The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Former Glory (Open to All) I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2024, 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Former Glory (Open to All) I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Former Glory (Open to All) I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Former Glory (Open to All) I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Former Glory (Open to All) I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Former Glory (Open to All) I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Former Glory (Open to All) I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Former Glory (Open to All) I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Former Glory (Open to All) I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» Morgan D'fae
Former Glory (Open to All) I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Former Glory (Open to All) I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Former Glory (Open to All) I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Tybrid
Former Glory (Open to All) I_vote_lcapFormer Glory (Open to All) I_voting_barFormer Glory (Open to All) I_vote_rcap 
SicilianDragon
Former Glory (Open to All) I_vote_lcapFormer Glory (Open to All) I_voting_barFormer Glory (Open to All) I_vote_rcap 
Vorik
Cynical_Aspie

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Former Glory (Open to All)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

OPEN Former Glory (Open to All)

Post by Cosmic Wind June 12th 2019, 7:58 pm

New York wasn't a new place for Carter, but in it's current state, it was hardly recognizable. He had visited the city many years ago, before it had been attacked by the cross-dimensional villains. Before he had harnessed his powers, even. It truly was new now that the reconstruction process had made great progress, rebuilding a majority of the city, save for the areas that had already been rundown in the first place. All things considered, these ruins suited Carter well.

Having learned to live a life of material-detachment, Carter found himself fitting in quite well. Those who lived in the ruins truly owned nothing in name, struggling and scrounging from day to day just to survive. He tried not to interfere with them for the most part, leaving them to suffer in peace. There were of course those who took advantage of such suffering, controlling and benefiting from those unable to leave the ruins, or simply unwilling.

Ever since he had returned from the East, Carter had settled in the ruins, adopting what he felt was an appropriate look, with his now ragged black jacket, white T-shirt, and blue jeans ensemble. He looked like any other filthy ruin-dweller at this point. His day had consisted mostly of climbing over the rubble and debris of collapsed structures, making his way home after the little meeting he had been invited to. They had known a lot about Carter, despite him being a nobody.

A resounding boom could be felt and heard in the near distance, followed by screams and the gunshots that quickly drowned them out. Likely another scuffle over the meager amount of territory that was ungoverned at the moment, yet to have been prepared for the restoration effort. The lowly thugs were never too heavily armed, almost always being taken out by deployed task forces, or heroes alike. As Carter continued on his way, he knew today would be no different.
Cosmic Wind
Cosmic Wind

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2019-05-13

Back to top Go down

OPEN Re: Former Glory (Open to All)

Post by Ultragal June 14th 2019, 10:48 am

While all the shooting is going on, a woman is wandering around the Ruins. She appears to be looking for something. She stops a few feet behind the gun-toting gang.

She's puling something out of a mound of garbage. All the shooting doesn't seem to bother her. Who is this woman?

She's none other than Fleur De Lis. A wanted meta villainess who has taken down many a man who dared to face her. She does seem to be having difficulty removing the odd-looking flower from the pile of garbage.

If the gang of goons is defeated, Fleur might be spotted. A woman like her might stand out from all the young men doing all the shooting. Despite signs of age, she's still very female.

And she's stealing a flower that's both rare and priceless...
Ultragal
Ultragal
A Sweet Cinnamon Roll

Quote : "To be good, kind, and fair will always triumph over evil, being ruthless/cruel, and being a tyrant/dictator."

Number of posts : 263
Job : Office work/clerical/occasional multitasking
Registration date : 2016-05-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Cosmic Wind June 14th 2019, 3:07 pm

The road home was almost barricaded with debris, stacks of rubble and building leftovers that piled up high, blocking out the horizon for most of those who traversed on foot. This area was easily one of the worst, having yet to receive major aid from the government or any other relief organizations.

Reaching up, it only took a few moments for Carter to begin his climb, gripping metal rods and fractured stone to balance himself as he scaled the pile. His jacket began to flap wildly as he reached the top, calming against his body once the winds had passed. Directly ahead was the path towards his home, yet, now he was at an elevated position, able to see more than what his mind was focused on. To his left, further along one of the buried intersection's turns, was the violent exchange he had heard earlier.

Carter took a seat, letting his leg hang over the ledge as he examined the scene, grabbing a small chunk of concrete in his hand. Multiple individuals, taking cover within damaged building interiors, or behind the numerous toppled cars that were strewn about, as they fired upon each other.

Apparently, none of them had taken notice of the woman, someone Carter had immediately noticed, given his slight vantage point from above. There was no telling what she hoped to accomplish, but it seemed as if she was attempting to retrieve something.

Just then, one of the goons leaped from his original position, skidding along the ground near Fleur, before scrambling back on to his feet, a large butterfly knife clutched in his hand. "Hey, pretty lady," the thug called, beginning his approach while cautiously looking over his shoulder. Despite the compliment, his intentions were clearly not well. "We fight to hold this turf, and here you are stealin' from us?" He questioned, moving closer in an attempt to shove her away from whatever she was fiddling with in the garbage pile.
Cosmic Wind
Cosmic Wind

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2019-05-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top