The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Kings, Gods and thieves - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeToday at 9:27 am by SicilianDragon

» The Most Dangerous Game
Kings, Gods and thieves - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 4:55 pm by Vorik

» Fusion Frenzy
Kings, Gods and thieves - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 4:54 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Stars over Vegas
Kings, Gods and thieves - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 1:13 pm by Sage

» A Base To Call Home
Kings, Gods and thieves - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:32 am by Arcana

» Trial by Fire
Kings, Gods and thieves - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 6:14 am by ProwlerKnight

» Huntsman
Kings, Gods and thieves - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 3:51 am by Arcana

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
Kings, Gods and thieves - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 1:42 am by Tybrid

» What We Do In The Shadows
Kings, Gods and thieves - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
Kings, Gods and thieves - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
Kings, Gods and thieves - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
Kings, Gods and thieves - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 12:45 pm by Nate6595

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Kings, Gods and thieves

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

INV ONLY Re: Kings, Gods and thieves

Post by Cerek April 29th 2018, 1:09 am

A bit too distracted with Ika, Matilda manages to slip past the beings notice.

"Cebra?... How common, you will address me as YOUR GOD!"

In that moment the being in Cebra radiates with intense energy amplifying by the second. It looks as though he's going to release it as well, there' no way for Ika to tell how destructive it's going to be and he tries to shield himself with his clones. Luckily before anything could happen Matlida lept forward in such an intense burst of speed the being in Cebra did not have time to react. The swift strike to the back of the head made the being yell out loud as he fell forward. The tone of his yell changing quickly from the echoing boom of that thing possessing Cebra back to Cebra's voice. Cebra goes down hard smashing his head on the floor, the blood slowly seeping out. The energy coming from Cebra seems to have calmed down, only a moment later a massive surge of energy in an almost spectral form screeches loud and rise from Cebra's body. It's eyes despite the energy and light radiating from it is are pitch black. It growls with malice at Ika and Matilda before vanishing.

"... What in all the Hells was that thing?"

The clones of Ika vanish and a sense of calm and quiet returns to the small room, but the feeling of death lingers. The scorches on the floor and the walls outlining the dead, piles of ash litter floor.

Cerek
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 621
Registration date : 2017-03-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 29th 2018, 3:00 pm

Last edited by Fort/Sam on June 16th 2018, 5:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerek May 11th 2018, 6:22 pm

"Carry him?"

Ika looked at Matilda incredulously, as if he was some kind of work horse. On the other hand Cebra's metallic implants despite the lightweight material lent a certain extra weight to him. As Ika tried to pick him up he let out a grunt before hoisting over his shoulders. Guh whoa I didn't think he'd weight that much, should lay off the fast food. Having no real great comedic friends or exposure Ika thinks this is the funniest thing he's said or heard in a while chuckling to himself. With Cebra hoisted up on Ika's shoulders he's ready to leave. Whatever came out of that amulet Ika would make sure to send it back where it came from or one of the hells.
Cerek
Cerek
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : Ho ho ho to the bottle I go! To heal my heart and drown my woes

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Humor : In good balance

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 13th 2018, 5:01 am

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerek May 24th 2018, 1:03 am

Ika trailing a little behind Matilda didn't quite catch sight of the men behind the door but he clearly heard their footsteps. It would be hard near impossible to fight while carrying Cebra he could lay him down somewhere but the feeling it might be a better idea to run was forefront in his mind. The fact they may face men with fire arms played into this thinking as well.

"I dont think this is a fight we can win here, maybe it's time to find another route out of here."

Ika takes a good look at the wall, it seems rather sturdy on first glance but a closer look reveals some weathering and cracks here and there. With enough focus and the right stance Ika could make a sizeable hole in the wall. It was a risky idea and whatever cover or stealth they had would vanish.

"Matilda, I can make a hole in the wall potentially. It's not the greatest idea but I'm not seeing any other way unless you have an idea."
Cerek
Cerek
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 28th 2018, 3:26 pm

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerek May 28th 2018, 4:33 pm

(FYI that fool line made me laugh)

Ika laid Cebra against the wall opposite to the one he would target.

"I'll need some room, step back."

His eyes close for a moment as the sound of a vacuum overtakes the immediate air around him as if he was the center point of a soon to be explosion. He explodes in torrent of light and fire surrounding him. The force of the explosive energy is great but in an odd effect does not push back or harm Cebra or Matilda. All around Ika is an aura of raging flame and light, his right arm turns into what looks like pure magma and inferno as he takes a stance preparing all his might into one strike focusing on a single point. Under his breath he utters chants to help his focus, all of this taking place over a short time. He looks at the wall and with a great shout strikes forward with his fist. The explosion is massive and dust fills the room but nothing yet can be seen, the dust still thick as a cloud. After a few moments it clears, Ika stands perfectly still holding the stance. Before him however is only a tiny hole that his fist fits through, not nearly enough to fit a person he must have failed. When he retracts his hand the wall shakes a bit then reveals the fruits of his strength as the entire wall itself crumbles into dust. When looking outside his power is evident as a few bricks actually managed to fly through to the next building like bullets causing some damage.

"Oh... Um, maybe I should have held back some. Well at any rate there is our way."

Ika stops channeling the flame and returns to his normal state then picks Cebra back up.

"Ok you lead the way, I'll watch the rear."
Cerek
Cerek
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 30th 2018, 1:14 pm

Last edited by Fort/Sam on June 16th 2018, 5:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerek May 30th 2018, 5:19 pm

Ika had no intention of losing a fight to a bunch of thugs knocking down a door, were this any other situation where he wasn't carrying figurative dead weight he'd turn back and make short work of these boys. As it stood Matilda had a very good point, the problem Ika was having is he wasn't sure how combat capable Matilda was. Watching her before she managed to deal with the other security quite smoothly but how would she do against a whole group? There wasn't exactly a lot of leisure time to discuss this. A monk of the order was mentally conditioned to be selfless and self sacrificing if need be, to put all other life before their own. This situation however would be a needless sacrifice. Ika simply nodded his head in agreement and hauled Cebra outside with all his speed and strength. He dashed off down an alley into the nights thick shadows yet not going so far as to abandon Matilda. He hid behind a pile of lumber and brick that was just out of the way.

The tension in his musculature was like a rubber band now and he was ready to spring into action if he had to. But at the moment all he could hear was the feint sound of scuffling feet and hard knocks against wood.

"She's alright."

Ika told himself while glancing at Cebra from moment to moment hoping he'd simply wake up and help. From the looks of it Cebra was out like a light, the energy surging through him must have done a number on his internal systems. Even his healing abilities were slowed down as was evident by the scorches on his face and neck. Ika wanted to try and use the bright fists healing abilities though such use of his powers would shine like a great beacon in the dark. The only thing he could do was wait and under his breath utter prayers to the light he served to guide Matilda to safety.
Cerek
Cerek
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content