The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Huntsman
Fang I_icon_minitimeToday at 6:06 am by ProwlerKnight

» Fusion Frenzy
Fang I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:35 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Trigger
Fang I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 1:06 am by ProwlerKnight

» Taliesin
Fang I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2024, 2:26 am by Arcana

» Willy the Whale
Fang I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:30 pm by inquisitor

» Urban Commandos
Fang I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:13 am by ProwlerKnight

» Jessica Albert
Fang I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2024, 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Fang I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 10:36 pm by Vorik

» Santo Dorado
Fang I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
Fang I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
Fang I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:58 am by inquisitor

» Jack Hawthorne
Fang I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:55 am by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
Fang I_vote_lcapFang I_voting_barFang I_vote_rcap 
Cobalt
Cynical_Aspie

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Fang

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Contest Fang

Post by Nate6595 September 7th 2020, 12:54 am

Fang

"Uuur?"

The Bio

Hero Name:Ursa Lupine
Title: Fenris’s Best Friend
Alignment: True Neutral
Race: Digital bear
Hair: Brown and Black Fur
Eyes: Blue Eyes
Height: 11’2
Weight: 700lbs
Blood type: Digital

The Looks

Fang is an interesting sort of beast. It looks to be somewhere between a large wolf and a menacing bear. Many of its features are somewhere between a wolf’s and bear’s. The head of the beast is slightly more canine in nature, although its front and back claws are very bear like, massive and baring massive claws which look as though they could tear through a tree (and they certainly can). It has a nice soft fuzz to it, dominantly black in color, though bands of brown around its legs and paws, and having a patch of dark brown on its neck. Its ears are a bit floppy and bounce when Fang runs. Further, Fang wears a saddle on its back, ready to carry Fenris wherever he needs to go. Sometimes, strangely enough, Fang’s eyes appear to be a glowing blue color, otherwise, Fang’s eyes are black.

The Personality

Fang is curious in nature, much like its master. It often pokes its muzzle into places it doesn’t belong, though more so interested food opposed to technology. Fang is, above all, however, loyal to its master, heeding his every request (albeit he will sometimes cast Fenris a wondering glance). When in combat Fang is ruthless, comparable, understandable so, to a mother bear protecting its cub. Of course, like a bear and dog, Fenris is one who enjoys his long naps and to laze about, which Fenris usually allows.

The Story

Fang, or whatever his original name was, was a digital pet. He loved to eat more than anything and would often cry for its master to feed him at random hours. His old master, however, grew very tired of Fang’s hungry habits and abandoned him on top of some garbage can. Quickly enough, Fang’s hunger set in, but it was only second to the growing loneliness which had set in. His master, the one he loved above all, had abandoned him in some forgotten place.

Fang was ready for his battery life to end when something strangely impossible happened. Someone picked him up, a kind and warm person, a person who was more than eager to feed him. An act of random kindness in this cold and lonely winter night. He had, at the end of his ropes, found a new, loving master. Someone who didn’t seem to mind at all when he would cry out in hungered pains. He found his true master.

From there, Fang devoted himself to protecting his new master from bully and villain alike. He remembers the first time when he exited his digital prison and scared away a bunch of bullies who had begun to assault his master, licking his master’s face when they had fled. The two, from this point, were inseparable. Even when he wasn’t needed, Fang found himself to be summoned to his master’s side just to keep him company, making those lonely nights a little less lonely. Fang, ever since he had found Fenris, has never been happier and never known a better home.

The Powers

Immense Strength: Fang is immensely powerful, claws and teeth strong enough to tear through steel like it was a chewy meat. Fang can also lift heavy objects, his max being somewhere around the weight of a bus (which he could lift and toss a good thirty feat, though being quite exhausted afterwards).

Agile: Fang is quick and clever, able to run up to speeds of 50mphs. Even more than that, he can climb flat surfaces like stone and wood with ease, his claws able to dig in, even able to climb up the side of skyscrapers.

The Weaknesses

Feeeeeeeed Me: Fang must constantly be fed via his device, needing to be fed at least ten times a day or else he’ll power down. If he misses a day of feeding he’ll be unable to be summoned at all. If he does miss a day he’ll need to be fed for two days before he can be resummoned.

Digital World: Fang cannot be healed while not in the digital world. Any damage he takes in the real world remains until he is returned to his device. Minor wounds take a few minutes to heal, moderate wounds take a few hours, and heavy wounds take an entire day to be healed.

Exhausted: When using his strength and agility Fang can only last in this world for about an hour before needing to return to his device for two hours, after that he can be summoned to full strength.

Close to Master: Fang, at any point of time, can only be about five miles away from his master. If he exceeds that distance Fang will disappear and return to his device, only able to be summoned again after a five-minute period.

The Items

Fenris’s Satchel, a bag of digital dog treats, and a jar of digital honey.

The Fluff

He loves cuddling up to Fenris, being used as a bed is a favorite pastime.
Fang loves going for runs, his master riding atop of him.
Fang’s fur. Fang’s fur is very fluffy.

Application created by Chellizard | This code is open-source and available for free use.

Nate6595
Nate6595
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Quote : "Let me be your friend, you jerk!"

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 662
Job : Student
Humor : Everything!
Registration date : 2017-12-21

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top