The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Jessica Albert
The Nexus of Creation [CAS] I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Fusion Frenzy
The Nexus of Creation [CAS] I_icon_minitimeToday at 4:27 am by Cobalt

» Beholder of the eyes
The Nexus of Creation [CAS] I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 10:36 pm by Vorik

» Santo Dorado
The Nexus of Creation [CAS] I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
The Nexus of Creation [CAS] I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
The Nexus of Creation [CAS] I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:58 am by inquisitor

» Jack Hawthorne
The Nexus of Creation [CAS] I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:55 am by inquisitor

» Speedrun
The Nexus of Creation [CAS] I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:39 am by Arcana

» Frontline

» Revenant

» Pleasant Point
The Nexus of Creation [CAS] I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2024, 8:01 pm by Zonkes

» Homefront (Lore Submission)
The Nexus of Creation [CAS] I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2024, 2:28 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
inquisitor
The Nexus of Creation [CAS] I_vote_lcapThe Nexus of Creation [CAS] I_voting_barThe Nexus of Creation [CAS] I_vote_rcap 
Arcana
The Nexus of Creation [CAS] I_vote_lcapThe Nexus of Creation [CAS] I_voting_barThe Nexus of Creation [CAS] I_vote_rcap 
ProwlerKnight
Cerek
Sage
Vorik
Cobalt
Zonkes

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

The Nexus of Creation [CAS]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

INV ONLY The Nexus of Creation [CAS]

Post by Zonkes June 15th 2019, 8:22 pm

It was a normal day in the Guerra household. Michael was moving the couch out to the curb with the help of a buddy of his. ” As I was saying, Mikey. So I’m knee deep in peanut butter. The dog is running around with the half defrosted chicken in its mouth, and there is still an entire jar of pickles left to open.” Luis said with a jovial tone. Luis was a Hispanic man a few years older than Michael. He was a good guy, a bit rotund and he obviously didn’t shave much, but he was otherwise well kept. ” You think that’s bad, Luis? Alright so this one time, I was in the middle of Walmart-” Thudding. ”Duck!” Michael and Luis ducked just in time for a shoe to barely miss their heads. He turned around and saw the landlady glaring down at them. ” Did I do something to offend you, Miss Pierce?” Michael asked as he looked up at the woman. ” Do you have permission to move that couch?” Mrs. Pierce asked. Her glare was able to cut through stone. ”Yes ma’am. I texted you yesterday, and you said I could.” Michael said, pulling out his phone and showing her the messages. ”So you do. Fine, I want it on the street within the next 5 minutes.”

The now exhausted pair dropped the couch onto the curb and sighed. ” Alright Mike, I gotta get going. You have a great night.” Luis said as Michael took a small break on the couch. ”Thanks Luis. I’ll get you that beer next time, cool?” Michael asked his friend, and Luis nodded. ”Sure thing.”

Michael was just about to head back upstairs when he started hearing the commotion. Danger. He teleported upstairs and grabbed his cloak. He texted his sisters' usual sitter and told her that he was going out on an emergency, and needed her to take care of her or send someone over who could. She shot back an affirmative, and Michael teleported to the disturbance in full costume.

There he saw murky black monsters running amok in the city. He didn’t immediately recognize them, but he did recognize them as a threat. He yelled out to get their attention. ”Hey, jagoffs! Just because your football team lost doesn’t mean you have to wreck the city!” The monsters turned toward him, and Michael smirked. One of them rushed at him, and Michael stepped aside and opened his cloak like a bullfighter. “Ole!” He yelled as the creature dove into his cape.

He teleported above a high-security metahuman prison and dropped the creature into the prison. “Book him, boys! More incoming!” He yelled before he disappeared again and came back to the scene of the crime. Uh oh. There seemed to be twice as many as there were before. He needed to get rid of them faster. He summoned the blue mana that was his mystic blast and fired it. The damn thing avoided it like the plague.

Michael was starting to feel completely overwhelmed.
Zonkes
Zonkes
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 631
Job : Professional Slacker
Humor : What’s the difference between a clown and a pancake? Not much after the steamroller incident.
Registration date : 2017-01-10

Back to top Go down

INV ONLY Re: The Nexus of Creation [CAS]

Post by Casmaudius June 16th 2019, 11:25 pm

Cas rarely had any time to stay in one place when it seemed the forces of the void were constantly invading his world. Christian was mostly guiding him around the world through the use of the many portals he claimed his family had; though he tried to grab a few buses on the way. There was something about riding around with the masses that really appealed to Cas. That was partially why he had been eating in a small time diner with the kind smiling waitresses who were quickly glared away by his usually dour friend. Something about these people seemingly being kind to him and asking where he came from must have come off as something to him. Though Cas always chalked that up to him not wanting him to reveal where he really was from due to his inability to lie.

He was biting deeply into a burger which dripped with grease down his chin. Wiping away at it only when he realized that he was being messy, guileless brown eyes shooting back to his friend who had only been picking at a pitiful looking salad. Spearing one of the tomatoes and chewing it up in his mouth. ”Are you sure we should be eating here?”

”Is there something wrong with the restaurant?” He questioned, raising a single brow.

”No there isn’t. I just think your obsession with food is getting a little too far,” He noticed the reaction and frowned. ”nothing wrong with wanting to enjoy food just-”

”Are you afraid i’ll get fat?” He cut him off, chewing at a fry casually with an expression that quickly changed to one of surprise as something seemed to come fast towards the window and he moved even quicker. Through the door and before the window with one hand outwards which stopped an almost solid liquid black form. The black flesh seemed to squish around his fingers, releasing a screech when he released a burst of golden flames from his hands. Splattering across the concrete as each droplet faded into evaporation. That was when he noted more skittered along the many rooftops around him with their same wriggling forms with unknown sensations they released.

”I was really going to enjoy my food too,” He whined gripping his hands into a fist.

”We can always get more later,” Christian stated and Cas agreed. Noting what looked to be someone else fighting the good fight, though they were slowly being overwhelmed by the things that had taken an interest within him specifically. He drew upon the divine flames he could create and threw the fireball at once of the monsters which tried to attack the hero from behind and consumed it quickly. Quickly he rushed towards him, feeling the flames wash over his clothes and the golden armor quickly form in the place. The Imperial Blade formed of the unknown glowing blue metal whipping through the air and slicing through two more before they could react. Metal hissed and skidded across the concrete as he offered a friendly smile and his friend tried to catch up.

”Hope you don’t mind if I offer a little help,” He questioned raising his blade in a defensive position towards the void beings and allowed his essence to do the rest.
Casmaudius
Casmaudius

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2017-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Zonkes June 26th 2019, 2:09 pm

Michael threw a ball of energy at the nearest shadow, just before it could swipe his face clean off. He quickly went intangible and opened up his cloak to get them off of him for a short amount of time. There were so many. He didn't know what to do.

Then, a voice. To Michael, it was almost angelic, cut through the shadowy beasts like a thousand-degree knife through a tin can. "Hope you don't mind if I offer a little help." It said and released a sort of light.

The effect was almost immediate, the beasts turned away from him and hissed at the new presence. Michael felt his cloak start to bulge and warp.  "I really don't mind at all, but I hope you'll forgive me if I can't contain these beasts much longer, so I'll be right back!" Michael teleported to just above an active volcano and allowed his cloak to spew forth the black beasts.

"That was... incredibly close." Michael panted, feeling the effects of his rapid teleportation already. If he kept this up, he wouldn't be much use to anyone. He was going to have to stand and fight.

Returning to the area of the fight; Michael found himself face to face with the beasts. He needed more backup and called out to the multiverse. 2 Michaels and a Michelle appeared behind him.
"What's happening?" Michelle asked, to which Michael Prime responded. "Oh, you know. Just a bunch of monsters. Any chance you can help me out?" The three alternate versions of himself nodded and levitated into the air and began throwing energy into the monsters, and Michael Prime summoned the Mists of the Dead Worlds.

The thick, choking fog covered the battlefield, obscuring everything from view. The monsters didn't even see him as he threw punch after punch into them. He looked around and discovered the light was still shining brightly through the mist. "Hey, thanks for jumping in here! I don't think I could've handled them much longer."

While he was talking, one of the beasts must've tracked him by his voice and sliced at his chest. A ragged cut in his flesh revealed deep red blood. Michael, in shock, threw a bolt of energy into the monster; throwing it back ever so slightly.
Zonkes
Zonkes
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Number of posts : 631
Job : Professional Slacker
Humor : What’s the difference between a clown and a pancake? Not much after the steamroller incident.
Registration date : 2017-01-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Casmaudius June 29th 2019, 2:22 pm

Cas could tell the chaotic battle was against the defender of this world. Swirling black cape swallowing these beings but that didn’t seem to do any more than thin the herd and that herd ended up just replenishing itself.  All he knew is that these creatures were harmed by his power and that was all that mattered. Allowing a few more sparks of divine lightning to slam into a small column of creatures and evaporating them in black smoke.  The strange man disappeared and then reappeared with what looked to be more of himself, Cas now more curious than anything else. His friend joined them in a few steps, sounding a little short for breath

Just in time for the dark fogs to roll around them. Feeling miserable like something he couldn’t explain, and almost repelled him entirely were he not trying to save the day from these strange creatures breaking through the fabrics of reality. Despite not being able to see the Gatekeeper, these beings seemed more interested in the young god and the magician.  Hopping around and leaping at them with speeds that were a little blinding, Cas  slicing through one before they could  knock Christian down.

The rest found themselves being shorn through with ghostly black blades that shot through the air before dancing around the two of them. ”I don’t know what this stuff is but it feels bad, ” Cas muttered, pressing his back  to his ally who manipulated the dark weapons.

”dark mists from nowhere aren’t exactly good, ” He grumbled,  shooting into the steadily growing crowd of monsters with bolts of magic that either knocked them aside or broke their physical forms. ”can barely even see through the damn stuff. What about you with your godly eyes?”

”Yeah, mostly can,” Cas stated, scanning the area around them before unleashing a torrent of gold flames that washed over a large portion of the void creatures and noting the  black holes which appeared in the sky and vomited out more. There had to be some reason that was happening. ”someones letting them through. We have to stop the portals!” Cas shouted hoping the person they were helping would know what to do.
Casmaudius
Casmaudius

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2017-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top