The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Fusion Frenzy
Nothings ever easy. I_icon_minitimeToday at 10:01 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Jessica Albert
Nothings ever easy. I_icon_minitimeToday at 1:26 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Nothings ever easy. I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 8:36 pm by Vorik

» Santo Dorado
Nothings ever easy. I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
Nothings ever easy. I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
Nothings ever easy. I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 4:58 am by inquisitor

» Jack Hawthorne
Nothings ever easy. I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 4:55 am by inquisitor

» Speedrun
Nothings ever easy. I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 1:39 am by Arcana

» Frontline

» Revenant

» Pleasant Point
Nothings ever easy. I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2024, 6:01 pm by Zonkes

» Homefront (Lore Submission)
Nothings ever easy. I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2024, 12:28 pm by inquisitor

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Nothings ever easy.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nothings ever easy. Empty Nothings ever easy.

Post by Toyclown February 6th 2022, 12:01 pm

The Big Easy. Its always been good to Thomas.Easy place for quick easy money.

It started a few weeks ago when he was in contact with someone who wanted a item liberated from a traveling exhibit.
Most of the time thomas avoid these kinds of jobs. Always messy and far too many complications.However the price happened to be right and of all things it happened to be a violin of all things.Affter a little research guess its Italian or somthing.

Thomas didnt know all about that.All he know was with a big music fest going and easy to slip in with all the uptake on visitors.

Affter visiting a few times he found a place to duck in and wait by folding himself up into an exhibit of civil war area camp. He found a old strong box which allowed him to wait out til closing time.

The day off he wore his Red and blue costume and fully kitted himself out. Rather nod needing his tools then not having them.

Going in between groups and waiting for the right moment took timing.Thomas even accapted it might nit even happen today. But then his window appeared.

Some 21 year old being dumb and had the guards rush towards a few dinosaur bones the kid was defacing.

Thomas quickly slipped into.the camp and dislocated 90% of his body in 5 seconds to slip into.the box and close it without fully closing the lid.

Next the waiting for a few hours so he decided to take a nap til his watch alarm went off at 10:26 pm.
It would give him 10 free minutes to go upstairs grab the violin and make a escape.

Toyclown
Toyclown

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2020-05-19

Back to top Go down

Nothings ever easy. Empty Re: Nothings ever easy.

Post by Nate6595 February 12th 2022, 2:34 pm

The Midnight Club always had an interesting job to offer.

For Maggie, she loved jobs like this next assignment. Good and proper heists. It was so common these days to just break into some office or fancy house and steal some important and incriminated documents or something along those lines. But breaking into a museum and stealing an old relic from its halls? Now that was a good and proper job, plenty of excitement there, lots of nice planning. It was great and it was honestly one of the highlights of being the world's best thief. Did it compare to some of other notable jobs? Nope. But it was still plenty fun.

Her break plan was not at all that special. She had found one of the guards, flirted with him during the day and invited him out to drinks. When she was taken back to his place he was promptly drugged before he could get too touchy feely, she had standards after all, and stole his key. She then donned an outfit of security guard and came as their replacement, inputted into their system by her boy back home. It all fell together nicely. There was no need for over complicated plans or insanely clever ploys. Just a simple disguise job, knab, and go! Plus she liked to think she looked pretty damn good in a guard uniform, though she felt that way about most things she wore.

As evening came to the museum she had spent her time scouting out the location. She made notes of where the cameras were, and then later checked the security room to check for blind spots. She also got to know her co-workers, the three others who would be working the night shift with her. There was a young woman who worked the cameras, but she had tendency to read trashy romance novels while on the job. Then there were two burly fellows, nice enough, but a little too into the gym but she knew wouldn't want to get into a tussle with them. And finally there was Jim, an older man who had worked here since way back in the day. He must've been late sixties now, maybe early seventies, but he was still as fervent as ever in his job and would make it hard to sneak around.

By the end of it, she had a good idea of the routes they would take and felt as though she was ready for the evening, and when the closing bell chimed pleasantly through the building...she was ready to go.
Nate6595
Nate6595
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Quote : "Let me be your friend, you jerk!"

Number of posts : 662
Job : Student
Humor : Everything!
Registration date : 2017-12-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Toyclown February 12th 2022, 3:23 pm

10:26 pm
There was 2 soft beeps as it was time to get the show on the road.
Thomas slowly lifted the lid of the strong box and peeked out a bit.When he didn't hear anyone near him he slowly rose from the box twisting and popping his joints back into place and let out a small groan and thought.

That was way long bent up..Gotta remember im not as young as i use to be.

After stepping out on the box and closing it slowly he ducked under the supply tent where the box was located and took a minute to reapply his makeup and double check his tools and the time and thought.

Almost 1030.Gramps is going to go for his smoke break soon.Time to start the show

Next he made his way from that room turning left towards the side stars and made his way up them.At this time her got his lock pits out and have a knife palmed.
The violin he was after was next to a display for classical music.
Toyclown
Toyclown

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2020-05-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum