The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Willy the Whale
The Maverick I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:30 pm by inquisitor

» Urban Commandos
The Maverick I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:13 am by ProwlerKnight

» Fusion Frenzy
The Maverick I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:08 am by Cynical_Aspie

» Jessica Albert
The Maverick I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2024, 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
The Maverick I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 10:36 pm by Vorik

» Santo Dorado
The Maverick I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
The Maverick I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
The Maverick I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:58 am by inquisitor

» Jack Hawthorne
The Maverick I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:55 am by inquisitor

» Speedrun
The Maverick I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 3:39 am by Arcana

» Frontline

» Revenant

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

The Maverick

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Maverick Empty The Maverick

Post by Morpheus Complex June 8th 2017, 7:56 am

The Maverick

"Life is out our fingertips. We shape it, we preserve it, we better it, and in recent cases, we destroy it. Life is at our fingertips, and the future of mankind is in the palm of my hand"

The Bio

Villain Name: The Maverick
Title: The Corporate King
Alignment: Lawful Evil
Race: Meta Human
Hair: Black
Eyes: Brown
Height: 6’1
Weight: 205 lb
Blood type: A

The Looks

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Spoiler:
The Personality

Donovan is highly intelligent yet very stern person when it comes to his company. He would speak with a lot of authority. He has uses his charismatic ways to manipulate others and suave others to follow his lead. He is very expressive, and often speaks his mind. To some he is seen as a savior.

His only loyalty is to his company, the Psyonis Corporation, which he had founded, and had done everything to see to its inception and thriving.  
The Story

Donovan was born into a family of the lower upper class. Despite this, he spent his early schooling days in a public poorer school district. At a very young age he knew because of his status he would be held in a higher regard to the other children, often being the one to tell them what game they were going to play and what they were going to do. This is how most of his life went. Using his strong expressive qualities to bend people to his will, to his own visions and ideals. Donovan was  also an overachiever and usually a straight A student.

Though, Donovan charisma gave Donovan many admirers, but also many enemies. After a walk home to school, he was confronted by a few other students. Just as they began to attack him, Donovan’s telekinetic ability activated. He was able to scare them off. His abilities only increased his popularity among his peers and his superiors.

Soon after graduating high school, he got into college at the age of seventeen. Naturally exceeding, Donovan went on to study business management, administration, and Marketing for 4 years. He had a vision for success. He had a thirst for it. At the age of 21, he immediately began his started his company. He created a Biotechnology Corporation known as Vitae Labs Incorporated. From the beginning, the company grew quickly. With the capital from investors and from the inheritance of his now deceased parents (died in a car crash), he used careful marketing strategies to do so. Initially, the company did only red biotechnology (medical). As it began to grow, it went deep into green and white. Donovan watched his company grow right before his very eyes. But he wanted more. He wanted his company to grow as large as possible. While public ally, Vitae Labs worked on progressing mankind and making crops healthier, it had began to creep into the world of Bio Weapons. It went much further into this area than its others, by groundbreaking bio engineering bacteria, viruses, and fungus, and programming them to do whatever the creators want. They kept the process secret to only a few people.

Once Donovan noticed the companies growing wealth, but steadfast popularity and fame, he did what was probably the most unethical thing the corporation has ever done. When he was just 25, Donovan orchestrated a disease on a large, but highly underdeveloped and suffering African village to gain a disease, spreading fear throughout the continent. Almost enough for other nations to destroy the Village before it could spread. Just when things turned for the worst, Vitae Labs had already created the cure, and immediately shipped it to the Village for free. Donovan personally went to the Village to oversee the operation. Secretly, using a relativity small amount of money to fund the development of a militia within the Village loyal only to Vitae. Donovan also had some of the villagers experimented on. They were more than happy to do it, and more then happy to keep it a secret, viewing Donovan as their patron demigod, willing to die for him.

His outspokenness and leadership had the public dub him "The Maverick". With the continued rise of his company, popularity, and Fortune Donovan continues to shroud his dark dealings in a cloak of paragonic  deception.
The Priority

1. Agility2
2. Endurance3
3. Reaction 1
4. Strength4

The Powers

Telekinesis-Donovan can manipulate and move solid objects with his mind. The maximum sum of the weight of objects he can move and/or manipulate is 500 tons at once.  

The Weaknesses

Electric Shock- If 80 volts or higher reaches his body, it will disrupt his nervous system, the source of his abilities, and will drastically decrease the proficiency of his ability, decreasing from 500 tons to 1 ton
The Items

The Minions

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
The Fluff

The RP Sample

Donovan looked over the beauty. The beautiful African planes. He watched the wildlife interact in their everyday chaos. It was all amusing. Maverick could almost here the roars of lions from afar, even if the helicopter engines smothered the sound.  The small helicopter touched down on the ground. He looked at the pilot, and then at the bunches and bunches of huts that cover the area. Using his own power, he raised himself in the air, crossing his arms. Many villagers ran towards him, cheering and watching in awe, raising their hands towards him, as if he was something to be worshiped. And why wouldn't he be? Looked at everyone with a stern face. He moved forward, moving through the village, seeing everyone women cry at his mere presence. He touched down. And saw as crowds of people followed him, some even brutally fighting one another to see who gets to touch him. Donovan felt his ego swell. He went into the largest little metal hut in the Village. In their was Kanoc, the trusted leader of the village. He was very large and muscular and dressed in a military attire. "Donovan! Sir! I-"
Donovan held his hand up. "No need for over excitement. Just telle If there have been any problems."
"Non, sir!"
"How many survived?"
"Five. They are doing very well! They are moving quickly and strongly and-" Donovan put his hand up yet again. He our his hand on the large man shoulder. "That will be more than enough my friend. You are doing great work." With that, he floated into the air and left the shack, the cries of people chanting his name and waving. He floated to the futuristic building not too far away. It's where all the scientists did there human experiments. He looked inside and saw shriveled dead bodies on the floor. Among them were a few tall and muscular men. Excellent, he thought. The Vitae Labds will ship next month.

Application created by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Kaiju on June 12th 2017, 8:29 pm; edited 3 times in total
Morpheus Complex
Morpheus Complex

Quote : "WEEEEEEEEEE"

Warnings : 1 Warning
Number of posts : 39
Job : Funemployed
Humor : "I was ask to take the red pill or the blue pill. I stiood up, kicked his ass, swallowed both pills, went to his house and f*cked his wife."
Registration date : 2016-08-21

Back to top Go down

The Maverick Empty Re: The Maverick

Post by Chellizard June 9th 2017, 12:29 pm

You need to give way more details on those minions of yours.

Are they all super powered? What can they do?

Also how old was Donovan when he started his company? When he took over the African village?

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]-
~Main Characters~
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
~NPCs~
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 5015
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard June 13th 2017, 2:12 pm

Approved and moved.

He has no minions until the apps are done.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]-
~Main Characters~
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
~NPCs~
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 5015
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top