The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Finding Clarent. (open quest) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Finding Clarent. (open quest) I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Finding Clarent. (open quest) I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Finding Clarent. (open quest) I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Finding Clarent. (open quest) I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Finding Clarent. (open quest) I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Finding Clarent. (open quest) I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Finding Clarent. (open quest) I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Finding Clarent. (open quest) I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» Morgan D'fae
Finding Clarent. (open quest) I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Finding Clarent. (open quest) I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Finding Clarent. (open quest) I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Cynical_Aspie
Finding Clarent. (open quest) I_vote_lcapFinding Clarent. (open quest) I_voting_barFinding Clarent. (open quest) I_vote_rcap 
Tybrid
Finding Clarent. (open quest) I_vote_lcapFinding Clarent. (open quest) I_voting_barFinding Clarent. (open quest) I_vote_rcap 
SicilianDragon
Vorik

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Finding Clarent. (open quest)

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Finding Clarent. (open quest) Empty Finding Clarent. (open quest)

Post by Guest March 19th 2010, 9:50 pm

Nightkill smoked a ciggarate, and threw it away when he was done. He whistled. He was going to attempt a tough and difficult quest. He would find the Mythical Sword, Clarent, twin to Excalibur. This sword would give him powers, powers beyond understanding. Nightkill booked a flight to Ireland, and got into a car, which he had rented. After reaching the airport, he reached Ireland a few hours later. Then, he took a taxi to a small mountain.
After he and his driver reached the mountain, Nightkill repaid the driver by blasting a hole through his chest. He grinned, and started walking up the mountain. The sword would be at top.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Finding Clarent. (open quest) Empty Re: Finding Clarent. (open quest)

Post by Bash March 19th 2010, 10:22 pm

Katachi also heard of the sword. In response He turned into a bird and flew across the atlantic. He started his traveling before nightkill, but katachi was slower so they reached their destination at the same time. Katachi spotted Nightkill and perched himself on a nearby tree, watching for the right moment to strike.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The hate inside you breeds!
It's getting hard to breathe.
The walls around you fall.
Your legs are getting weak.
You drop down to your knees!
Your mind’s forsaken you!

Finding Clarent. (open quest) Bash15
Bash
Bash
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 938
Job : workin at a local grocery store.
Humor : Shoving Food into a bag and eating your money!?!
Registration date : 2009-10-29

http://monster-hunter.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest March 19th 2010, 10:25 pm

Nightkill saw Katachi. "Who the fuck are you, and why are you here?" he asked, charging an energy blast.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest March 19th 2010, 10:35 pm

Drift stood at the top of the mountain is new power had changed alot more than what he could do it had changed his looks his attitude and his temper,Drift now known as Nuke looked down at the two people from his perch above them hidden by the shadows his flowing red hair with orange tips whipped around him it was as long as ever,Nuke's eyes now had a fiery orange rim where normal color would be,He wore a monk robe of Orange having goe to Ireland to train with them and learn there ways giving him better control over his power.Nuke was barefoot as he moved over the rocky terrain he knew what laid at the top and he had become it's sentinel it's gaurdian and only the worthy would take it and use it were the two ready for the power of a Nuke.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Bash March 19th 2010, 10:40 pm

"I should ask you the same thing, but how did you know I was here?" Katachi said with a deep voice while still in bird form. he flapped his wings shedding a few feathers. Should Nightkill attack, It would confirm his suspicions about the sword.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Bash
Bash
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest March 19th 2010, 11:24 pm

Nightkill smiled. "I'm a smart man." he said vaguely. He looked at the bird. "Why are you here?" he asked again.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest March 19th 2010, 11:30 pm

Nuke watched them from the entrance path his hands behind his back still waiting the path was hidden to them but it gave him a great view,His eyes burned into both of them as his finger tip twitched waiting for his battle.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Bash March 19th 2010, 11:45 pm

Katachi chuckled as he started to dissolve feet first up. "If you're here, then that means only one thing..." By now he had turned to dust and the feathers that have been shed were now spikes heading quietly along the ground, hoping to ensnare and trap him in place.

Bash
Bash
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest March 20th 2010, 12:16 am

Nightkill dodged the trap. "I've been searching months for this sword, you will not stop me!" he yelled, firing energy blasts at them.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest March 20th 2010, 12:24 am

Nuke walked out from behind cover and into view both hands behind his back,Nuke k new Nightkill would reconize him being a member of feare.Nuke watched the pair with his creepy orange eyes and a expresionless face which was unlike the old Drift who always had a smart remark and a sneer on his face.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest March 20th 2010, 12:25 am

Nightkill saw Drift/Nuke. This angered him. After killing Edge, Night was no longer part of FEARE. He ran staight up the mountain, for the sword on top.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Bash March 20th 2010, 12:26 am

The spikes disintergrated as Katachi reappeared behind Nightkill as a grotesque human with unnatrally huge muscles with spikes for hands. He took a strong hit towards his spine.

He noticed Nuke but made no motion to him.

Bash
Bash
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest March 20th 2010, 12:28 am

Nightkill groaned, and was chucked up the Mountain. He smiled. The sword was a few yards away.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest March 20th 2010, 12:30 am

Nuke was there in front of it his hand raised as his fingertips glowed no one had seen Nuke since his accidet against the Speed Demon,Nuke snapped his fingers and a yard in front of Nightkill the air churned before erupting in a explosian as if a case of C4 had exploded there.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Bash March 20th 2010, 12:35 am

Katachi made a huge power jump and changed into a slick black dragon. It was smooth and was designed to glide rather than fly. It shot projectile spikes at both of them and landed at a third side.

Bash
Bash
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top