The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Fusion Frenzy
Out Of the Woods  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeToday at 12:01 am by Cynical_Aspie

» Jessica Albert
Out Of the Woods  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Out Of the Woods  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 10:36 pm by Vorik

» Santo Dorado
Out Of the Woods  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
Out Of the Woods  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
Out Of the Woods  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:58 am by inquisitor

» Jack Hawthorne
Out Of the Woods  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:55 am by inquisitor

» Speedrun
Out Of the Woods  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 3:39 am by Arcana

» Frontline

» Revenant

» Pleasant Point
Out Of the Woods  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2024, 8:01 pm by Zonkes

» Homefront (Lore Submission)
Out Of the Woods  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2024, 2:28 pm by inquisitor

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Out Of the Woods

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Out Of the Woods  - Page 3 Empty Re: Out Of the Woods

Post by Jeannie Rose July 20th 2016, 10:35 pm

So Jeannie and the detective are on their way to the house in the woods that is the evil doers hideout somehow feels she's seen a scary movie that suggests a cabin in the woods is a bad thing. Jeannie how she can figures out how to change the detective back if they find her real body. Maybe there is a voodoo for dummies book laying around.

So like does the real you look like the dummy you so I know what to look for? Huh sure is creepy in here.Jaguars and alligators yikes if a creepy clown wasn't enough huh Jeannie looks the hideout maybe they can set a trap in here for clownish when he comes back. Then she smells something, Kolson!

She smelt him earlier but lost track of him in the crowd,his closer now, though. His scent is much stronger she looks around for him. kolson come out come out where ever you are, I like to play hide and seek to but I got catch the bad clown first. If you come out and help we can play later and get snacks I'm getting hungry again.

Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 2488
Registration date : 2014-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Day Dreamer July 21st 2016, 12:43 am

As they get closer and closer to their destination The Psychic decides to send Kolson out to go play.

Psychic:
Oh our guest are calling for you, it's rude to keep them

The detective listens to the questions being asked.

Detective:
I believe their is a way to return us to our original bodies. It's in the house! Once we get into the house we can figure it out. Yes I believe so my doll looks a lot like me it didn't take him long with the magic they use. It's right up here. What.

The detective hides behind a tree signally Jeannie to duck down.

Detective:
Someone's out front. (She points to Kolson doll who is standing in front of the house awaiting the duo)
Day Dreamer
Day Dreamer
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "I was never here"

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 107
Job : Talking
Registration date : 2014-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose July 21st 2016, 2:01 pm

Right so let's find the real you and get out this creepy woods. Jeannie follows the detectives lead to duck behind the tree She peeks out and sees what the detective wants them to hide from

She looks on confused as the man in front of the house is quite familiar to her. Why we hiding,that's kolson his my friend we fight nazis and mad scientist together. We don't need to hide from him he can help us. I bet he's here to stop bozo the clown too.

Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : crazy but that's how i roll
driving everyone else insane
i'm the conductor of the crazy train Smile

Job : universe's greatest bounty hunter
Humor : why so serious ? seriously just cause we have to face life threatening danger on a daily basis don't mean we can't have fun with it ,instead off oh no we're doomed be like me and think gee wonder how i'll survive this....oh you don't have heal powers well you might not find the evil deathtrap as amusing i do then

Back to top Go down

Post by Day Dreamer July 21st 2016, 3:45 pm

Psychic:
Hi dolls...... I bet you thought you we're going to waltz in here defeat us and free all these poor helpless people?

(The psychic laughs to herself as she turns in her chair)

Psychic:
Well, hopefully you didnt think we weren't going to put up a fight? Detective you may have gotten away before we could fully take control of your mind, but we got us an even better toy! The young man waiting for you is under my control now while his poor helpless body lays here.

(The psychic stans and goes over to Kolson body she caress his face)

Psychic:
Such a handsome young man it would have been such a shame to watch him age when he can forever be beautiful isn't his doll beautiful?

The psychic says giving Jeannie a chance to understand that Kolson's mind has been taken over and right now he isn't her friend.

Psychic: Come at us with all you've got dears.
Day Dreamer
Day Dreamer
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose July 21st 2016, 7:15 pm

Well, this sucks Kolson being mind controlled by some weird lady and the clowns not hereoh who are you exactly? I was told this is clownish the evil clowns hide out. Huh will I would let you go since this is clearly not the cabin in the woods I was looking for.

But you went and voodooed my friend and I don't like people hurting my friends so now I got kick your butt.
She sticks her tongue out at the psych then looks confused between the doll kolson and the real kolson not sure which to talk to.

poor kolson always getting your brain messed with. I'll will have to get you a tin foil once we get out this cause you get mind controlled way too often. Huh, now how to fix this huh could try tasering you again that snapped you out of it last time.

But there two yous, this time, huh maybe if I grab one kolson and the detective lady grabs the other and we run into each other it'll smash you together and make one kolson again! what do you think?

she looks to the detective for her suggestions of what to do she likes the kolson sandwich idea.
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Humor : why so serious ? seriously just cause we have to face life threatening danger on a daily basis don't mean we can't have fun with it ,instead off oh no we're doomed be like me and think gee wonder how i'll survive this....oh you don't have heal powers well you might not find the evil deathtrap as amusing i do then

Back to top Go down

Post by Day Dreamer July 23rd 2016, 7:58 pm

The psychic release her vision on the group so she disappears from view. She sits back in the house watching the events transpire. Now the only people to remain outside our Jeannie,the detective and Kolson's doll.

Kolson begins by lifting a log with his psychic power and hurls it in the direction of the two.

The Detective:

it seems you have more experience with him than I do I'll follow your lead.

Meanwhile back at the Circus Clownish finishes up his routine and heads back the house. Only this time he's being followed by an unknown person.
Day Dreamer
Day Dreamer
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose July 23rd 2016, 11:13 pm

heads up! the dummy Kolson interrupts before she can respond to the detectives inquiry of how to deal with their problem.

Lucky for her and the detective her catlike reflexes save them from the tree heading their way. She lunges out of the way taking the detective down with her.

They fall into the ground Jeannie get up annoyed with getting her clothes dirtyman I just bought this shirt too,well well kolson well have an unexplainable dry cleaning bill waiting for him when his back to his sense.

She helps the detective back to her feet well I don't know how much wood a woodchuck can chuck. but that's at least one tree a kolson can chuck.You were mind controlled once too right? So you should have an idea how to break it,I'm less squish then you are so I'll distract the bad kolson you get to the real one and see if you can figure out how to snap him out of it.

We won't be able to get to the psych lady with kolson as her puppet bodyguard and we need to capture her cause she must be clownish's partner or something. So catching her well help get to the bottom of this. Heads up seven up!

Jeannie reaches her purse and pulls out some smoke bombs and tosses them at the evil kolson to get his attention and blind him from seeing . She motions to the detective to make a run for the house so she can find whatever voodoo trinket they need to break the spell on her and kolson.

She then takes off in the other direction to lead zombie kolson away from her. She draws her beretta and fires some shots into the air to get the doll kolsons attention then heads for the woods.

She can't shoot the dumb cause it might hurt the real kolson so she'll play hide and seek with him tell the device can wake the real kolson.
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Day Dreamer July 24th 2016, 3:18 pm

The plan is set in motion and the two split up. The detective sprints right past Kolson who chases after Jeannie. Up the stairs and through the front door. The detective looks and she is met with a fun house type of maze. Mirrors, sounds, and tricks all await her. She goes inside the mirrors all make her look weird and different sizes but she continues. Trying to avoid all the traps that await her.

Meanwhile Kolson's doll is chasing after Jeannie through the woods throwing things at her with his powers as she runs through the jungle making quite a stir to nearby predators. Kolson then loses her, stoping and doing a 360 of the area. Where could she have gone?

In another part of the forest Clownish continues to make his way back; especially happy to try out his new toy Kolson. His excitement is cut short when he hears gunshots in the distance.

Clownish:
Trouble? At home? Fun.

Clownish continues to walk as he excitingly prepares for whatever awaits him in the woods.

Day Dreamer
Day Dreamer
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose July 24th 2016, 6:35 pm

Well, that was close call after running through the woods dodging all manors of things the koson doll tossed at her. Jeannie managed to escape finding a cave to duck into and hide from the sky falling around her.

Apparently, the koslon doll didn't see her duck into the cave. Ok, then Jeannie figures it'll probably be safer in here then with a zombie that flings with his mind running about.

Hopefully, her diversion bought the detective enough time to reach her goal. Well, she lead the doll pretty far into the woods so he hopefully might be lost for awhile. She decides to take some time to rest and catch her breath since she's safe for now.

She reaches into her purse and breaks out her emergency candy bars,super speeds come in hand when a mind controlled friend is chasing you through the woods trying to drop it on your head.

But it sure makes her hungry so she takes a snack break and a nap. Jeannie is ready to go again She decides to explore the cave sense she knows the doll is probably still around where she came in. Seeing if there is a back door.

Being able to see in the dark sure come in handy when exploring caves. She finds her way out then climbs up a tree to see where she's at.
Looking around she sees what looks like the house her and the detective were heading to but it's backwards.

Huh, how'd she get all the way over here? She guesses she most have made a circle or something. Well, when for one's life you have little time to worry about directions. This gives her an idea since she lost the doll in the woods maybe she should sneak in the back door of the evil funhouse. Yeah, the detective might need help and they won't except her if she uses the back door.

So Jeannie makes her way back to the house making sure to be sneak so she doesn't lead the kolson doll back with her. His on the other side of the woods tough so shouldn't have to worry too much. She wonders if the psyche's control gets messed up the far away she is.

then maybe it'll stay out of their way wandering aimlessly in the woods.

Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Day Dreamer July 25th 2016, 1:29 pm

Inside the house the The detective has made it out of the house of mirrors and seems to have found herself looking at weird figures all over the house it freaks her out but she's on a mission when she suddenly stops and see's herself sitting on a couch. She runs up to her own body and wonders why they left it out in the open. Suddenly the psychic appears at the top of a staircase and laughs.

Psychic:
Pathetic really I no longer have use for you body. So i decided to leave it out as a prop. Clownish may have other thoughts however. (The psychic leans on the staircase at the very top as she looks down at the detective focusing all her energy on her.)

I bet you're wondering how to get your body back aren't you? Well it's quite simply you have one of two options you can take this amulet from me which i doubt you can do pretty girl, or you can suddenly become a master magician? Which i highly doubt you know the first thing about magic and psychic abilities? You can't run forever because the wear and tear on your body will def be to much without touch ups you will fall apart lose arms legs and these will be parts of your body that you will miss. Alas I've talked too much. I'll see to your demise myself. (The psychic begins to walk down the stairs)

Meanwhile Clownish has made it closer to the house when he narrowly dodges a boulder hurdling for him.

Clownish:
What the ( Clownish is then picked up and his body is being pulled towards the house) What's happening?!

Clownish is then met face to face with Kolson's doll, when Clownish nervously laughs.

Clownish:
If it isn't my newest toy, you wouldnt hurt me would you. (Clownish is still floating from the force of Kolson's powers who stares at him blankly) Clownish then reaches for something in his pocket while Kolson lifts him higher and Clownish is holding a gun pointed at Kolson.)

Clownish:
Now you see this? You put my down right now if you know what's good for ya. I'll blow your brains out.

Kolson stares at listening to Clownish's threats but decides to head his warning dropping him to the ground with a thud.

Clownish:
What's with all the gunshots huh? (Clownish looks around as he pats himself off from the fall)

Kolson doesn't really respond more so looks around for Jeannie but can't seem to find her. Clownish then points to the house.

Clownish:
Lets go.

Clownish heads towards the house but Kolson feels another presences in the woods he can't pin point it however Clownish yells at him and he ignores it heading for and entering the house the final showdown.
Day Dreamer
Day Dreamer
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose July 25th 2016, 3:29 pm

Jeannie finds a window and climbs in. Looking around she is amused as it appears to be a funhouse. She is distracted by the mirrors and the funny shapes her reflections take.

Too bad there is a zombie of her friend ,a crazy clown and a wizard lady to deal with or she could play in here all day. So she should probably see how the detective is doing.

She looks around for her. Huh, she thinks she smells her but is that the doll or the real her? She smells Kolson to wonder if that's the real Kolson,probably need to find the detective first hopefully she has found the magic thingy to change her and kolson back.

As she wanders through the house of mirrors she notices the detective's scent coming from to places yay she most have found her body! Jeannie hurries in that direction to help,she smells the psychic too. Maybe if she's distracted with the detective Jeannie can sneak up on her and grab her then they can make her change everybody back.

She moves quietly as she gets closer to the room and now hears them talking. Ok here goes she sneaks into the room with the psychic focused on the detective she pulls her teaser from her purse since they need her alive it's the best of her toys to use and creeps up behind the psychic.

Huh she's never tried sneaking up on a psychic before can you sneak up on one? Well, even if she does notice her Jeannie thinks her super quickness will help her get the psychic before she can stop her.
plus if she thinks about other stuff maybe that'll confuse her to not know what Jeannie trying to do.

So Jeannie tries to think of stuff other then tasing the psychic,huh this funhouse would be more fun if it had some puppies and kitties,and rainbows. OH and ponies,huh wonder if the carnival has pony rides she likes them. She'll have to check when this is all done.

Speaking of the circus what will they do if she arest clownish? They'd be without a clown huh she did graduate from clown college so she guesses she could fill in for the rest of their show here then they could get a new clown for their next one. Would be nice to do since it'd kinda be her fault they'd be without a clown. Then maybe she can get back to her vacation.

Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Day Dreamer July 26th 2016, 11:50 am

As the psychic comes down the stairs she notices both Jeannie and Clownish enter the house.

Psychic:
Well isn't this lovely everyone has made it here? (She turns looking at Jeannie whose fumbling in her bag for her taser.) Cute idea girl however that won't work. Clownish is here and you will all play with us forever as our toys! (The psychic lets out a belting laugh as she continues to walk down the stares music starts to play)

Clownish walks on to the scene with Kolson following behind him.

Clownish:
Miraculous! Everyone is here just into for carnival games. (Clownish starts to clap. He pulls from his pockets throwing knives that he throws in Jeannie directions.) I see you girlie! ahahahahaha

Kolson stands behind watching the entire confrontation not knowing what to do. The detective then runs at the psychic who watching everything the psychic turns at the last second before she falls backwards struggling with The Detective.
Day Dreamer
Day Dreamer
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose July 26th 2016, 3:00 pm

darn clown man has shown up and ruined her plan as the psyche lady was able to see her cause him. Well, luckly she didn't get far as the detective was now on top of her.

unlucky clownish saw Jeannie and tossed knives at her why can't he be a nice clown and make her a balloon animal instead. Jeannie ducks down on the floors the knives stick into the wall behind her.

Well, she guesses if he was a nice clown scare music wouldn't play when he popped up oh well. She notices kolson beside him is that the real one or the dummy lucky if it's the dummy his batteries must have run out cause he an't moving.

Not wanting more knives to head her way she stays on the floor and rolls down the hallway before crawling into one of the rooms of the fun house. She looks around the room to see if there is anything she could set a trap for clownish if he followed her,and see if this is where there hiding kolson real body they need that to change him back.

Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Day Dreamer July 27th 2016, 10:29 pm

The psychic finally tosses the detective to the side of her creating about 2 feet of distance.

Psychic:
You little, I should have finished my transformation on you sooner. KOLSON Attack her don't just stand there.

Kolson's doll raises his hands in the direction of the Detective and lifts her in the air.

Psychic:
Now no more running away as I will complete this transformation! (She starts to murmur an enchantment)

Clownish laughs with glee as he misses his target but continues to follow after her honk a clown horn.

Suddenly a flash of smoke appears in the middle of the room startling everyone. Everyone is thrown off by this entrances of sorts when who emerges from the smoke is the Circus Leader!

The circus leader says a few words and both Kolson's doll and the detective doll falls to the ground.

Psychic:
What are you doing here? What have you done?

Circus Leader:
You both have been doing this for far too long and I've finally found proof of your disturbing practices. (The Circus leader stands in the room with his top hate cain and purple suit buttoned up.)

Clownish:
Old man, you're just going to end up another causality tonight take this. (Clownish throws more knives at the circus leader who throws something of his own and the knives turn into a deck of cards.)

The Circus Leader:
You're going to have to try harder than that! (He then with one swift motion of his kane grabs the amulet from The Psychic graps who can't seem to predict his movements.)

The Psychic:
You fool what have you've done? Give that back to me take this! She lunges at him with a dagger but he sidesteps her and takes off his hat pulling out a dove who flies at her face.

Meanwhile The detective is back in her own body she move's around and pats her self not believing it. She then see's that Clownish and the Psychic are fighting some new man who appeared and she ducks behind the couch she looks around for a phone in the room to call for backup at the police station.

Also, upstairs Kolson wakes up in a room laying on a table with IV's in his arm. He pulls them out and sits up looking around the room, he feels weak but he doesn't know why, he panics as he remembers what happened he looks around the room for his bag he needs to find his pills so he can get out of here.

Back to the fight.

The Circus Leader:
Oh is this all you've got? 2 vs 1 and I'm an old man muhaha.

Clownish:
You think you're funny huh? Let's add another element Psychic wake up the cat.

Psychic:
Gladly, she murmurs a incarnation and a stuffed jaguar comes alive and charges after The Circus Leader! Biting his cane in the process of the Circus Leader trying to defend himself from the animals teeth and claws.
Day Dreamer
Day Dreamer
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose July 28th 2016, 1:39 am

Jeannie looks around the room she stumbled into she notices a table. She notices a man by a table looks like kolson,she sneaks over to see of it's him sneaking up behind him.

she pokes him with a colorful umbrella she found if it's like poking a corpse with a stick she'll have to run cause it's the doll.
If he says Jeannie stop poking me then it's the real kolson.

hey kolson is that the real you?
She hears the fighting downstairs,hopefully, it's the real kolson cause it sounds like the detective could use there help.
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Day Dreamer July 29th 2016, 4:13 pm

Kolson turns and sees Jeannie and immediately thinks wtf.

Kolson:
How did you find me here? I mean thanks for waking me up if you did it. (Kolson gets up and looks around.) Where is everyone?

Meanwhile

Clownish and the psychic have cornered The Circus Leader and plan on taking him out.

Clownish:
Any last words? Muhahahaa (Clownish pets the Jaguar whose showing his teeth ready to attack his enemy even more)

Psychic:
I never really liked you, you don't pay enough...

The Circus Leader:
I would, but i have another trick up my sleeve. (He holds out his arm hoping that one of them will grab it, when the jaguar takes a swipe at him reveling colorful scarfs)

Psychic:
WHAT?! (She then pulls more and more and The Circus Leader turns into nothing but a pile of colorful scarfs on the ground, the three of them turn around.

Clownish:
Where are you?!

The Detective had managed to find a phone, but it didnt work. She thought to herself and then remembered her cellphone she takes it out and text's one of her cop friends and sends him her location via her iPhone. When she looks up she's face to face with the jaguar and clownish.

Clownish:
Oh ho ho, looks like i found the bunny hiding!

The detective lets out a scream fearing for her life.
Day Dreamer
Day Dreamer
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content