The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Fusion Frenzy
Pick-Pocket-Police (Jericho) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:21 am by Cobalt

» Jessica Albert
Pick-Pocket-Police (Jericho) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Pick-Pocket-Police (Jericho) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 10:36 pm by Vorik

» Santo Dorado
Pick-Pocket-Police (Jericho) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
Pick-Pocket-Police (Jericho) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
Pick-Pocket-Police (Jericho) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:58 am by inquisitor

» Jack Hawthorne
Pick-Pocket-Police (Jericho) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:55 am by inquisitor

» Speedrun
Pick-Pocket-Police (Jericho) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 3:39 am by Arcana

» Frontline
Pick-Pocket-Police (Jericho) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 3:39 am by Arcana

» Revenant

» Pleasant Point
Pick-Pocket-Police (Jericho) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2024, 8:01 pm by Zonkes

» Homefront (Lore Submission)
Pick-Pocket-Police (Jericho) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2024, 2:28 pm by inquisitor

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Pick-Pocket-Police (Jericho)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Pick-Pocket-Police (Jericho) - Page 2 Empty New York is Dead

Post by VoidOfEclipse December 12th 2016, 3:57 pm

Void shrugged at his comment, finding a ladder at last and beginning to ascend it, pausing while hanging on the rungs and deciding to answer Freddie. "I'd have to have been there to tell you." It had happened around the same time she'd started doing well in the espionage business she'd inherited. When the mass destruction during the NY assault occurred, she'd been back in Peru checking on some... things. After the Purge she had actually moved into NYC, "From the news I can at least say that it was a crazy Doctor looking for revenge and glory with a hoard of Metahuman followers. They went up against the government, other Metahumans got involved, and the evil guy lost. The Purge after that did the most damage, though I'm not so sure what caused that fight. All I know is that a lot of Metas caused a lot of damage. Now people are just afraid of us in general, no matter if we're 'good' or bad'."

And thus New York became a taboo place to reside. The once great city was filled with the ruins of buildings and an eighth of the population it once had. Only the brave lived there now. Or the ones like her, who just wanted to stay away from people.

After speaking Void went up and pressed her hand against the heavy manhole cover, changing the density to make it as light as paper. She peeked out to see the street was empty, then completely removed the cover and climbed out, turning around and offering her hand in case the injured young man needed some help. The rungs were pretty slippery and it was still raining heavily. The last thing Freddie needed was to fall back and hurt himself further.

"Where were you during the assault that you didn't even know the world was against Metahumans?"

VoidOfEclipse
Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 109
Registration date : 2016-06-15

Back to top Go down

Pick-Pocket-Police (Jericho) - Page 2 Empty The Outside

Post by morrisonjericho December 12th 2016, 4:09 pm

He took Void's hand, and clambered out of the manhole cover onto an empty street. Quiet enough and empty enough to not draw any attention to themselves. Where was he during the Attack? Well... That wasn't something Freddie liked to talk about much. If it happened when she said it happened... It wasn't a pleasant story. In any case he stood on his two feet, stretched his one functioning arm, and started to walk with Void.

"Where was i? Well... With powers like mine you don't... You don't get an easy life." He looked a little more solemn as his story went on. "I was at boarding school, i was the school nerd, bullied. Off shore. When i was angered something... Snapped. I-" He wasn't sure whether or not to continue with his tale that brought him such pain, but she deserved to know, after helping hims o much. "I killed 36 Innocent People. And with that, the skyscraper of a building we were on." He wiped his face, where tears started to form around his face. "And.... - Maybe i'll continue that story another time..." He kept on walking with her.

"So, where is this friend of yours?"

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The Strongest Punch
With a price

Bio: https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t10383-freddie-smith
morrisonjericho
morrisonjericho

Quote : My Punch may be Unmatched, but The backlash... Imaginable...

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2016-10-09

Back to top Go down

Pick-Pocket-Police (Jericho) - Page 2 Empty Re: Pick-Pocket-Police (Jericho)

Post by VoidOfEclipse December 12th 2016, 9:59 pm

Void kind of regretted asking once she got the answer out of Freddie. She listened in solemn silence as they meandered as casually down the streets as possible, pity and guilt aching in her chest. Killing people... was never fun. Especially when it was an accident. She would know since she'd accidentally offed some people when she'd been practicing her powers. But with the way she grew up Void had eventually learned to close off that part of her heart when situations that called for someone's death happened. If she thought about it too much she knew she wouldn't be able to handle the guilt. So she didn't say much, just, "Then I guess it's pretty reasonable that you weren't watching the news."

The girl kept an eye on the road signs as they went and eventually found Seaturtle Way. She could see the bowling alley and the side alley that had steps leading to an upstairs apartment. A giant neon eye blinked in the upstairs window, with green eyelashes and an angry red iris. Looked like a fortune-telling palm reader's place if she ever saw one.

Void shivered as she found she did whenever she neared spiritistic stuff. Things like this didn't bother her, it just felt like her body had a sixth sense for different fields of magic, and she could physically feel the magical or spiritual energies when she neared them. She assumed she was just one of those people sensitive to such things.

"Up there." She said, pointing across the road at their destination. Void crossed the street and began heading up the stairs quickly. At the top she rapped her knuckles against the hard wood door and could hear the faint jingling of bells from inside as someone moved about. A few seconds later the door opened, revealing a woman dressed in purple harem pants and a matching crop top. The bottom half of her face was covered in a violet sheer veil and her curly black hair spiraled all the way down to the woman's exposed navel. To ass to the extravagant appearance, she also wore bright gold makeup that matched all of the dangling bells and coins that hung from different parts of her clothes and body like ornaments.

"The Genovese family sent me." Void stated, and the fortune teller waved them in. She looked to Freddie before heading in, the mysterious woman closing the door behind them. Inside the room was a table that held a crystal ball, and ornate nick-knacks decorated the place in such dazzling colors that it made Void dizzy.

"I knew you would come. Tell me, what is your blood type, young man?" The fortune teller was pretty much ignoring Void and speaking to Freddie alone now, her accent vaguely Russian and her hips swaying to make the bell covered belt she had on chime as she went to sit on the edge of the table. "You have many injuries, but I cannot heal you unless certain requirements are made."

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
VoidOfEclipse
VoidOfEclipse
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "Black just suits me, I don't have a favorite color."

Job : Espionage and Infiltry
Humor : Make me laugh and I'll kill you.

Back to top Go down

Pick-Pocket-Police (Jericho) - Page 2 Empty The Fortune Teller

Post by morrisonjericho December 13th 2016, 2:15 am

"Blood Type A +" He found this strange, as if this woman was some strange, other worldly being. Her presence felt mysterious and strange, as if she was here for a purpose, and that alone. He Took of some of his clothes on his upper body, as his clothes were soaked with blood and sweat.

"Whar kind of Requirements..."

The Strongest Punch
With a price

Bio: https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t10383-freddie-smith
morrisonjericho
morrisonjericho

Quote : My Punch may be Unmatched, but The backlash... Imaginable...

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2016-10-09

Back to top Go down

Post by VoidOfEclipse December 13th 2016, 8:32 am

"Blood type A positive? Doable. A bit difficult." The woman muttered to herself before looking to Void, ignoring Freddie's question completely, "And you, girl?"

"O negative...." The brunette answered, taking off her helmet again and messing with a hanging Buddha statue that had its eyes crosses out with red ex marks. Creepy.

"Ah, good, good. Give me your blood, girl." The palm reader stuck out her open hand and Void looked at her incredulously.

"Whyyyyy....?" She didn't move forwards, only eyeing the lady's dragon like nail job. Each of them were sharpened into deadly points with beads and paint covering them gaudily.

"If you want the boy to be healed then I must have your blood. O negative is best for healing." She explained, lunging out and grabbing Void's wrist so suddenly that it made the girl jump, "Will you give, or no?"

Void looked to Freddie with slightly narrowed eyes. She had never donated blood before, even after knowing O- type blood was the only blood type that could be a donor for all other blood types. She was a bit afraid of the process. Having her blood sucked from her body just never seemed like a fun time.

Freddie so would owe her one. The woman seemed to recognize Void's acceptance of what was about to happen and held out her other hand for Freddie.

"Come, come. Give me your wrist."

VoidOfEclipse
VoidOfEclipse
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "Black just suits me, I don't have a favorite color."

Job : Espionage and Infiltry
Humor : Make me laugh and I'll kill you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top