The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Willy the Whale
Finding Clarent. (open quest) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 1:40 pm by Zonkes

» Urban Commandos
Finding Clarent. (open quest) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:13 am by ProwlerKnight

» Fusion Frenzy
Finding Clarent. (open quest) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:08 am by Cynical_Aspie

» Jessica Albert
Finding Clarent. (open quest) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2024, 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Finding Clarent. (open quest) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 10:36 pm by Vorik

» Santo Dorado
Finding Clarent. (open quest) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
Finding Clarent. (open quest) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
Finding Clarent. (open quest) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:58 am by inquisitor

» Jack Hawthorne
Finding Clarent. (open quest) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:55 am by inquisitor

» Speedrun
Finding Clarent. (open quest) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 3:39 am by Arcana

» Frontline
Finding Clarent. (open quest) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 3:39 am by Arcana

» Revenant

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Finding Clarent. (open quest)

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Finding Clarent. (open quest) - Page 2 Empty Re: Finding Clarent. (open quest)

Post by Bash March 20th 2010, 12:35 am

Katachi made a huge power jump and changed into a slick black dragon. It was smooth and was designed to glide rather than fly. It shot projectile spikes at both of them and landed at a third side.

Bash
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 938
Registration date : 2009-10-29

http://monster-hunter.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest March 20th 2010, 12:38 am

Nightkill defended himself, by letting his arm take the punishment. It was blown off, but he started regenerating. He grabbed the sword. Instantly, he felt power go through him. Things had changed. Oh, yes.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest March 20th 2010, 12:42 am

Nightkill really man it took arthur a while to pull it out you don't just get to pull it you got to get past the gaurdian edit that.)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest March 20th 2010, 12:44 am

(Ok, lol.)

Nightkill saw the sword. It was a few yards away! He walked toward it- and was blocked by a giant, angry dragon.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Bash March 20th 2010, 12:48 am

Katachi roared as Nighkill approached. He knew Nuke was on his side, for now. Katachi opened his mouth and fired all 285 teeth at Nightkill in rapid succession.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The hate inside you breeds!
It's getting hard to breathe.
The walls around you fall.
Your legs are getting weak.
You drop down to your knees!
Your mind’s forsaken you!

Finding Clarent. (open quest) - Page 2 Bash15
Bash
Bash
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Job : workin at a local grocery store.
Humor : Shoving Food into a bag and eating your money!?!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest March 20th 2010, 12:50 am

Nightkill jumped out of the way. "I will have the sword!" he screamed. He fired an energy blast into the dragon's mouth.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest March 20th 2010, 12:54 am

Nuke opened his hand setting a trap around the blade another protection for it before turning his attention back on Nightkill."You betrayed Feare Night you always were a coward".Nuke raised his fist and activated his power the air around Nightkill shimmered making a bubble b efore exploding it like 4 sticks of dynamite.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest March 20th 2010, 12:55 am

Nightkill's other arm took the hit. This time, Nightkill was fighting with no arms, though they were regrowing swiftly.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Bash March 20th 2010, 12:56 am

Katachi lunged at nightkill Headless but regenerating. he was fighting a Clone. He didn't care about dying, the real him was halfway around the world. The spikes worked their way underground where they would steal it from below.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Bash
Bash
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest March 20th 2010, 12:59 am

Nightkill grabbed the sword. (I think he can do that now.) He felt power. Kill. the sword whispered. Nightkill held the sword, and tried hitting Katachi with it.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest March 20th 2010, 1:00 am

Nuke stood still his arms out as he begin charging his power the air around him shimmered as the heat just from his aura burned it.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Bash March 20th 2010, 1:06 am

(can we cycle turns me night wolf in that order from now on im a little slow today)

Katachi let it cut deep into him in where he would shift himself to hold the blade in him. He then did a backflip aiming to body slam Nightkill.

Bash
Bash
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest March 20th 2010, 12:33 pm

Nightkill tried firing an energy blast at Katachi.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest March 20th 2010, 1:10 pm

Night dude man you need to post more get some detail I mean really Nightkill fires a blast at Kitachi why don't you try saying how much power was in it where did you aim at what body movements did your guy do to fire the blast come on detail).

Nuke opened his eyes the orange rims now burned with power making his eyes glow visably,Nuke rose both hands his fingertips glowed with power and yet Nuke still didn't activate it instead he pulled more energy into his body charging even more the ground around him cracked from the heat.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Bash March 20th 2010, 4:15 pm

Katachi body slammed Nightkill since he made no motion to dodge. The sword was lodged into him, and he pulled the sword inside him. The sword was now katachi's and He was bolstered with power. The energy blast put a hole in him but it was quickly regenerated.

Bash
Bash
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest March 21st 2010, 12:44 pm

Nightkill was pissed. "That is my sword." he said calmly. He knew that the dragon had no idea what he was fucking with. Soon, the sword would overpower him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top