The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Fusion Frenzy
Only in Nightmares? (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 4:27 am by Cobalt

» Beholder of the eyes
Only in Nightmares? (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 10:36 pm by Vorik

» Santo Dorado
Only in Nightmares? (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
Only in Nightmares? (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
Only in Nightmares? (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:58 am by inquisitor

» Jack Hawthorne
Only in Nightmares? (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:55 am by inquisitor

» Speedrun
Only in Nightmares? (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:39 am by Arcana

» Frontline
Only in Nightmares? (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:39 am by Arcana

» Revenant

» Pleasant Point
Only in Nightmares? (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2024, 8:01 pm by Zonkes

» Homefront (Lore Submission)
Only in Nightmares? (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2024, 2:28 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
Only in Nightmares? (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2024, 2:26 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
Arcana
Only in Nightmares? (Open) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapOnly in Nightmares? (Open) - Page 2 I_voting_barOnly in Nightmares? (Open) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
inquisitor
Only in Nightmares? (Open) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapOnly in Nightmares? (Open) - Page 2 I_voting_barOnly in Nightmares? (Open) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
ProwlerKnight
Cerek
Sage
Vorik
Cobalt
Zonkes

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Only in Nightmares? (Open)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

OPEN Re: Only in Nightmares? (Open)

Post by ghost March 26th 2019, 8:55 pm

"So, your one of them..." He said after the bullets didn't seem to cause any real damage. His tone was flat at first, out of character even, then he continued, "It's all because of you!" He yelled, putting on the crazy face and sending another five shot burst toward the young man. These rounds were not intended for any specific part of the man's body, they where just for show really.

The kid walked over and pushed the van, it obstructed his view of the street, creating a barricade between the officers and themselves. Strong and resilient Theum noted. His hand's moved along the weapon in a steady pulse of flexing fingers, he reloaded and pulled the charging handle. "Oh, come on!" He yelled, "You people can't do anything more to me than you already have!" He continued. He had seen it on the tube many times, people rioting over the damage in the streets, the violence and madness that the so called 'Heroes' caused with their destruction. "Do you know how many families I have notified because of you!?" He questioned the kid. Theum actually had no idea even, but it sounded right.

He's host was still in pain. The throbbing of his thigh was dulling, but he could tell that Officer Ross had lost much blood. It would still be some time before he died though. There was always Mr. Pike.

ghost
Posting Master
Posting Master

Number of posts : 450
Registration date : 2011-02-21

Back to top Go down

Post by RoyalAurelius March 29th 2019, 3:00 am

Marshall was caught off guard by the sudden mood swing of the officer, catching a glimpse of his expression before he resumed the madman routine. He couldn't explain it really, but something seemed off about the man.... like he was acting out of the ordinary, and not by the bullets and shouting, but as if he wasn't himself.

Marshall was naive and somewhat clueless to many things, but his sixth sense really made his skin tingle whenever it decided to start acting up. Marshall only had a moment to react before the officer began to fire on him once more. Wanting to avoid another annoying sting from the bullets, Marshall ripped the door off of a police cruiser and crouched behind it so it would absorb at least most of the bullets.

"Officer Ross..... please listen to me, I don't want to hurt you. I can't begin to understand the pain you're feeling, but I know that this mayhem will not fix any of it. I need you to lower the weapon and give yourself up peacefully, please!"

Marshall made one last desperate call out to the gunner, hoping that his tingling sensation wasn't just nerves. He really didn't want to hurt this man, but he was starting to get on his nerves and Marshall did not want to lose his temper on national television... he could get fired. He waited for the twanging from the bullets to stop, hoping for either a surrender... or an opening to take him down. Either way, his window to save lives was quickly closing shut.
RoyalAurelius
RoyalAurelius

Quote : "Being human means feeling different things; love, hate, regret, solace, joy, pain, pleasure..... the world is full of jerks. Don't be another one."

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2019-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana July 5th 2019, 2:08 pm

Thread incomplete. ghost gets 0 XP due to killing thread. XP goes to Aurelius for their posts involved.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 2480
Job : Nothing
Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.
Registration date : 2011-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top