before he does it. Hates people beyond all belief.

Equipment: His body is a combination of the two metals from his other forms making him fast and bulletproof
Powers: Can Fly,able to shoot beams out of his eyes also has a charge of electric throughout all of his body which he can shoot or use as a shield, His tail blades can chop through most metals,skilled in martial arts, and Has a minor healing ability.

InT: 3
StR: 4
SpD: 4
DuR: 4
EP: 2
FS: 3

Roleplay Sample: Fire raged and people's screams could be heard everywhere as Genocide stared deeply into the puddle of blood that layed in front of him. Disgust grew in his stomach he hated what he saw, Stomping through the puddle he laughed as he shot a powerful laser right through the torso of a woman running with her baby in her arms. As she splattered he laughed a deep chuckle and continued strolling down the street looking for his next victim.

Last edited by The8thDeadlySin on December 17th 2010, 3:42 pm; edited 3 times in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Monster X Empty Re: Monster X

Post by Bash December 17th 2010, 11:57 am

Couple things

Powergrid is wrong in a few spots:
Your battle form did not state that he could fly, so that means you have 22 points to spend; i count 20

stealth and final form is fine

also what emotions dictate the transformations?

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The hate inside you breeds!
It's getting hard to breathe.
The walls around you fall.
Your legs are getting weak.
You drop down to your knees!
Your mind’s forsaken you!

Monster X Bash15
Bash
Bash
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 938
Job : workin at a local grocery store.
Humor : Shoving Food into a bag and eating your money!?!
Registration date : 2009-10-29

http://monster-hunter.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 17th 2010, 3:20 pm

There we go I fixed it and changed a few things
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Bash December 18th 2010, 2:01 pm

approved

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The hate inside you breeds!
It's getting hard to breathe.
The walls around you fall.
Your legs are getting weak.
You drop down to your knees!
Your mind’s forsaken you!

Monster X Bash15
Bash
Bash
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 938
Job : workin at a local grocery store.
Humor : Shoving Food into a bag and eating your money!?!
Registration date : 2009-10-29

http://monster-hunter.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by DerekSkiba March 8th 2011, 7:31 am

Trashed.

Derek Skiba
Monster X Derekskiba
DerekSkiba
DerekSkiba

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2011-02-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top