The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Dragon Kid (Timothy Draco) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:27 am by SicilianDragon

» The Most Dangerous Game
Dragon Kid (Timothy Draco) I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 4:55 pm by Vorik

» Fusion Frenzy
Dragon Kid (Timothy Draco) I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 4:54 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Stars over Vegas
Dragon Kid (Timothy Draco) I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 1:13 pm by Sage

» A Base To Call Home
Dragon Kid (Timothy Draco) I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 3:32 am by Arcana

» Trial by Fire
Dragon Kid (Timothy Draco) I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 6:14 am by ProwlerKnight

» Huntsman
Dragon Kid (Timothy Draco) I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 3:51 am by Arcana

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
Dragon Kid (Timothy Draco) I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 1:42 am by Tybrid

» What We Do In The Shadows
Dragon Kid (Timothy Draco) I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
Dragon Kid (Timothy Draco) I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
Dragon Kid (Timothy Draco) I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
Dragon Kid (Timothy Draco) I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 12:45 pm by Nate6595

Top posting users this week
No user

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Dragon Kid (Timothy Draco)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

OPEN Dragon Kid (Timothy Draco)

Post by serpentail July 7th 2017, 3:59 pm

Dragon Kid

"The Heart of The Dragon"

The Bio

Hero Name: Dragon Kid
Title: The Heart of The Dragon
Alignment: Good
Race:American Caucasian
Hair:Brown
Eyes:Amber
Height:5’10
Weight:153
Blood type:B+

The Looks

Timothy is a muscular 5'10 young adult.  He has short brown hair and amber colored eyes.  When he has activated The Heart of The Dragon he is covered with thick gray scales.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The Personality

Timothy tries to use his powers to help people and make the world a better place.  He is a generally kind person though he get easily annoyed with people who he sees as incapable.  Since Timothy grew up on the streets he often shoplifted smalls items to get by and still does so occasionally, he thinks very little of minor transgressions like this.  Timothy is not stupid but he never did well in school and as such is not the most knowledgeable.
The Story

Timothy grew up in a port city.  His parents worked very hard in the port but they started seeing a dip in the money they made when a rival shipping company started out competing the one they worked for.  Desperate to make more money his parents started assisting people in smuggling things through the port.

His parents agreed to help a criminal smuggle a small chest he had stolen from a temple in the Himalayas.  A ninja from the temple tracked down Timothy’s parents blaming them for stealing the chest.  His parents dropped the chest and it popped open.  Timothy looked inside the chest and was taken by The Heart of The Dragon.  Seeing Timothy by the open chest the ninja struck at him with his sword but it clattered off Timothy’s now scale covered skin.  The ninja fled as the police showed up.  Timothy’s parents were arrested but the criminal managed to escape.

Timothy was taken into an orphanage and continued going to school.  He learned how to control his powers well enough to turn into a superhero under the alias “Dragon Kid.”  Timothy never did that great in school though he did manage to make a few friends.  He was often invited to the parties his friends through so he started drinking at an early age.  Timothy did occasionally experiment with drugs during the parties though he doesn’t do any regularly.  Timothy manage to pass his senior year of highschool with mostly B’s and C’s but has no plans to attend college.
Timothy wants to be a superhero full time but can’t find the financial support to do so.  He works part time as a grocery clerk.  Timothy lives in a small apartment by himself.

The Priority

1. Endurance
2. Strength
3. Agility
4. Reaction

The Powers

The Heart of The Dragon is an ancient magical force.  It dwells within a host and grants them amazing powers.  It currently dwells within Timothy Draco and grants it’s powers to him.

Scales - when he calls upon The Heart of The Dragon Timothy’s body is covered in a layer of strong protective dragon scales.  These scales can resist some gunfire and are nearly impervious to fire and heat.

Claws - Timothy’s fingernails turn into razor sharp claws capable of cutting through most materials.

Strength - Timothy muscles become much stronger whenever he calls upon the The Heart of The Dragon. Using his super strength Timothy can lift around 500 pounds though doing so will tire him out and leave considerable wear on his muscles.

Firebreath - Timothy can create fire within his lungs and expel it up to seven feet in front of him.

Wings - When calling upon The Heart of The Dragon, Timothy can sprout a pair of dragon wings that allow him to fly short distances.

The Weaknesses

While Timothy's powers are very strong he has never trained in hands to hands combat and relies on strength and very basic technique to fight.  As such he often faces opponents with much better striking and grappling skills than himself.

Even though his powers are all very effective the do come with their own downsides.  While his scales can minimize damage from lower caliber bullets high caliber or high velocity bullets as well as other powerful effects will often be able to dent or even puncture his scales causing great damage to the tissues underneath.

Timothy’s claws are very sharp but they are only about an inch long and have less reach than most other weapons.

While timothy’s muscles do become a great deal stronger they do not become much more resilient as such using them with full strength will put a great amount of wear and tear on them causing Timothy to quickly become sore and for his muscles to tire fast.

Timothy’s fire breath take him about a second to generate in his lungs before he can expel it and will leave him out of breath after usage.  

While Timothy’s wings are quite powerful and can quickly reposition him he can only use them for a very short time before needing to let them rest.

The Items

The Minions

The Fluff

The RP Sample

Timothy fell down into a padded chair facing the TV screen he had in his apartment.  He the bruise forming on his chest from his encounter earlier today and winced as he put slightly to much pressure on it.  He unlocked his iphone and briefly scrolled through his messages before turning the devices screen off and setting it on the table next to him.  It seemed like all of his friends were busy, he had tried to get some together so he could have fun hanging out with them but everyone else had other things to do.

Timothy turned his TV and flipped it to random channel.  He sat there for a minute before getting up and going to the cabinet above his sink.  He pulled a bottle of bhurban from the shelf and glass shot glass from the neighboring cabinet.  He filled the glass only half full before pouring the liquid down his throat.  Timothy capped the bottle and put back on the shelf while he set the shot glass into the sink not bothering to wash it out for the time being.  

Timothy collapsed back down on his chair remembering the encounter he had earlier today and completely ignoring the tv program going on before him.  He had just finished work and was walking to bus station when he saw a very nervous man look around before ducking into a gas station across the street from Timothy.  Tim had looked both ways before jaywalking across the street and into the gas station.  He quietly slipped through the door in time to see the nervous man from before pull a mask over his face and produce a gun from his pocket.

Timothy could feel the scales as they formed over his skin creating a protective layer.  “Drop the gun,” while he was manifesting The Heart of The Dragon, Timothy’s voice came out as a deep growl.  The thief turned around quickly pulling the trigger of his pistol as he spun.  The gunshot rang out and the bullet smashed into the scales over Timothy’s chest knocking the air out of him.  Timothy’s fist swung and produced an audible thud as it collided with the thief's chin.  The man fell limp into a pile on the ground.  

Timothy looked up expecting the cashier  to be thanking him and maybe even to give him a reward.  All that Timothy’s eyes found in front of him was the shaking end of a gun barrel being pointed at him by the confused and scared store clerk.  Timothy raised his hands to show he meant no harm and slowed backed out the door before dropping his dragon form and walking to the bus stop.

Application created by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | This code is open-source and available for free use.

Last edited by serpentail on July 10th 2017, 5:37 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Line breaks and Quantifying)
serpentail
serpentail

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2017-07-07

Back to top Go down

OPEN Re: Dragon Kid (Timothy Draco)

Post by Chellizard July 10th 2017, 12:00 pm

Please break up your powers and weaknesses with better line breaks.

Also, how strong does he become? Give a rough example of his strength.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]-
~Main Characters~
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
~NPCs~
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Number of posts : 5015
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by serpentail July 10th 2017, 5:39 pm

Added better line breaks and quantified strength.
serpentail
serpentail

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2017-07-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard July 10th 2017, 6:29 pm

I can see this working out well. Approved and moved.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]-
~Main Characters~
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
~NPCs~
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Number of posts : 5015
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top