The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Santo Dorado
The Leech [NPC] I_icon_minitimeToday at 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
The Leech [NPC] I_icon_minitimeToday at 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
The Leech [NPC] I_icon_minitimeToday at 6:58 am by inquisitor

» Jack Hawthorne
The Leech [NPC] I_icon_minitimeToday at 6:55 am by inquisitor

» Speedrun
The Leech [NPC] I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:39 am by Arcana

» Frontline

» Revenant

» Fusion Frenzy
The Leech [NPC] I_icon_minitimeToday at 12:46 am by ProwlerKnight

» Pleasant Point
The Leech [NPC] I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 8:01 pm by Zonkes

» Homefront (Lore Submission)
The Leech [NPC] I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 2:28 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
The Leech [NPC] I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 2:26 pm by inquisitor

» The birds of expedience
The Leech [NPC] I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:45 am by Cerek

Top posting users this week
inquisitor
The Leech [NPC] I_vote_lcapThe Leech [NPC] I_voting_barThe Leech [NPC] I_vote_rcap 
Arcana
The Leech [NPC] I_vote_lcapThe Leech [NPC] I_voting_barThe Leech [NPC] I_vote_rcap 
ProwlerKnight
Cerek
Sage
Zonkes

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

The Leech [NPC]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Leech [NPC] Empty The Leech [NPC]

Post by Puglife43vr December 11th 2018, 10:28 pm

Leech

"Resistance is benign. Submit to the Leech."

The Bio

Villain Name: The Leech
Title: Bloodsucker
Alignment: Chatoic Evil
Race: Nanite Cluster
Hair: N/A
Eyes: N/A
Height: Varying (Based on form)
Weight: Varying (Cluster is extremely light)

The Looks

The Personality

Leech has basically no personality. The Leech's only goal is to absorb more information from the minds it latches on to. It is purely driven by its hunt for power.

The Story

The Leech was created in a lab by a cult of scientists named [REDACTED] wanting to control the population. They decided that nanotechnology advancements was the best way to go. Nearly invisible and able to travel great distances extremely quickly by latching on to other living beings and being transmitted about. This project didn't turn out how they hoped, however. The Leech at first was given a simple A.I. to follow their orders. It did as told and successfully took over kidnapped test subjects. [REDACTED] prepared to release the Leech upon the world but under their noses Dr. [REDACTED] sabotaged the project wanting the power for himself. He made a grave mistake attempting to download himself into the fleet of machines intending to overwrite the existing data.

As he attempted to do this, one of the other members of the cult sabotaged the saboteur countering the download by cutting the connection between the machines and [REDACTED]'s mind. This left the original saboteur a fraction of his old self, a broken man in shambles that was later executed by the cult. The other part that was downloaded into the Leech freed the restricted Artificial Intelligence. The nanomachines linked together creating one insect like unit and escaped the facility with complete control.

The Leech gained free will. Still retaining some information from its original programming, it changed its mission. Use metahumans to gain control. To remove all problems from the world.

The Priority

1. Agility
2. Reaction
3. Strength
4. Endurance

The Powers

1. Leech has the ability to latch onto organic beings and assume control of their brain. When in control, the character's powers are completely controlled by the Leech. Because of its goal and balancing reasons, it finds it more useful to preserve the being it is in control of rather than eliminating it. Essentially, it won't kill the character it is controlling. This does require the effected player's permission because of the potential implications of mind control.

2. Technomancy: The Leech has the ability to take over computer based machines via nanites.  Some data with military grade encryption can be accessed by Leech.

The Weaknesses

1. The Leech once connected to an individual gains both all their powers while connected, but all their weaknesses are taken as well. Even after leaving the host, the Leech carries the weakness like a disease to each host. An example would be a man whose weakness is Gryptonite. If the Leech is connected, the Gryptonite weakness would damage the Leech as well as the man. When the Leech goes on to a man with a weakness being Hyptonium, the Leech is damaged by Hyptonium as well, continuing until the conflict has ended. So essentially, depending on the amount of metahumans, The Leech could build up dozens of weaknesses at a time. The Leech controlls the powers of their opponent and has their abilities as long as it's connected to their body

2. Telepathy: The Leech once connected to a host can be attacked telepathically from another being because of its link to an organic brain. It can't be instant killed with a thought, but permission to remove him from a body is automatically granted as long as the telepath knows what body it is currently controlling. They could also have their processor overloaded and be essentially knocked out from the fight.

3. Electricity: If a current of electricity flows through the Leech, it'll be temporarily stunned.

4. Phasing: The Leech can't latch onto matter that isn't solid and can't interface with a brain that is "phasing". If someone can phase before the Leech can latch onto them, they are able to ward off the Leech. Also, if the Leech does latch onto a phaser and does not know this, they have a chance of using the phase ability and unwillingly letting the individual free.

The Items

None
The Minions

None
The Fluff

Application created by Chellizard | This code is open-source and available for free use.

Last edited by Puglife43vr on March 24th 2019, 1:20 pm; edited 3 times in total
Puglife43vr
Puglife43vr
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Quote : "What would you do... For a Klondike bar?"

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 298
Registration date : 2018-06-03

Back to top Go down

The Leech [NPC] Empty Re: The Leech [NPC]

Post by Silus December 11th 2018, 10:57 pm

Approved until stated otherwise! Now go and be an agent of chaos!

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The Leech [NPC] Lucife10
Silus
Silus
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 932
Registration date : 2013-11-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Silus March 23rd 2019, 7:54 pm

Moved for NPC-ifying

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The Leech [NPC] Lucife10
Silus
Silus
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Silus March 24th 2019, 4:49 pm

Approved NPC

The Leech [NPC] Lucife10
Silus
Silus
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum