The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Fusion Frenzy
Doctor Aloysius Brainstorm I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:52 am by ProwlerKnight

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Doctor Aloysius Brainstorm I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:27 am by SicilianDragon

» The Most Dangerous Game
Doctor Aloysius Brainstorm I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 4:55 pm by Vorik

» Stars over Vegas
Doctor Aloysius Brainstorm I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 1:13 pm by Sage

» A Base To Call Home
Doctor Aloysius Brainstorm I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 3:32 am by Arcana

» Trial by Fire
Doctor Aloysius Brainstorm I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 6:14 am by ProwlerKnight

» Huntsman
Doctor Aloysius Brainstorm I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 3:51 am by Arcana

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
Doctor Aloysius Brainstorm I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 1:42 am by Tybrid

» What We Do In The Shadows
Doctor Aloysius Brainstorm I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
Doctor Aloysius Brainstorm I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
Doctor Aloysius Brainstorm I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
Doctor Aloysius Brainstorm I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 12:45 pm by Nate6595

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
Doctor Aloysius Brainstorm I_vote_lcapDoctor Aloysius Brainstorm I_voting_barDoctor Aloysius Brainstorm I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Doctor Aloysius Brainstorm

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Doctor Aloysius Brainstorm Empty Doctor Aloysius Brainstorm

Post by Zonkes March 24th 2019, 2:40 pm

DOCTOR BRAINSTORM

"Ah yes, the great hero. No doubt here to put some sort of wrinkle into my flawless plan. No matter. You are simply no match for the sheer wit and intellect of Doctor Aloysius Brainstorm!"

The Bio

villain Name: Doctor Brainstorm
Title: The World’s Smartest Man
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
Race: Cyborg
Hair: N/A
Eyes: N/A
Height: 7’3”
Weight: Over 2 tons
Blood type: N/A

The Looks

The Personality

Boastful, prideful, genuinely believing he is above all others; Dr. Brainstorm is possibly insane. In fact, it’s guaranteed to be a fact that the man is insane. However, Dr. Brainstorm is an intelligent man, and will likely have at least some reason to genuinely believe these things.

The Story

Aloysius Brainstrom was born in Des Moines, Iowa. From a young age, he displayed traits of intelligence and before he was even 5 months old, had already learned how to effectively communicate through body language alone.

In his later life, he would find himself setting his intelligence on an accounting firm. He did quite well here, but it wasn’t what he enjoyed doing. Not at all in fact. Then, something happened.

He discovered psychokinetic abilities hidden beneath the synapsis of his brain. He learned quickly how to utilize them most effectively and put his sights on trying to be a hero. However, his talents were overlooked for more flashy, and interesting heroes.

From there, he decided that it wasn’t enough that he become a hero. After all, the world had so many heroes. Why not become a villain? He had the smarts, he had the powers, all he needed was a plan.

Admittedly, standing in the street and tossing cars around with his mind may not have been the best choice. The year was 1982. Heroes had gone from the arbiters of peace and love to hardcore antiheroes. Doctor Brainstrom was one of the early victims of this. His entire body was crippled, left alive by sheer willpower and anger; Brainstorm reached out around him, finding a suitable candidate to carry his body off, and create a new one.  

After 31 years, the new body was ready, and Doctor Brainstorm was born.

The Priority

1. Endurance
2. Strength
3. Reaction
4. Agility

The Powers

Brainstorm’s Natural Abilities:
 Elemental Control - Through psychokinetics, Doctor Brainstorm can utilize the four classical  
 elements of nature (Fire, Water, Earth, Air); as well as the subcategories of the elements (Lightning,
 Ice, Metal, Wood (Or plants))

Telepathy - Through his psionic abilities, Doctor Brainstorm has unlocked the ability of Telepathy.  
 Allowing him to read, and compel minds to do his bidding.

Telekinesis - Doctor Brainstorm can move objects of up to 500lbs with nothing but his mind.

Flight - Doctor Brainstorm can use his telekinetic prowess to move up to speeds of 100 MPH in the air

Robot Body:
   Enhanced Strength - The robot body is capable of lifting up to 3 tons of  weight over its head
  without much trouble.

Enhanced Durability - The robot body is made up of a titanium alloy that allows him to take heavy
  punishment from any number of threats.

The Weaknesses

Natural Weaknesses:
  Due to the nature of his elemental abilities, each of them have inherent weaknesses to each other.
  Wood drinks water.
  Wood is destroyed by fire.
  Fire is put out by earth.
  Metal breaks the earth.
  Lightning scorches metal and is simultaneously absorbed by it.
  Ice is melted by fire
  Fire makes metal stronger

Reading minds through a titanium plate in ones skull is difficult. Thus, those with plates in their
  head are nearly immune to Brainstorms psychic wills.

He requires intense concentration to lift anything with his mind above a certain threshold. That
  threshold being anything above 50lbs

Robot Body Weaknesses:
 Using a glass jar to protect ones brain is probably not the best option, but it does give Doctor
 Brainstorm a less difficult time in using his psychic abilities. Obviously though, breaking the jar  
 leaves him almost useless.

Electromagnetic powers and technology will disrupt his robotic powerset.

The Items

N/A

The Minions

N/A

The Fluff

N/A

The RP Sample

N/A

Application created by Chellizard | This code is open-source and available for free use.

Zonkes
Zonkes
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 632
Job : Professional Slacker
Humor : What’s the difference between a clown and a pancake? Not much after the steamroller incident.
Registration date : 2017-01-10

Back to top Go down

Doctor Aloysius Brainstorm Empty Re: Doctor Aloysius Brainstorm

Post by Silus March 24th 2019, 8:26 pm

Smartest man on Earth? We will see.... we will see....

Stare Lol jk. Approved until stated otherwise. Glad to have ya back!

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Doctor Aloysius Brainstorm Lucife10
Silus
Silus
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 932
Registration date : 2013-11-05

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top