The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Denver's Demons
Katrina's New Spells! I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Katrina's New Spells! I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2024, 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Katrina's New Spells! I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Katrina's New Spells! I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Katrina's New Spells! I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Katrina's New Spells! I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Katrina's New Spells! I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Katrina's New Spells! I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Katrina's New Spells! I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
Katrina's New Spells! I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Katrina's New Spells! I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Katrina's New Spells! I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Tybrid
Katrina's New Spells! I_vote_lcapKatrina's New Spells! I_voting_barKatrina's New Spells! I_vote_rcap 
SicilianDragon
Katrina's New Spells! I_vote_lcapKatrina's New Spells! I_voting_barKatrina's New Spells! I_vote_rcap 
Vorik
Seamus McAndrews
Cynical_Aspie

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Katrina's New Spells!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Katrina's New Spells! Empty Katrina's New Spells!

Post by Katrina A. Russel July 5th 2018, 12:05 am

Item/Character Advancement Name: Emerald Earring

Item/Character Advancement Description: Emerald Earring is a bit of misnomer. When activated it takes the form of cuffs around her arm and a series of green tattoos, transcribed against her skin. Two circles rotate in the palm of her hand which are the focus of her power. These tattoos are in the form of esoteric markings. These deep emerald markings, to anyone who understand ancient Aramaic, detail a prophecy of the sun falling to earth. The circles over her hand rotate faster the more this power is used.

Item Power(s): The Emerald Earring allows Katrina to, quite simply, break things down into sand. This conversion process is simple and quite useful, really. This can be done either through touch or by controlled blasts of green energy, though touch makes it work much faster. The sand it converts things into will have the color of the original object or thing, but otherwise only have the properties of sand. The blasts of energy travel at approximately 150 MPH and can continue indefinitely.

How long it takes to convert objects depends on the complexity and density. Simple objects, like wood, can be converted in a couple seconds. Alloys, plastics, and denser metals can take about ten seconds. Anything with magical elements is impervious to this ability unless otherwise stated.

Item/Character Advancement Weakness(es): This power does not work against any kind of magical object unless it has a noted weakness to magic. Additionally, striking the sigils with a physical attack will cause it to break, forcing Katrina to wait ten minutes (or 2 posts) to use it again. Using Emerald Earring against the possessions of any Player Character requires permission.

Item/Character Advancement Name: Mark of the Mind

Item/Character Advancement Description: A mark of whitish-silver energy on the person somewhere in the shape of their choice.

Item Power(s): Anybody with this mark can choose to freely share information with others with this mark. This includes things like sight, sound, and even thought. All this information is shared in real time. The real advantage of the Mark of the Mind is the distance; or rather, the fact that it has no limit. So long as the as somebody has this Mark, they can communicate with another person anywhere on earth. Unlike typical radios, one can choose who to share information with, or be completely immune to the effects. This is the only spell Katrina uses that can be used in conjunction with others.

Item/Character Advancement Weakness(es): This is purely permission based. If the mark is destroyed, the ability is lost.

Item/Character Advancement Name: Orange Amulet

Item/Character Advancement Description: Orange Amulet forms a quickly rotating circle around her wrists; in addition, there is one on her neck as well. When used, an orange circle appears in the same places on the person, if a living thing; if used on an object, two rings will appear on either ends. When the effect of this spell is active, the rings stop rotating and start throbbing.

Item Power(s): Orange Amulet allows Katrina to suspend one item or person in place. While frozen in such a way, they are immune to any damage rendered by Katrina. When the spell lifts, the item or object maintains it’s momentum. This can be used against things that can’t be seen, like bullets. Additionally, if used against things like electronics, the electronic cannot be used until after the spell is lifted. Two items, one for each hand, can be frozen at once.

Item/Character Advancement Weakness(es): Permissions needed to use this on a person. The more mass the object has, the less time it can be frozen in stasis. A full grown man can only be kept frozen for several seconds.

Item/Character Advancement Price: 5
Katrina A. Russel
Katrina A. Russel
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2017-06-25

Back to top Go down

Katrina's New Spells! Empty Re: Katrina's New Spells!

Post by Zonkes July 5th 2018, 6:21 pm

Approved until stated otherwise.
Zonkes
Zonkes
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 629
Job : Professional Slacker
Humor : What’s the difference between a clown and a pancake? Not much after the steamroller incident.
Registration date : 2017-01-10

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top