The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Fusion Frenzy
Forge Work and Contemplations(OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 12:03 am by Cynical_Aspie

» Jessica Albert
Forge Work and Contemplations(OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2024, 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Forge Work and Contemplations(OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 10:36 pm by Vorik

» Santo Dorado
Forge Work and Contemplations(OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
Forge Work and Contemplations(OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
Forge Work and Contemplations(OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:58 am by inquisitor

» Jack Hawthorne
Forge Work and Contemplations(OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:55 am by inquisitor

» Speedrun
Forge Work and Contemplations(OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 3:39 am by Arcana

» Frontline
Forge Work and Contemplations(OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 3:39 am by Arcana

» Revenant

» Pleasant Point
Forge Work and Contemplations(OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2024, 8:01 pm by Zonkes

» Homefront (Lore Submission)
Forge Work and Contemplations(OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2024, 2:28 pm by inquisitor

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Forge Work and Contemplations(OPEN)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Forge Work and Contemplations(OPEN) - Page 2 Empty Re: Forge Work and Contemplations(OPEN)

Post by inquisitor July 4th 2019, 12:25 am

Gavin pulled his hand back from her, and tilted his head, as he turned to look at Ryzo. He gave himself a shake at the words that seeped into his head, and then focused on the Princess again.

"Right. Elf Princess with a talking wolf and magic bow. Right," he muttered to himself, as he blinked, forcing himself to remember that this was the world he lived in now. He took a steadying breath, and tilted his head back for a moment, before lowering it, to stare at Miri again. "That was steel. And, thank you. I always try to maintain the purity of the metals I work with. And, of course. No more turning into steel around you," he replied, before offering her a hand, flesh and blood. "The police will be along to my place, after I call them. Let's get you and the ladies, and this pile of human-garbage there, where we can wait for them. Then, I'll bring them back here. They'll have a better chance of finding your bow."

Gavin lowered his hammer to the ground, and then offered both hands to Miri, to help her to her feet. "Let's get you all moving. I'll carry him, and we can get a move on. Shouldn't take but a couple hours to get to my place."

inquisitor
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Number of posts : 136
Registration date : 2019-03-30

Back to top Go down

Forge Work and Contemplations(OPEN) - Page 2 Empty Re: Forge Work and Contemplations(OPEN)

Post by Chellizard July 4th 2019, 5:03 pm

Mirshann understood his plans, and would have been behind them, if it weren't for her undying mistrust of people in uniform. She would accept his help now that he was no longer steel.

"Odd that it would hurt me. Perhaps composition changes at the surface level? Hm. Interesting, indeed." she was thinking on it, and maybe it was because she didn't have her bow. Not having her bow was typically the answer to a lot of things.

She would limp down the stairs, her ankle still busted up. Part of her wondered where the bow could be. It can't just vanish like that. It has to be somewhere. Clearly this big waste of space had given it away to someone. She hoped, at least.

Mirshann would then look to the women and motion for them to come with her.

"Let us go. We will have you to a safe place soon. No more terror for you ladies tonight." Even though the three of them were complete strangers at the beginning of this night, all taken from a mutual night club, they had formed a bond. The three of them moved together, making sure they were all okay as they made it to the old beat up truck. Mirshann climbed in first, sitting down on the truck bed. Ryzo would hop up, his form shifting to that of a German Shepard, and sit next to her, panting softly as he relaxed.

With help, if offered, the girls would get into the back of the truck and huddle together. The tailgate shutting was the last time these girls were would be shut into a small space together. It brought them relief.

---

Everything else was a blur. Mirshann leaned her head into Ryzo and caught a few Z's while she slept. She felt safe with her canine companion at her side. This trip in the back of a pickup truck being much less frightening than her first trip in the back of this truck.

She stirred awake to the flashing red and blue of the lights, her arms hugging around of Ryzo as she buried herself into his fur. She did not want to be taken. Hopefully Gavin would make sure only the three girls were taken, and not her. Despite how badly hurt she looked.

The police weren't gruff, per say, but they were definitely more commanding. Miri was silent, and let Gavin handle the situation. He was definitely more attune to handling these more modern world guards.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-My DeviantArt-
Forge Work and Contemplations(OPEN) - Page 2 JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
Naomi | Skyler | Nate | Chelle | Tyuki | Gerard | Miri | Uzma |  Malus | Vihaan
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 5015
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by inquisitor July 4th 2019, 11:31 pm

"Steel is an alloy of iron and tin. That might be why," he offered, as he helped her up, and to the truck. After the three ladies were safe in the truck as well, he gathered the kidnapper, still tied up with the lengths of steel, and dumped him, not gently, into the passenger seat of the truck. Once he was sure everyone was settled, he drove the truck back through the woods, to his home, and led the three club-goers inside. He called the police, and informed them of that he needed them as soon as they were able. He left Miri asleep in the truck, with Ryzo, and, when the police arrived, met them at his door, with the kidnapper sitting infront of him.

The six officers that pulled up were familiar with Gavin, as he had made it a point to meet the local cops at the precent when he moved in, to demonstrate his powers, in an effort to cut down on mistakes in the future, and, after the big man explained to them what had happened, he removed the length of steel from the kidnappers wrists, let the cops take him, and then led the three women out to them as well. He never mentioned Miri, and only mentioned Ryzo in passing, offering that the wolf had probably been another Hero who had needed help, and had left as soon as the work was done.

Once two of the cruisers had left, Gavin turned to the two police officers that were left, and sighed softly in relief. One was a Sergeant who had asked him for help before, and the other was a rookie officer, a fresh face on the Chicago police force.

"I didn't want to mention it while those others were around, but there was a fourth woman there. She's a Hero who lost her bow when she was taken. I'm pretty sure he left it in his house somewhere, but I couldn't take the time to search, since those girls needed to get out as soon as possible, and I wasn't comfortable with leaving them alone. Can you check his place for me, and, if you do find it, bring it back? You shouldn't need it as evidence. The three ladies testimonies should be enough to put him away."

The Sergeant nodded, with a smile. "No problem, man. You've done good work for us in the past. If I find it while we're searching, I'll bring it over too you," he offered, holding his hand out. The large blacksmith smiled at the man and took his hand in a firm handshake.

"Thanks, Mike. Appreciate it," he replied, before offering his hand to the rookie, and shaking his as well.

"By the way," he continued, jerking a hand up to point a thumb at the truck. "That's his truck. It was the only thing big enough to bring all five of them back here and wait for you guys. I can expect someone to come get it tomorrow, right?"

The Sergeant nodded once more, and then the two returned to their SUV, and left.

Once they were gone, Gavin moved to the truck, and, gently, lifted Miri out of the back. "Gonna take you inside, so you can sleep on a real bed," he told her, before turning to look at Ryzo. "Come on. It's big enough for both of you," he told the wolf/dog/magic Fairie creature.

Cradling Miri like a child, albeit, a large child, he carried her to the house, and, using one of his hands, opened the door, went in, and then held it open long enough for Ryzo to follow him in. Once they were inside, he carried Miri back to his bedroom, and gently laid her on the king-sized bed that had been hand-crafted for him by some of his Faire friends. He gestured Ryzo up onto the bed, and then left the room for a moment. He came back shortly after with a raw steak set on a carved, wooden plate, and set it on the floor for Ryzo. In his other hand, he had a glass of water, which he placed on the stand next to the bed.

"Some water, if you wake up thirsty," he told Miri. That done, he turned, to leave her to sleep.
inquisitor
inquisitor
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Quote : Fellas, you can walk out of here on your own two legs, or the EMTs can wheel you out on stretchers. Make the right choice. -Gavin Clough

Job : Warbound
Humor : Not child friendly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard November 7th 2019, 11:53 am

Stirring gently, Mirshann would crack open an eye and look up at Gavin, a small, yet enthusiastic smile curling over her lips. She felt safe, for once in her life. In most circumstances she would have her guard back up immediately after waking up in some stranger's arms. But not today. If Gavin were a bad person, he would have left her there to die. She was sure of that.

"Sleep... mmn." she muttered, this being the best sleep she had gotten in months. Her last place she stayed was a dark alley behind a dumpster, Ryzo as her cuddle companion.

As he laid her down, she turned onto her side, a hand sliding up under her pillow. She would pull it down, snuggling her head into the plush feather stuffed pillow. One of her long, pointed ears would peek out from betwixt her hair. The way the bed caressed her and she sunk in felt wonderful. It was amazing what she had been missing out on. However, she had spent a majority of her life sleeping on the ground or in trees during battle tours on her home planet.

As she slept, Ryzo would sit guard, waiting at the end of the bed while Gavin came to and from the room with food and a drink.

Mirshann slept like she had never slept before. Her dreams were filled with happiness and joy. She felt like she was tucked into warm clouds, her body floating above all of her worries and doubts.

Ryzo's ears flattened backward as Gavin offered for him to get on the bed. Ryzo chose otherwise, sitting stoic at the foot of the bed, waiting patiently for anything bad to happen again.

"... we thank you." Ryzo's deep, somber tone would flood into Gavin's mind once again. His yellow eyes would pierce into Gavin's own, Ryzo's ears perking back up as he bowed his head.

He then felt the fatigue of the day catch up to him and he slid down onto the floor and tucked his nose under his paw, his eyes finally feeling heavy.

Sleep fell upon the house.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-My DeviantArt-
Forge Work and Contemplations(OPEN) - Page 2 JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
Naomi | Skyler | Nate | Chelle | Tyuki | Gerard | Miri | Uzma |  Malus | Vihaan
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Number of posts : 5015
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by inquisitor April 2nd 2020, 3:35 pm

Thock...
Thock...
Thock...

The sound of wood chopping can be heard in the early hours of the morning. Sitting on the end of the bed is a carved wooden box, big enough to hold a bow in it. Next to the bed is a small table set with a covered plate, silverware, and two pitchers, one steaming gently.

Inside the box rests her bow, freshly polished and cleaned. The plate contains breakfast, the pitchers, coffee and milk.

Thock...
Thock...
Thock...

The noise continues outside, though the house otherwise remains silent.
inquisitor
inquisitor
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Quote : Fellas, you can walk out of here on your own two legs, or the EMTs can wheel you out on stretchers. Make the right choice. -Gavin Clough

Job : Warbound
Humor : Not child friendly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top