The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Taliesin
This Feels Like a Cliche Murder Mystery - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 2:26 am by Arcana

» Willy the Whale
This Feels Like a Cliche Murder Mystery - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:30 pm by inquisitor

» Urban Commandos
This Feels Like a Cliche Murder Mystery - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:13 am by ProwlerKnight

» Fusion Frenzy
This Feels Like a Cliche Murder Mystery - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:08 am by Cynical_Aspie

» Jessica Albert
This Feels Like a Cliche Murder Mystery - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2024, 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
This Feels Like a Cliche Murder Mystery - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 10:36 pm by Vorik

» Santo Dorado
This Feels Like a Cliche Murder Mystery - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
This Feels Like a Cliche Murder Mystery - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
This Feels Like a Cliche Murder Mystery - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:58 am by inquisitor

» Jack Hawthorne
This Feels Like a Cliche Murder Mystery - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:55 am by inquisitor

» Speedrun
This Feels Like a Cliche Murder Mystery - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 3:39 am by Arcana

» Frontline
This Feels Like a Cliche Murder Mystery - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 3:39 am by Arcana

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

This Feels Like a Cliche Murder Mystery

Page 2 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

This Feels Like a Cliche Murder Mystery - Page 2 Empty Re: This Feels Like a Cliche Murder Mystery

Post by The Nekromonga October 6th 2016, 12:29 am

"Whatever it is... I shall KILL IT WITH FIRE. And then when it is dead, I shall kill it again! With Fire!" Dabbler pumped her fist as she promised fiery death to whoever was on the wrong end of her Chaos Eyes.

"This may not come as a surprise to you!" Dabbler started, then paused, for her voice to drastically change.

"But I haven't seen my parents in a long time. I'm on my own. Just me, and my magic." She dropped the little demon gremlin voice to speak like a normal adult female.

"Very well. Tally ho! For steak and kidney pie! And pudding!" She pointed to a completely random direction.

The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 2582
Registration date : 2013-01-18

Back to top Go down

This Feels Like a Cliche Murder Mystery - Page 2 Empty Re: This Feels Like a Cliche Murder Mystery

Post by Jeannie Rose October 6th 2016, 1:36 am

Jeannie likes dabbler idea yeah good idea I like fire,also with monsters killing it again probably a good idea got to make sure you got them. she then surprised when her voice changedwait so your not a little kid huh that's interesting,I kinda thought your kid voice was cuter. so are you don't get old? how old are you then,what's I like being alive a really long time,got any advice,cause I'm 18 right now but I don't get old too,any advice for getting people to take you serious when you look like a little kid.
cause I figure the older you get being stuck as a kid might get in the way some. this pretty neat I never met another stuck as a kid person.
dabbler then seems to have reverted to her child personality,she's Schizophrenic too. she and dabbler need to be bbf's they have so much in common. there both surprisingly cuddly psychopaths. anyway,

kid mode dabbler points out directions with snacks including pudding one of her favorites. never one to turn down food as her mutation caused her to develop a comically large appetite for someone her size. eye eye captain i like that plan.i love pudding!!!!!!!!!!!

she takes off in the direction dabbler suggested

Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : crazy but that's how i roll
driving everyone else insane
i'm the conductor of the crazy train Smile

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 2488
Job : universe's greatest bounty hunter
Humor : why so serious ? seriously just cause we have to face life threatening danger on a daily basis don't mean we can't have fun with it ,instead off oh no we're doomed be like me and think gee wonder how i'll survive this....oh you don't have heal powers well you might not find the evil deathtrap as amusing i do then
Registration date : 2014-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post by energeticmadwoman October 6th 2016, 1:59 am

"Ya know, fire may be the only way to kill whatever it is actually," Nadia replied. She crossed her arms and shrugged, "Ah don't really see what's so bad about stayin' a kid, the only real downside is ya voice, ya know?" Nadia pulled a face, "What the hell is kidney pie-?"

"Wait, shoot hold up!" Nadia called, jogging after them. "Ya don't even know where you're supposed to be goin'!"

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:
energeticmadwoman
energeticmadwoman
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Quote : "Ah, shoot, internal bleedin' again. This is like, the exact opposite of what ah need right now. Ah need to be externally bleedin' for God's sake."

Number of posts : 235
Registration date : 2016-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nekromonga October 6th 2016, 4:25 am

(Skip me turn, just set us up for the next scene, Energetic )

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
The Steel Sage Experience
Thalassophobia Experience
Talona
Lady Deathblow Experience
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : Neko is 9 now. Neko has many medical issues.

Job : Architect, Master Builder
Humor : I made a Lesbian Feminist Ninja Vampire Samurai.

Back to top Go down

Post by energeticmadwoman October 6th 2016, 4:40 am

They traversed into downtown London, the crowds became denser and the traffic even worse. Nadia led them to a nondescript apartment building. The owners of the penthouse just so happened to be away and she figured, if they weren't using it then who would? It was like she was house sitting for them. She tugged open the door and led them into the penthouse.

"This is where the magic happens,"
Nadia stated. She led them to the living room, where they could see a sherlock-type mural of connected photos and writings that she had set up on a wall. It was a bit messy, but that was just how she thinks.

"Everything right here? This is what ah've got so far."

There were five photos lining the wall, two of women and three men. All were victims. All were killed by blood loss from the wrists and neck. Nadia plopped down on a cushiony couch in the center of the room. "The only evidence that ah've seen so far is the fact that they've all got self defense markings on them, so whoever the perp is, they're big."

Spoiler:
energeticmadwoman
energeticmadwoman
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Quote : "Ah, shoot, internal bleedin' again. This is like, the exact opposite of what ah need right now. Ah need to be externally bleedin' for God's sake."

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose October 6th 2016, 6:48 am

well I agree I really like staying a kid like Peter pan but can't fly didn't get the right bird most got penguin or somthing,not sure what you mean with voices being a problem. so they went to a house Jeannie looks around,it doesn't take her long to find her favorite part of houses the kitchen after liberating a box of cookies she joins Nadia and dabbler looking at the wall or weird .

big like an ogre maybe,huh or a werewolf they can get big. but neck bite vampires are usually the culprit.wrist cuts might mean it was a cult ritual killing,perhaps huh two woman and three men coincidence or planned part of some ritual,if it was vampire why cut the wrist,was any funny symbols around where the bodies were found? that support my idea of it being a cult. maybe a golem those are big,it's very precise in how it attacks to slit the wrist and neck,smart because it kills the same way every time. do they know what inflicted the cuts?the type of weapon or lack of need for one if it's got claws or something could be a clue

Jeannie joins her on the couch and eats cookies while pondering her knowledge of scare movies for an idea what it might be
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Humor : why so serious ? seriously just cause we have to face life threatening danger on a daily basis don't mean we can't have fun with it ,instead off oh no we're doomed be like me and think gee wonder how i'll survive this....oh you don't have heal powers well you might not find the evil deathtrap as amusing i do then

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nekromonga October 6th 2016, 10:49 am

Dabbler followed behind the other two women and began snooping around Nadia's apartment. Between flipping through books on her shelf, staring at her fish in her aquarium, browsing through her nick-nacks, it seemed there was a dozen sights to see before Dabbler settled on the conspiracy wall.

On the subject of childhood, Dabbler was unusually quiet and made no comment. She preferred to let Nadia speak and Jeannie ramble on.

She plopped down next to Jeannie and helped to deplete Nadia's supply of cookies, munching on them with a cookie in each of her four hands. She listened to Jeannie conjecture based on the wall-of-crazy Nadia set up, then added her own, speaking with her mouth full of cookie.

"Huh but I wonder what ritual they're trying to do. There's demonology and thautmaturgy but I can't pin down exactly what they wanna do. Maybe they wanna have a chat with someone down below?"

Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
Talona
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by energeticmadwoman October 6th 2016, 12:17 pm

Nadia turned to Jeannie, "The suspected weapon was a knife, though ah'm suspecting it wasn't exactly an average one." She pointed to two of the photos, one man and one woman. "These two? Ah went to go check out the bodies for myself, they've got protective spells on their bodies, ah couldn't even make a scratch."

"Ah think we can rule out werewolves and vampires too. Normally, werewolves leave a bit of evidence at the scene of the crime, and the cuts were too precise for claws. And ah don't think that vampires would go through the risk of leaving the bodies in their homes like that, forensics and such, ya know?"

She reached over and stole a cookie from Jeannie, muttering something about cookie theft.

Nadia turned to Dabbler, "That's what ah suspected, it seems a bit like a summoning to me, but the sheer amount of summoning books ah have would take me at least two weeks to comb through. These happened in a matter of days."

Spoiler:
energeticmadwoman
energeticmadwoman
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose October 6th 2016, 7:50 pm

Jeannie listens as the other girls share their thoughts on the mystery
you mean like summoning a demon that creepy . if you saw the bodies would that help you figure it out.?maybe you can figure out a way past the spell Nadia mentioned being a witch and all....hey you never told us your name miss witch?it would be nice to know your name if were going be friends and hunt monsters together.

a knife killing people in London sounds like jack the ripper to me. but they'd be messier if it was him he chopped people up like a salad. maybe it is some kinda cult doing a ritual to some what ever hell lord they worship miss with mentioned veils between worlds being thinner around Halloween. so timing right. was any of the knives ever found or is it just speculation it done with knives?

cause if we could get ahold of one. it might help with the demonology stuff you mentioned.like like funny symbols liking it to being used by a certain cult or something. so with miss witch maybe working some magic on the corpses for clues cops may have missed,who's ready to rob a morgue? or at least break into one might not really be necessary to take the body,she could probably check um there

Jeannie smiles happily she thinks she had a good idea even if her suggestion on what to do next might have sounded a little crazy made sense to her, though.

if you want groceries to go to a grocery store if you want bodies go to a morgue right.she munches on cookies while waiting to see what the other think.
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nekromonga October 6th 2016, 11:01 pm

"Morgue? No thanks I'm full." Dabbler chomped down on cookies, then let out a beastly burp. "If I got a look at the bodies though... I might regain my appetite." Completely missing the point.

"Oh and uh, yeah. Maybe we can have dead men tell tales."

Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
Talona
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by energeticmadwoman October 7th 2016, 12:34 am

Nadia shook her head, "No knives were found, but there were traces of gold remnants in one of the wounds, so knives were my best guess." Nadia crossed her arms and walked across the room. She snagged an old newspaper article off the desk and tossed it at Jeannie. "There have been a few attempted museum robberies in the past year or so, all of the perps were caught. Except, the most recent one. Happened in August."

Nadia leaned against the wall, "Wanna know what they stole? An old knife, supposedly used in ancient days for pagan sacrifices. It wouldn't be that much of a stretch to assume that it was the same one used."

Nadia nodded, it Jeannie had a pretty good idea. "Ah suppose it wouldn't hurt to go check out the bodies again, maybe Little Miss here can find out what ah couldn't."

Spoiler:
energeticmadwoman
energeticmadwoman
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose October 7th 2016, 3:57 am

Jeannie giggles amused by dabblers monster burp then is curious by the deadman's tells thingso you make them zombies or summon their ghost to tell us what happened.

Jeannie looks at the old paper Nadia tossed her way
so someone stole a fancy knife and taking it for a test drive,pagan sacrifices huh wonder what there make sacrifices for.

also think there's a reward for getting the knife back? right so to the morgue then for magic autopsies we go
Jeannie smiles at that though if she gets a reward for stopping the killers and for getting the knife back she can buy lots of candy for Halloween
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nekromonga October 8th 2016, 8:14 am

"If I can see the knife maybe I can get our answers. hmmmm... I wish we could find out who their next victim will be."

Dabbler was getting more excited as the discussion passed. She was bouncing back Jeannie's energetic ideas. "Yeah. yeah. YEAH. YEAH. YEAH. YEAH. YEAH! LET'S DO IT!" She headed to the window to look down at the car parked on the street.

"I call shotgun!" She poofs, by poof I mean teleport, right into the passenger side of the car. Said car may not even be Nadia's. She opens the window and calls out to them. "What're you waitin' for, slowpokes?"

Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
Talona
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by energeticmadwoman October 8th 2016, 11:48 am

Nadia nodes happily, "Hell yea, there's a reward! It's a pretty penny too." Nadia fist bumps Jeannie in excitement. "So ah suppose we're off to wake the dead!"

Nadia walked towards the window facing the street. As fate would have it, Dabbled did not teleport into the right car. Nadia looked between her old rental and the newer model, mumbled a 'screw it' and cut into her hand. With a haphazard smear, Nadia rubbed the blood onto her boots and hopped out the window.

She landed softly on the roof of the car then slid into the driver's seat. "Come ooon!" She yelled up at Jeannie.

Spoiler:
energeticmadwoman
energeticmadwoman
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose October 8th 2016, 3:03 pm

huh, no Jeannie thinks as she watches her magical friends gracefully exit the window,she can't do that so she finds her way down. wait for me,geronimo!!!!!!!!!!jeannie jumps out the window and comically flaps her arms in an attempt to fly.

Jeannie then clumsily crashes on the roof of a car next to the one her friends were in with a thud.i'm ok she calls out to them,she sits up like a zombie her shoulder and neck pops back into place and she hops out of the hole she made in the roof of the car.

she dusts herself off then skips over to join them. as if falling out of a building was nothing more then a little trip.

right then we should probably go before someone wonders why there's a me-shaped hole in their car,somehow I think that might be a little hard to explain,probably should take the stairs next time. but you guys flew out the window and it looked fun but then I forgot I can't fly.
Jeannie has a goofy look on her face both amused and embarrassed by her silly actions.

well good thing I'm boo boo-proof I guess,definitely taking the stairs next time think I broke my butt. ok adventure time away we go!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nekromonga October 8th 2016, 10:18 pm

"ROooaaadtriiiiip!" Dabbler cheers as they would drive off towards the morgue. Of course, Dabbler was easily distracted by the sights in London and requested to stop and look half a dozen times. But, eventually they'd get there.

She looked around the parking lot and saw a tired, middle-aged blonde nurse leaving. The lady was rightfully distracted by talking on the phone. Dabbler poofed just around the corner and out of sight, snuck up and took her I.D.

She returns to Nadia and Jeannie. Dabbler then started... uh, kneading her face and in a few moments she now looked like the nurse, and her outfit as well. "Hehehehe." Dabbler laughed, her squeaky gremlin voice turning into the nurse's tired tone. "I'll get us in... but you take the lead." She said to Nadia.

Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
Talona
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top