The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Fusion Frenzy
THE ARENA - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeToday at 6:49 am by ProwlerKnight

» What We Do In The Shadows
THE ARENA - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
THE ARENA - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
THE ARENA - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
THE ARENA - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 12:45 pm by Nate6595

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
THE ARENA - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 12:23 pm by Nate6595

» Huntsman
THE ARENA - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2024, 6:06 am by ProwlerKnight

» Taliesin
THE ARENA - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2024, 2:26 am by Arcana

» Willy the Whale
THE ARENA - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:30 pm by inquisitor

» Urban Commandos
THE ARENA - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:13 am by ProwlerKnight

» Jessica Albert
THE ARENA - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2024, 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
THE ARENA - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 10:36 pm by Vorik

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
THE ARENA - Page 6 I_vote_lcapTHE ARENA - Page 6 I_voting_barTHE ARENA - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
Nate6595
THE ARENA - Page 6 I_vote_lcapTHE ARENA - Page 6 I_voting_barTHE ARENA - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
Cobalt
Cynical_Aspie

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

THE ARENA

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Go down

THE ARENA - Page 6 Empty Re: THE ARENA

Post by keil7777777 February 27th 2011, 12:23 am

((Go fer it. I really want to see this thread finally bounce back.))

keil7777777
Posting Master
Posting Master

Number of posts : 414
Registration date : 2009-02-13

http://xyron7777777.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Bash March 1st 2011, 6:34 pm

jbronze wrote:A harmless looking scientist walked into the arena. This particular scientist did not look like Dr.Everyone, no mask, no gloves, no emanating fire. It just looked like a normal man.

((so much ooc, Thats not how I would enter))

There was the coastal breeze of the local landscape. Sand kicked up everywhere, and gravitated inward into the arena. The sand clustered together and formed into a ghostly and androgynous form of a dark colored figure with bone frames of wings. Another strong wind picked up and blew the ghost away. The sand moved behind Dr. Everyone, and appeared corporal. His form was as Slamfist. Complete with the gloves and clothes. He chuckled in a deep tone at the insult of being called a "wannabe shifter." He cracked his knuckles, Shaking his head and cracking his neck as he did so, "Come on you bloody cunt, I got some frustrations I need to work out, kicking your ass should do the trick." He said in a thick Australian accent.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The hate inside you breeds!
It's getting hard to breathe.
The walls around you fall.
Your legs are getting weak.
You drop down to your knees!
Your mind’s forsaken you!

THE ARENA - Page 6 Bash15
Bash
Bash
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 938
Job : workin at a local grocery store.
Humor : Shoving Food into a bag and eating your money!?!
Registration date : 2009-10-29

http://monster-hunter.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Everyone March 1st 2011, 8:29 pm

"Bloody cunt? Frustrations? Oh your having your period today! Understood. Next time, you need no be so subtle. It's perfectly natural. Now, do you want to attempt to fight me, or do you just want to run away?"

Dr.Everyone flew to the other end of the arena and turned to face Katachi.

"Can we get an official start before I permanently rearrange this shapeshifter's face?"

((OOC: It wasn't ooc. This, is OOC))

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"I wont stop until this planet is a lifeless rock and I choke to death on the toxic air."
[URL=https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t1569-dreveryone]THE ARENA - Page 6 DrEPG_zps79285077[/URL]
Doctor Everyone's Theme Song:
Dr Everyone
Dr Everyone
Posting Master
Posting Master

Warnings : Banned
Number of posts : 436
Humor : Sarcasm
Registration date : 2010-10-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Bash March 1st 2011, 9:55 pm

Katachi-Slamfist decided to let Dr. Everyone have his way, He charged at him. Clinking his fists together to create the massive arms that his gauntlets provided. Now with his massive reach, he was ready to punch him in the face with his right fist, if it were to collide that would follow to a kick to the left leg to Dr. Everyone's Right side. Even if Dr. Everyone were to dodge, it would make a nice fake to the side anyhow. Hidden inside these attacks were hidden spikes meant to dig into the flesh almost like a mosquito bite but much stronger. These changes were subtle and almost above microscopic size. Even a graze would set off this mosquito attack, and all he needed was one hair if anything. Blood shall be spilled. Even his was okay. It would make a nice weapon in the late run of this fight.

The hate inside you breeds!
It's getting hard to breathe.
The walls around you fall.
Your legs are getting weak.
You drop down to your knees!
Your mind’s forsaken you!

THE ARENA - Page 6 Bash15
Bash
Bash
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 938
Job : workin at a local grocery store.
Humor : Shoving Food into a bag and eating your money!?!
Registration date : 2009-10-29

http://monster-hunter.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Everyone March 1st 2011, 10:04 pm

As soon as Katachi charged, Dr.Everyone did what he had planned to do. He morphed into a fly and buzzed away. he watched as Katachi's arms extended and was thankful for his predetermined plan. He planned to disappear a lot so he could tire Katachi out while also making him angry. Anger always somewhat blinded people.

Yelling out to get Katachi's attention, he morphed back into himself and yelled "Are you going blind? I'm over here you amateur wannabe! Come and get some you dolt!"

"Get him angry. Just dodge his attacks. Then you can strike. Patience...."

"I wont stop until this planet is a lifeless rock and I choke to death on the toxic air."
[URL=https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t1569-dreveryone]THE ARENA - Page 6 DrEPG_zps79285077[/URL]
Dr Everyone
Dr Everyone
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Slamfist March 2nd 2011, 3:40 am

(((( TOBY IS ON SLAMFIST'S COMP!!!!! SRY))))

Ultimately this worked out in katachi's favor. He did not know what he was up against, but now he did, another shifter... How odd. This would be interesting indeed. Katachi did not know what Dr. Everyone's powers were at first. But now that he exposed almost all of it in his enterance and first dodge, he knew how to counter this. He turned and went to clap, creating a massive shockwave in the general direction of the fly. Just then the shockwave turned him into air, not the dust that you could see when he entered the arena. But undiscernable undetectable air. This would allow him to be omnipresent and able to even attack him from the inside. It was not a slow change either. There was a deafening clap, and he was gone. Ultimately his plan is to attack him from the inside now.
Slamfist
Slamfist
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 1686
Job : Student
Humor : More inside jokes than should be allowed
Registration date : 2008-11-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Everyone March 2nd 2011, 4:11 pm

Dr.Everyone stood, surprised.

"Oh, funny. How did I not find out about his invisibility powers? Damn it, show yourself you son of a bitch."

"Wait. He may be invisible, but he's not gone. Fire can still hurt those who cannot be seen."

"Are you over here, my little thug?" He said, throwing a wave of fire in front of himself.

Dr.Everyone hadn't been expecting this. Fighting something you can't see makes it harder to to fight, but not impossible. Dr.Everyone's plan though, would need some adjustments. What could he do? Fire dome? Fire ring? Might work, but not yet. He could take a few punches. Then he'd strike. Hitting earlier than he'd expect to be.

"Just don't tire yourself out. Pace yourself."

Dr Everyone
Dr Everyone
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Everyone March 6th 2011, 10:59 am

((OOC: It's been 4 days. I believe the rule was 3 days until DQ. So, did I win?))

Dr Everyone
Dr Everyone
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Back to top