The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Beholder of the eyes
Agent Davis I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 10:36 pm by Vorik

» Santo Dorado
Agent Davis I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
Agent Davis I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
Agent Davis I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:58 am by inquisitor

» Jack Hawthorne
Agent Davis I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:55 am by inquisitor

» Speedrun
Agent Davis I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:39 am by Arcana

» Frontline

» Revenant

» Fusion Frenzy
Agent Davis I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 12:46 am by ProwlerKnight

» Pleasant Point
Agent Davis I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2024, 8:01 pm by Zonkes

» Homefront (Lore Submission)
Agent Davis I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2024, 2:28 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
Agent Davis I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2024, 2:26 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
Arcana
Agent Davis I_vote_lcapAgent Davis I_voting_barAgent Davis I_vote_rcap 
inquisitor
ProwlerKnight
Cerek
Sage
Zonkes
Vorik

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Agent Davis

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Agent Davis Empty Agent Davis

Post by Andrew May 3rd 2016, 1:00 pm

Agent Tyson Davis
"I will show you just how little your power means."

Basic Biography

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Code Name:
Alignment: True Neutral
Race: Human
Hair: Light Brown
Eyes: Steel Blue
Height: 6'1
Weight: 200 lbs
Blood type: AB+

The Looks

Agent Davis :

The Legacy

Personality:
Agent Davis is at face value, a cold hearted son of a bitch. This is entirely due to the loss of his child in the reverse dimensions fiasco as well as subsequently losing his marriage because of it. He HATES metahumans. There are few people he actively displays care for, a majority of them being his agency partners. The only creature he truly loves on the planet is his dog Colt. He never lets his feelings get in the way of completing a mission, and will follow orders to the letter. This stems from his time serving as a nazy seal. He is also very organized, those who don't know any better would assume he has OCD. Following up on his organization he is certainly a man of habbit. Every night without fail he has 2 glasses of bourbon and a smoke. When not working he is in the gym, at the gun range, or at his local sports bar. His favorite team is the RedSox as he is a Boston native. If there's one thing he loves more than hunting down dangerous metas, it's watching the sox win another world series.

History:
From the young age of 13, Tyson Davis knew he was smarter than anyone around him. He never got less than 100% on any test, and further more, he was good at virtually every activity in school. He got the nickname Mr.Perfect. However he was secretly a giant nerd. He loved watching Super heroes like Pain save the day. Fight the bad guys. Tyson wasn't given any super powers, but he knew he wanted to fight bad guys. Even back then. So he put his nose to the grindstone, and graduated first in his class.
Imedietly following High School, he dove right into the military. Quickly becoming the best marksman in his class.

He decieded to become a Navy Seal at the age of 21. He served for 8 years. Finishing his last mission at the age of 29. Coincidentally meeting the love of his life on the plane ride home. A beautiful Armenian woman named Mila. Upon returning to the states. They were married a year later. He was a police officer, and she was a school teacher. One year after that he had a kid on the way. If serving in the army taught him one thing, it was life was short. Their son was born 9 months later a beautiful 7 pounder. They named him Leonardo.

He was finally back into a normal routine, a young son, and the guys back at the station happy to see him back to himself. Everything seemed to be going great. Well great 'till that bastard Holocaust and his goons decided to destroy what was left of New York and Most of Boston. He worked vigorously doing crowd control and protecting innocent people from rioters and looters. Even having to have killed a man. He was in his neighborhood and found his entire house along with the Pettiglios had been incinerated. "MILA! LEO!" he screamed out only to find ashes of what used to be a baby. On that day forward he swore an oath to stop letting metahumans run rampid. To bring all of them in. They were not above the law and this is what happens when you let them be.
Bringing in countless Metahumans. He became obsessed with his crusade. He and his wife barely spoke. They were drifting apart. He didn't care. He wanted vengeance for his son. That came in the payment of every metahuman that acted out because they were stronger. Around his 10th arrest of a meta he and his wife got a divorce. She had fallen in love with a male teacher at her school, and had an affair with him. Tyson still didn't care. Nothing would break him from this routine.
He was approached by a representative of this organization called The Agency. They were offering him a spot to join. When he was informed he would be able to bring in more meta humans, it was the first time in nearly 2 years he had smiled. All he could say was yes. The training was vigorous. However he was easily the best shooter in his class. While not the smartest as he was used to, he kept up with even the brightest pupils in the program. Physically he was number one as well. So what he lacked in science and forensics, he made up for in shooting and hand to hand combat.
He finished he training and began to hit the field. Taking in small meta humans first, getting his feet wet. Shackling them was something new to him. It brought him joy. Today he is a highly valued agent, and continues to strive for more. That is his promise to his son, and to himself.

The Powers and Weaknesses

Powers

Power 1: Insanely Smart: Ty has an ability to track and hunt down meta humans using the smallest of clues. He also has a vast understanding of how certain meta powers work. He is no tech wizard, and only knows how to use tech designed for him, however he is a mastermind interrogator and marksman.

Weakness(es)

Weakness 1: Even with his gadgets he is still just a human being. Despite appearing accurate with his weapons to almost superhuman extent.

RP Mechanics

RP Mechanic(s):
Police/Navy Seal/ Agency Training: Years of serving in different places as well as the vigorous program of the agency has made him insanely versed in combat and marksmanship. It would be surprising to find another human as well versed in these disciplines as he is. However, not impossible.

Peak Human: He has become the pinnacle of what a human can achieve physically. From strength, to speed, to durability, to brainpower. He is literally among the best humanity has to offer.

Expert Marksman: Essentially he misses when he wants to.

Racist towards metahumans: He hates them. A lot.

Items

Mano Del Dio (The Hand Of God): This Heavy revolver is Tyson's go to weapon in a  pinch. Incredible strength and stopping power. Anything less durable than a powerful metahuman this bad boy is knocking down. He keeps it in a chest holster under his jacket.

Weakness: While this guns is extremely powerful, it takes specialized bullets fit custom to it. Therefore he can only fire 18 shots per topic with it. Also if the gun is damaged the powerful weapon could be compromised and explode in his hand.
The Hand OF God:

Tundra: A 9 millimeter handgun, carried by his side in one of the two holsters. Easily equipped with a silencer for a job that requires less notice.
The Tundra:

Stun Baton: This retractable electric melee weapon is extremely efficient at close range. It's able to zap a low end metahuman to the point of passing out. High end metahumans will also feel the sting. Though they can probably get over it if tough enough. It is retractable up the point it can fit in his suit jacket pocket.

Weakness: Will short out if soaked.
Spoiler:

The Grappler: This is held in his other side holster. The grapple gun is able to withstand up to 400 lbs of pressure. It's maximum range is 150 feet.
The Grappler:

The Shades: Used for hacking, tracking, and finding meta genes. They are bulletproof. They also conceal Tyson's eyes. Equipped with a HUD, he is able to track the path of an enemy he shot with a bullet from the hand of god. Each of those bullet shards have micro gps trackers.
Glasses:

The Suit: Agency issued. This suit is capable of withstanding some serious damage. While he wont be taking any rockets to the chest, he will certainly be making pea shooters look like water guns.

Weakness: Significantly less durable when wet.
The Suit:

Scorpion: A trench knife he keeps sheathed. It loops through his holster and is ready to be drawn when needed.
Spoiler:

Chemical R: This serum grants Davis temporary super strength and durability. It last for 30 minutes. The longer he gets into it's use the more his noes will bleed. He is able to withstand the fall from a building, as well as insane metahuman blows. His strength increases to the point he can lift 1 ton.

Weakness: Since it's a serum he needs to take the time to inject himself with it. On top of that, after the 30 minutes are up he becomes extremely fatigued. His muscles tighten up. And he has difficulty moving. He cannot exceed two dosages a day or he will die at the conclusion of the third's effects.
The Injection:

Physical Priority
1 Agility 1
3 Endurance 3
4 Reaction 4
2 Strength 2
Andrew
Andrew
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "We Fight For Those Who Can't."

Warnings : Banned
Number of posts : 619
Job : Vigilante
Humor : Franklin Guidaboni, Grown men who argue with teenagers, Adam Paxton, and Dominus
Registration date : 2011-12-22

Back to top Go down

Agent Davis Empty Re: Agent Davis

Post by The Lych May 3rd 2016, 7:40 pm

Approved until stated otherwise.
The Lych
The Lych
"From Darkness to Darkness"

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2015-07-30

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top