The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Fusion Frenzy
Dread of Brockway - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 4:27 am by Cobalt

» Beholder of the eyes
Dread of Brockway - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 10:36 pm by Vorik

» Santo Dorado
Dread of Brockway - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
Dread of Brockway - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
Dread of Brockway - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:58 am by inquisitor

» Jack Hawthorne
Dread of Brockway - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:55 am by inquisitor

» Speedrun
Dread of Brockway - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:39 am by Arcana

» Frontline

» Revenant

» Pleasant Point
Dread of Brockway - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2024, 8:01 pm by Zonkes

» Homefront (Lore Submission)
Dread of Brockway - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2024, 2:28 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
Dread of Brockway - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2024, 2:26 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
inquisitor
Dread of Brockway - Page 2 I_vote_lcapDread of Brockway - Page 2 I_voting_barDread of Brockway - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Arcana
Dread of Brockway - Page 2 I_vote_lcapDread of Brockway - Page 2 I_voting_barDread of Brockway - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
ProwlerKnight
Sage
Cerek
Vorik
Cobalt
Zonkes

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Dread of Brockway

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

INV ONLY Re: Dread of Brockway

Post by Nate6595 August 29th 2021, 2:25 am

The ceiling above would be cramped, to say the least. There was more space up there than one may have assumed for a school, but still, one could barely stand and would have to be slightly hunched. Further, the only stable ground up there was the piping that lined the ceiling, though even they would creak under the weight of the hunter. It was obvious that ceiling wasn’t made for standing, let alone fighting, but it would suffice for the time being.

Blood was everywhere, and the beast or demon that made the mess didn’t seem to have any regard in being clean about it. Among the blood and gore there would be a single hand with a gun still clutched in its fingers, pointing further down the way. At first, there would be nothing at all. Just the darkness, only permeated by the light of the flashlight, the blood that stained every bit wall around the hunter, and dust, so much dust. Then, almost seeming to come from one of the larger pipes there would be a hand, a long thin and sleaved hand stretching up and reaching for another pipe. It would pull itself up, all in one quick motion, the creature seeming to have fit itself in that impossibly narrow place, and then revealed itself to Rai. A sickening grin that showed a row of jagged teeth grew on the now revealed creature.

“Good evening, ma’am!” It said it boisterous tone, yet its voice sounded like there was radio static distorting it, “Are you in the market for contests, my dear?” It plopped itself down on the pipe, bending slightly so his head wouldn’t brush against the top. He sat a good fifteen feet down the way from her, its head crooked and that grin persisting. “Oh, but where are my manners? Such a laugh! The name is the H̸̡̢̡̛̖͉̹̰̣̼̜̻̝̦̬̖͉̬̱̞͕͔͚͎̟̙̮̫͕̦̥̠͍̃̇̓͑̿́͋͊̇̃̐͌͛̿͐̿̋͜ơ̸̢̧̢̪̱̥̞̰̙͎̱̬̹̟͕̮͖͈̪̰͑͒̾̂̐̒͌̀͛͂͋̈̌͒̕͜s̴̭̦͚̺̪͈̬̜̗͓̲͓̣͍͙̻̘̉͊̍̾̐̀͗̾̇̈́̅̀͂̂ͅͅt̵̛̲͖͖̩͙͓͓̗̩̱̹̀͛͝! And it is a pleasure to meet you!” Even as it said its name, that sound he was emitting seemed to intensify for a moment, “Please, there is no need for senseless violence, and besides, I’ve already eaten.”

Nate6595
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Number of posts : 662
Registration date : 2017-12-21

Back to top Go down

INV ONLY Re: Dread of Brockway

Post by Demonhunter June 28th 2022, 2:19 am

This abomination before her speaking only riled the reaver up further, the flashlight flickering at her belt as the mounting dread built. Her head ducks to avoid scraping her horns on the ceiling which lead to her staring this… thing in the face.

All these people, killed trying to stop this monster. All because they were brave enough to follow her into this hell hole. Bravery did nothing for humans but serve them either death or glory. Even as it spoke her head was beginning to really feel the effects of this thing’s horrible aura. “Eat shit and die, vermin.” She growls, english barely recognizable and accent dragging the words through a haze. Any violence she chose to do, would certainly NOT be senseless.

She throws a scythe, sending it barreling blade over end right at the Host, seeking to bury it home in his face, but she didn’t expect it to do anything. She needed to piss it off so she could control this fight. Fighting in the air vents, although doable, was not optimal. Rai needed the space to use to her advantage, but first she needed to force him to move. Was he going to chase her? Or run for her to chase? Or perhaps take to opportunity to fight.

Demonhunter
Demonhunter
Post Adept
Post Adept

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 342
Registration date : 2020-05-01

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top