The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Beholder of the eyes
silo I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 21:36 by Vorik

» Santo Dorado
silo I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:03 by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
silo I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:03 by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
silo I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:58 by inquisitor

» Jack Hawthorne
silo I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:55 by inquisitor

» Speedrun
silo I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 2:39 by Arcana

» Frontline

» Revenant

» Fusion Frenzy
silo I_icon_minitimeTue 7 May 2024 - 23:46 by ProwlerKnight

» Pleasant Point
silo I_icon_minitimeTue 7 May 2024 - 19:01 by Zonkes

» Homefront (Lore Submission)
silo I_icon_minitimeTue 7 May 2024 - 13:28 by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
silo I_icon_minitimeTue 7 May 2024 - 13:26 by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
Arcana
silo I_vote_lcapsilo I_voting_barsilo I_vote_rcap 
inquisitor
ProwlerKnight
Cerek
Sage
Zonkes
Vorik

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

silo

View previous topic View next topic Go down

silo Empty silo

Post by Salad_stealer Thu 12 Jan 2023 - 2:43

Hero/Villan/Renegade name: plastic Surge
Title: Forest Hermit, Freelance Surgeon
Alignment: Chaotic good
Race Hivemind (read lore)
Eyes: green or brown
Average weight: 145 pounds

Appearance

[url=silo 1]silo Coconu10[/url]

Behavior

Pretty naive, but not an airhead. flips from being excited to serious pretty quickly

Character Lore

Cord was once a 10-year-old boy who fell into a deep luscious cavern, being stuck from the height, he decided to forage for edible plants to survive. One day though, his food supply was getting scarce, so he ventured even deeper into the cave. He walked for miles and found a laboratory, once the lab found out where he was hiding they took him and attempted to remove his mind from his body. after three months of testing, while he was unconscious, they were able to succeed..once they were successful they grew tired of testing him and threw him into a giant shredder leading to behind the lab. Little did they know that he was able to through the shredder with his newfound power, and now devoted his life to finding missing people, and keeping people from going through the same things he had.

Powers

cell hive

Cords new body is primarily comprised of nerves and muscle-like fibers and is encased under a layer similar to a mushroom's outer layer.  These muscle fibers are small and have little to no actual strength on their own, but when paired up can release incredible strength, while the nervelike fibers carry electrical impulses controlled by a cord to contract and relax the muscle fibers. this also means that he can replicate any body part he has separate from him if enough is removed.

reformation

If part of the Cord is damaged or separated, then that part of him will be able to move under his control, with a range of up to 1 football field. it does not matter the size of the body part, he can control it as long as it stays alive. the separated mass can last for up to 5 minutes, and then will start to decay

fungal mimic

Any mushroom that Cord comes in contact with, he has that ability to use its abilities. e can use up to two mushroom abilities at a time and can adapt them to do a wider scale of the attack. including mild hypnosis, Hallucinations, infection, erode, spores, and parasites.

Weaknesses

blunt force

blunt force

He is immune to weapons like a sword but is incredibly weak to punches and any other form of blunt-force combat because it spreads the fibers apart and weakens the bond between them, making him weaker.

stealing his core

Somewhere in him is the small device that holds his very soul. It is indestructible and can regenerate an ounce of its shell every hour, while its shell can produce a new strand of fiber every 5 seconds. just contain him and he can't regenerate any more than he already has.

Salad_stealer
Salad_stealer

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2023-01-11

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum