The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Homefront (Lore Submission)
Agent Michael Daniels (Revamp) I_icon_minitimeToday at 2:28 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
Agent Michael Daniels (Revamp) I_icon_minitimeToday at 2:26 pm by inquisitor

» The birds of expedience
Agent Michael Daniels (Revamp) I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:45 am by Cerek

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Agent Michael Daniels (Revamp) I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:22 am by Cerek

» Ricochet
Agent Michael Daniels (Revamp) I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2024, 9:58 pm by Arcana

» Daybreak (WIP)
Agent Michael Daniels (Revamp) I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2024, 8:39 pm by ghost

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Agent Michael Daniels (Revamp) I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2024, 4:52 pm by ghost

» The Most Dangerous Game
Agent Michael Daniels (Revamp) I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2024, 12:56 am by Tybrid

» The Warden
Agent Michael Daniels (Revamp) I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2024, 5:48 pm by inquisitor

» Talos
Agent Michael Daniels (Revamp) I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2024, 5:47 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Agent Michael Daniels (Revamp) I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2024, 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» The Deal and The Hit
Agent Michael Daniels (Revamp) I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

Top posting users this week
inquisitor
Agent Michael Daniels (Revamp) I_vote_lcapAgent Michael Daniels (Revamp) I_voting_barAgent Michael Daniels (Revamp) I_vote_rcap 
Cerek
Agent Michael Daniels (Revamp) I_vote_lcapAgent Michael Daniels (Revamp) I_voting_barAgent Michael Daniels (Revamp) I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Agent Michael Daniels (Revamp)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Agent Michael Daniels (Revamp) Empty Agent Michael Daniels (Revamp)

Post by Aurelius April 18th 2016, 3:05 am

Agent Daniels
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
"Assume nothing, question everything."

Basic Biography

Codename: Psych
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
Occupation(s): Agency Forensic Unit Director, Police Captain (Formerly).
Race: Human (White)
Hair: Dark Blonde
Eyes: Blue
Height: 5' 11"
Weight: 175ib
Blood type: A+

The Looks

Pic:
Pic:

The Legacy

Personality:  Michael first and foremost is highly intelligent in a vast amount of subjects, especelly forensics and detective work. Some have called him one of the worlds greatest investigators, and with his skill combined with the support of the Agency and it's technology, they certainly aren't too far off. He is suspicious of everything, everything. This makes it impossible to get any kind of jump on him. He also seems to read people and suck up as much information as possible in any given situation, never switching off detective mode. After all, knowledge is power.

His anti-metahuman mindseth as been in him since he was young. It could be rooted in jealousy, but he has always seen himself as the pinnacle example of why humans aren't simply outdated, so that seems unlikely. His mind and body were always being forged into their very best, and this fact reflects his near inhuman will and determination. He will literally never stop when he sets his eyes on a goal. Never. In fact, this is the one time he will disobey an order from a superior.

As a person, Michael seems to be stoic, but sarcastically so. He speaks very little without purpose, but on the rare times he does you can expect it to be something seemingly out of character and quite funny. Most of the time though, he is strict, commanding, calculated, and quite intimidating, especelly to those under him. He takes his work very seriously and will never flee or quit. He is straightforward about how he conducts his investigations and uses his own perception and the fallacies of those he chases more then trickery.

History: Let me tell you a story of a boy who always pushed to be the best in everything he did. He studied hard, got straight As, became proficient in martial arts at a young age, and chased his dream of becoming a detective before he was even fifteen. He wanted to be an example, he wanted to show all those evolutionists out there that humans weren't so easily cast aside. Even then his beliefs were strong, and he resented those that were given power through nothing but a genetic fluke. They weren't superior, they were lucky. All the heroes and villains ended up doing in the end was hurting his people. The real good guys were the men and woman who risked their lives to bring law and order.....

Eventually Michael went to law school, and was a bit disappointed. The exams? Easy. The classmates? Ball less. Most believed they shouldn't step on the toes of superhumans, maybe let the 'heroes' take care of it. Those types infuriated Michael, sparking debate and sometimes, violence. He was extremely passionate about what he believed and wouldn't have it degraded. Despite this though, he did make some friends that he would go on with from school into the force.

Since he came out of law school and not the police academy, he was ranked as a detective right off the bat. From day one it was clear the new hard ass was in town. He whipped those under him into shape, and quickly became a favorite in not only the media but in the precinct he was working at. Yes some thought he took his job a bit too seriously, but a lot of his higher ups respected it. He rose through the ranks at remarkable speed.

Eventually, he and a few others started the ISU, or Inhuman Subjugation Unit. It was one of the first anti-metahuman police strike teams in New York, and was sent after not only 'villains' but the vigilantes supposedly bringing justice. During the time of it being active, it was responsible for a vast number of metahuman imprisonments. New York was starting to be a hell for those with destructive powers, and a heaven for those who wanted to be away from them. But alas, all good things must come to an end.

The assault happened, and most police just up and left it to the superhumans to deal with. This was unacceptable to Michael, who managed to convince his unit to stay and fight. They helped many escape the city alive, and even captured several instigators. It wasn't enough though. The men and woman of the ISU suffered and many died, including Michael's long time friend Detective Molloy. And guess who was given credit for saving everyone? Guess who was ignored by the media? That's right, no one cared about the police that gave their lives, only the people who practically caused the disaster were praised. But that's how the world is right? Cruel.

Word eventually did get around, and due to Michael's reputation and service he was contacted by the Agency. Even at this high level though, he continued to rise. His sheer skill and determination landed him a job running his own division, and since he has proven himself to be one of the most relentless Agents ever. You cannot hide from him, his sheer deductive prowess makes it impossible. Agent Daniels is a name feared even by the most powerful and resourceful metahumans on the planet.  

The Powers and Weaknesses

Powers

Abnormally Intelligent: Michael is one of the worlds greatest minds, he is impossible to fully comprehend even by extremely intelligent people. There is no field his mind does not touch, from science to physics to computer programming, he knows it all. His favorite has always been forensic science though, he sees himself as a modern Sherlock Holmes. He is amazingly skilled at finding clues in seemingly random things, often even baffling men on par with his own intellect. He has a need to know how things work, going as far as taking apart alien tech just to see the mechanisms within. Tactically he formulates plans within plans, if it could happen in a combat situation he has probably taken that into account. He is known for his skill in countering metahuman powers with nothing but wits and trickery. There's no question weather or not he will find something in a crime scene, he makes trained detectives look like idiots.  (Not technically a power, but he could be considered a 'super' genius).

Weakness(es)

Only Human: Despite his skill and self given mental powers, Michael is merely a human physically.

RP Mechanics

Combat Pragmatism: Daniel's style of combat is something he wouldn't even call a style, he would call it common sense. He uses everything and anything to his advantage in a fight, with the intent to kill his target, no matter the mission. He also seems to be quite conservative with his endurance and movement, preferring a straight forward and pinpointed approach to combat rather then anything flashy. He is someone that will end a fight quickly, killing you before you hit the ground.

Agency Training: Agency training is the most brutal in the world. It is insane. An Agent's mind and body is put to the test and perfected in the span of sometimes years. They learn all they need to know, from fighting skills to marksmanship to leadership to computer hacking. This makes their (usually) already great minds the best in the world, along with their bodies. This program is for the best humanity has to offer, and Agent Daniels passed with flying colors. He is essentially the perfect Agent.

Peak Human Physicals: Michael Is at the peak of human athleticism. He is able to lift one thousand pounds and run at forty mph. He is also able to take a large amount of damage for a normal human, able to continue on even with a few bullet holes in him. He's not quite superhuman, but sometimes you may think so.

Items/Minions

Substance B: A drug that allows Michael to gain temporary psychometry, which means he can see the past of an object he is touching. The longer he has it the longer he can see back.
Weakness:

The Magnum: A modified Smith and Wesson 500 Magnum, called 'The Most Powerful Handgun in the World'. It is built to reduce recoil to almost nothing, and comes equipped with some rather special ammo. Essentially, each shot is a thermite bomb that explodes with a liquid fire substance on contact. (Thermite burns at 2500 degrees Celsius).
Pic:
Weaknesses:

Wristband Gauntlets: Two thin wristbands that segment into full, metallic gauntlets. These gauntlets allow Daniels to take in the force of an object to stop it without it effecting him (stopping a moving car, blocking a bullet by stopping it as soon as it touches the gauntlet, ect), storing the movement energy within only to release it in strikes. Must touch the object to have an effect.
Weakness:

Zero Fluid: A liquid with the properties of water that can be imbued with the properties of any other matter/element using a pen like device, yet still retain it's liquid state. This means it could burn like fire, shock like electricity, ect. Usually used along with a powerful water based smoke bomb.
Weakness:

Pin Point Shielding: A small device on Daniels' belt that can distribute energy across his body to shield him from damage.
Weakness:

Glasses: Agency issue glasses that can scan objects they see on an intricate level, detect meta genes, and is connected to the Agencies vast pool of information to identify targets and the like. Works great as a mobile hacking device as well. Also, they are bullet proof and have a protective device to create near perfect stopping power.
Weakness:

Jammer: A very small remote like device that Jams all wireless signals in the area upon activation.
Weakness:

Charges: Small explosive charges with a thirty foot blast radius, can be remotely detonated.
Weakness:

Badge: An agency issue badge that can be its normal self, displaying its usual Agency information, or can mimic any other type of badge with accurate information such as the FBI or CIA. The reason for this ability is a powerful magical illusion.  
Weakness:

Film Blades: Knives that seem to be made of some sort of solid energy that are literally pulled from a film that covers Michael's clothing. There doesn't seem to be an end to them, and they can punch right through steel like it's butter, especelly in a skilled Agents hand.
Weakness:

Skyline: A black Nissan Skyline. It's a rolling fortress with anti-metahuman armor and a force reducing system to stop it from being pushed around. Also houses a candy store of military grade weapons, ammo, and explosives as well as refills for his other items (Weapons aren't anything beyond military grade).
Weakness:

Physical Priority
Reaction 1
Agility 2
Endurance 3
Strength 4

Last edited by Drifter on February 18th 2017, 7:48 pm; edited 15 times in total (Reason for editing : Detailed Agency Training Better)
Aurelius
Aurelius
Post Mate
Post Mate

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 110
Job : Warden of Will
Humor : *Screams of anime determination*
Registration date : 2015-03-10

Back to top Go down

Agent Michael Daniels (Revamp) Empty Re: Agent Michael Daniels (Revamp)

Post by Jordan Reynolds April 18th 2016, 3:17 am

Approved
Jordan Reynolds
Jordan Reynolds
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 1031
Humor : [14:27:18] Danny The Sphinx : So, with wealth 2 you get a spoon and then at wealth 3 the spoon can swallow people's souls, and then at 4 it creates blackholes and then at 5 it ends all existence
Registration date : 2011-04-04

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top