The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Fusion Frenzy
Band Practice. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:52 am by ProwlerKnight

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Band Practice. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:27 am by SicilianDragon

» The Most Dangerous Game
Band Practice. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 4:55 pm by Vorik

» Stars over Vegas
Band Practice. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 1:13 pm by Sage

» A Base To Call Home
Band Practice. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 3:32 am by Arcana

» Trial by Fire
Band Practice. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 6:14 am by ProwlerKnight

» Huntsman
Band Practice. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 3:51 am by Arcana

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
Band Practice. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 1:42 am by Tybrid

» What We Do In The Shadows
Band Practice. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
Band Practice. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
Band Practice. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
Band Practice. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 12:45 pm by Nate6595

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
Band Practice. - Page 3 I_vote_lcapBand Practice. - Page 3 I_voting_barBand Practice. - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Band Practice.

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Band Practice. - Page 3 Empty Re: Band Practice.

Post by VivaLaCult December 15th 2010, 12:18 pm

(I am going to Rp a little different just to make this go a little faster, just post in order of what you do during this entire verse, use my words as milemarkers for your actions, kinda like Toba did in his other post.)

As Bash's incredibly fast paced drum resolved somewhat Thrash brought his microphone back to his mouth. Compared to his other bandmates he wasn't instrumentally talented, but he took pride in his singing. Thrash's eyes looked over to Audio as a string on his guitar snapped, but he continued playing, Thrash smiled before opening his mouth, but instead of singing he spoke. "Your world is crashing down." after he spoke he took a deep breath, then his hand turned to a fist, at this point the instrumental setting Thrash was looking for was slowly climaxing to a point, once he screamed the rest of the band would began playing a faster tune. Thrash took a small jump that lead into a single head bang and a loud scream burst from his lips "The shattered pieces hit the floor!" The entire band had done a good job of keeping a perfect instrumental backdrop to a song they had never rehearsed that was Thrash's favorite thing about their band, their ability to catch on quick no matter what happens. Thrash got up from his bent over position he took from screaming and looked at Bash, who was expertly laying down a perfect beat. Thrash smiled at his bass player, and back up vocalist before speaking again "Your life is fading fast." Thrash got ready for another single head bang, this part of the song was a little slower, but it was all part of his mix, and soon the energy would come rushing back into the room. Thrash took a deep breath as if about to scream, but instead a gravely singing voice came forth "Try and..." he stopped for a moment before screaming loudly into the microphone "Hold it together!" Thrash wasted no time moving to the next line, as he began singing "You can't give up now." he paused here to give his bandmates a chance to fill in with some heavy instrumentals but the verse wasn't quite over yet. The next two lines would be screamed in one of Thrash's higher screaming voices "You clench your fists!" Thrash was now head banging again, his face turning red from the ordeal. "You're all you're counting on." he held the last note for a long time, he was building the suspense, a guitar solo was on the way and he wanted it to have a lot of hype, but the second his voice trailed off the guitars would break in.

Last edited by Fucking Liar on December 19th 2010, 1:54 am; edited 2 times in total

VivaLaCult
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 1587
Registration date : 2008-11-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Bash December 15th 2010, 2:44 pm

Bash calmed down on the drums, after a fitting solo like that, it was only fair to calm down and make a build up, a perfect opportunity for the guitarist for their spotlight. He moved into an alternating kicks of 2 1/8th kicks and a 1/8th space, followed by three 1/8th kicks, and a 1/4th space. The tim hat was shut, Hitting it in conjoining to the first two kicks, the snare was hit during the space, followed by alternating tim hats and snare hits to follow the kicks. This was a classic drum rhythm that followed every genre of music. "Your world is crashing down." Thrash screamed. Bash moved into a faster paced 1/12th beat, and odd setting for the drums but attainable. He hit the Crash right as he said "Down" He stopped playing, he figured out the rhythm. He hit the kicks five times followed by a double hit on the snare and a crash 1/4 second later. He repeated this pattern until this stanza was complete. Perfect moshing music. right before the last line was done Bash kicked into a steady 1/32th kicks, 1/4th on an open tim hat, and a snare every second. Giving a nice rhythm to help the guitarist time their solos.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The hate inside you breeds!
It's getting hard to breathe.
The walls around you fall.
Your legs are getting weak.
You drop down to your knees!
Your mind’s forsaken you!

Band Practice. - Page 3 Bash15
Bash
Bash
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 938
Job : workin at a local grocery store.
Humor : Shoving Food into a bag and eating your money!?!
Registration date : 2009-10-29

http://monster-hunter.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex December 15th 2010, 5:56 pm

Amp stepped forward dropping to his knees he raised his right arm to the ceiling and held it before his fingers came down and started on the strings light at first so it barley made a sound, Amp's fingers moved faster going up to the front of the guitar and played with the pitch pads his fingers strumming the strings releasing powerful music before he jumped up slamming his fingers on the cords. Amp laid his head back bending backwards as he kicked over one of the speakers sending out sweet noise with perfect sound before he spun ti around and slammed it on the ground breaking it, He stood up grinning grabbing one of his back ups and plugged it in.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
http://superhero-rpg.forumotion.com/t1717-onyx-titan#32989
Rex
Rex
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Number of posts : 265
Registration date : 2010-12-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Slamfist December 19th 2010, 1:59 am

Mosh was still holding the bass line, keeping his low and rhythmic as opposed to the guitar and drums Amp and Bash had been playing. Despite the contrast it still sounded amazing to Mosh's ears. "Floor!" Mosh roared this word and then backed away from the mic and roared it again, causing it to sound like a distant echo. He continued playing until it hit his next line, as Thrash reached the word 'and' Mosh picked back up with his low, gravely roar "Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand, HOLD IT TOGETHER!" Mosh held the word 'and' until Thrash picked up on the words in his scream, finishing out the line with the lead singer. Then they hit the next line. Mixing it up a bit Mosh threw a background roar of the next line in with Thrash's singing, something that was had just been added of his own whim, hopefully Thrash wouldn't mind too much, "You're all you're counting on!"
Slamfist
Slamfist
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 1686
Job : Student
Humor : More inside jokes than should be allowed

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaLaCult December 20th 2010, 1:44 pm

Thrash turned to Mosh when he began to improvise, that was another thing about this band he liked, they all contributed equally. Thrash brought the microphone to his mouth as his two guitarists were doing their solos, and the moment they ended Thrash broke out into a high pitched scream "The hate inside you breeds!" he stopped for only a second before singing the next few lines of the song"It's getting hard to breathe. The walls around you fall. Your legs are getting weak." Thrash had an odd style of being almost stationary when singing but head banging and jumping around when screaming. Thrash moved the microphone from his mouth for about 8 seconds to allow a nice flow of instrumentals into the song. After the 8 seconds were up he burst out into a lower more gravely scream. "You drop down to your knees! Your mind’s forsaken you!" he screamed the last two lines of this verse and paused again before he began repeating.

Band Practice. - Page 3 Wat12
VivaLaCult
VivaLaCult
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 1587
Job : Killing people with my BEAR HANDS
Humor : buckets and buckets of dead people

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex December 24th 2010, 4:40 pm

Amp slid to the back after his solo and once again began to bang his head while strumming his strings slamming his foot on the ground shaking the room sending cracks up against the wall shaking the lights making it move around sending the lights flashing in the room.

http://superhero-rpg.forumotion.com/t1717-onyx-titan#32989
Rex
Rex
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Number of posts : 265
Registration date : 2010-12-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Bash December 24th 2010, 8:24 pm

(It helps to listen to FFDP while drumming. FFDP has some powerful drums. I am not copying them however.)

Bash Continued a 1/12 double kick steady pattern. Hitting a closed tim hat every 1/4th second and the snare every 1 second. Every five seconds Bash hit the High pitch tom 3 times in a 1/12 second beat, the middle tom 6 times and the lower tom twice following with a crash, Keeping tune with the kicking pattern. This pattern was a very metalcore beat that could match both singing and creaming at the same time, even if it was mixed.

The hate inside you breeds!
It's getting hard to breathe.
The walls around you fall.
Your legs are getting weak.
You drop down to your knees!
Your mind’s forsaken you!

Band Practice. - Page 3 Bash15
Bash
Bash
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 938
Job : workin at a local grocery store.
Humor : Shoving Food into a bag and eating your money!?!
Registration date : 2009-10-29

http://monster-hunter.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top