The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Denver's Demons
Black Skies and matching sheets (Whoever wants to join???) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Black Skies and matching sheets (Whoever wants to join???) I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2024, 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Black Skies and matching sheets (Whoever wants to join???) I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Black Skies and matching sheets (Whoever wants to join???) I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Black Skies and matching sheets (Whoever wants to join???) I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Black Skies and matching sheets (Whoever wants to join???) I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Black Skies and matching sheets (Whoever wants to join???) I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Black Skies and matching sheets (Whoever wants to join???) I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Black Skies and matching sheets (Whoever wants to join???) I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
Black Skies and matching sheets (Whoever wants to join???) I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Black Skies and matching sheets (Whoever wants to join???) I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Black Skies and matching sheets (Whoever wants to join???) I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
No user

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Black Skies and matching sheets (Whoever wants to join???)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Black Skies and matching sheets (Whoever wants to join???) Empty Black Skies and matching sheets (Whoever wants to join???)

Post by Echo April 13th 2010, 5:53 pm

At night, the cool of the black velvet sky creeps and
seeps through cracks in the windows on the third story.
Cold air interrupts lovers dance, they break away.
Only for a second, to breath the fresh, sweet chill.
Then they are back in their steps of romance and passion.
The air blows into the halls, up the stairs, fills the place.
Until, finally, a little boy wakes from his sleep.
He shivers and frowns, running about, to close all the windows.
And so, he keeps me out. Me, the air from the sea.

[left] Riley put down her journal and, like the boy, closed the window to block out the chilly wind. She looked about the apartment, almost bare, nothing on the walls except a mirror, the only things in the room were her chest and her bed with it's black sheets. She wrapped her robe more tightly around her. Riley pulled the shutters down and flipped on the light. She was bored.
let's see, today we'll do... Red I think, and Green eyes... Yes, that will do. she thought as she stood in front of the mirror and her eyes went green and her hair a dark reddish-brown. She saw the pink of the sunrise through the gaps in the shutters. It was time to go. She was ready for the hunt, but this was a hunt for something far better than revenge. It was a hunt for lust.
Echo
Echo
Post Adept
Post Adept

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 389
Job : Farm hand
Humor : Just because you have the emotional range of a teaspoon...
Registration date : 2010-04-03

Back to top Go down

Black Skies and matching sheets (Whoever wants to join???) Empty Re: Black Skies and matching sheets (Whoever wants to join???)

Post by Guest April 13th 2010, 7:34 pm

(Nightstrike is already in a thread with you, so I can only show up as a villain. I'll wait for somebody else to come in here, then I will attack the young couple.

(Rapes Riley.)

Anyway, so yeah.)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Black Skies and matching sheets (Whoever wants to join???) Empty Re: Black Skies and matching sheets (Whoever wants to join???)

Post by Echo April 13th 2010, 7:40 pm

(Riley moans) yeah Smile okay, so it's still waitingness?)) Sleep
Echo
Echo
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 13th 2010, 9:02 pm

Jack strolled down the street, his hands in his pockets. He had been walking for hours now, simple, aimless walking. He looked up, and observed the landscape around him. A bug flew in front of him, landing on his arm. In an instant, it was turned into solid iron, and dropped to the ground, "Poor fly. Shouldn't have been buzzing around in my bubble, buddy."

He continued to walk, lifting his head up every few seconds to look at his surrondings, hoping to find something that was worth this long walk.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo April 13th 2010, 9:10 pm

Riley walked out the door to her building, almost bumping into someone as she fixed her shirt. She stepped back quickly.
"Watch it!" she said, not angrily, but close. She looked more carefully at the man and smiled. He was quite cute.
What fantastic luck! a catch in the first minute! she thought, smiling slyly.
"Sorry, I meant no offense, It's just still a little early." She meant this honestly, and she held out hr hand for him to shake.
"I'm Riley by the way." She flipped her reddish-brown hair over her shoulder, and off of her cleavage.
Echo
Echo
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 13th 2010, 11:36 pm

Jack took her hand hesitantly, shaking slowly, "I'm Jack.." he couldn't help but look her over once. She's attractive, but she seems unattainable.. "How are you?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo April 14th 2010, 5:27 pm

"Well, Same as always, bored as hell..." Riley replied, flashing him a small, attractive smile, knowing that the heady scent of her power was filling the air. "How are you?" Her eyes gave him the once-over and she smiled a little wider at his exquisite physique.
Echo
Echo
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 14th 2010, 6:13 pm

"I'm fine.." Jack said timidly. This girl was nice enough, but something about her.. He couldn't put his finger on why, but he was feeling more attracted to her by the minute. "What brings you out on a night like this? A gal like you shouldn't be wandering around so late."

Jack took a deep breath and felt his heart pound faster. That was it. She was like a sucubbus, her scent, everything about her attracted men to her. He had seen similar things in the complex before he had escaped, and a few didn't turn out to be such good girls. He knew instantly he would have to stay on his toes around this one.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo April 14th 2010, 6:19 pm

"Gal? Heh, i can handle myself, as, i've noticed, you can..." Riley looked back on the sidewalk and jerked her head toward the iron frog. "I'm not stupid hon, but i'm glad to meet someone with powers... It's not everyday, you know..." She smiled and waved a hand goodbye.
"See you around, hon!" she left, stopping to pick up the fly and examine it.
"It's too perfect to be fake..." she muttered, but she cast it aside and walked on, aware of the gaze on her back.

Last edited by rileyhartinlove on April 14th 2010, 6:19 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : gah, spelling errors...)
Echo
Echo
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 14th 2010, 7:00 pm

Jack watched her leave, scratching his head. She was odd alright, but seemed like a good person. He picked up another pebble and tossed it away. "So much for that.." He looked around for a moment before walking after her. He wasn't following her, but she just happened to be walking the same direction he was head as well.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo April 14th 2010, 7:17 pm

He strangely.. I dunno.. Makes me want him more than anyone... Riley thought, walking towards the bus-stop. Maybe cuz i couldn't hook him? She looked over her shoulder when she realized that there were foot-step noises behind her.
"Whoah! Why are you stalking me??"
she asked, stopping short and staring at Jack. "Or did you find you couldn't resist me after all?" she said, with a teasing smile and a flirtatious wink.
Echo
Echo
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 14th 2010, 7:20 pm

Jack jumped back a bit when the girl whirled around, "S.. Sorry. You we're just going to way I was.." He gave a nervous chuckle and a timid smile to her. "Mind if I walk you to where you're going?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo April 15th 2010, 7:32 pm

"Not at all..." Riley smirked, perhaps she'd been wrong, after all, he was a man, and they are so very manipulatable.
So I wonder why he didn't just go for it from the start... she thought, frowning as she walked along side Jack, seemingly lost in her thoughts.
Echo
Echo
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 17th 2010, 1:39 pm

Jack walked along side her, his hands in his pockets of his "prisoner's garb". It wasn't really prisoner clothing, but that's what Jack equated it to, being a prisoner. He didn't have control over his life, over anything. He did what he was told. But now, he was free. Free to do anything or nothing.

"So.. Um.. How has you're day been so far..?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo April 17th 2010, 1:42 pm

"Meh, a day, you know? nothing much happening." Riley smiled wryly. "Yours?" She turned to him and saw the thoughtful expression on his face. "Whatcha thinkin about?" she asked.
And what are you hiding? she added silently.
Echo
Echo
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top