The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Beholder of the eyes
CRASH-Back Into Reality I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 10:36 pm by Vorik

» Santo Dorado
CRASH-Back Into Reality I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
CRASH-Back Into Reality I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
CRASH-Back Into Reality I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:58 am by inquisitor

» Jack Hawthorne
CRASH-Back Into Reality I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:55 am by inquisitor

» Speedrun
CRASH-Back Into Reality I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:39 am by Arcana

» Frontline

» Revenant

» Fusion Frenzy
CRASH-Back Into Reality I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 12:46 am by ProwlerKnight

» Pleasant Point
CRASH-Back Into Reality I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2024, 8:01 pm by Zonkes

» Homefront (Lore Submission)
CRASH-Back Into Reality I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2024, 2:28 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
CRASH-Back Into Reality I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2024, 2:26 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
Arcana
CRASH-Back Into Reality I_vote_lcapCRASH-Back Into Reality I_voting_barCRASH-Back Into Reality I_vote_rcap 
inquisitor
CRASH-Back Into Reality I_vote_lcapCRASH-Back Into Reality I_voting_barCRASH-Back Into Reality I_vote_rcap 
ProwlerKnight
Cerek
Sage
Vorik
Zonkes

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

CRASH-Back Into Reality

View previous topic View next topic Go down

OPEN CRASH-Back Into Reality

Post by Saileyra May 27th 2018, 7:04 pm

Something wasn't right at all! She was not going in the right direction through the time stream. Saileyra in her home world, was able to manipulate time, but in this case something was going horribly wrong. A paradox occurred, a skip in time, she did not see and suddenly she was high up in an atmosphere.

High up, she felt her wings wide open but she felt calm for the moment staring down below her she watched the ground below her. There were buildings? Confusion swiped over her face, she studied, ...New York? Was this that world? Was this what she thought it was? Unsure, she flapped her wings but..nothing no flight. OH FUCK IT IS As expected, she would begin falling down into the atmosphere with streaks of blue, pink, and almost broken looking glass.

Saileyra's powers didn't work.. all she could register was her adrenaline dump as she felt her body going into survival mode. Form one instinct kicking in since her powers were nulled in this world. The world where she made a new family, the world where she made OCEAN, she was confused why she was here. Her wings flapped like a broken bird, as heat began to rise. Luckily, she was not bothered by the growing flame around her.

Screams came crashing from the female, wings obviously not burning yet, she spread them as wide as possible to set a glide through natural aerodynamics. The crashing came to a smooth route as near the city the woman crashed into the side of building her body was crumpled on the pavement. Screams of people ensued, the sounds of sirens putting out the flames on the side of the building.

Saileyra laid on the ground heavily damaged, half her armor burnt off as the rest of her weapons on the ground burnt other than her blade on her back her fingers grasped the ground. Saileyra felt herself struggling sitting up as she heard sirens... people gathering around her staring. Confused at what she was, who she was because the woman before them was healing...the burn wounds slowly but surely.

The most shocking part of this woman was the long black hair that hit her hips, the bright pink eyes with silver rings that added to this foreign beauty of high cheek bones. In her hair, feathers adorned her hair as her skin slightly sparkled from the sunlight if slightly almost like her skin was wet. Sai's hands had eerie black nails that connected in changing color from her skin to her hands like talons half finger nail. Staring back at those who stared at her, the people didn't know to be scared or threatened because of the weird stuff.

There was confusion, questions, despite her slowly healing she couldn't get up for this brief period of time. Broken wings were lopsided on her back that saved her from the fall. She had no perception of the pain but she knew she coudldn't move. Her body wouldn't let it so she was stuck there struggling to get up in a crowd.

Local television stations had the news saying some 'Bird Alien' crashed into the building and emergency personnel didn't know how to proceed. Sai breathed out sparkles as she finally felt..the last of her powers leave her. "...Shit.." She said softly, "Why am I here again?.." She felt herself holding back tears for the organization she made.. how she failed them. She didn't want to be here again.

But, suddenly, the crowd was parted by a man running up to her in normal clothes, a black hoodie and jeans with some converse. He ran to her faster than ever seen before which made more question arise from the press for the police were dealing with the fire first since they got word she couldn't move. The guy knelt in front of her, glowing magenta eyes of the same color staring with tears, after his head tilted up it was a high cheekbones male. "Sai.. Sai." He hugged her, crying, "Fuck.. let's get you out of here.." He said softly, picking up the broken woman in his arms she felt herself staring at her best friend Xeonix.

Who adapted a more incredible humanoid form as he jumped over the group running, the press lighted up on the tv's along the press. "A MAN CAME! He took her! Authorities alerted the people to keep a look out. We are not sure if both of these are heroes.. or villains. This is Stacy reporting live from New York."

Getting to a alley way on a more shady side of town he put her down staring at the broken woman before her. "Shit.. you'll heal... we just can't get caught.. " Saileyra breathe deep, not comprehending the pain but her body couldn't move..those wings were going to take a while to heal. "...It.. ..I am paralyzed.." She said softly, tears leaking from the shadows of black and feathered hair, failed, and broken again. Her body crying in response, in static, despite her voice not understanding the shock she was going through.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
CRASH-Back Into Reality SaiSig_zpsbe04a7d2
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Saileyra
Saileyra
Posting Master
Posting Master

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 450
Registration date : 2013-04-18

Back to top Go down

OPEN Re: CRASH-Back Into Reality

Post by Thorgron May 28th 2018, 1:12 am

New York was not exactly Scott's favorite place in the world. It was a cesspool of a different kind from his home of LA but a wreck of a place just the same. So why come? Why drag himself across the country for the change of blue to grey skies? Well, there was some recon to be done.

Some time ago Redline had met a kid in a fire hour of need. And while Scott hadn't asked for the help he'd received, he was certainly thankful for it. Furthermore he wanted to repay the favor. Where they'd left off had been promising to him. It was the first young "hero" he'd ever felt that he turkey reached. So many others he had threatened and eve assault d to try to scare them straight. It never worked. They always seemed to return. He hopes that Zaap had maybe been different.

Coming here was a long shot he knew that. The likihood was that he'd find nothing. There's be no reports of the super strong man in red saving people or killed in an accident. And after a short time looking he'd be able to go home, never needing to cross paths again but knowing that he'd actually done something to help the kid. In al honesty he needed the win. It was now years since the original fall of OCEAN and with Scott now taking on the task of rebuilding, he wanted any boost he could get. Specifically, anything that could confirm his capabilities as a leader. He could be a good soldier, he could even bully those under him into subservience as he had done as a Hellhound but to lead OCEAN he'd need more than that.

He'd calm himself by saying it was temporary, that sometime soon he'd find a person capable of taking that burden from him. The truth was he didn't want it. He wanted to regrow the family he had lost years ago sure but to take on the role of their leader felt cold and hollow. Why right did he have to take on such a command? He'd been strapped to a bed unconscious in the base while all around him his family were slaughtered. When they'd needed him most he wasn't there and that guilt still weighed heavy on his heart all these years later.

Scott moved down the street with purpose,all these thoughts churning through his mind as the disguise of the old and feeble Scott Silver drew the occasional troubled look from passersby. It was then that he happened to glance at a screen showing the local news in a nearby bar. A being it seemed had crash landed in the middle of a nearby street. An avian humanoid they described it as a second figure arrived on the scene. Scott advanced on the class as he watched the hooded figure approach the fallen creature. Where have I seen you before he questioned, his mind catching familiarity in its form but not connecting where. Then there was chaos in the feed, the second figure gabbed on to the avian and bolted from the area.Not so fast Scott thought as he made his way to the nearest alley.

Throwing his head on a swivel he quickly donned his skin in a flurry of motion and exploded from within the alley. Papers and bits of scattered debris burst from the opening onto the street as the sonic boom rocked the surrounding area. I'm an instant Redline was on the scene. The familiar creature had taken the alien being into one of the seedier parts of town and hidden her back in an alley. Redline stood at its mouth staring down at the town being huddled to the grimy bricks.

He stepped forward quietly, trying to conceal his presence, to sense out just what the situation was here and get a better view of these things. His eyes darted around looking for signs that he may be entering a trap or for any discernible detail on the two of them. Then the familiar figure adjusted its position revealing the female behind it. All at once neurons began firing in Scott's brain and his eyes went wide like saucers. Only one confused thought raced in his head and he uttered it to the woman without even realizing it. Sai...you're alive?

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
CRASH-Back Into Reality Pbucket
Thorgron
Thorgron
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 630
Registration date : 2013-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Saileyra May 28th 2018, 1:38 am

It wasn't easy being in the state she was in because slowly from her back you can hear fine cracks of her bones coming together from her spine. It wasn't a fast regeneration by any means. Hell, if any she was pretty sure if it was her actual spine it wouldn't heal at all. It was a thought that slightly bothered her if any despite the tears. It wasn't from her sadness was it? She couldn't tell if it was the pain.. she had no cognition of or the sadness.

Staring old at Xeonix she felt his hands on her shoulders now keeping her upright. She didn't realize he was actually holding her upright to keep her from falling over. "We need to get out of here.." She said softly, her fingers twitching as she arched as more sickening snaps were heard from large 8 foot twitching wings of multiple colors. It was absolutely gorgeous despite them being an ornament in this world. Saileyra was different since anyone last seen her far more bird like than before.. almost mutated.

Even though she was stuck there Saileyra heard someone coming with her sensitive hearing. Fingers would grasp Xeonix, "We have to go.." Eyes staring, pleading, she didn't want to be found this way. Not that live television hadn't already seen it. It was a pride thing, no one wanted to be seen broken like this to be caged at all. No mutant or alien alike wanted to lose their freedom over what they were or have become. Xeonix was about to pick her up but he glanced over his shoulder magenta almost crimson eyes staring back at ...Redline.

Shock ran through him because he hadn't seen the guy maybe for a year now as he gently placed her back down from the inches on the ground. Xeonix sat down next to her, the only difference physically between them both now is gender. Xeonix almost looked like an older twin of her in a way. Saileyra glanced up, "Why-ar--" She looked up to who it was and felt nothing but anxiety.

She looked different since he last saw her, the woman's face was far more exotic with high cheekbones and lovely cat shaped eyes. The woman's eyes were intense, having reptilian slits through them. Her hair was longer, almost to her hips, as it flowed with beautiful feathers in them bringing this striking look to her. Sai's fingers on Xeonix's shoulder had black nails that sunk into her nail bed from black to her bronze skin tone in an ombre effect. Her nails curled into his shoulder, easily ripping fabric... talon like strength. "....obviously, Scott." She said sarcastically, tears strolling, sadness, happiness and a mix of failure.. it was an odd thing.

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Saileyra
Saileyra
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Proarden (Gravity Man) May 28th 2018, 2:36 am

The hollow halls of the building were silent, save for the slow drops of water that dripped from the pipes. An old warehouse in the most rundown of regions. A small section of this city, of “New York” was considered uninhabitable. Damp hallways, broken down structures that sunk into the ground, remnants from what once stood tall, in shambles and ruins. Sitting at the precipice of all what remains and all that had come to be. In a way it was a painting, a beautiful clash of concepts and colors that bleed together to tell a story. The story of perseverance. The story of rebirth. The story of evolution.

It was fitting that New York rose from the ashes, the small section remaining a scar. A perfect testimony that in order to evolve there must be the utter extinction of what lay before. But from within scars there are memories, memories that we honor. While some beings of evolution ascend from the ashes, like a Phoenix at the beginning of a new era...others, like maggots are left to toil in the scars; left within the wreckage, forced to survive and fight, just for their ability to exist. It is these beings that know the truth. To live is only a “right” to that which sits upon the apex. This story was far more profound than either of them could have realized at this moment in time. But today, when the skies broke open like glass and the beautiful colors blitzed through the atmosphere, was a remarkable day. It was a day when a Phoenix would meet a maggot.

In contrast to the beautiful display through the sky of a fallen Phoenix upon terra firma; deep within the wounds of the city, in a sunken in warehouse, in the deepest levels of dripping water and thick, damp air. In the darkness a creature began to make a clicking noise as it began to look over a pile of black mucus that bound several small spheres together, a pale green glow emanating as it looked upon them. A subtle hum buzzed through the darkness as the creatures that surrounded the area continued to stumble and crawl about. The largest of them, turned it’s torso and folded it’s hands as it began to slither, sluggishly constricting it’s abdomen as it propelled itself forward, leaving a trail of viscous slime in its wake.  

The darkness was all the comfort the creature had, but for the entrance to its temporary home, which allowed visions to the sky and city life in the distance. It was here the creature reached hesitantly to the light, feeling the warmth of solar radiation. Hypnotized as he looked up, seeing the cascade of colors that would wreck down upon the world. Without a single word, the creature looked to the sky as it began with a new resolve. In a matter of seconds, humanoid figures, creatures and the like began to emerge from the shadows, stumbling forward. Some of the creatures began to morph, others backed away from the sunlight. But a few that retained a mostly human composure stepped forward.

”If it pleases you...we go.” The voice came from a man, yet his mouth did not move. The man simply walked out in his ragged jeans and flannel overshirt, with two others in tow.

The men walked took whatever means they could to meander through the city, unfortunately it was too late by the time they had arrived. All the men would gather is that a being had come along and made their extraction from the lime-light. Of course there were several questions running through the mind of the thralled men’s overseer. They were left in suspense as they beheld the scene, law enforcement continuing to clear people away and question witnesses. When the officer came to one of the creature’s thralls, their head turned, eyes narrowing and fixating upon the man.

”I was sent here by my patron. You will not obstruct his-” The man’s voice was harsh, as he forced his vocal folds to work, nearly forgetting that the common man could not hear within the hive.

It is of no consequence. Make peace and start in pursuit. The voice of their master echoed throughout all their minds as information was exchanged between the three individuals. One observing the area of impact, the other looking to the feathers left behind. The man being spoken to by the local authorities was immediately changed within his heart as his features softened and like a man suffering from a mental illness, his attitude shifted drastically.

”I beg your pardon, officer. I’ve too quickly forgotten my manners. I believed my….dog...was there.” The man’s voice was much lighter as he smiled and then turned around and began to walk away. Every voice they heard, every sight they saw, all processing to their mental liege.

Information Processing. Several Theories have been concluded. Xenorganism classification unknown. Based upon the area of impact, organism is believed to be wounded, further supported by evidence of feathers and hematic stains. Unknown abductor had taken to this organism, reasons unknown. Abductor’s intent unknown, likely desires to remain hidden. Calculating three most probable areas….Due to feathers, Rooftops probability .3; Dark alleyways probability .4; Underground facility probability .3.  Find the Xenorganism. It must not be harmed. The order was clear to the three thralls as they immediately worked to search for the creature they had been sent for. Their only desire to find it and keep it from harm, as their master had commanded. But how long would it take?

It didn’t matter...they would never stop.

Unfortunately, by the time they found their target... company had arrived, and they were but three awkwardly and raggedly dressed men looking upon three equally awkward strangers, perplexed and all too concerned at what they were observing.

CRASH-Back Into Reality Gman10
Gravitas Gang:
Proarden (Gravity Man)
Proarden (Gravity Man)
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "I've been a hero and a villain. Don't pretend you an teach me anything on morality."

Number of posts : 114
Job : I'm Knight Artorias round these parts.
Humor : If you have time to crack jokes, then you have time to post.
Registration date : 2015-04-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Thorgron May 28th 2018, 11:11 am

Scott could not believe his eyes. Sai was alive. It had been years since the fall of OCEAN, long enough for him to assume that all of them had died. He'd searched just the same, the o lu trace of her he'd ever found being Xeonix who now sat beside his long lost commander and friend.

As she spoke Redline felt a familiar uncomfortableness at the sound of his own name. Like so many times before he knew she meant no insult by it, and the familiar scenario brought a smile to the shock still plastered on his face. I thought...you'd died he spoke, almost more to confirm to himself that this was not true than anything else. But then, that brought a whole new set of questions.

Where have...you been? he wheezed, taking a few steps closer to the two of them, their backs now placed against the back wall of the alley. His eyes scanned over Sai, taking in her changed appearance. Slightly bestial traits now seem to dot her facade, feathers and reptilian eyes and talons. Wherever she'd been taken off to had somehow mutated her. But there were also the injuries. The fall from so high and so fast had clearly done a number on her. But she was tough Scott knew that. What was going on certainly wasn't deadly, not to her, but it couldn't have been pleasant all the same.

Getting within a few steps of her and Xeonix he would kneel down, resting his arm on his knee. His eyes looked with some concern between her and Xeonix, trying to take in what exactly had gone on to bring her back to this world. But that wasn't what was important now. He had so many questions he wanted to ask her, but at the moment they needed to get her some place safe to let her body repair itself.

Let's get...you out of here he'd say, strange mix of joy and concern in his voice as he offered her a hand to help raise her to her feet. It was then that he noticed the footsteps behind them. His head on a swivel he'd turn back to the mouth of the alley where three interlopers seemed to be standing and observing them. Not good Scott would think to himself trying to assess just what these people wanted. His eyes narrowed and his clawed hands fanned out to his sides. There was something unnerving about the way these three carried themselves. Scott couldn't put his finger on it but it made his hair stand on end...

Thorgron
Thorgron
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Saileyra May 28th 2018, 4:17 pm

Saileyra was in shock from the insane amount of breakage in her useless wings. They twitched, moved in some painful directions causing her body to twitch out of natural reaction. Xeonix merely reached to the woman who was his twin in physicality and kept a arm around her keeping her wings from hitting the wall as they kept breaking themselves in place.

Scott made her feel like garbage as she stared at him with more confusion than she could handle. It was not something she was trying to hide. She looked different as her biology was different since but she knew she was not ashamed of it. Twitching here and there came from her shoulders of her back as she felt her body shake. "I can not die that easy.." She said attempting to make light of it.

Nodding in agreement the woman began to move as she felt her hand grasp the shoulder of Xeonix and hand of Scott. She was shaking, her body was struggling to move but Sai did not seem to feel...anything pain wise despite her legs wobbling.

Large eight foot wings dragged on the ground, their composition bent awkward twitching wildly. Yet she seen three strange figures. A snarl came from the woman ..it was insanely deep, metallic, it sounded like a dragon as she stepped ahead of the men in an protective demeanor despite blood and falling feathers. It was obvious she cared for both these men as she spread broken twitching wings in front of them guarding both men. "What do you want?" Her voice snarling, eyes pinning like a cornered wounded animal.

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Saileyra
Saileyra
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Proarden (Gravity Man) May 28th 2018, 5:29 pm

The three figures watched as a hooded man seemed to fan out mechanical claws of sorts. Then the feathered woman, battered and broken stepped forth upon the path with broken wings and a voice unlike any humans. It was all the confirmation that the beings needed. The three exchanged a glance before looking to the woman.

Xenorganic identified... Limit approach to three feet. Offer medical attention and sanctuary. The voice commanded the three. The presumed leader of the three thralls would put his hands up to be as non-threatening as possible as he took a step forward.

"We were sent to ensure that you are unharmed." The man said in all sincerity. He boldly took another careful step, guaging how appropriate a third may be. "In the case you were harmed; we are to give you sanctuary and immediate medical attention." The man said as he stopped, awaiting for some form of response. There was a lingering sense of dread hanging over them, they could feel the unease of their patron as he saw the three. Particularly the one with bladed claws.

The woman could was hurt, and the nearest place of asylum would help them, even if it was simply to gather their thoughts. Of it's own volition, a thrall spole up.

"We have our home not far by. Or should you wish to go somewhere else we can assist. Ensuring your survival is what matters right now." The man in the back stated as he looked out through the streets, as if inspecting them for incoming danger.

Gravitas Gang:
Proarden (Gravity Man)
Proarden (Gravity Man)
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "I've been a hero and a villain. Don't pretend you an teach me anything on morality."

Back to top Go down

Post by Thorgron May 29th 2018, 8:54 pm

Scott watched as Sai's body tensed and she stepped between himself, Xeonix and the three "people" at the end of the alley. Her broken wings spread out wide and periodically twitched and rung out the persistent sounds of resetting bones. He could feel the growl from within her vibrating in her chest before he even heard it. She was angry, animal, and the sounds coming from within her sounded almost more machine than human. And despite all of that, the impressive show she was putting on, Scott could also see the trembling in her legs, the ever so subtle shaking in her muscles. She was in shock, wounded, but no less intimidating for it. Scott was well aware of what Sai was capable of, at least in the past. He could only imagine what she was capable of now.

In turn Redline's eyes went laser focused to the individual now moving in agonizing slow motion towards them. His knees bent, every muscle tensing like a viper preparing to strike. Thud the soft sound of a foot on pavement slogged like molasses to his ears. His mind raced, adrenaline further slowing his nearly stand still perception of time. As the man opened his mouth Scott tensed all the more, prepared to fire off at lightening speed at the man. But he only offered words, strange words.

We were sent to ensure that you are unharmed...they were sent. Someone or something in the manner of time it took Sai to land on the plan and rush off to this place had commanded these things to retrieve her. Why? How? How could they have knowledge of her so quickly? What interest did their commander have in Sai and for what reasons? The pit in his stomach grew ever deeper.

Thud the sound of another cautious step from the man and the explanation that they were there to offer healing and sanctuary. They don't know everything Scott confirmed. Sai's healing will take care of any damage  done from the fall, at least he thought so.

I don't...like this Redline heaved through ragged short breaths to his friend, being careful not to use her name and give these things any more info than they may already have. Despite his confidence in all three of their abilities, forcing a fight now was not in their best interest. The individuals before them looked harmless enough but in a world full of metahumans looks could be deceiving. You've grown soft he thought to himself, almost chuckling at it. A few years ago he'd have at the very least threatened to kill these men, if not buried a claw deep into one of their skulls. But currently there was still a moment to resolve things without resorting to violence just yet.

Listen he croaked to the group before them, the rasp in his voice all the more intense with the raised volume and agitation. We'll be...just fine...you can tell...whoever sent you...you found nothing. He punctuated this with a quick, aggressive step to Sai's side making his intention for them to be on their way clear. All the while his eyes jolted between the trio looking for any sign that they meant to act quickly. If he could help it in any way, he wouldn't give them the chance, not now.

Thorgron
Thorgron
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Saileyra May 31st 2018, 1:12 pm

Saileyra wasn't the best at the moment, she was weak beyond a reason and her body was faltering as if she was a child. Despite spread wings at the moment, they twitched and the broken bones were slowly and painfully setting back in place. The wings were the only reason why she wasn't paralyzed right now but at the same time the woman despite wings being spread slowly fell to the ground without her own realization.

Her eyes shown determination and a sense that she didn't even know just how bad of the pain she was in. In truth, Saileyra couldn't feel pain at all which made her resilience to normal punishment beyond the normal human. She could take a direct hit from a bullet and not feel a thing but the cost at the same time was instances like this where she could not comprehend she was at her limit. Feathers on the woman's wings were on edge, high up like a bird, her eyes pinning the other.

Saileyra felt her wings hit the ground in exhaustion her display of power very, very short-lived as she stared at the three in front of her. Hearing sirens from not to far away.. she knew they were looking for her to ask her questions. She didn't look like the same famous anti-terror squad leader she did so many years ago. Deep breathes came from the woman, she was staring at the 3 men and suddenly they became seven?

Xeonix stared from afar at the scene uncomfortable with the whole mess but he knew they had to act. Saileyra kept breathing more and more deeply, growls seething from her chest metallic dragon like sounds before she lost balance. Xeonix as fast as he was caught her picking her up without hesitation staring down at his best friend. He was tall 6'4'' with striking eyes just like her own but far more human than reptilian. "We will go to your sanctuary but we leave as soon as she's recovered.."

He said approaching the men, his main priority ensuring Sai becomes stable again because the woman's body was constantly twitching and bleeding.. there was something that had to stop it. "Scott, we have to.. we have no choice. She's going to die at this rate.. we know it." He said frowning.

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Saileyra
Saileyra
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Proarden (Gravity Man) June 3rd 2018, 6:24 pm

The three watched as the woman staggered for a moment, fumbling like a calf at birth. She wore no look of hinderance, nor sign of struggle. Yet the strange winged creature wore a look of determination. Did this creature, did this woman not feel pain? Though she bleed, did she not have a natural system in which to limit herself, or supply her with the pangs of self-preservation? The three looked in awe at this stranger, the stricken nature of their patron apparent on their faces. The man very quickly went to her aid, speaking in rasps and with dripping agitation.

"I'm not sure you've noticed the world we live in, but something crashing to the planet and then being taken by a man easily makes the 5 o'clock news. With metahumans flying the skies and roaming the streets it's not safe..." One thrall acted on it's own,, it's willpower mostly still intact, despite its situation.

Do not force a conflict, but make them aware that you WILL see her mended. Others will come to ensure this, should he take his aggressions upon you. The voice echoed through minds of the three thralls, however before the...less than graciously worded ultimatum was delivered the woman fell. Immediately the larger of the men moved forward to pick her up, and agreed to go to safehaven. Two of the thralls looked pleased by this, the third, and the most vocal as of late, simply nodded to Xeonix.

"Exactly. You're attention we don't need. He just...really wants her to survive..." She said as she looked at Sai and then turned back to the street, checking it as the lights flashed in the not too-distance road. Turning back tot he alley, the thrall took point and began to maneuver through the darkness. It was perhaps painfully slow for Redline, but they moved as quickly as they could.

*****Proarden*****

The thralls had been successful. They were bringing the Xenorganism here. With it's pack? Allies? Perhaps friends? Proarden began to calculate and suddenly realized that this was all horribly wrong. They were about to bring a Xenorganic into the depths of a land-sunken architecture that was made for beasts such as him. This would not do, not for the guests. Immediately, the hive-mind echoed with commands for some form of accommodations. The things that the bi-pedal peoples rested their hind-quarters upon while waiting... perhaps a suspended surface for them to use should they desire to set something down? It was moments like this that Proarden realized just how detached he was from all life around him. Perhaps he should be more akin to the "Dressler" fellow he had heard about, prioritizing the genetic conquest and disregarding the others...but there was a nagging desire latent within the being. Something that forced him to prioritize it playing house-wife and find a comfy place for the being to lay it's head and it's pack to relax a moment. It would need to be on the upper level as well, somewhere where light could come in. Leading these people into a deep sanctum of darkness would only alarm them. No, for their comfort they would be in an area they could easily leave if they so chose.

The Xenorganic was on it's way, and it would require attention immediately. For now, it would be the rest of his created 'family' that would focus on scavenging, stealing and "appropriating" the items Proarden required with due haste. Unfortunately the most they had at a moment was an old mattress on a set of stainless steel bed railings. The darkness was so natural for Proarden, but he knew that if he were to help this creature...he would need to come into the light. He would need to give up his secret, endanger his home and help this creature. For the observation of evolution...it was a small price to invest.

Gravitas Gang:
Proarden (Gravity Man)
Proarden (Gravity Man)
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Thorgron June 6th 2018, 9:49 pm

Scott's eyes went wide as Sai collapsed into the arms of Xeonix. The android spoke but he didn't want to hear it. Sai was in trouble, clinging to life, he could see that. Even still the aid of these strangers hell bent on "helping" her seemed like the very last thing that they should do.

His head turned on a swivel back to the three, a sort of manic rage in his eyes. In less than the blink of an eye he was on the one at the lead, the one trying to convince them that they needed to leave with the group of them. The bladed claws of Redline's right hand hung less than an inch from the man's neck.

If you...try to pull...anything...if I get so much...as the inclination...that you might...I'll kill you...and your friend's here...before any of you...even realize...what's happened. He lunged himself forward, forcing himself face to face with the man and pushing a bladed claw just enough to their throat as to leave an indentation but not pierce the flesh. Do we...understand eachother? he snarled, venom dripping from his low raspy voice. Then just as fast as he was on the man he was back at Sai's side, eyes locked on Xeonix. What he wouldn't give at the moment to have been gifted with something like teleportation.

Then the woman of the group spoke up. "He" so they were working for someone, someone who had an interest in Sai. Mind telling me...who "he" is? Redline gasped out through a strangled breath. Even talking this much, and as worked up as he was was taking its toll on him and he was wheezing, hacking on his own lungs. Quickly, he reached up to his mask, administering a dose of medicine and calming the spasm in the muscles strangulating his lungs. Composing himself he'd roll his shoulders and scan one more time over the group of three. You're on thin ice...

Thorgron
Thorgron
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Saileyra June 14th 2018, 7:27 pm

It was a sad scene to watch as they continued their path into what knew what was going on. Sai was in a broken heap in the arms of Xeonix who snarled at the beings who tried to grab her. It was a different sound, bird like, the same one she made and it gave one inkling of an identification Xeonix was much like Saileyra in biology. "Don't you dare. No one touches her until we get there."

Xeonix didn't say much else, his aggresive side was only to an extent because this woman was also his creator. He had to protect her with his life if he had to even if he was almost useless in combat. Eventually, maybe one day they didn't need each other to continue on. Yet, the biggest worry in his head was if she dies, he does. They were connected in a way that no one could possibly understand.

He didn't feel her pain at his moment but he knew once she flatlined he would drop dead himself. It was pretty unique how they relied on each other in a literal sense. Saileyra was breathing shallow, blood flowing from her back to drip down her fingers from her cradled position like a child.

Xeonix glanced over to Scott, it was a familiar stare they used back in the OCEAN days. 'We fight if things go wrong'. His head tilting to them as her grasped her closely as they ascended into darkness..when it got dark, Xeonix's eyes were a literal glowing red.

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Saileyra
Saileyra
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Proarden (Gravity Man) June 16th 2018, 11:29 pm

"I understand you." The woman said as she turned on a heel and continued walking, muttering beneath her breath that she was the only one who understood anything. She could die, and her “friends” as he called them, and it wouldn’t make a difference. Proarden wouldn’t rest until he saw this creature safely and appropriately healed. But soon enough this faster-than-blink speedster would ask who exactly “He” was.

"He is….our family. I suppose. Truthfully none of us know what he is. Just that he’s the reason we’re all still alive. Even after some of us would have killed him. As for what he wants with your friend here? I don’t really know." The Thrall stated as she smiled slightly, shooting a glare to the first man whom had spoken to the group. "Get some lights on in here!" She shouted. It only took another second for the area to light up, the hum of a generator running as they arrived to their destination. There was a relatively clean area and bed for the woman to lay upon, and some strange sorted chairs, mismatched and obviously taken from the ruined and inoperable areas of the city.

"If you’d like you can lay her down there...or you can keep carrying her. He will be here shortly...he just needs to work up the courage…." She said, folding her arms across her chest and walking away. The other thralls seemed to leave, dispersing in every direction.

I am certain that my species will continue without me. However, as with every life situation, the genetic thanatophobia embedded within all life prevents me from moving upward. They are no more than two floors up...yet I cannot help but fear.. The voice echoed through minds of all the thralls. Proarden himself could not begin to imagine what was going to happen next. He was going to take a very, very big risk in revealing himself, or in sending even a Matraxian Mender. The creature knew that they would demand assurance, and the only way in which he could do this, would be to ensure them with something of equal value, or close thereof. A life, for a life.

”He’ll be here in just a moment. I’ve been sent to ask if there’s anything we could get for you...” An older man asked as he approached. His clothing was a bit cleaner than the rest, he was wrinkled and wise by time, yet there was a kind sparkle in his eye and a smile underneath the lumberjack beard of snowy-white. Anything requested would be gone for, immediately. But the older man would not return before there was a low clicking from the darkness.

”H-Hello...” a deep voice resonated from the darkness, keeping itself from being seen. ”This is the wounded Xenorganic that crashed to earth?” It asked as he kept two of his eyes open at all times, watching and waiting. The shadows cloaked him for now, but it would not be long before he was brought into the light. The dreaded light...

Gravitas Gang:
Proarden (Gravity Man)
Proarden (Gravity Man)
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum