The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Fusion Frenzy
THE ARENA - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeToday at 6:49 am by ProwlerKnight

» What We Do In The Shadows
THE ARENA - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
THE ARENA - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
THE ARENA - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
THE ARENA - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 12:45 pm by Nate6595

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
THE ARENA - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 12:23 pm by Nate6595

» Huntsman
THE ARENA - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2024, 6:06 am by ProwlerKnight

» Taliesin
THE ARENA - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2024, 2:26 am by Arcana

» Willy the Whale
THE ARENA - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:30 pm by inquisitor

» Urban Commandos
THE ARENA - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:13 am by ProwlerKnight

» Jessica Albert
THE ARENA - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2024, 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
THE ARENA - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 10:36 pm by Vorik

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
THE ARENA - Page 4 I_vote_lcapTHE ARENA - Page 4 I_voting_barTHE ARENA - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Nate6595
THE ARENA - Page 4 I_vote_lcapTHE ARENA - Page 4 I_voting_barTHE ARENA - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Cynical_Aspie
Cobalt

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

THE ARENA

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

THE ARENA - Page 4 Empty Re: THE ARENA

Post by Guest December 22nd 2010, 9:45 pm

(Sorry, RL got busy real fast.)

"Nightkill? I thought it was going to be a 'Chainer' character..." She thought to herself. Amy hadn't expected a change in the roster to make her combat Nightkill of all people. They had a close relationship for a considerable amount of time now. Though a relatively short time, Amy hadn't had any friends the way Nightkill was. How exactly was she going to do this?

"Mr. Khan...? I don't know if we should be.. Do you think this is right? I don't know if I want to fight you."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 22nd 2010, 10:07 pm

(No problem at all.)

Nightkill frowned. "Personally, I don't want this either. I don't want to accidently hurt you, or you me. But just consider it a sparring match, the first we've had so far. I haven't had others because I might have injured you." he explained. "Might as well have one today."

Julia stood up. "Do you need a weapon?" she asked Mist, looking concerned. Nightkill was still frowning, unhappy with fighting his adopted daughter.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 23rd 2010, 10:43 pm

Mist didn't know what to do. Both would somewhat be holding back, right? Was it a fair match? Would Nightkill not be fighting his best? Julia offered Mist a weapon. "I...I don't think so. I'll use what I've learned so far."

She took a deep breath and nodded at Nightkill to signal that she was ready to start.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 23rd 2010, 10:55 pm

Nightkill nodded, and the two walked down to the arena. "You try your hardest." he told her, as they reached the middle of the arena. Nightkill bowed to her, then got into a taekwondo horse-riding stance, preparing to fight.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 26th 2010, 10:19 pm

She gave a smirk of doubt. Nightkill started with one of the standard forms of Taekwando. She was surprised, really. She thought he knew a lot more than Taekwando. Was he letting her stand a chance? She shook her head and prepared herself. Mist stretched her legs into a Walking stance, used for mobility. She wanted to get on the inside of his defenses. He had longer legs and arms than her, obviously. She distributed her weight evenly on her legs, preparing for Nightkill's first move.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 26th 2010, 10:28 pm

Nightkill was really an average martial artist without his sword. He had busied himself with studies of superpowers that he had never cared for normal hand-to-hand combat.

So, surprising her, he fired an energy blast instead. A weak one, it wouldn't be able to permanently hurt or kill her. In fact, it would probably only daze her for a while if it hit.

When he fired the energy blast, he rushed forward and preformed a roundhouse, trying to catch Mist in the stomach. Again, he kept his kick weak, so she wouldn't be injured.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 27th 2010, 11:58 pm

Mist saw Nightkill form the ball of energy and widened her eyes. He launched a dual-attack with the blast and a kick, but before either got contact, she burst into a cloud of mist. The energy blast streamed through her, and the kick swept through the cloud. While Nightkill's one leg was in the air from the round-house kick, Mist changed back to flesh and bone and tried to use her leg to sweep the single leg that was planted firmly on the ground by the ankle.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 28th 2010, 12:11 am

Nightkill smiled, and leaped up right as she moved her foot to sweep him to the floor. He jumped back, firing a few more energy blasts of the same power, and readied himself to run toward her the second she changed back to flesh and bone. He could move at Mach 1 speeds if he tried, so he was confident he could get her the second she did, since he expected her to become Mist to dodge the energy blasts. If she didn't become mist, he could get her anyway.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 31st 2010, 9:21 pm

Nightkill used the one leg he was standing on to leap out of harms way before she could sweep it. Mist looked up while he flew into the air, rolled out of the way of two energy blasts before utilizing her power. Mist transformed into a cloudy form of her figure, and some more energy blasts sailed through the cloud and slammed against the ground behind her.

She reminded herself of his strength of size before moving in for a second attack. She remained a misty cloud and ran towards the direction Nightill was landing. Mist leapt into the air and extended her right leg to kick him square in the chest when he landed. Last second she would transform back into a normal human figure to land the impact and hopefully knock him backwards.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest January 2nd 2011, 12:45 am

Nightkill was hit in the chest. And nothing happened besides him moving a centimeter backwards. He chuckled. He did love his durability.

Before she could transform back, he tried to grab her with his hand, his hand moving at an insane speed. If he did, he would then throw a punch at her stomach. It wouldn't be at his full power, it would probably just daze her for a while.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by keil7777777 January 18th 2011, 3:19 am

((Yeah, it doesnt look like Mist'll be back anytime soon, and she's been out for almost 3 weeks now. I'd say just move on. But for the sake of RP, lets say the hit at her stomach connected. Then, she slowly realized that she really had no chance of damaging you. That, coupled with her reluctance in STARTING this fight, caused her to withdraw from the fight. She just couldnt bring herself to fight Mr. Khan. I'd imagine Zane would then get on and announce that:

"The next fight is Kizer vs Zane Hataro. Fighters, report to the Arena as soon as possible!"

Now please "Clean the Arena" of all OOC posts so that we may continue. Zane...Kizer...GET OVER HERE! Razz))

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Honor guide me,
Stand beside me,
Aid me now as once before.
With faith inside me,
Death’s denied me,
Let me live to kill no more.

~The Gladiator

Profiles:
Xyron Meteo & Chainer
keil7777777
keil7777777
Posting Master
Posting Master

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 414
Job : Regurgitating information for the enjoyment of the Professors.
Humor : ↑
Registration date : 2009-02-13

http://xyron7777777.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Hataro January 19th 2011, 10:33 am

Zane Hataro, the person who had organized this entire event for the purpose of testing his abilities against the strongest fighters in this world, walkmslowly through the gate-way that lead to the area of combat. the arena was directly before him, the thin-light of dusk coming through the glass ceiling and lighting the arena. Zane had on his normal atire of a black-leather jacket, black pants, and two black shoes with a steel-toe. He slowly walked up to the arena, his current speed actually slower then a normal walk from bordom. This usually would make people think he was slow, though that would be a mistake if assumed. Zane toke his stand at the center, his eyes directed at the walkway for his other opponent. He knew who it was, but not what they could do, then again, neither did the target. So, now all there was to do was wait.
Zane Hataro
Zane Hataro
Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 114
Job : ..........
Humor : RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE
Registration date : 2010-02-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest January 25th 2011, 12:07 am

(Dang, bitches, I don't this topic to die again, ya all hear?

Shit, brotha', I try keeping the damn bitch alive, and ya all can't be bothered to post? That just ain't right, now, that just ain't right.)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by keil7777777 January 26th 2011, 3:47 pm

((Calling all Kizers, calling all Kizers. Are you out there? Please report in. Your party is waiting for you in The Arena. Please meet them there before they up and leave yo ass. Very Happy ))

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Honor guide me,
Stand beside me,
Aid me now as once before.
With faith inside me,
Death’s denied me,
Let me live to kill no more.

~The Gladiator

Profiles:
Xyron Meteo & Chainer
keil7777777
keil7777777
Posting Master
Posting Master

Number of posts : 414
Job : Regurgitating information for the enjoyment of the Professors.
Humor : ↑
Registration date : 2009-02-13

http://xyron7777777.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Everyone January 26th 2011, 6:07 pm

Lets get to the next fight....

"I wont stop until this planet is a lifeless rock and I choke to death on the toxic air."
[URL=https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t1569-dreveryone]THE ARENA - Page 4 DrEPG_zps79285077[/URL]
Doctor Everyone's Theme Song:
Dr Everyone
Dr Everyone
Posting Master
Posting Master

Warnings : Banned
Number of posts : 436
Humor : Sarcasm
Registration date : 2010-10-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Everyone January 27th 2011, 8:45 pm

Seriously, Kizer is disqualified for absence, Zane wins.

"I wont stop until this planet is a lifeless rock and I choke to death on the toxic air."
[URL=https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t1569-dreveryone]THE ARENA - Page 4 DrEPG_zps79285077[/URL]
Doctor Everyone's Theme Song:
Dr Everyone
Dr Everyone
Posting Master
Posting Master

Warnings : Banned
Number of posts : 436
Humor : Sarcasm
Registration date : 2010-10-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top