The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Fusion Frenzy
The JustStarzs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:52 am by ProwlerKnight

» A Demon In The City of Angels
The JustStarzs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:27 am by SicilianDragon

» The Most Dangerous Game
The JustStarzs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 4:55 pm by Vorik

» Stars over Vegas
The JustStarzs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 1:13 pm by Sage

» A Base To Call Home
The JustStarzs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 3:32 am by Arcana

» Trial by Fire
The JustStarzs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 6:14 am by ProwlerKnight

» Huntsman
The JustStarzs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 3:51 am by Arcana

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
The JustStarzs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 1:42 am by Tybrid

» What We Do In The Shadows
The JustStarzs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
The JustStarzs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
The JustStarzs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
The JustStarzs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 12:45 pm by Nate6595

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
The JustStarzs - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe JustStarzs - Page 2 I_voting_barThe JustStarzs - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

The JustStarzs

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The JustStarzs - Page 2 Empty Join JustStarz

Post by Ultragal June 21st 2017, 11:42 am

My heroine, Medicine Woman, is available.

https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t10029-medicine-woman?highlight=Medicine+Woman

You can review her app mentioned above.

Last edited by Ultragal on June 21st 2017, 11:46 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added some words.)

Ultragal
A Sweet Cinnamon Roll

Number of posts : 263
Registration date : 2016-05-17

Back to top Go down

The JustStarzs - Page 2 Empty Re: The JustStarzs

Post by Xan June 21st 2017, 2:07 pm

Updated! Added a list of members, and we're officially at the point where we get group colors! I debated between yellow and what we now have, since yellow fits the star theme more, but ultimately I think this green is just more stylish. I'm excited that we're growing so fast, hopefully we can channel our new numbers into telling even more grand and interesting stories!

Phaser wrote:Where do you plan to have your character and this group in generally based? Like in America, Europe, Asia?

Or do they travel by having a flying vehicle or something else related to Mister Marvel's powers? Smile

Sorry, I initially missed this post in the stream of newcomers (not that new members is a bad thing!). I plan on the group starting on the lowest end of super-heroics, until growing into a bigger role and place in the super-universe.

Their first base will be a run-down bowling alley in New York, thanks to having no starting wealth. But they can travel around the world, they don't stick to protecting one place. If you want to build a device for travel, be my guest!

Last edited by MisterMarvelouserity on July 9th 2017, 9:02 am; edited 1 time in total

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Characters:
Spoiler:
Xan
Xan

Quote : "Baby, the man of groovitude is here to freshen up your day, liven up the party, and kick evil's ass! "

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2017-04-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Chromacity June 21st 2017, 5:37 pm

Wooohooo! Just got approved!
Chromacity
Chromacity

Quote : " Emotions are very powerful. I am emotion, therefore I am power.

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2017-06-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Chromacity June 21st 2017, 5:45 pm

Chromacity
Chromacity

Quote : " Emotions are very powerful. I am emotion, therefore I am power.

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2017-06-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowan Eldraine June 21st 2017, 7:22 pm

https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t10877-starboy

A boy who is a star is interested in this group.
Rowan Eldraine
Rowan Eldraine

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2017-06-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Swordsmaster June 22nd 2017, 10:26 pm

Darren hasn't had a group of friends in a while. He could be interested in this! Helping people is what he enjoys.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Swordsmaster
Swordsmaster
Swordsmaster
Posting Master
Posting Master

Quote : "Fairy dust isn't the same as Pixie dust man..."

Number of posts : 436
Registration date : 2011-05-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Xan June 23rd 2017, 5:58 pm

So, upon checking this thread, I realized everyone has had their character's approved!

Sometime this week 'll post our first group thread! I have a few ideas for how I'll set it up plot-wise (Marvelouserity will have set up ads to let others know of open membership and meeting event). There might be a delay in me setting it up, as I'm in the middle of moving, but it's definitely gonna be up soon. In other words: It's happening ~

Characters:
Spoiler:
Xan
Xan

Quote : "Baby, the man of groovitude is here to freshen up your day, liven up the party, and kick evil's ass! "

Back to top Go down

Post by Phaser July 3rd 2017, 5:11 am

Heya. I am currently waiting for something to happen. Smile
Phaser
Phaser

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2017-06-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Xan July 6th 2017, 1:33 pm

Sorry for the wait y'all. I have been busy with moving, my computer has been having issues, and along with I currently have a lack of internet! These three things have combined into a mixture I like to call "utter post-time blockage/hassle".

But, don't fear my fellow JustStarz! I will be finishing up our meeting post sometime within the week, if all goes to plan, along with revealing some potential story ideas I have to the group.

Again, sorry for the wait, and thanks for your patience.

Last edited by MisterMarvelouserity on July 9th 2017, 8:54 am; edited 1 time in total

Characters:
Spoiler:
Xan
Xan

Back to top Go down

Post by Xan July 9th 2017, 8:54 am

https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t10952-the-stars-are-aligning-bowling-pizza-music-for-all-what-a-snazzy-deal-a-new-super-group-is-formed#114350

And so, it finally begins! Let it be noted: If you still are wanting to join the group, it's in best interests for the "plot"  that everyone posts at least once! This is how Marvelouserity is going to know who the members are, and share his plans for the group, but also how in character everyone will meet the other members. If you're wanting to meet Marvelousertiy beforehand to form more of a relationship character-wise, I'm down with that, just shoot me a PM and we can set it up. We can always set the thread up during or after this one anyways, and place it time-wise before this "meeting of heroes"!

Anyways, thanks to y'all for being interested in this little group of "super-pals and friends". I hope this is, as the intro post says in the link, a "start of a new era of heroes". Or, at the very least, we can have some fun telling stories with each other.

EDIT:
Spoiler:

Characters:
Spoiler:
Xan
Xan

Back to top Go down

Post by serpentail July 9th 2017, 11:08 am

https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t10951-dragon-kid-timothy-draco

I would be interested in having my character come to the JustStarz meeting. Of course we have to wait for him to be approved but if you guys sstart before that i can just have him arrive fashionably late for the meeting.
serpentail
serpentail

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2017-07-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Ultragal July 9th 2017, 11:11 am

Medicine Woman will be there ASAP. :-)
Ultragal
Ultragal
A Sweet Cinnamon Roll

Quote : "To be good, kind, and fair will always triumph over evil, being ruthless/cruel, and being a tyrant/dictator."

Number of posts : 263
Job : Office work/clerical/occasional multitasking
Registration date : 2016-05-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Xan October 20th 2017, 4:55 pm

I'm bringing this team back! I'll have a new thread posted soon with an explanation of where Marvelouserity has been and some halloween themed trouble for our heroes to take on.

The problem is, I've been gone so long I don't even know whose still in the team and whose left! So if your interested in being a JustStar, or happen to be quitting thanks to losing interest because of the hiatus, post below.

EDIT:
HERE IS THE THREAD! This thread is mainly for the group to reconvene and explain Marvelouserity's disappearance.

Characters:
Spoiler:
Xan
Xan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum