The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Fusion Frenzy
Đ I_icon_minitimeToday at 4:27 am by Cobalt

» Beholder of the eyes
Đ I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 10:36 pm by Vorik

» Santo Dorado
Đ I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
Đ I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
Đ I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:58 am by inquisitor

» Jack Hawthorne
Đ I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:55 am by inquisitor

» Speedrun
Đ I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:39 am by Arcana

» Frontline

» Revenant

» Pleasant Point
Đ I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2024, 8:01 pm by Zonkes

» Homefront (Lore Submission)
Đ I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2024, 2:28 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
Đ I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2024, 2:26 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
inquisitor
Đ I_vote_lcapĐ I_voting_barĐ I_vote_rcap 
Arcana
ProwlerKnight
Sage
Cerek
Vorik
Cobalt
Zonkes

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Đ

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Đ Empty Đ

Post by Đ December 12th 2017, 4:15 pm

Đ

"We are the example, not the exemption"

The Bio

Alias: Đ
Title:
Alignment: Chaotic Good
Race: Metahuman
Hair: Black with highlights
Eyes: Brown
Height: 5'9"
Weight: 158lbs.
Blood type: Unknown

The Looks

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Alt Image: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The Personality

Đ if nothing else is mysterious and guarded. Constantly guarded and alert, but ever jovial and looking for a thrill, Đ tends to be found in the center of chaos. He is a thoroughly well thought out person with a knack at calculating and bringing out the more mischievous and "free" side to everyone they encounter.

The Story

Đ's history is widely unknown as far as a history is involved. All that is known about him is that he appears to be a very strange man with an equally strange taste for adventure. His primary motivation seems to be random criminal activity with the aims of providing a good alternative to otherwise horrible situations. Some believe him to be a scientist, some believe him to be a Robin Hood type. Though the truth of the matter is, very few people know Đ. Even fewer have even seen him, and known who they were looking at.

There are several stories and rumors surrounding Đ and his existence. Many people believe that he is a simple metahuman with strange powers, some say that he has the face of the devil himself. Rumors aside, there are some that have come to place him as a common criminal, while others say he is merely a whimsical man that tries to teach others the importance and value of life.

The Priority

1 Endurance 1
2 Reaction 2
3 Strength 3
4 Agility 4

The Powers

Chaosborn: Despite everything, his power is entirely unpredictable. His elemental fury can apppear to be fire, yet it encases all it touches in an off colored ice. It can cause the earth to provide and pulse out as if it were electricity and the properties can be changed to alter in color, apperance and interaction with the outside world. His power and personal immunities are completely indiscernable. (Earth, Fire, Ice, Water, Wind and Lightning, Void).

Primordial Compulsion:  There's something about Đ that pulls on the very essence of a person. The both the mind and the very soul of a person feels kindred with Đ. This strange supernatural "chemistry" occurs in all people and regardless of their personal opinion of him, are easily swayed to indulge in the more chaotic and darker parts of their psychology, when asked. When used "correctly" Đ can appeal to this part of a person and will make them very willing to do things they otherwise would not, though it is not mind control.

Chaos is Eternal: Đ is obviously covered in immunities to his own chaotic powers, but he's also physically a highly durable person. He's capable of being harmed by humans, but not from your mundane or typically acquired items. Regular guns will damage him, and cause pressure and distraction, but they will not actually be capable of causing any lethality to him as they cannot penetrate the skin. His power is ever persistant as Chaos itself, making his power inable to he negated.

The Weaknesses

Chaosborn: Đ's powers actually come as a surprise to him at times. There are many elements and while he can control any elements he desires, generating them and how the generated element interacts with the world around him can be hazardous, and potentially even quite harmful to him.

Intrigue: Đ will become fascinated or stunned when someone is capable of offering resistence to the natural compulsion that others feel. While no one can ever truly be safe from his poking and prodding, he holds a sincere form of respect for those whom cut themselves short or prove to be complicated to understand. These individuals are ones he will likely attempt to observe rather than fight.  

Chaos Control?: Đ enjoys watching Chaos spread, and if given the opportunity to make a little noise or make things get a little rowdy, he's more than likely to join.

Instability: If Đ were to ever doubt himself or feel conflicted why he's doing what he is doing; his powers will begin to fail and he will be forced into a very weak and vulnerable state.

Care-free Me: Đ seems to be entirely carefree, even when dealing with his own life. He's the type of person who would try almost anything once, even in danger of severe harm or mutilation.

Blessed/Blackened Arms: Items beyond the mundane are incredibly useful against Đ. Not only do they ignore his durability, but they cause a strong pain to potentially compromise his concentration for a moment. These weapons are defined as any weapon that has been "blessed" by a high-ranking official of a cult, reigion or belief. Blackened are defined as weapons that have been thoroughly used to commit severe crimes against others; such as dozens of murders, sacrificing children or horrific torture upon the masses.

Elemental Deficiency: Đ is always more sensitive to the elements opposite of the last elemental effect his chaotic energy exuded.

Observation: Enough people or one person staring at Đ's powers can cause them to become too volatile for Đ to control.

The Greatest Chaos of All: Đ is incapable of utilizing his harmful, chaotic powers if someone is experiencing the feelings of Love or Infatuation, or Admiration.

The Items

None at this time.

The Opposition

While these are the primary "protagonists" that oppose Đ, they are recorded as minions so they can advance as well.
Zeke:

Grant:
The Fluff

The Glitch: Depending upon the emotional or active intentions of Đ he can actually be percieved as a person completely different than he is. True-sight and otherworldly knowledge does not allow one to perceive Đ by this change of form. This can only happen in events of emotional distress or when Đ chooses it to happen. Typically doing this has some unintended cosmic consequences that he cannot escape.

Mastermind: Đ doesn't even typically show himself unless he has the clear advantage, or unless it benefits him in some way to make an appearance. Most of what he does is pre-planned, pre-meditated and doesn't require his direct intervention.

Application created by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | This code is open-source and available for free use.
Đ
Đ

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2017-12-12

Back to top Go down

Đ Empty Re: Đ

Post by Arcana December 12th 2017, 4:20 pm

Approved until stated otherwise
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 2480
Job : Nothing
Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.
Registration date : 2011-02-08

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum