The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Jessica Albert
Arnaud/Baldassarre Marino I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Fusion Frenzy
Arnaud/Baldassarre Marino I_icon_minitimeToday at 4:27 am by Cobalt

» Beholder of the eyes
Arnaud/Baldassarre Marino I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 10:36 pm by Vorik

» Santo Dorado
Arnaud/Baldassarre Marino I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
Arnaud/Baldassarre Marino I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
Arnaud/Baldassarre Marino I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:58 am by inquisitor

» Jack Hawthorne
Arnaud/Baldassarre Marino I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:55 am by inquisitor

» Speedrun
Arnaud/Baldassarre Marino I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:39 am by Arcana

» Frontline

» Revenant

» Pleasant Point
Arnaud/Baldassarre Marino I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2024, 8:01 pm by Zonkes

» Homefront (Lore Submission)
Arnaud/Baldassarre Marino I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2024, 2:28 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
inquisitor
Arnaud/Baldassarre Marino I_vote_lcapArnaud/Baldassarre Marino I_voting_barArnaud/Baldassarre Marino I_vote_rcap 
Arcana
Arnaud/Baldassarre Marino I_vote_lcapArnaud/Baldassarre Marino I_voting_barArnaud/Baldassarre Marino I_vote_rcap 
ProwlerKnight
Cerek
Sage
Zonkes
Vorik
Cobalt

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Arnaud/Baldassarre Marino

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Arnaud/Baldassarre Marino Empty Arnaud/Baldassarre Marino

Post by Knightfall October 3rd 2017, 6:08 pm

Baldassarre

"Prepare to know the true meaning of hell on Earth!"

The Bio

Renegade Name: N/A
Title: Shadow of the Creed, Agent of Heaven
Alignment: Chaotic Good
Race: Human
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Hazel
Height: 5' 8"
Weight: 142 lbs.
Blood type:

The Looks

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The Personality

In his early life, Arnaud was witty and charismatic but also no-nonsense, which fed into his sharp sense of humor, falling back on it whenever he felt emotionally vulnerable. He was brash in nature, rushing into action over reason, which was a flaw seen by remaining members of the Creed. This often led him into trouble along with his adopted sister Eleanor. Due to the fact that he was well-educated, Arnaud often quoted classical books, though his noble upbringing did not prevent him from cheating at card games.

After the murder of his adoptive father, Arnaud set out on a quest to find redemption, using this goal to help others in the turbulent times of the Modern Age. He was prone to questioning traditions and beliefs, but was aided in the field by his stealthy and ruthless nature. It was at this time when he began to mature and take his life more seriously. As he became more serious, his personality began to quickly change. He was much more mature, and able to focus on the task at hand. However, as a result of this, he wasn't as witty or brash as he once was.

Arnaud, seeing the turmoil in France, desired to bring justice. He displayed dismay or even frustration when he was told not to intervene when the humans were harassing metas. This stemmed from the fact of his failure to save his adoptive father, and the desire to amend his mistakes.

Over time, Arnaud realized the true purpose of the Creed, and its flaws. He concluded that the Creed merely served as a guide and a warning, rather than a principle meant for one to follow, having witnessed first-hand how ideals led to dangerous fanaticism. Like how Eleanor became obsessed with getting revenge, which cost her life in the end.

Following Eleanor's death, Arnaud suffered from depression and sorrow, causing him to become cynical in nature. This ultimately led to his abandonment of France, and unwillingness to involve himself in saving it. However, after witnessing the lengths that the Creed would go to, he eventually came to terms with his past, and regained his resolve.

As he grew older, Arnaud had become extremely wise and analytical. He was able to understand that an idea, if pushed to far, would be self detrimental to the person and those around him.

Arnaud is strongly independent, as he questioned the Creed and the ways of Geri, preferring to do things his own way, and also declined to join the French Army saying that he "wasn't much of one to take orders." Arnaud does respect the military to an extent.

The Story

As a young boy Arnaud was taken in as an orphan into his adopted father Francis' household, Arnaud grew up along with Francis' boisterous daughter, Eleanor. Viewing her more as a friend than a sister, his feelings for Eleanor eventually changed into mutual love as they both matured, though they kept the romance a secret due to differences in social class. Due to their own respective educations, the lovers had very little time together and could only meet up several times a year. Additionally, although Arnaud loved Eleanor he did break his tryst to with several women during their long periods of separation; but still loved only her.

Once Eleanor discovered Arnaud's failure to deliver a letter with a warning to her father of the betrayal within the Creed, their relationship became strained. Eleanor held Arnaud responsible for her father's death, and it was not until years later that the two began to rebuild their friendship and quickly resumed their romance. After Eleanor was killed, Arnaud was thrown into depression and cynicism. However, he was eventually able to get his life back on track seeking revenge for his lover against the Creed.

He took up arms and honed his fighting skills but before he openly rebelled against the Creed he was approached by the spirit of his long-dead ancestor Baldassarre Marino who had been wandering aimlessly in search of a proper host so he may redeem himself in the eyes of the Almighty and get his revenge against the Creed. Arnaud's own anger and thirst for vengeance had attracted Baldassarre and he offered him a deal. If Arnaud chose to host his spirit he'd give him in return limitless power to strike down his enemies. Arnaud accepted though reluctantly and the two merged transforming into what was known as a Shadow of the Creed; a flaming skeletal being taking the shape of Baldassarre. Together the two act as an agent of heaven, a tool of destruction, a deliverer of justice.

The Priority

1. Agility 1
2. Endurance 3
3. Reaction 2
4. Strength 4

The Powers

Demonic Transformation: Arnaud Marino possesses the supernatural ability to transform into his long-dead ancestor Baldassare at will. He does automatically transform at night or in the presence of evil as Baldassarre's spirit takes over. Baldassarre is an agent of heaven sent to right his wrongdoings under the Creed so many years ago. (Arnaud and the spirit Baldassarre inhabit the same body, and while transformed Arnaud is in control for the majority of the time, but if he losses focus or control the Spirit of Baldassarre regaining control is likely to occur. While the spirit of Baldassarre is in control, Arnaud Marino only influences it's decisions to an extent as he takes the "back seat" to the spirit as described). Arnaud Marino is simply a mortal and acts as a built in safety, that severely limits the powers of Baldassarre. When Baldassarre takes possession of Arnaud, the two's combined powers are, for most intents and purposes, boundless and "god like".

Hell-Fire Manipulation: Baldassarre possesses the ability to generate, control, and project hell-fire at will. Hellfire is an emphyreal and supernatural flame that burns the soul of a person and can be used to burn their physical body. He can utilize this fire in various ways, including projecting it from his eyes, hands, mouth, or even channel it from his body into his weapons, form walls of hell-fire, and even create structures/organisms such as an eagle or horse completely out of hell-fire and brimstone. He can also unleash the hell-fire in omni-directional attacks that are incredibly powerful. These attacks can cause excruciating pain upon contact or instead cause instantaneous death depending on how strong their physical form or soul is. (A person's body can burn away first leaving only the soul to remain and vice-versa for the soul to be burnt away first leaving only an emotionless husk. The burning of PC's souls is entirely permission-based, the burning of essential NPC's souls can be done to the point of fainting, and the burning of regular standard NPC's souls is allowed freely.)

Mystical Weapons Projection:  Baldassarre wields an array of mystical weaponry that is capable of cutting through almost anything, transforming into other weapons, etc. when imbued with Baldassarre's demonic/mystic energies. He can also spew and project said weapons from his mouth or chest at will. Arnaud does not have access to this power when not channeling Baldassarre's spirit.

Empathy: Baldassarre possesses the supernatural ability to make any individual who maintains prolonged eye contact with him see and feel every bit of physical or emotional pain he has gone through or has ever inflicted on anyone in his entire lifetime. Baldassarre is able to feel the transgression of an individual he encounters by looking into their heart and soul. He can also decide whether or not a person is innocent or evil and in need of punishment as well as their identities. Arnaud is also capable of doing this ability without the process of transformation. (Permission-Based)

Super Stamina: The mystical energy that empowers Arnaud from the bond with Baldassarre prevents his muscles from producing fatigue toxins during physical activities, granting him limitless superhuman stamina.

Super Strength: Baldassarre possesses superhuman strength sufficient to lift up to 25 tons.

Durability: Baldassarre is highly resistant to the point of being basically immune to all types of earthly physical damage with no sign of pain or discomfort, and only supernatural or divine attacks or weapons can cause discomfort or harm to him. Baldassarre is capable of withstanding great impact forces, temperature and pressure extremes, powerful energy blasts, and falls from great heights without sustaining injury. As his bodily tissues have been transformed, leaving only a skeleton, most projectiles such as bullets simply pass through him or bounce off his bones.  Baldassarre's body is for all intents immune to physical injury, as he is evidently not able to feel pain and is able to survive with no apparent discomfort no matter how severe the injury (Unless a divine weapon is used against him). Baldassarre is not invincible though and typically more powerful attacks can still damage his form he just will be completely oblivious to the damage his form is sustaining with a few exceptions.

Regeneration: If their being is damaged, the magical energies imbuing him allows Baldassarre to regenerate any and all damage done without any discomfort or pain, depending on the specific damage some things take longer to heal than others, more extensive damage takes a few hours tops.

Soul Pulse: Arnaud has enhanced senses to the point where if he concentrates hard enough he can see a ghostly silhouette of people through walls. Baldassarre explains that with enough proper training any normal human being can perform this action and that what he's seeing are people's souls. Souls that are of interest to Baldassarre and the Almighty will have a deep reddish glow to them while those with good intent or those not of interest will have a green/blueish glow to them this turned out to be the same case for objects of interest that'd appear as blue.

Agility: Arnaud on his own is naturally quick-moving and nimble and can his body's direction with speed and precision. He utilizes this by freerunning and has proven to be a capable swimmer. Although Baldassarre's mystically augmented being grants him enhanced reflexes, coordination, dexterity and accuracy. This provides heightened movements allowing him to dodge projectiles such as bullets, etc.

The Weaknesses

Holy Objects/Substances: Baldassare's hell-fire may be extinguished or repelled by holy items and substances.

Separation: If Baldassare and Arnaud manage to be separated from one another then the two will remain for the most part vulnerable as Baldassare will turn into a spirit and will no longer have the ability to interact with the physical realm except through Arnaud and some exceptions while Arnaud will be entirely human.

Holy Weaponry: Despite his invulnerability to conventional forms of injury, objects such as divine weapons, can actually harm and pain Baldassarre to a certain extent. How much damage the weapon does to him depends on a multitude of factors such as what the person's faith is, how strong their faith is, and how close their heaven-verse is to Baldassarre's own, Haven.

Demonic Influence: The spirit of Baldassarre is an agent of heaven whose motives and morals are different than those of Arnaud and will act of it's own accord when presented the chance against Arnold's will. It kills those who it deems guilty and sends them to hell in the name of the Almighty while Arnaud only seeks revenge for what happened to his lover years ago and his current predicament with the Creed.

Palladium: Since it's considered a holy Earthen metal in the eyes of heaven and can be imbued with holy properties Baldassarre/Arnaud can't see through this material using their enhanced vision.

Salt: Salt acts as a sort of boundary for Baldassarre and he can't touch it without being sent flying. Depending on the amount of salt upon contact it will repel him to various degrees.

Magicks: Some magic attacks, spells, enchantments, etc. can bypass Baldassarre's invulnerability because of their supernatural/otherworldly properties.

Water: Contact with water dampens Baldassarre's powers.

Smell: Baldassarre lacks a sense of smell while Arnaud does not.

Arnaud's Mortality: While Baldassarre himself is mostly invulnerable Arnaud, his host, can be hurt by normal human means when not channeling the Shadow of the Creed's power.

Demonic/Holy Entities: Other Shadows of the Creed, demons, angels, etc. with the means and intent to harm Baldassarre can bypass his invulnerability.

The Items

Falchion: Arnaud wields a falchion passed down through his family for generations.

Boot Blade: At the tap of either of his boot's heels a blade will pop out the front.

Gas Bombs: Small explosives that upon detonation release a deadly poisonous gas.

Cross-Bow: A compact cross-bow mounted onto his forearm that fires almost silently. It can either fire normal bolts or a bolt soaked in Berserker serum which induces an unrelenting bout of rage to those who are hit with it.

Colt .45 Peacemaker: Arnaud doesn't typically use guns but he keeps this on him as a last resort.

The Minions

The Fluff

Hell-fire Color: The color of Baldassarre's flames are a light blue this carries no significance compared to other colors as it is generally the natural color of hell-fire.

Longevity: When Arnaud transforms into the form of Baldassarre he doesn't age until he is returned back to his mortal form.

Marksmanship: Arnaud is an incredible marksman due to having the past experiences of his ancestor Baldassarre. He is highly accurate with an array of weaponry. Not too shabby with a blade either.

Peak Human Condition: The bond that Arnaud has with Baldassarre has trained his bodily functions to the maximum limit of human condition. His strength, speed, stamina, senses, agility, reflexes, longevity, durability, and healing time are greatly heightened, but not to any superhuman degree.

Stealth: Baldassarre's time as a highly trained assassin of the Creed makes him incredibly stealthy.

Banishment: Those Baldassarre kills, if they are deemed guilty, will be banished to the depths of hell.

Bilingual: Both Arnaud and Baldassarre speak fluent English and French.

The RP Sample

Application created by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | This code is open-source and available for free use.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Knightfall
Knightfall
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "Woo yeah! I'm like fucking Spider-Man bitches!" -Knightfall
"Didn't your parents ever teach you not to play with guns?" -Knightfall

"Show me a hero and I'll write you a tragedy." -F. Scott Fitzgeral

Warnings : 2 Warnings
Number of posts : 160
Job : Whatever pays well.
Humor : Dark and sarcastic.
Registration date : 2017-01-19

Back to top Go down

Arnaud/Baldassarre Marino Empty Re: Arnaud/Baldassarre Marino

Post by Silus October 4th 2017, 3:56 pm

Vexxie! Left Shark! Approved Until Stated Otherwise Left Shark! Vexxie!

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Silus
Silus
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 932
Registration date : 2013-11-05

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum