The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Fusion Frenzy
Getting Into (And Outfoxing) Trouble With Dana I_icon_minitimeToday at 6:14 am by Cobalt

» Taliesin
Getting Into (And Outfoxing) Trouble With Dana I_icon_minitimeToday at 2:26 am by Arcana

» Willy the Whale
Getting Into (And Outfoxing) Trouble With Dana I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:30 pm by inquisitor

» Urban Commandos
Getting Into (And Outfoxing) Trouble With Dana I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:13 am by ProwlerKnight

» Jessica Albert
Getting Into (And Outfoxing) Trouble With Dana I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2024, 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Getting Into (And Outfoxing) Trouble With Dana I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 10:36 pm by Vorik

» Santo Dorado
Getting Into (And Outfoxing) Trouble With Dana I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
Getting Into (And Outfoxing) Trouble With Dana I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
Getting Into (And Outfoxing) Trouble With Dana I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:58 am by inquisitor

» Jack Hawthorne
Getting Into (And Outfoxing) Trouble With Dana I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:55 am by inquisitor

» Speedrun
Getting Into (And Outfoxing) Trouble With Dana I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 3:39 am by Arcana

» Frontline
Getting Into (And Outfoxing) Trouble With Dana I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 3:39 am by Arcana

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Getting Into (And Outfoxing) Trouble With Dana

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Getting Into (And Outfoxing) Trouble With Dana Empty Getting Into (And Outfoxing) Trouble With Dana

Post by Seeks June 21st 2021, 2:17 pm

So I know a lot of the OOC conversation has moved to the Discord server, but I feel keeping a thread open for my super-fox is probably for the best. Have potential plot ideas and such all in one place, let alone anyone offering ideas or invites. So... here's the kinds of things I could see the Apocalypse Fox doing.

(Relative) Super-Heroics: Whether or not everything Dana does is squeaky-clean (and often it isn't), she is a vigilante for a reason and often for free. Your average Good Samaritan with dreams in her noggin and a death ray on her hip. Wouldn't be a superhero forum without adventures like this! Alternatively, she's also a skilled monster hunter and mercenary as well, though she has more standards and scruples than most hired guns.

Exploration: Only having known a broken America from her Earth, Dana would be interested in seeing the US and Canada, if not other parts of the world. As a pagan to various deities, she could also visit the homelands of their worshipers from back when -- Greece for Athena, Egypt for Sekhmet and Bast, Ireland for Lugh and Cu Chulainn, Japan for Inari, and so forth. This can be very slice-of-life, or even be an adventure itself!

In Trouble: As the thread name implies, Dana would probably get herself into and out of trouble pretty commonly. Run-ins with the law, being extorted into mercenary work, being captured by various factions (police, mad scientists, villains), and other sticky situations are all possible.

Arcane Discovery: Due to the Moreau Project and a lack of information, Dana is unaware that she is a supernatural being instead of a mutant animal. Though a skilled monster hunter, perhaps the Apoc-Fox could discover parts of her true nature, incidentally or not? One easier way is to just have her learn more about similar beings of myth and legend -- Native American tricksters, Asian huli jing / kumiho / kitsune, Celtic foxes, et cetera.
Seeks
Seeks

Quote : “It is only the promise of death that makes life worth living.” - Robert E Howard

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 51
Humor : Yellow Bile
Registration date : 2021-06-20

https://rpgmaker.net/users/AtiyaTheSeeker/

Back to top Go down

Getting Into (And Outfoxing) Trouble With Dana Empty Re: Getting Into (And Outfoxing) Trouble With Dana

Post by Jeannie Rose August 15th 2021, 12:27 am

getting into trouble sounds fun, maybe we could hunt some creepy monsters, explore some ancient ruins, or something Smile

you mentioned Egypt I was actually wanting to do like tomb raiding run into mummies adventure https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t12402-mummy-maddness
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : crazy but that's how i roll
driving everyone else insane
i'm the conductor of the crazy train Smile

Number of posts : 2488
Job : universe's greatest bounty hunter
Humor : why so serious ? seriously just cause we have to face life threatening danger on a daily basis don't mean we can't have fun with it ,instead off oh no we're doomed be like me and think gee wonder how i'll survive this....oh you don't have heal powers well you might not find the evil deathtrap as amusing i do then
Registration date : 2014-10-22

Back to top Go down

Getting Into (And Outfoxing) Trouble With Dana Empty Re: Getting Into (And Outfoxing) Trouble With Dana

Post by Seeks August 21st 2021, 7:20 pm

Hey hey! I'd seen that thread when I'd joined up, but didn't know if you were still active. I'd be up for trying some tomb raiding if you still need players. Sign me up!

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Dana Cooper - Apocalypse Fox
Casey Lowe - Aralisi
XP Tracker
Seeks
Seeks

Quote : “It is only the promise of death that makes life worth living.” - Robert E Howard

Number of posts : 51
Humor : Yellow Bile
Registration date : 2021-06-20

https://rpgmaker.net/users/AtiyaTheSeeker/

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose August 22nd 2021, 12:56 am

yeah, I'm active just waiting for some to play with really. let's do it then Very Happy
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : crazy but that's how i roll
driving everyone else insane
i'm the conductor of the crazy train Smile

Number of posts : 2488
Job : universe's greatest bounty hunter
Humor : why so serious ? seriously just cause we have to face life threatening danger on a daily basis don't mean we can't have fun with it ,instead off oh no we're doomed be like me and think gee wonder how i'll survive this....oh you don't have heal powers well you might not find the evil deathtrap as amusing i do then
Registration date : 2014-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top