The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Santo Dorado
Clockwork I_icon_minitimeToday at 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
Clockwork I_icon_minitimeToday at 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
Clockwork I_icon_minitimeToday at 6:58 am by inquisitor

» Jack Hawthorne
Clockwork I_icon_minitimeToday at 6:55 am by inquisitor

» Speedrun
Clockwork I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:39 am by Arcana

» Frontline

» Revenant

» Fusion Frenzy
Clockwork I_icon_minitimeToday at 12:46 am by ProwlerKnight

» Pleasant Point
Clockwork I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 8:01 pm by Zonkes

» Homefront (Lore Submission)
Clockwork I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 2:28 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
Clockwork I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 2:26 pm by inquisitor

» The birds of expedience
Clockwork I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:45 am by Cerek

Top posting users this week
inquisitor
Clockwork I_vote_lcapClockwork I_voting_barClockwork I_vote_rcap 
Arcana
ProwlerKnight
Cerek
Sage
Zonkes

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Clockwork

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Clockwork Empty Clockwork

Post by Nate6595 September 12th 2018, 3:26 pm

Cammy Wicker

"Time’s up."

The Bio

Villain Name: Clockwork
Title: The Time Stopper
Alignment: Lawful Evil
Race: Human?
Hair: Unknown
Eyes: Unknown
Height: 6’2
Weight: 140 lbs
Blood type: Unknown

The Looks

As far as her real appearance goes no one really knows what she really looks like, only her costume as she is rarely ever seen out of it. Her outfit is composed of a large, dark red overcoat that stretches down to her knees, a gold and dark red shirt, a pair of black pants, and a copper colored mask that covers her entire face. She also has been known to wear a top hat, but only when she knows she has an important meeting coming up.

She is also known to have a pair of heavy black gloves, a red metal walking cane, and small courier bag.

The Personality

Clockwork is a very proper and polite person. She is very evil but is not without her manners. Her main concerns are always the job and ensuring they go off without a hitch. Basically, she is all about business and not wasting time. She is known to be very encouraging, but it is hard to tell if that is for the benefit of the person she’s comforting or if that’s better improve their performance.
The most important thing to Clockwork is her need to win and to be popular.

The Story

In terms of a personal backstory, there isn’t much known about her. Her life as a criminal began about…twelve years ago when a high stakes bank robbery was in place. Right before the cops were about to arrest the robbers and unmask them, Clockwork came in, used their ability, and saved the robbers and the stolen loot. She was absurdly courteous and very gentle with the entire situation; several people were shocked with her behavior.

As word began to spread about Clockwork the more courageous and well-known she became. She was growing as a popular villain, somehow earning the support of several citizens. She became a Robin Hood-esque character, minus the part of giving back to the poor. She several much worked for herself and her own benefit, not really ever considering others.

Time and time again, she only acted for her benefit, but not other people’s. A lot of the love admiration she got was from her unique personality and her constant win-streak. People like winners. Though, like everyone else, eventually she had to lose. During one heist from a large company she was confronted by not one hero, but five of them. It was a long battle, but a losing one.

She was defeated, but not caught. However, this was a heavy a loss and the following she had had suddenly vanished. She was hated and shunned by the population, and that made work a lot harder. She began to lose more frequently, unable to do as she did before.

It wasn’t until she received a letter from one Eli Vigil that her luck turned around. He offered her a job and, regardless of how she did, there would be a big payout. She, of course, accepted. And then she won. She did the job flawlessly and Eli offered her a more permanent position at his establishment. She happily accepted, wanting to see where this man would take her. So far, she is back on her winning streak and she couldn’t be happier.

The Priority

1. Reaction
2. Agility
3. Endurance
4. Strength

The Powers

Power 1) Momentum Zone: Clockwork can create a large dome like zone in which she has full control of the overall momentum of those in the zone. She can speed things up, slow them down to the point of where they are barely moving at all. The momentum zone can cover an area up to twenty feet or less.

Power 2) Momentum Touch: In addition to her zone she can also directly touch something and increase or decrease that specific things momentum, including herself.

The Weaknesses

Weakness 1) Out of Time: Both her Momentum Zone and Touch only last a minute. After a minute either the zone disperses, or the effects of her touch wear off.

Weakness 2) Equal Momentum: In her momentum zone she cannot effect everyone’s separate momentum. Either the entire zone is moving fast or moving slow, she can just target individuals and change their momentum, unless it is with her touch.

Weakness 3) Charges: Clockwork can only hold up to three charges of her momentum zone at a time. If she then uses a charge it takes an hour for that to recharge. For her momentum touch she has a maximum of ten charges, one for each finger. Every twenty-four hours her momentum touch recharges fully. For her touch she must also use a different finger each time, she can’t use the same finger more than once a day. (Her fingers include her thumbs, I know they’re not fingers, but shut up).

Weakness 4) Center Point: When Clockwork creates a momentum zone it must originate at her center, meaning she will always be right in the middle of her zones.

Weakness 5) No Control: If Clockwork makes herself or someone else increase in speed that does not mean their reaction time is increased. An object moving much faster will be processing things at their normal rate, this includes herself.

Weakness 6) Out of Her Zone: If Clockwork expends more than three or four charges of either of her abilities within short durations of each other this will cause severe muscle strain and make it harder for her to move and act without physical duress.  

The Items

Shock Gloves: The gloves Clockwork wears have a built in taser. It is no more powerful than your average taser.

Metal Cane: A red metal cane that has about the same durability as a professional baseball bat.

Throwing Knives: In her possession Clockwork carries several knives designed for throwing. She carries about twenty-five of these knives.

The Minions

None

The Fluff

Not much is known about her personal life, it is likely she has an alter-ego that no one knows about. She has claimed before that she has a boyfriend who she is very engaged with and loves dearly. This could also imply she does have a line of work that is a cover or that her boyfriend doesn’t mind her being a villain.

She keeps her villain life and her personal life very separate, though she does seem to be a close friend to Eli’s. She was apparently the first person to join his group.

Application created by Chellizard | This code is open-source and available for free use.

Nate6595
Nate6595
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Quote : "Let me be your friend, you jerk!"

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 662
Job : Student
Humor : Everything!
Registration date : 2017-12-21

Back to top Go down

Clockwork Empty Re: Clockwork

Post by Silus July 3rd 2020, 1:58 pm

Interesting villain! Approved until stated otherwise

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Clockwork Lucife10
Silus
Silus
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 932
Registration date : 2013-11-05

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top