The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Speedrun
Atelier Sabrina I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:39 am by Arcana

» Frontline

» Revenant

» Santo Dorado
Atelier Sabrina I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:08 am by ProwlerKnight

» Captain Brigade
Atelier Sabrina I_icon_minitimeToday at 2:37 am by ProwlerKnight

» Fusion Frenzy
Atelier Sabrina I_icon_minitimeToday at 12:46 am by ProwlerKnight

» Jack Hawthorne
Atelier Sabrina I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:12 pm by Sage

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
Atelier Sabrina I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:11 pm by Sage

» Pleasant Point
Atelier Sabrina I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 8:01 pm by Zonkes

» Homefront (Lore Submission)
Atelier Sabrina I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 2:28 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
Atelier Sabrina I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 2:26 pm by inquisitor

» The birds of expedience
Atelier Sabrina I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:45 am by Cerek

Top posting users this week
Arcana
Atelier Sabrina I_vote_lcapAtelier Sabrina I_voting_barAtelier Sabrina I_vote_rcap 
ProwlerKnight
Atelier Sabrina I_vote_lcapAtelier Sabrina I_voting_barAtelier Sabrina I_vote_rcap 
Cerek
Sage
inquisitor
Zonkes

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Atelier Sabrina

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Atelier Sabrina Empty Atelier Sabrina

Post by No Body September 7th 2021, 2:02 am

CHARACTER NAME

Atelier Sabrina

"Insert Character Quote or Title here"

"Welcome to my workshop!"

The Bio

Hero Name:Sabrina

Alignment:Chaotic Good

Race:Human

Hair:Dark Brown

Eyes:Green

Height:5’4”

Weight:Petite

The Looks

Sabrina has no defining features that make her stand out in the crowd. Dark hair, nice eyes, just your average gal.

The Personality

Typically she keeps to herself,though can be chatty with the right kind of people if she gets along with them. Kind, sometimes cautious, but she’s friendly to generally everyone she meets.

The Story

Just a small town girl, living in a lonely world.

The Powers

Sabrina is an alchemist who runs her own Atelier. She can use the power of synthesis to conjure a variety of items, and she takes requests! Just tell her what you need and she’ll figure out how to make it.

The Weaknesses

Since Sabrina is more of a merchant, she may not be able to go toe-to-toe with an enemy if someone has it out for her. Against anyone really. Especially not with those weak nerd arms.

The Items

Since she runs her own Atelier, she can have any random items on her at any given time. It can range from physical enhancements, healing remedies, day to day tools, magical tools, weapons, clothing, food, accessories,ect.

The Minions

Sabrina has successfully managed to create her own homunculus to help her with her work, and he has been given the name Hom Jr. Pale skin, red eyes, light blue hair and pointed ears, he almost could be mistaken for a boy elf. But that is not the case!

The Fluff

Sabrina is inspired by the game series that is referred to as Atelier (IE Atelier Ayesha, Atelier Meruru, Atelier Ryza, ect). Knowing more of the games will give more context to how Sabrina is played, and I would recommend playing them regardless!

The RP Sample

A crease starts to form on Sabrina’s brow as she keeps stirring her cauldron, the contents within starting to turn an ugly shade of grey. Something went wrong with this synthesis. But even knowing so she kept stirring, with Hom Jr. peering with a neutral expression.

“Master, your synthesis is boiling.”

“I know- I know!” Sabrina frets. “I’m- I’m sure just a few more stirs will help…” A few more is given, and the bubbling gets worse. “Ah-! Just- I’m sure…” Then begins to smoke. “Er, wait a minute-”

KABOOM!

Sabrina chokes and gags as she’s covered in soot, her workshop now a mess. Hom Jr. had stepped away the moment Sabrina continued to stir, though after the explosion returned with a broom.

Application created by Chellizard | This code is open-source and available for free use.

No Body
No Body

Quote : What are you doing in my swamp?!

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 1
Job : Nerd
Humor : Hi I'm Nate's GF, his hand.
Registration date : 2021-08-25

Back to top Go down

Atelier Sabrina Empty Re: Atelier Sabrina

Post by FantasyBound September 7th 2021, 9:18 am

This here is going to require a bit more detail as it is lacking things we should know overall, finer details on appearance would be very good, picture references or anything would be nice.
Clearly this person isn’t ‘just a small town girl’ so an expansion in her history would be necessary as well.
Powers need further explanation, and items here if they hold any effect that’s past what a normal person could acquire needs to be written down and if it operates with things that make it better then anything we currently have available in the real world we will need some weaknesses for the items and explanation how they operate or how effective they are.
We have a minion sheet you can fill out for minions to make them a character, remember though for every power there needs to be two weaknesses for minions.

Also just noticed well writing this, when it says character name replace those words with it and quote is the same thing, replacing those words will allow the code to tidy it up.
FantasyBound
FantasyBound
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 149
Job : Gofer
Humor : Eh, I just make a lot of comments and see which one kicks.
Registration date : 2018-05-07

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top