The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Beholder of the eyes
The Traders hunter group I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 10:36 pm by Vorik

» Santo Dorado
The Traders hunter group I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
The Traders hunter group I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
The Traders hunter group I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:58 am by inquisitor

» Jack Hawthorne
The Traders hunter group I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:55 am by inquisitor

» Speedrun
The Traders hunter group I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:39 am by Arcana

» Frontline

» Revenant

» Fusion Frenzy
The Traders hunter group I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 12:46 am by ProwlerKnight

» Pleasant Point
The Traders hunter group I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2024, 8:01 pm by Zonkes

» Homefront (Lore Submission)
The Traders hunter group I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2024, 2:28 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
The Traders hunter group I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2024, 2:26 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
Arcana
The Traders hunter group I_vote_lcapThe Traders hunter group I_voting_barThe Traders hunter group I_vote_rcap 
inquisitor
The Traders hunter group I_vote_lcapThe Traders hunter group I_voting_barThe Traders hunter group I_vote_rcap 
ProwlerKnight
Cerek
Sage
Zonkes
Vorik

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

The Traders hunter group

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Traders hunter group Empty The Traders hunter group

Post by Shadowoof May 17th 2020, 9:48 am

The Traders

"What can I say. Sometimes you just need a partner for a hunt."

"Well. To begin. My name is Cain. Now if you're wondering who I am. I can say for certain that you would never be able to find that out, so don't think too hard on it and let me tell you. Cain Price. Established Black smith and rune maker. I also run the Trader's Post, this fine establishment you've found yourselves in. This Inn is what I suppose you can call our home base. But I'll explain more about it later. For now. Settle in. We've got a talk ahead of us." - Cain.

So you're a hunter of demons, vampires, werewolves, angels or anything in between? Good on you. Maybe you just started. Maybe you've been at the game for a while. Perhaps, you're one of those things yourself, but have no qualm hunting your fellow monster. Or perhaps you just have a connection to this particular world and would like a friend. The owner doesn't judge and they expect you don't judge a fellow Trader. Becoming a Trader isn't difficult. It's a matter of accepting that you need help. There isn't a goal or a end plan to being apart of the Trade. After all. The hunt is almost endless, but at least you can fight to the end alongside a pair of hands or three.

I suppose there are a few rules.

Rule 1: Being a Trader means you Trade your service for something in return. I find it's a good lesson to do and expect reward. Feel free to ignore this rule if you like, but don't come running to me when you don't get anything for killing a dragon without a horde.

Rule 2: Sparring is fine. You may spar, and the smith will even offer the tools needed for doing so, the room and the stations. But fighting is out of the question. Expect yourself thrown out of the establishment, and without care for where if you plan on starting a fight with your fellow Traders and then do so. And if you dare try to kill. Expect nothing good.

Rule 3: Don't mess with Jane or Mary. They don't have the same kind of restraint I may have.

MEMBERS

THE BASE:

The Traders have the Trading post. An Inn of moderate size, it contains two floors and a basement. The main hall is a large and spacious tavern like room with stairs at the back corners leading up into a hall of rooms and bathrooms. The main hall is set out like a old time tavern, tables and long wooden chairs, a bar that has what seems like endless drinks lining the walls. Some could be recognized, most would seem like relics of a past. A fire keeps the room lit nice and sharp, and modern technology almost seems gone. As for the basement. That contains the blacksmiths forge and other secrets.

As to the location of the Inn. That itself is a strange mystery. Truly, the Inn is a magical beast of it's own, able to appear in any empty lot as if it belonged, yet nearly invisible to any common eye but the ones who desire a Trader's skills. The Inn allows it's traders to move about the world, but it can only be at one place, which is why a Trader requires a invitation to call the Inn to them, less they never see it again.

Wealth: If you're expecting riches and gold and the highest quality of food, you're sure to be sodden. The food however, is quite good, you may thank the chef. But this is a Inn. Sometimes the blacksmith will allow the rabble on a lonesome night to wander in, to pay for food and drink, as to how he gathers the resources, he has his ways, but objects of worth, defenses and weapons are not a thing for the Trade. You may bring what you want, but you will take what you have with you when you hunt.

Now. If you want to join. There are a few questions I have. Don't worry. Nothing life shattering.

Link to character sheet/NPC application:

Name:

Are you capable of leaving prejudiced outside the door and if you can't, are you capable of holding back alongside Traders? y/n:

Do you have any problematic persons of interest that may or may not be a great threat to this Inn and those who come into it? And if you do, are they going to be a common issue? y/n:

You don't have to answer, but if I may. Why is it you decided to join?

Would you be willing to accommodate and aid those that join this group, no matter the issues they might have? I don't blame you if you say no or depending, but I'd like to know who I can rely on if things get tough.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The characters that my mind decided up because of various reasons easily gotten to for all of you people who like being lazy.

Characters of the wolf:
Shadowoof
Shadowoof
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : You know........... This is just kinda pointless

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 1508
Job : I write and occasionaly mod
Humor : Gotta change this every few months
Registration date : 2014-10-18

Back to top Go down

The Traders hunter group Empty Re: The Traders hunter group

Post by The Nekromonga May 18th 2020, 8:43 am

((Shining's joining of the Traders will happen about after a traumatic event where her original organization is wiped out.))

The Brazilian Knight, Shining Armor

Name: Alejandra Gabriela Reyes ((She can become Shining Armor at Traders))

Are you capable of leaving prejudiced outside the door and if you can't, are you capable of holding back alongside Traders? yaaah.

Do you have any problematic persons of interest that may or may not be a great threat to this Inn and those who come into it? And if you do, are they going to be a common issue? unfortunately yes. ((Evil psychic spider shapeshifters parading around as a circus troupe who preys on humans. Will inform on threads involving them ahead of time.))

You don't have to answer, but if I may. Why is it you decided to join? "I was once a member of a religious order of supernatural jailers, the Keepers of St. George. But one day, the Circus came to us..."

Would you be willing to accommodate and aid those that join this group, no matter the issues they might have? I don't blame you if you say no or depending, but I'd like to know who I can rely on if things get tough. "Of course. It is the Christian way."

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
The Steel Sage Experience
Thalassophobia Experience
Talona
Lady Deathblow Experience
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : Neko is 9 now. Neko has many medical issues.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 2582
Job : Architect, Master Builder
Humor : I made a Lesbian Feminist Ninja Vampire Samurai.
Registration date : 2013-01-18

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum