The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Willy the Whale
Timeless Graves (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 1:40 pm by Zonkes

» Urban Commandos
Timeless Graves (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:13 am by ProwlerKnight

» Fusion Frenzy
Timeless Graves (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:08 am by Cynical_Aspie

» Jessica Albert
Timeless Graves (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2024, 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Timeless Graves (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 10:36 pm by Vorik

» Santo Dorado
Timeless Graves (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
Timeless Graves (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
Timeless Graves (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:58 am by inquisitor

» Jack Hawthorne
Timeless Graves (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:55 am by inquisitor

» Speedrun
Timeless Graves (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 3:39 am by Arcana

» Frontline

» Revenant

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Timeless Graves (OPEN)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Timeless Graves (OPEN) - Page 2 Empty Re: Timeless Graves (OPEN)

Post by Uryurvkos January 27th 2017, 1:23 pm

AAT-08317 remained silent, as he pressed on the radio unit on the truck and turned it to a specific frequency. He lifted the receiver, before he spoke in Russian: «Target captured. Neutralisation pending. Have a dinosaur following us. Not hostile yet.»

He turned his head back to Paleo as the man asked where they were headed. AAT-08317 replied in English: "Embassy."

Uryurvkos
Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 118
Registration date : 2017-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Zonkes January 28th 2017, 3:12 am

"Pretty smart thinking there, friendo. Can't really do much at an embassy myself." Charlie said nodding calmly to the whole situation. "Listen, I have a gigantic dinosaur rampaging through the Italian countryside. Is this going to take very long? I'd hate to lose Molly."

The whole situation - while deeply disconcerting for Charlie - was something he didn't seem to be responding to in the normal way. "I rather like Molly. Plus, it's not like it's a piss of piss to feed the damn girl."

Last edited by Zonky Blong on January 28th 2017, 5:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Zonkes
Zonkes
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 632
Job : Professional Slacker
Humor : What’s the difference between a clown and a pancake? Not much after the steamroller incident.
Registration date : 2017-01-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Uryurvkos January 28th 2017, 12:27 pm

AAT-08317 remained quiet as he drove, seemingly ignoring Paleo as he weaved down the road in the vehicle. He was reapproaching Rome now, as traffic began to pick up and a lot more civilians were out on the streets. They seemed terrified as the dinosaur followed the vehicle, coming back to their city.
Uryurvkos
Uryurvkos
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "No one should be allowed to violently trample on the law."

Back to top Go down

Post by Zonkes January 28th 2017, 6:06 pm

"I'd love to tell you that I enjoy your company, 08317." Paleo said while simultaneously sending commands back to June to ensure that she didn't get hit by traffic.

"Please don't take this the wrong way..." Paleo said shrugging. "But as soon as I can; I'm going to tear your face off."
Zonkes
Zonkes
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Humor : What’s the difference between a clown and a pancake? Not much after the steamroller incident.

Back to top Go down

Post by Uryurvkos January 28th 2017, 11:39 pm

AAT-08317 turned his head, his expression unchanged. It seemed almost impossible for his face to change expression, as he spoke: "Your cooperation isn't entirely necessary, Mr. Mayburry. It is just preferential. This arrangement is temporary. Then, you can go back to digging bones."
Uryurvkos
Uryurvkos
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Zonkes January 29th 2017, 12:24 am

Charlie nodded and sat back. No reason to cheese him off anymore. He really needed to figure out a way out of here. It was extremely hard to think however with that annoying squeaking noise coming from his duffle bag.

Annoying squeaking noise? He thought then directed his helmets power to the bag on the seat next to him. Inside, was a small dinosaur. He recognized it's mental signatures as one of the triplets. He quickly told it to shush and to await commands. Megan must've snuck into his bag while he was packing and lived off a number of snacks Charlie had packed for the other dinosaurs.

He put the bag on the floor, away from AAT's shot if he wanted to keep everything safe.
Zonkes
Zonkes
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Uryurvkos January 29th 2017, 2:41 am

AAT-08317's senses sparked. The man had a small one with him, it was very apparent from the squeeking. The assassin's fingers curled around the Cz-45 pistol, before he turned it back to the bag and pointed it at it. AAT-08317 didn't hesitate for a moment, entirely willing to squeeze the trigger and kill the small creature.

"Mr. Mayburry, you have lied to me." AAT-08317 said.
Uryurvkos
Uryurvkos
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Zonkes January 29th 2017, 11:42 pm

"Hold your horses, Mr." Charlie said as though scolding a child. "Megan is completely harmless without her brothers." Charlie said as he unzipped the bag and release the little dinosaur. "I didn't even know she'd be here, she must've stowed away." Charlie said.

He lifted up the small dinosaur and sat her on his lap where she quickly curled up and fell asleep. "If I wanted to hurt you, I would've done something insane. Like, tell Molly to stay within following distance as quietly as possible, then catch up to us and wreck the car."

Just then, a gigantic foot stepped onto the front of the car and Charlie dove out clutching Megan in his hands. He hadn't expected this little eventuality, but Charlie couldn't very well release her now. Charlie quickly called June to pick them up and mounted her while running. He needed to get Megan out of here fast. He called Molly with him and she followed them from the wreckage of the vehicle.

Charlie ran, using the massive dinosaur as a shield from bullets.
Zonkes
Zonkes
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Uryurvkos January 30th 2017, 3:01 am

As the giant foot crashed on the hood of the vehicle, AAT-08317 tensed and protected himself from being thrown against the dashboard. Paleo jumped out the vehicle and started running, as the assassin pulled his pistol and started firing at the man. Counting his shots, he quickly dropped the magazine he had and loaded in another on, before he opened the door of the vehicle and stepped out.

The assassin then got an idea, as he raised his pistol and concentrated it at the eye of the large dinosaur. Concentrating his aim, the assassin snapped off a shot.
Uryurvkos
Uryurvkos
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Zonkes January 30th 2017, 6:01 pm

Paleo heard the gun but didn't look back until he heard Molly roar out in pain. At first, he wasn't sure what had happened; then he felt the connection snap as a massive body fell over in the streets.

Rage. That was all that filled his mind as he whirled June around towards the assassin. Now, he was pissed. He told Megan to hide in a nearby garbage pail. June extended her claws as she crawled over the massive corpse of her comrade, and running forward. Paleo grabbed a trash can lid, and shoved it in front of them, forcing himself to concentrate on AAT. He swiped at AAT's face with the heavy metal lid.
Zonkes
Zonkes
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Uryurvkos January 30th 2017, 11:18 pm

AAT-08317 tried to use his heightened speed and reflexes to dodge the heavy metal lid, but it caught him off guard. The lid crashed against the furrow of his brow, as the assassin emitted a small grunt of pain. But when AAT-08317 looked back up, his seemingly unchanging expression glared with a cold calculation that would seem completely foreign to Paleo.

AAT-08317 then seized a part of the lid with his right hand, before he used his strength to roll a bit of it as he yanked it from the possession of Paleo. The assassin would then swipe at the helmet and head of the man, before he used his left hand that held his Cz-45 to shoot toward the ankle of Paleo.

Citizens screamed as they cowered in fear, seeking to escape and find shelter. Mothers hid their children and fathers tried to stand between the dinosaur and men in the streets. Police sirens were heard in the background.
Uryurvkos
Uryurvkos
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Zonkes February 1st 2017, 12:55 pm

Paleo managed to barely avoid the first swipe with the trash can lid; but not the bullet. His leg exploded in pain as he felt his pinky toe explode off. He checked June's health but found her no worse for wear as he had June turn herself around at full speed.

Paleo grabbed a large tree branch, and whirled around for another blow, this time aiming low for the man's belly.
Zonkes
Zonkes
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Uryurvkos February 1st 2017, 7:49 pm

AAT-08317 batted the branch away with the lid, befofe he tossed the lid to one side and pulled free a flashbang from his utility belt as June approched. Two vehicles came barreling down to the street, before they stopped and out stepped several members of the GIS. They raised their assortment of firearms and weapons as they yelled in Italian. The citizens continued to scream and flee, now finding protection behind the GIS vans and vehicles.

"Control that animal!" The GIS exclaimed, as AAT-08317 listened. He then got an idea, if he wasn't going to get his target, then someone else would.

The assassin flicked the pin out of his flashbang, before lifting up its spoon to prime the detonation. As June charged him, he stared into the dinosaur's eyes before he knew what would happen. Shutting his eyes as he threw the flashbang at the head of the Utahraptor, AAT-08317 swung his head around into his elbow to protect his eyes from the blinding white light.

As it detonated, the assassin turned on a heel and ran down the alleyway that was behind him. All his years in training and combat taught him what to do next. Launching up, he caught the railing of a fire escape before he hoisted himself up and started to ascend.
Uryurvkos
Uryurvkos
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Zonkes February 9th 2017, 12:50 am

Paleo hadn't been expecting the GIS to show up, in fact; he just thought this would be a normal hero/villain fight. Where the hero wins, the villain goes home beat and saddened. But this wasn't a comic book, or some sort of roleplaying forum where you write out your superhero fantasy. No, this was real life.

While reflecting on this; a flash and a loud noise disrupted his control over June, and she jumped onto one of the GIS instead of the assassin, ripping his throat out. There was a crunch, and a flash; and Paleo's arm flashed with pain as another connection was severed. "ON THE GROUND!" The man yelled in italian and paleo fell to his knees putting his hands behind his head after scraping off a piece of June's scales.
Zonkes
Zonkes
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Uryurvkos February 9th 2017, 1:47 am

As AAT-08317 ascended to the rooftop, the assassin discarded the clothes he wore. He touched his brow which was bleeding, a cut that might stay as a scar forever. He watched as the GIS killed June, as they moved to apprehend Paleo. It seemed cold reality had taken the man, as AAT-08317 stepped away from the ledge.

«Target is apprehended by local authorities.» AAT-08317 spoke Russian into his radio, «Objective failed.»

«Return to the Embassy. Correction pending.» A voice returned over the radio.

AAT-08317 flinched, as his commanding officer said this over the radio. But the assassin straightened his posture, before he turned from off the rooftop and stepped away.
Uryurvkos
Uryurvkos
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top