The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Huntsman
Simon Riley I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:06 am by ProwlerKnight

» Fusion Frenzy
Simon Riley I_icon_minitimeMay 13th 2024, 11:35 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Trigger
Simon Riley I_icon_minitimeMay 13th 2024, 1:06 am by ProwlerKnight

» Taliesin
Simon Riley I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2024, 2:26 am by Arcana

» Willy the Whale
Simon Riley I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:30 pm by inquisitor

» Urban Commandos
Simon Riley I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:13 am by ProwlerKnight

» Jessica Albert
Simon Riley I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2024, 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Simon Riley I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 10:36 pm by Vorik

» Santo Dorado
Simon Riley I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
Simon Riley I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
Simon Riley I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:58 am by inquisitor

» Jack Hawthorne
Simon Riley I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:55 am by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
Simon Riley I_vote_lcapSimon Riley I_voting_barSimon Riley I_vote_rcap 
Cobalt
Cynical_Aspie

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Simon Riley

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Simon Riley Empty Simon Riley

Post by Guest December 1st 2010, 4:08 am

Super Hero/Villain/Renegade/etc Name: Ghost
Title: The Summoning Tactician
Alignment: Good but willing to break the law for the greater good
Race: Human
Hair: Black
Eyes: Bright Blue
Height: 6'1"
Weight: 175 Lbs.

Costume Description/Image: http://mcgibs.deviantart.com/art/Tacterrian-Sniper-69764476?q=boost%3Apopular+sniper&qo=147
((Color of his camouflage changes based on his surroundings))

Personality: A true no nonsense warrior who's very to the point. Brave and bold but fears small spaces. Lacks interest in most people prefers solitude but misses his fellow comrades. Violent and quick to snap when drunk. Smarter then he lets on. Has a problem with authority.

History: Simon's whole life has been dedicated to the Marines, growing up he excelled in school but was an outcast due to the fact he didn't talk much and tended to always find trouble. On his 18th birthday he joined the marines where he quickly got to the top ranks of his squad. Proving he was better than the others around him he was recruited to join the special forces where he took up hand to hand combat and training in all weaponry but mostly the sniper rifle. Simon quickly became well known for his tactics and quick thinking as well as his marksmanship. Being the squad leader he was given a special suit of armor that could change it's color based on his surroundings and slightly increased his strength and endurance. One mission he was set to command he was sitting up in a sniping position in a tree just outside of a small town his squad was suppose to clear out, as the action picked up he found he couldn't see any of the enemy troops and watched as his fellow comrades where all slaughtered. Attempting to flee he ran into his commanding officer in the nearby jungle only to find out he was set up and had a bullet put in between his eyes. Upon dying he heard a voice say to him that his time wasn't up yet and he still had a job to do. He awoke several days later in a shallow grave with his fallen comrades and a see through girl standing by the side of him. First he thought he had gone crazy or was massively dehydrated but after talking to the girl he found out he was brought back to finish his mission of clearing the evil from this world and that he now had a little more help from six powerful spirits. Over the years Simon learned to control his powers and to summon the spirits one at a time, he still trains his hand to hand skill plus his marksmanship. Now he uses his training and unique skills to combat the evil of the every day world. But seeing his squad who he considered his family killed in front of him while he could do nothing to stop it haunts him every time he closes his eyes, so now he drinks heavily and has grown a mean streak. He summons Rumiko the see through girl spirit often for he has grown to have feelings towards her and is very protective of her when summoned even though she can't actually feel pain.

Powers: Capable of summoning one of six different spirits too fight for him ((Can only have one out at a time.))
Has a telepathic link with his summons at all times.
Master Marksman with all weapons.
Expert in hand to hand combat.

Equipment: High powered .50 cal dragunov sniper modified to have practically no recoil and fires fully auto with a variety of different ammo.
Sub-Machine gun that fires rounds that leave a smoke trail for distraction purposes.
Tactical Bowie Knife with a reinforced steel blade capable of cutting through most metals.
Several small packs of c4 with remote or trip wire detonators.
Full body light weight color changing camouflaged bulletproof and flame resistant armor.

PowerGrid:
Int: 3
Str: 2
Sp: 4
Dur: 4
Ep: 5
Fs: 4

Summons:
1. http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=&section=&q=scarecrow#/d1ybq11
Most basic summon, has a crow that divebombs and explodes on contacts, Carries a small blade and explodes upon defeat. Weak and Slow but can be extremely deadly in close combat areas.

PowerGrid:
Int: 1
Str: 1
Sp: 2
Dur: 1
Ep: 0
Fs: 1

2. http://browse.deviantart.com/?q=ninja&order=9&offset=24#/dzzb3b
A feudal century ninja girl who fights with two poisoned daggers, Was the emperors poison tester when alive so she's immune to poisons, Fast but Weak.

PowerGrid:
Sp: 3
Dur: 2
Fs: 3

3. http://preilly.deviantart.com/art/The-Creature-166603307?q=boost%3Apopular+creature&qo=0
Demonic beast that rips opponents apart with razor sharp claws and Shoots spikes out of his back, Heavily armored but slow moving.

PowerGrid:
Str: 4
Sp: 1
Dur: 3
Fs: 2

4. http://browse.deviantart.com/?q=mafia&order=9&offset=96#/d2rfbur
A mafia godfather who dabbled in dark magic was beheaded when found out to be a snitch. Fights with a tommy gun that shoots dark energy, Basically human but slightly faster.

PowerGrid:
Sp: 3
Ep: 3
Fs: 1

5. http://browse.deviantart.com/?order=9&q=fire+knight#/d1vxqnf
A mage knight that fights with fire and a scythe. Strong but can't take much abuse, Can create a flame shield and small fire blasts.

PowerGrid:
Str: 3
Sp: 2
Ep: 2
Fs: 2

6. http://browse.deviantart.com/?q=demon&order=9&offset=72#/dvyqm6
A powerful dark lord that stands 9 feet tall and has thick skin that acts as armor, his blood is poisonous to whoever touches it, likes to charge his opponents or slam the ground with both fists to cause an earthquake. Simon doesn't summon him alot due to his ability of free thought which scares him afraid he won't be able to control the beast.

PowerGrid:
Int: 2
Str: 4
Sp: 1
Dur: 3
Fs: 3

Last edited by Karmageddon on December 1st 2010, 5:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Simon Riley Empty Re: Simon Riley

Post by Kizer December 1st 2010, 8:21 am

*looks at username*
Simon Riley Carmageddon_box?

In any case, I am not sure how to feel when you say he is no nonsense, but also drinks. I dunno, it just seems...out of place?

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Simon Riley Kizer_12
Kizer
Kizer
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 210
Registration date : 2010-11-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 1st 2010, 5:12 pm

He's a supernatural Ex black ops agent who was betrayed by his commander after watching all his friends die, I think being no nonsense and having a slight drinking problem just makes sense with the life he's lived. I could make him all sunshine and rainbows but it would just doesn't seem fitting.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Kizer December 1st 2010, 5:35 pm

Well that wouldn't fit the character described either. I take it he has a lot of nightmares about his dead friends? Maybe suffers serious shell shock?

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Simon Riley Kizer_12
Kizer
Kizer
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 210
Registration date : 2010-11-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 1st 2010, 5:45 pm

Towards the end of his history it says how he is haunted by images of seeing his squad killed in front of him
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top