The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Fusion Frenzy
Trackdown (Jeannie Rose) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeToday at 4:27 am by Cobalt

» Beholder of the eyes
Trackdown (Jeannie Rose) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 10:36 pm by Vorik

» Santo Dorado
Trackdown (Jeannie Rose) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
Trackdown (Jeannie Rose) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
Trackdown (Jeannie Rose) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:58 am by inquisitor

» Jack Hawthorne
Trackdown (Jeannie Rose) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:55 am by inquisitor

» Speedrun
Trackdown (Jeannie Rose) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:39 am by Arcana

» Frontline

» Revenant

» Pleasant Point
Trackdown (Jeannie Rose) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2024, 8:01 pm by Zonkes

» Homefront (Lore Submission)
Trackdown (Jeannie Rose) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2024, 2:28 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
Trackdown (Jeannie Rose) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2024, 2:26 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
inquisitor
Trackdown (Jeannie Rose) - Page 3 I_vote_lcapTrackdown (Jeannie Rose) - Page 3 I_voting_barTrackdown (Jeannie Rose) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Arcana
Trackdown (Jeannie Rose) - Page 3 I_vote_lcapTrackdown (Jeannie Rose) - Page 3 I_voting_barTrackdown (Jeannie Rose) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
ProwlerKnight
Cerek
Sage
Vorik
Cobalt
Zonkes

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Trackdown (Jeannie Rose)

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Trackdown (Jeannie Rose) - Page 3 Empty Re: Trackdown (Jeannie Rose)

Post by Jeannie Rose August 31st 2019, 10:46 pm

oh good i like it when you guys listen makes stuff easier. jeannie smiles happy the bad guy choose to surrender. she heard her partner coming um i got them to surrender if that's what you mean.

Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 2488
Registration date : 2014-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post by The Grey September 22nd 2019, 3:45 pm

The metal cuffs flew up the stairs, bouncing against the wall so that Jeanie might use them. However, it seemed the odd girl had forgotten that the other gunmen were in separate rooms, offering superior coverage. No sooner had she spoken than one of the others across the hall began firing through the wall, killing the man before her...no loyalty or honor among criminals.

Piecing together where the shots had come from, Sarah moved from her cover, taking position in the living room. Five shots tore blindly through the ceiling, answered by a thumb and a pained scream where the man had gone down. She could not tell what the damage was but she hope hit was enough to keep her temporary charge safe.

Back at the base of the stairs, the Agent shouted up to the girl: "You still alive up there?" Further, unsure how much she could trust 'Ward' to simply know tactics, Jardin ordered, "Where is the hostage; can you get her to safety?" It would be better to get out of the fight A.S.A.P. rather than drag out a protracted firefight...

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Corey Jardin (The Grey)[XP]
Special Agent Sarah Jardin[XP]
Heather Jardin (Violet Feral)
Antonio Ramirez (Guerrero)[XP]
Adelaide Zollern
The Grey
The Grey
Post Adept
Post Adept

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 393
Registration date : 2015-08-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose September 22nd 2019, 11:19 pm

jeannie goes to pick up the handcuffs then ducks and hides when the guns shoot hiding behind a couch. she peeks put when the shooting stopped to see what happened.
yup i'm alive.umm not sure if i need the hand cuff anymore, the bad guy doesn't look to be going anywhere anytime soon. she pokes the gunman with a broom to make sure he was dead then wonders what happened.

hostage? where's a hostage,well if i knew where this hostage was sure i'm a good bodyguard,hostage come out come out wherever you are she plays hide and seek looking around the room for this hostage her partner was talking about.

Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : crazy but that's how i roll
driving everyone else insane
i'm the conductor of the crazy train Smile

Job : universe's greatest bounty hunter
Humor : why so serious ? seriously just cause we have to face life threatening danger on a daily basis don't mean we can't have fun with it ,instead off oh no we're doomed be like me and think gee wonder how i'll survive this....oh you don't have heal powers well you might not find the evil deathtrap as amusing i do then

Back to top Go down

Post by The Grey October 6th 2019, 9:57 pm

So, one target was down and another, going by his screaming was wounded.  That might have been useful information if Sarah know how many there had actually been to begin with.  She thought there might have been one more but could not safely rule out a forth unheard man.

Ward's call, inane as it might have been, drew a muffled response from one of the last of three upstairs rooms, and footsteps of another gunman sounded as he moved to silence the victim.  There was little the Agent could do from downstairs but going up could expose her to an unexpected extra shooter.  It would be a gamble...

She was in Nevada though.  Reloading her weapon, she used her potential opening to sprint up the steps, ducking into a small bathroom occupied by the man she had downed.  Her weapon snapped to him, but both his hands were busy trying to stop the blood from leaving his pierced thigh.  It took the Agent only a moment to holster her sidearm, sliding out of her blazer, which she rapid pressed over the wound.

She had little time to waste, though, taking up the now discarded Carbine, pulling the shoulder-strap forward to brace the light-weight weapon.  "Bathroom's Clear," Sarah announced as she slipped out off her polished black shoes.  She had made enough of a racket and did not want to draw too much attention as she approached the last room, opposite to the one now occupied by 'Mad-Girl.'

((Double XP))

Last edited by The Grey on October 6th 2019, 9:59 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : 2x XP Notation...)

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Adelaide Zollern
The Grey
The Grey
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose October 7th 2019, 3:15 am

oh well that's good so know which was should i go jeannie looked around trying to find the agent lady as she was lost,she wasn't sure where this hostage person was ether well she knew they weren't in the bathroom. she looked around some more
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Humor : why so serious ? seriously just cause we have to face life threatening danger on a daily basis don't mean we can't have fun with it ,instead off oh no we're doomed be like me and think gee wonder how i'll survive this....oh you don't have heal powers well you might not find the evil deathtrap as amusing i do then

Back to top Go down

Post by The Grey November 8th 2019, 4:55 pm

The Agent saw Ward poke her head out a nearby door, placing a finger over her lips to signal for silence. Both stood near the entrance to the last room, neither able to peer inside for risk of the last gunman's weapon.

Sarah was not sure how good a shot the odd girl was but at the moment, she was unsure she had a better option given that Ward was nearer to where the last of the 3 doors were. It would simply be quicker as she held up a signal toward the door. As quietly as she could, she mouthed a cliff noted form of her plan, drawing he sidearm and sliding it toward her counterpart: it would prove safer than the shotgun.

Jardin continued to hold position farther away, aiming high on the wall with the SMG; she would draw the last man's attention, hopefully giving the other girl a chance to enter the room and take a shot...

...Hopefully.

Adelaide Zollern
The Grey
The Grey
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose November 8th 2019, 9:04 pm

huh jeannie assumed her partner thought it better to uses the handgun as she slide it to her. picking it up jeannie wonders why it would be quieter,but shooting though the door with the shoot gun seemed easier.

course blide firing like that she could hit the hostage they where looking for. huh good thing agent lady was here to think about that stuff. she guessed she wanted jeannie to get the bad guy while she made a distraction. jeannie sets the shoot gun on a table nearby.

then gets ready giveing her agent buddy a thumbs up to let
her know jeannie got the plan.
(lucky for her jeannie is a very good shoot. i think shooting a knife thrown at her out of the air is her most impressive gunslinger feat.)
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by The Grey December 21st 2019, 4:03 pm

Aiming high on the wall, Jardin openned fire, pistol rounds impacting the wall in quick succession as they tore through drywall into the cieling.  The shock of plaster splintering off the wall would definitely draw his focus.

The door to the room was not fully shut and Ward would easily slip in, giving her the initiative to take her shot...

((OoC: Sorry for the slow replies. Head's been intermittently elsewere.))

Adelaide Zollern
The Grey
The Grey
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose December 21st 2019, 10:19 pm

tag your it! pew pew jeannie gets the last bad guy yay we win!
(ok Smile )
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by The Grey January 19th 2020, 5:49 pm

As frustrating as the girl's weirdness was, she was capable, judging by the thump of a falling body in the adjacent room.  As it became clear there were no other threats, she called out to 'Ward.' "Get the hostage out of here," she shouted.

"And call Nine-One-One," she added, after a quick check revealed she had left her cell in the car. Until the local police and an ambulance arrived, she would deal with the surviving suspect. She had enough first-aid training to keep him alive...

It would also give her time to question the man; he and the others had come after the waitress for a reason. And if the date was not a link in the chain, she did not know what was...

Adelaide Zollern
The Grey
The Grey
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose January 19th 2020, 9:55 pm

ok come her hostage person
jeannie picks up the hostage and starts to go then gets confused.umm well she said out of here,but not where to take you,huh how about the kitchen i'm hungry

with the hostage in tow over her shoulder jeannie heads off to search for a snack,oh right she said to call 991 she gets out her cell phoneumm hello umm well i'm not sure what i supposed to call about.

my partner said to call 911 stuff i guess like cops and ambulances
no fires this time though which is good for me stuff tends to blow up when i'm around
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by The Grey February 2nd 2020, 7:52 pm

With Jeannie relaying some version of reality to the increasingly concerned dispatcher,  Sarah moved back to the bathroom.  The wounded man had not really moved, smart enough to want to keep his heartrate down to limit bloodloss.

Things seemed well enough in hand at the moment but she would be remiss in her duties to not try to get some information out of him.  Kneeling beside him, she removed her now ruined blazer before quickly replacing it with a wadded up towel.  "Your friends are dead," she explained.  "I know you were hired...To cover up a kidnapping, you came here to silence a witness."

Locking eyes with the obviously terrified perpetrator, "Police and ambulance are already on their way for you; if you tell me who hired you, I can see to it you are only charged with one attempt at kidnapping instead of two..."  It was a bluff, considering she did not have the power to control the DA's office but she could make an argument if she were so inclined.  After a moment of indecision, the agent added, "If Alice Keener dies before we find her, we have you on murder, too."  This threat was far more real, and Jardin could only hope that he might giver her some word on were to go next.

The mook was little more than hired muscle, largely unaware of what his client(s) had in mind for his victims. Still, that turned to be more in her favor as he had no problem telling her where he had been planning to meet them. It was not much, but plenty to go on.

After doing what she could to clear things with local PD who had some choice words for her and "Agent Ward," and struggling not to chew out the latter herself when she found her gun locker broken into, the pair left again for where the goons had planned to hand of their prisoner (who was left to the care of the police).

The two women would be hard pressed to pass themselves off as 3 hired guns so Sarah decided to simply watch the location...

Adelaide Zollern
The Grey
The Grey
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose February 2nd 2020, 9:44 pm

yay they saved the day will kinda, apparently there was more bad guys to catch. they was at some place to catch them.while waiting for them jeannie was munching on a cheese steak as she found that the perfect steak out snack
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by The Grey February 26th 2020, 11:22 pm

It seemed that the peculiar girl had spent most of the time they had been together eating, drawing odd glances from the Agent as they lingered in the cool sedan waiting for their target. Sarah only sipped from a bottle of water.

It was several hours before anything seemed to happen. Then, almost unnoticably a black van the pair had not taken as being occupied began to vent fumes from its tail-pipe, peeling away from the curb and driving off. It only took a moment for Agent Jardin to realize what had happened. "Buckle up," the stern Agent ordered as she started her own vehicle, tailing the van from a distance.

The van led a winding path into the city, taking odd turns such that at times Sarah wondered if she had been made. At one point, she was even convinced she had lost the target before finding them at the next intersection. She should have known better...

Eventually, the van found its way to a vacant parking lot, slipping into a space in the middle and simply stopping. Sarah kept her distance at first before parked nearby before cautiously slipping out of the vehicle and resting a hand on her sidearm. Before she could get close to the vehicle, it burst into flames, telling her all she needed to know: the driver had been toying with her.

"Dammit," she cursed, slumping back into her seat. She had not even seen the driver leave, meaning the entire endeavor had been in vain. "...Won't even be a trail to follow..."

Adelaide Zollern
The Grey
The Grey
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose February 26th 2020, 11:30 pm

jeannie was excited when they started chasing the vab it was getting boring sitting there, then it exploded how interesting explody vans
wow that was exciting, are they supposed to do that. should we call they fire men?

Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top