The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Jessica Albert
Wyld Hunt I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Fusion Frenzy
Wyld Hunt I_icon_minitimeToday at 4:27 am by Cobalt

» Beholder of the eyes
Wyld Hunt I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 10:36 pm by Vorik

» Santo Dorado
Wyld Hunt I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
Wyld Hunt I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
Wyld Hunt I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:58 am by inquisitor

» Jack Hawthorne
Wyld Hunt I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:55 am by inquisitor

» Speedrun
Wyld Hunt I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:39 am by Arcana

» Frontline

» Revenant

» Pleasant Point
Wyld Hunt I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2024, 8:01 pm by Zonkes

» Homefront (Lore Submission)
Wyld Hunt I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2024, 2:28 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
inquisitor
Wyld Hunt I_vote_lcapWyld Hunt I_voting_barWyld Hunt I_vote_rcap 
Arcana
ProwlerKnight
Sage
Cerek
Vorik
Cobalt
Zonkes

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Wyld Hunt

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Wyld Hunt Empty Wyld Hunt

Post by Zonkes April 7th 2019, 1:31 am

Wyld Hunt

"I do not need to kill you. Remember this. You are an opponent truly worthy of my respect. "

The Bio

Villain Name: Wyld Hunt
Title: The Lord of the Jungle, The Worlds Greatest Hunter, The Jaguar Champion
Alignment: Lawful Evil
Race: Human
Hair: Red
Eyes: Blue
Height: 6’0
Weight: 163 lbs
Blood type:

The Looks

The Personality

Raised in a proper British household, Corvus understands the intricacies of polite conversation and the needs of understanding your place in the world. Corvus has a code that he follows. He never hunts a person without first declaring his intent, thus giving them a chance. However, Corvus also understands feral ways of his more animal nature, and when pushed into a corner; he will fight tooth and nail to save his hide.

The Story

Raised in the Lost Lands, Corvus was born to a Roman soldier and a British pilot. Corvus was taught the ways of the warrior from a young age from his mother, and the ways of the... modern world by his father. When his father was killed by a sabertooth tiger, Corvus put his skills to good use. He began small at first. Only hunting for food and to protect his small, primitive village. But eventually, he began hunting for sport.

He began working on learning minor shamanistic magic, learning to use all of the parts of his prey, and even incorporating it into his own powerset. For over 100 years he hunted all the prey his homeland could offer. Finally, something new came through. A man with the ability to shoot fire from his fingertips. While he found that he could not use his shamanistic magic on the corpse, he knew that there was more dangerous prey out there. He wanted it more than anything.

Fixing his fathers old biplane, he broke free of the Lost Lands, and upon his entry in the world; discovered all new abilities. He was a champion of nature, the protector of the big cat, the Jaguar. Deciding to go by the Villain name Wyld Hunt; he began the search for his prey.

The Priority

1. Agility
2. Endurance
3. Reaction
4. Strength

The Powers

Champion of Nature (Jaguar) - Corvus has abilities related to that of the Jaguar. These powers include

Heightened Senses:
Sight - Corvus can see in nearly complete darkness, and can sense heat signatures.
Smell - Corvus can smell even the faintest hints of his prey from up to 600 feet away.
Hearing - Corvus can hear faint whispers as if they were spoken words from across a room.

Heightened Agility - Through years of training, and his general champion of nature powerset; Corvus is able to move like an Olympic athlete through conditions most humans couldn’t even stumble through.

Claws - Corvus can temporarily transform the tips of his fingertips into highly sharpened claws.

Enhanced Speed - Corvus can move up to 72 MPH.

Enhanced Climbing - Corvus can use his ability championship to climb up any surface.

Camouflage - Corvus can change his skin color to better match the environment around him.

Primal Domination - Corvus has his place as a champion of nature, but he is far from the only one. In fact, there is a champion for every animal in the world. Because of this, they needed some way to control the population. Every champion has the power to initiate The Feral Championship a battle between two champions that upon starting cannot be backed out of. The two champions will duke it out until one wins, and the other dies. The winner gains the champion powers of the loser. In addition, if the winner and the losers species are in the same regional biome; the species gains a boon in the form of higher birth rates, easier food procurement, etc.

Training - In addition to this, Corvus has a couple of powers that aren’t related to his championship; but rather his intense training.

Animal Kinship - Corvus can form a bond with nearly any animal. This doesn’t necessarily mean he can control any animal he meets, the creatures will simply be more compliant when it comes to attacking him or assisting him.

Enhanced Tracking - Using a combination of his senses and just a general knowledge of tracking, Corvus can locate nearly anyone - or anything - that he wants to find, even across long distances.

Enhanced Endurance - Generally, Corvus never gets tired. He can keep himself going for distances unheard of for most humans.

Shamanism - Corvus is a practitioner of shamanistic magic, a type of magic that requires a sacrifice of some sort. The following are categorized under Shamanistic Magic.

Charmed Life - Through the use of a ritual, Corvus gained the knowledge to turn parts of his prey into charms. This gives him an ability related to that charm. (Charms will be listed in the "The Items" section below.)

The Weaknesses

Feral Championship - Despite the potential gain that this power grants Corvus, the same could be said of the potential loss. As stated in the power, once initiated; the championship CANNOT be stopped. There are only two options, fight; or die. In addition, this cannot be initiated by or with any person other than another Champion of Nature. (OOC Note: This power is an excuse for advancements. I don't plan on fighting another CoN unless I have an advancement ready, and if a PC CoN challenges me and I win, I will wait to claim their abilities and weakness until I have an advancement ready.)

Sight - Bright lights at night will temporarily disable his vision.

Smell - Strong smells will overpower his sense of smell, causing a strong reaction. (Sneezing, vomiting, etc.)

Hearing - Loud noises (Such as sirens, air horns, etc.) will temporarily deafen him.

Claws - Despite their inherent nature of slashing, and cutting flesh; these claws are only as durable as cat claws. They can also be made brittle through dehydration.

Heightened Agility - Because of his time spent training, Corvus has obtained a number of injuries to his legs. There's a point on his right hip where when hit, will cause him to stumble and fall.

Enhanced Speed - Generally, Corvus' vision is not good enough to keep up with his speed. While moving at top speed, Corvus is twice as likely to be blindsided by an enemy.

Camouflage - While he is camouflaged, moving tends to break the illusion.

Animal Kinship - As stated in the power, this does not give him any level of true control over an animal. In addition, he must spend an extended period of time (up to 3 days) being around the animal for a true bond to take place. While he is still unlikely to be attacked just by his nature, any command by its master will overcome such an urge.

Enhanced Tracking - Because of his lack of connection to the modern world, all tracking that can be done by computer is useless. Any attempts to hide one's tracks through modern means will also be more effective. In addition, he requires physical evidence as well.

Enhanced Endurance - While not a specific weakness to his endurance, an allergy to shellfish - which causes his throat to swell up - would likely be enough to put him down.

Charmed Life - The charms that Corvus uses have a few weaknesses. I will list them in one weakness to save space and time.
Removal - The removal of the charm in question in question also removes all powers from Corvus.
Fire - In general, the magic of the charms will be lost to the heat of the flames.
Water - Water will rub off any symbols that must be placed on the body parts to create the power.
Ritual - Charmed Life is a ritual power. It takes an hour, up to a day to finish. If distracted, the magic is lost and the power that would've been gained leaves the object entirely.

The Items

Mammoth - A piece of mammoth tusk that grants increased strength and keeps the user warm. Must be activated by using the command word "Mammut".
Weaknesses - Warm weather makes it so that this talisman can't be activated, and if previously activated; can cause immense exhaustion and overheating in the user.

The Minions

N/A

The Fluff

Respawn - Due to the nature of his specific powerset, and his connection as a champion of nature, Corvus cannot be killed by another champion. Instead, he respawns where his chosen species (In this case, Jaguars) is the strongest. In this case, a temple in Bolivia.

Application created by Chellizard | This code is open-source and available for free use.

Zonkes
Zonkes
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 631
Job : Professional Slacker
Humor : What’s the difference between a clown and a pancake? Not much after the steamroller incident.
Registration date : 2017-01-10

Back to top Go down

Wyld Hunt Empty Re: Wyld Hunt

Post by Chellizard April 7th 2019, 2:22 am

approved and moved.

Wyld Hunt Tumblr_pmkf1jv0TX1y4egtvo1_540

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-My DeviantArt-
Wyld Hunt JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
Naomi | Skyler | Nate | Chelle | Tyuki | Gerard | Miri | Uzma |  Malus | Vihaan
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 5015
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top