The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Speedrun
The Orchestra [WIP] [6 Character Sheets in one application] I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:23 am by Arcana

» Frontline
The Orchestra [WIP] [6 Character Sheets in one application] I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:23 am by Arcana

» Revenant

» Santo Dorado
The Orchestra [WIP] [6 Character Sheets in one application] I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:08 am by ProwlerKnight

» Captain Brigade
The Orchestra [WIP] [6 Character Sheets in one application] I_icon_minitimeToday at 2:37 am by ProwlerKnight

» Fusion Frenzy
The Orchestra [WIP] [6 Character Sheets in one application] I_icon_minitimeToday at 12:46 am by ProwlerKnight

» Jack Hawthorne
The Orchestra [WIP] [6 Character Sheets in one application] I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:12 pm by Sage

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
The Orchestra [WIP] [6 Character Sheets in one application] I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:11 pm by Sage

» Pleasant Point
The Orchestra [WIP] [6 Character Sheets in one application] I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 8:01 pm by Zonkes

» Homefront (Lore Submission)
The Orchestra [WIP] [6 Character Sheets in one application] I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 2:28 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
The Orchestra [WIP] [6 Character Sheets in one application] I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 2:26 pm by inquisitor

» The birds of expedience
The Orchestra [WIP] [6 Character Sheets in one application] I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:45 am by Cerek

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
The Orchestra [WIP] [6 Character Sheets in one application] I_vote_lcapThe Orchestra [WIP] [6 Character Sheets in one application] I_voting_barThe Orchestra [WIP] [6 Character Sheets in one application] I_vote_rcap 
Arcana
The Orchestra [WIP] [6 Character Sheets in one application] I_vote_lcapThe Orchestra [WIP] [6 Character Sheets in one application] I_voting_barThe Orchestra [WIP] [6 Character Sheets in one application] I_vote_rcap 
Cerek
Sage
inquisitor
Zonkes

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

The Orchestra [WIP] [6 Character Sheets in one application]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Orchestra [WIP] [6 Character Sheets in one application] Empty The Orchestra [WIP] [6 Character Sheets in one application]

Post by Zonkes May 31st 2021, 1:05 am

The Conductor

"Man, I gotta say. I didn’t think that an idiot like you would survive in the Supervillainy world so long! Good for you!"

The Bio

Hero Name: The Conductor (The Orchestra)
Title:
Alignment: Neutral Good
Race: Dynastian (Currently unaware of her origin)
Hair: Magenta pixie cut
Eyes: Dark Gray with specks of bright red
Height: 5’4
Weight: 89 lbs
Blood type: Unknown

The Looks

Jennifer looks like an average teenage girl with the exception of her natural magenta hair and strangely large irises with red specks. Generally, she will wear punk style clothes in black and red. She is short, and athletic for her age. She wears her hair in a pixie cut, and also heavy makeup.

The Personality

TEXT HERE

The Story

TEXT HERE

The Powers

The Concert - Jennifer’s ability is the ability to form a hivemind with other individuals. Once these individuals have entered into a hivemind with her. Through this hivemind, the individuals share their skills and abilities. Jennifer has the abilities and skills of Joseph Hart, Megan Rose, Dennis Reid, Drew Reynolds, and Abraham Ahmadi.

The Weaknesses

Ritardando - When one member of the Orchestra is knocked out, taken out of this dimension, or even killed off; the other members of the orchestra lose that ability and it causes psychic feedback on Jennifer in particular. While this doesn’t stop the concert entirely, it does temporarily make the Orchestra lose access to the abilities that aren’t their own. This lasts until Jennifer is able to reestablish the connection. Which could be until the end of the thread.

Atonal - If psychic energy attacks Jennifer, it temporarily disrupts the connection between the Orchaestra and Jennifer, making it so she has to re-establish the hive mind.

The Items

TEXT HERE

The Fluff

TEXT HERE

Application created by Chellizard | This code is open-source and available for free use. Any art used in this application belongs to their respective owners. Credit will be given if asked, images will be taken down upon request.

Zonkes
Zonkes
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 631
Job : Professional Slacker
Humor : What’s the difference between a clown and a pancake? Not much after the steamroller incident.
Registration date : 2017-01-10

Back to top Go down

The Orchestra [WIP] [6 Character Sheets in one application] Empty Re: The Orchestra [WIP] [6 Character Sheets in one application]

Post by Zonkes May 31st 2021, 2:14 am

The Concertmaster

"Wait, he’s a villain? Looks more like an edgelord with a BDSM fetish."

The Bio

Hero Name: The Concertmaster (The Orchestra)
Title:
Alignment: Neutral Good
Race: Metahuman
Hair: Black modern mullet
Eyes: Bright green, nearly glowing
Height: 6’1”
Weight: 156lbs
Blood type: A-

The Looks

Joseph is an athletic teenage boy with the build of a football player. He generally wears an ironic t-shirt with blue jeans and a pair of sneakers. Joseph’s arm was injured during a football game, and has a scar where they put a rod in his arm.

The Personality

TEXT HERE

The Story

TEXT HERE

The Powers

Ascent - Joseph has superhuman strength. The lowest amount of super strength that he can manage is 2 tons, though he can hold back to go even lower. The weaker people are around him, the stronger he gets; up to a maximum of 200 tons.

The Weaknesses

Ritardando - When one member of the Orchestra is knocked out, taken out of this dimension, or even killed off; the other members of the orchestra lose that ability. While this doesn’t stop the concert entirely, it does temporarily make the Orchestra lose access to the abilities that aren’t their own. This lasts until Jennifer is able to reestablish the connection. Which could be until the end of the thread.

Sonata - Joseph’s ability does not do well with the other members of the orchestra. While the members together can still lift up to 12 tons, when all together the singular members can only lift two at their maximum and minimum.

The Items

TEXT HERE

The Fluff

TEXT HERE

Application created by Chellizard | This code is open-source and available for free use. Any art used in this application belongs to their respective owners. Credit will be given if asked, images will be taken down upon request.

Zonkes
Zonkes
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Humor : What’s the difference between a clown and a pancake? Not much after the steamroller incident.

Back to top Go down

The Orchestra [WIP] [6 Character Sheets in one application] Empty Re: The Orchestra [WIP] [6 Character Sheets in one application]

Post by Zonkes May 31st 2021, 2:33 am

Principal Alpha

"If you two aren’t going to take this seriously - Oh my god, why is he wearing so much leather?"

The Bio

Hero Name: Principal Alpha (The Orchestra)
Title:
Alignment: Lawful Good
Race: Metahuman
Hair: Blonde shoulder length lob
Eyes: Dark green, with gold circling the irises
Height: 5’6”
Weight: 100lbs
Blood type: A-

The Looks

Megan is an average teenage girl with a runners build. She wears conservative clothing in various bright colors. She wears her bright hair in a shoulder length lob haircut with different color highlights every other week.

The Personality

TEXT HERE

The Story

TEXT HERE

The Powers

Crescendo - Megan’s ability let’s her - and the concert - run at superhuman speeds. The more that she runs, the faster she’ll get. Her base speed is around 40 MPH, while her fastest at the moment has been Mach 2, though it is thought that if she could keep going without having to stop due to exhaustion; she’d be able to run until she hit lightspeed. This also applies to punch speed, meaning the more she hits; the faster the hits get.

The Weaknesses

Ritardando - When one member of the Orchestra is knocked out, taken out of this dimension, or even killed off; the other members of the orchestra lose that ability. While this doesn’t stop the concert entirely, it does temporarily make the Orchestra lose access to the abilities that aren’t their own. This lasts until Jennifer is able to reestablish the connection. Which could be until the end of the thread.

Basso - Jennifer is a speedster with very little durability. While her metahuman ability protects herself from her own attack, others attacks harm her more while she’s moving fast. At Mach 2, running into a building or fist will be lethal.

The Items

TEXT HERE

The Fluff

TEXT HERE

Zonkes
Zonkes
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top