The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Fusion Frenzy
Band Practice. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:52 am by ProwlerKnight

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Band Practice. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:27 am by SicilianDragon

» The Most Dangerous Game
Band Practice. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 4:55 pm by Vorik

» Stars over Vegas
Band Practice. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 1:13 pm by Sage

» A Base To Call Home
Band Practice. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 3:32 am by Arcana

» Trial by Fire
Band Practice. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 6:14 am by ProwlerKnight

» Huntsman
Band Practice. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 3:51 am by Arcana

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
Band Practice. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 1:42 am by Tybrid

» What We Do In The Shadows
Band Practice. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
Band Practice. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
Band Practice. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
Band Practice. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 12:45 pm by Nate6595

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
Band Practice. - Page 2 I_vote_lcapBand Practice. - Page 2 I_voting_barBand Practice. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Band Practice.

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Band Practice. - Page 2 Empty Re: Band Practice.

Post by Bash December 13th 2010, 12:43 am

(Hmm position of keyboardist is open?)

Bash
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 938
Registration date : 2009-10-29

http://monster-hunter.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaLaCult December 13th 2010, 12:47 am

Thrash stood up in front of his band mates and with a smile and bloodshot eyes he trwirled his microphone. Thrash took a deep breath and palm the speaker of his microphone like any professional scream does. "Let's Goooooo" his voice broke out in a raspy scream that easily lasted 7 seconds, this was his bandmates signal to began playing.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Band Practice. - Page 2 Wat12
VivaLaCult
VivaLaCult
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 1587
Job : Killing people with my BEAR HANDS
Humor : buckets and buckets of dead people
Registration date : 2008-11-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Bash December 13th 2010, 12:54 am

Bash kicked into a massive thunderous roll of 1/64 kicks to enhance Thrash's voice. The snare was hit every second and the crash was hit every 1/8th. There was a fill every four seconds across his 16 piece drumset.(Really what more to say?)

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The hate inside you breeds!
It's getting hard to breathe.
The walls around you fall.
Your legs are getting weak.
You drop down to your knees!
Your mind’s forsaken you!

Band Practice. - Page 2 Bash15
Bash
Bash
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Job : workin at a local grocery store.
Humor : Shoving Food into a bag and eating your money!?!

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex December 13th 2010, 3:07 am

Amp grinned moving his fingers on the cords sending out a delicious metal core tune while slamming his head back and forth his fingers a blur on the strings as he moved along the cords keeping note with the band's music.

http://superhero-rpg.forumotion.com/t1717-onyx-titan#32989
Rex
Rex
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Number of posts : 265
Registration date : 2010-12-05

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaLaCult December 13th 2010, 2:42 pm

Thrash started his song off screaming "I can't believe that I can be!" he held the last note for a couple of seconds as he began to head bang. Thrash threw his head up and let his hair settle before singing the next line "Full of so much hate." Thrash turned around to his band mates and punched in the air to the beat of Bash's slowest drum beat, that being the only thing he could keep up with. Thrash began head banging once more when he screamed the next line "Another hero dies, the devil lives" once again he held the last note. The people hide their shame" the last line of this verse was sang in harmony with Mosh, all the while Thrash was still head banging.

VivaLaCult
VivaLaCult
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Araska December 14th 2010, 6:52 pm

Strangely, all the amps in the room fell silent, the only sound becoming that of the fingers on strings as Audio walked in the room. With a quick turn and strum of his guitar, all the stored sound that he took from the band screaming out of the door.
"You started without me?" He leaned into the room, holding the top of the door frame with a hand clad in metal and circuitry. "You just cant play without Audi...oh." Realizing his horrible, horrible pun a put too late, he gave a quiet 'fuck' and chuckle, and headed to the rest of the group. "So, shall we get started?"

((Ok, so I dont have my items up yet, but basically Audio's amp steals sound. Just to clear up confusion before I get those done.))

Araska
Araska

Warnings : Banned
Number of posts : 59
Job : Winning at everything forever.
Humor : THIS! IS! Something completely diffrent.
Registration date : 2009-05-11

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaLaCult December 14th 2010, 7:04 pm

Thrash's voice slowly trailed off as he turned and looked at Audio, a smile quickly stretched across his face, and a chuckle followed as he spoke. "Well get on here, and we will take it from the top." Thrash said as he waved him into the room. Thrash lifted his microphone back to lips and took a deep breath, but before singing he dropped his microphone. "Actually maybe we should practice the song we are singing for the tournament. Just follow along guys and play whatever sounds best to you." he said then brought the microphone back to his mouth, taking a deep breath. The next thing everyone would hear would be a loud scream "Pain rises!" Thrash said as he turned to his bandmates and began head banging. "Fear is born!" his screamed continued, he nodded to everyone to now kick in with instruments.

VivaLaCult
VivaLaCult
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex December 14th 2010, 8:05 pm

Amp jumped onto the speakers dropping to his knees as his fingers blurred the strings sending out a loud wail of awesomeness to match the rise of Pain. The sound cracked the door as he banged his head covering his entire face with his red hair, Fingers glided over the strings giving a hell of a metal core vibe.

Rex
Rex
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Bash December 14th 2010, 9:53 pm

Bash smashed the Crash and the snare right as Thrash nodded. He alternated a series of 1/16 kicks of 4 and 7 kicks before having a 1/4 break between the alteration of kicks. This time he mashed, a drummer technique where he would roll on the low Tom to imitate the low bass of the kick. Every second he would swing over to the snare. Which, on perfect timing to the mash and kicking, that exact moment, the drum would be silent otherwise. The only sound the drum contributed at that point was the sharp "Tat" of the snare. He continued this pattern until the bridge of the song came up. That would be his cue to change his pattern

Last edited by Tobais Kado on December 14th 2010, 10:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

Bash
Bash
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Slamfist December 14th 2010, 10:27 pm

Mosh harmonized his scream with Thrash's as they reached "Fear is born." Their vocals worked well together, Mosh provided a lower gravely sound to Thrash's more high pitched sound. As they began to play again, Mosh allowed the guitarists to play for a good 5 seconds before joining in himself, providing a low, steady backdrop to the high paced guitar sounds.
Slamfist
Slamfist
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 1686
Job : Student
Humor : More inside jokes than should be allowed

Back to top Go down

Post by Araska December 14th 2010, 10:47 pm

Audio wandered around the room as they played, he could never stand in the same place for long. Settling in next to Bash, a small jet of steam poured from Audio glove as he strummed as fast as the drummer played, each crash signaling a change of chords. Each kick of the bass was channeled into Audio's amp, blasting out even louder. He turned his back to the door Amp had cracked, the added stress of the pounding bass from him and Bash knocking it clean down.

Araska
Araska

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaLaCult December 14th 2010, 11:01 pm

Thrash lifted his head up and threw his hair back as he began to sing. "We fight through this." Thrash looked around, they hadn't gone over this song, but everyone in this band was able to pull well enough together, he looked at Mosh for more back up vocals, hopefully more screaming. "We struggle through it!" he screamed the last part and held it for a good 8 seconds, this scream was high pitched and almost blood curdling. "All!" he let this one word out in a short, but loud scream. "All alone" he began singing once more, Thrash liked mixing it up when it came to vocals. "The lucky pass." he sang holding the last word for a couple of seconds. Thrash turned to Bash looking for a drum solo after his next line. "The strong will fall!" the last line of this verse was a loud scream, he held the "fall" for a long time, Thrash lost count in time, he didn't stop until all the air in his lungs left. Thrash let out one powerful scream and a jump before head banging to the beat of Bash's drums

Last edited by VivaLaCult on December 15th 2010, 3:42 am; edited 3 times in total

VivaLaCult
VivaLaCult
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Bash December 14th 2010, 11:44 pm

When Thrash said, "we fight through this." Then he stopped. smashing the crash every second at the part where, he screamed Bash Mashed and pummled on the kicks at speeds of 1/64th of a second nonstop. Again the snare hit each second, providing the tempo for everybody's head-banging. He changed the timing of the snare to match the pauses between "all, all alone, The lucky pass." And when the word "Fall" came, Bash was pumped, it was now his turn. With a short roar, he stomped on the kicks, creating a shockwave that blasted Audio back. He kicked into a massive superhumanly 1/300th of a second kicks of various stops and rythm. He destroyed the left crash in the first hit, but he continued hitting the remains of whats left anyway. In fact he also broke his left drumstick, he threw it and grabbed another out of his canister. He did massive fills and using the tim hat in conjunction with the snare. provided the opportunity to mosh.

Bash
Bash
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex December 15th 2010, 10:54 am

Amp stepped off the speakers landing easily as he picked up his part making the Guitar scream as he glided his fingers over the strings banging his head sending his hair flying back and forth as he moved around kicking things over as he timed it with his Singers song. Amp moved over to stand next to Mosh sending out sweet notes from the massive speakers.

Rex
Rex
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Araska December 15th 2010, 11:59 am

Audio skidded back as Bash roared, the back of his heels hitting one of the speakers. Using his momentum, he hopped onto the top of it, and along the sides and bottoms of everything Amp was knocking over, thrashing around his relatively short hair as he went. Steam poured from his glove as he tried to keep up with Bash's rhythm, but they were superhuman, guitar strings weren't so much. As his guitar's string snapped, Audio simply grinned behind his mask and kept playing with the five he had left.

Araska
Araska

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaLaCult December 15th 2010, 12:18 pm

(I am going to Rp a little different just to make this go a little faster, just post in order of what you do during this entire verse, use my words as milemarkers for your actions, kinda like Toba did in his other post.)

As Bash's incredibly fast paced drum resolved somewhat Thrash brought his microphone back to his mouth. Compared to his other bandmates he wasn't instrumentally talented, but he took pride in his singing. Thrash's eyes looked over to Audio as a string on his guitar snapped, but he continued playing, Thrash smiled before opening his mouth, but instead of singing he spoke. "Your world is crashing down." after he spoke he took a deep breath, then his hand turned to a fist, at this point the instrumental setting Thrash was looking for was slowly climaxing to a point, once he screamed the rest of the band would began playing a faster tune. Thrash took a small jump that lead into a single head bang and a loud scream burst from his lips "The shattered pieces hit the floor!" The entire band had done a good job of keeping a perfect instrumental backdrop to a song they had never rehearsed that was Thrash's favorite thing about their band, their ability to catch on quick no matter what happens. Thrash got up from his bent over position he took from screaming and looked at Bash, who was expertly laying down a perfect beat. Thrash smiled at his bass player, and back up vocalist before speaking again "Your life is fading fast." Thrash got ready for another single head bang, this part of the song was a little slower, but it was all part of his mix, and soon the energy would come rushing back into the room. Thrash took a deep breath as if about to scream, but instead a gravely singing voice came forth "Try and..." he stopped for a moment before screaming loudly into the microphone "Hold it together!" Thrash wasted no time moving to the next line, as he began singing "You can't give up now." he paused here to give his bandmates a chance to fill in with some heavy instrumentals but the verse wasn't quite over yet. The next two lines would be screamed in one of Thrash's higher screaming voices "You clench your fists!" Thrash was now head banging again, his face turning red from the ordeal. "You're all you're counting on." he held the last note for a long time, he was building the suspense, a guitar solo was on the way and he wanted it to have a lot of hype, but the second his voice trailed off the guitars would break in.

Last edited by Fucking Liar on December 19th 2010, 1:54 am; edited 2 times in total

VivaLaCult
VivaLaCult
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top