The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Fusion Frenzy
Who let the dogs out? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeToday at 4:27 am by Cobalt

» Beholder of the eyes
Who let the dogs out? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 10:36 pm by Vorik

» Santo Dorado
Who let the dogs out? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
Who let the dogs out? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
Who let the dogs out? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:58 am by inquisitor

» Jack Hawthorne
Who let the dogs out? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:55 am by inquisitor

» Speedrun
Who let the dogs out? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:39 am by Arcana

» Frontline

» Revenant

» Pleasant Point
Who let the dogs out? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2024, 8:01 pm by Zonkes

» Homefront (Lore Submission)
Who let the dogs out? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2024, 2:28 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
Who let the dogs out? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2024, 2:26 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
Arcana
Who let the dogs out? - Page 3 I_vote_lcapWho let the dogs out? - Page 3 I_voting_barWho let the dogs out? - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
inquisitor
Who let the dogs out? - Page 3 I_vote_lcapWho let the dogs out? - Page 3 I_voting_barWho let the dogs out? - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
ProwlerKnight
Cerek
Sage
Vorik
Cobalt
Zonkes

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Who let the dogs out?

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Who let the dogs out? - Page 3 Empty Re: Who let the dogs out?

Post by Charlatan November 8th 2019, 2:47 am

Pat expected them to fail miserably honestly. He had no dance moves whatsoever but now a plan was working itself into reality, with the three of them including Matt trying to think of a way to take Ash down. All he had to do was charge, which sounded pretty simple compared to what he thought of when imagining choreography. Hopefully enough to fool the people that were watching him for what he assumed was a dancing competition. A dance off of sorts.

It all worked out pretty well once the dancing actually started. Though all he had to do was charge and was brought into the little routine. His body spinning around somewhat, bringing with it the sensation that his stomach might leap up through his throat. He was bounced around by the crowd again before being given one more spin and let Cam do the rest. Well, he might have done a few moves which didn’t look too bad with his own drunken feet, but the younger male did most of the good stuff. It made it easier to deal with the fact he was feeling a little heady, as if he didn’t mind being spun around like that. Might have been the hand holding required to do it.

Regardless he returned the high five once the hand was extended and laughed audibly. ”Wow, that was awesome!!” He whooped with both arms raised into the air and looking around to the people that might have been gathered around them. His heart was racing now, beating fast in his ears and just making everything all the more exciting. Regardless he took this time to stand still for a few seconds, allowing his stomach to settle down because he definitely needed that more than anything else.

”That was pretty fun. Good dancing there Ash,” He gave two finger pistols to the true dancing king and a small wink before stepping one, two and three steps back in Cam’s direction since he realized he had staggered off a bit. He had to follow a pattern afterall, even if it was one that ended up being a little annoying by some. ”so where did you learn those moves there? That was amazing. Like…..woah ya know?” He gushed as he sort of tried to lead them back to Matt, because he was wanting to talk to his friend.  ”ya see that Matt? Pretty awesome right?”

Charlatan
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Number of posts : 208
Registration date : 2015-02-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Silus January 3rd 2020, 7:58 pm

"Not too bad yourselves." Ash said to Cam and Patrick as they seemed to laugh. It was a moment of a victory afterglow before they were all corraled back. Matthew smirked and cheered his friends on. He gave Cam a pat on the back, and he seemed to mess with Cam's hair before giving Pat a half of a hug before letting him get back to his efforts with Ash. "I picked it up on youtube, actually. That an gymnastics kinda make for decent footwork."

"Absolutely amazing. I'm literally not even going to fathom how much of a failure I would be at that."

"You? Fail? Aren't you basically a Mary Sue?" Cam asked, though the jagged and almost jarring truth to the statement caused Ash to wince and take a step away. Though Matthew seemed to handle ti better than he anticipated.
"Not at all. You'll just never see me try something I'm not entierly confidant that I can do. Like whatever it was that you and Pat just did." He explained. It was an honest thing, he never actually engaged at anything he wasn't confidant in. IF there's one thing he learned in life it was that confidence could honestly substitute skill. Likewise lacking confidence can erase skill, or reduce it to little value. Whenever you do something, if you're confident....even if it's all a lie. You'll be more likely to succeed in that fashion.

"We need to get food. If I'm going to waste this much energy, we need food. Matt's buying!" Ash said as he lead the charge up to the bad. Matthew scoffed and rolled his eyes.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Who let the dogs out? - Page 3 Lucife10
Silus
Silus
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 932
Registration date : 2013-11-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlatan March 15th 2020, 10:59 pm

Pat soaked in the exultation of his own minimal victory with his dancing partner who seemed to be as pleased with himself. Where did he learn moves like those and how did Pat learn them too? Any way to give even Ash a run for his money on the dance floor, right? ”You learned that from a video? I’m even more impressed now,” Pat stated with wide, Cheshire grin as the small group returned to Matt who was ruminating on his drink. ”you fail at something? Thought were good at everything here Matt,” He teased, with the Mary Sue joke coming and then them shrinking back once they made it.

As if playing along with the mood, he looped an arm around Ash and Cam, pulling them in closer. ”How’re you gonna get good if you don’t try. Sucking at something is the first step to being good at it, right?” Ash would lead the charge away, breaking from his contact and leading wherever. He looked to Cam with a smirk. ”whaddya say? Food sound good to you? I’m feelin pizza myself.” He added, giving his friend a knowing and amused expression considering that Khaos had supposedly saddled him with the burden of the bill.

Regardless he followed the lead with likely Cam in tow.
Charlatan
Charlatan
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Quote : "Now I don't believe men are born to be killers, I don't believe the world can't be saved."

"I'm a loser baby so why don't you kill me?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Humanity July 18th 2020, 2:17 am

"Well I mean, sucking has always been your thing." Matthew said as he clasped his brother's shoulder with his hand. His tone made it quite clear the implications of the words chosen, though Matthew couldn't help but roll his eyes. He let out a little bit of a sigh as he took in the energy of everyone around him with a smile. He watched as Ash seemed to charge up to the bar, most likely to annoy Fritz and place an order. Of course, Pat seemed to have a decent idea of what he wanted.

"WOW. Pizza. Who would have guessed? Most places got somethin' like that. It's a staple." Matt said as he pushed Pat forward a little, moving him towards the bar. Cam seemed to follow them, trying to keep himself on the more subtle side of things while Fritz was in the general vicinity. Once he had Pat and everyone around the bar, Fritz shot a look across them all as he tossed a rag over his forearm.

"Havin' fun out there?" He asked Ash, looking to him with a smirk then looking to Pat and Cam. Cam at this point seemed to almost try and obscure himself behind Matthew and Patrick, though he was promptly pushed back out into vision by the prior. Fritz just smirked and listened as Ash put in an order for some bland and straight forward food. A large thing of fires and maybe some mozzarella sticks. Cam seemed to mutter something beneath his breath to Matthew, as Pat ordered his pizza. Matt would put in an order for himself, and one for Cam, at his request.

"Alright, everyone get a table. We're gonna need eatin' space." Cam said. Ashtyn nodded and began to scout for their location. When they were finally settled in back at the table they called their own, Pat quickly became the topic of conversation. "So how'd you get into this whole thing?"

"Ooph. Hitting him with the hard one first." Ash seemed to grimace a bit, Matthew yawned a little. He partially wanted to scold them for talking about such things in a public area, however he knew that he had to let it go. They needed to have fun, just as much as he needed it. Besides, he brought them here to learn about each other. It'd be rather odd to yell at them for doing that.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:

Who let the dogs out? - Page 3 Humani11
Humanity
Humanity
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "If you can call me a hero...the next shot's on you."

Number of posts : 716
Job : The Villain
Humor : I used to be the dragon king, but then I took a can of plot bullshit to the knee. I'm just waiting for my powers to "miraculously" come back now.
Registration date : 2014-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlatan July 18th 2020, 3:07 am

”Oh haha, very funny.” Pat rolled his eyes with a smirk, moving along with the friend group they had, a little surprised that the place also served food. Was that standard practice or was this one of those bar and grill type places? Pizza was a little bland, but then again, he was just feeling something greasy and cheesy. Yeah, that definitely sounded pretty awesome when he was now thinking about it.  Hopefully that didn’t leads to him throwing the stuff up in the bathroom. They were once again face to face with Fritz, who was doing his bartending thing with that easy smirk he recalled a few minutes ago. ”definitely. You see that dance battle, totally won that,” He shot a playful wink to Ash, making sure it was apparent he wasn’t being too serious in his jab.

With his pizza in hand, he looked to Cam who seemed to be hiding behind Matt. Well, it was an interesting change in attitude but not something he questioned. Not like he didn’t understand being uncomfortable about being around other people. Soon enough the group sat down, Pat sat down across from Cam who questioned what got him into this. Well that was a good question. ”What can I say? Situations conspired, realized I like helping people by beating the snot out of people. Isn’t that how all of you got into it? Might need to get more booze into me if you want the details,” He questioned, biting into a slice of pizza, humming to himself in a pleased sense. ”what bout you? What got you into this…thing?” The question was deflected back at him, giving a playful tap of his foot against his and waiting to see what response he got. Question or otherwise.
Charlatan
Charlatan
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Quote : "Now I don't believe men are born to be killers, I don't believe the world can't be saved."

"I'm a loser baby so why don't you kill me?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top