The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Fusion Frenzy
Entropy I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:52 am by ProwlerKnight

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Entropy I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:27 am by SicilianDragon

» The Most Dangerous Game
Entropy I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 4:55 pm by Vorik

» Stars over Vegas
Entropy I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 1:13 pm by Sage

» A Base To Call Home
Entropy I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 3:32 am by Arcana

» Trial by Fire
Entropy I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 6:14 am by ProwlerKnight

» Huntsman
Entropy I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 3:51 am by Arcana

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
Entropy I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 1:42 am by Tybrid

» What We Do In The Shadows
Entropy I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
Entropy I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
Entropy I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
Entropy I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 12:45 pm by Nate6595

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
Entropy I_vote_lcapEntropy I_voting_barEntropy I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Entropy

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Entropy Empty Entropy

Post by Entropy January 15th 2016, 8:36 am

ENTROPY
Punk is dead and so am I

Basic Biography

Villain Name: Entropy
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
Race: Undead human
Hair: Black
Eyes: Gray
Height: 5'6"
Weight: 125 lbs
Blood type: AB-

The Looks

Spoiler:

Michelle doesn't bother with costumes. She shows up to a fight in the same clothes she wears to the corner store.

The Legacy

Personality:
Michelle carries herself in a  very carefree way. She is very selfish and doesn't have much empathy for others. While she hardly cares for much beyond her own freedom and personal identity, she doesn't go out of her way to give others the same privilege.

History:
Michelle grew up in 1980's suburban America to overprotective parents. Naturally, she overreacted to their fussy tendancies by jumping right into the core of the anti-establishment punk culture like so many other youths had since the late 70's. She wore black, started smoking, and listened to angry music mostly because she was told it was cool and rebelious. She kept it up even when her parents threatened to kick her out, which they eventually did.

After one of the concerts she frequented in the early 90's, Michelle was dragged along to hang out with some new friends. She didn't know them very well, but they were going to give her a place to stay for a while. While she was drinking in their basement and taking turns jamming out on an old guitar, the room started spinning around her. Since she hadn't had much to drink, she started to panic and fight against the darkness that closed in around her vision, but it didn't take long to drag her down. She had been drugged.

A week later, her parents found a the missing person report in their newspaper with the latest picture and description of their daughter. A search went on for at least 5 years, but she was never found. Even though nothing could be proven and no one had been caught, a funeral without a body finally happened to accept her death.

The Powers and Weaknesses

Powers

Dark Energy: A power that harnesses the energy associated with unlife that draws the living closer to death and the dead further into it. In effect, it will severely harm the bodies of the living and restore the bodies of the undead (but only one at a time). The "healthier" Michelle is, the further she can reach with this energy, as long as she uses it within eyesight.

Undeath: Michelle's body will continue moving as long as it continues to cause death. Her body parts can be severed, but they can be attached again and continue working (with the exception of her head).

Weakness(es)

Life energy: Any energy that is aligned with life or opposes death will cancel out the powers of Michelle's undeath and may potentially destroy her.

Deterioration: If Michelle refuses to kill or personally witness death, her own body will begin to fall apart at a rapid pace until she becomes nothing but dust.

RP Mechanics

RP Mechanic(s): Michelle usually relies on her endurance and self-preservation abilities to keep her involved in any conflict. When that fails, she is quick to retreat. Her survival is far more important to her than any conflict she might have with anyone else. Otherwise, Michelle is usually working some sleazy job that doesn't need background checks or playing terrible notes she calls music on her guitar.

Minions
Michelle is able to raise and control the bodies of the dead through her use of dark energy. They will do her bidding as soon as she thinks it, but they do not have the same resilience as their mistress. If their limbs are lost, they cannot be attached again like Michelle's, but they can be regenerated otherwise through dark energy.

Weakness: The length of time and amount of bodies she controls takes an increasing toll on her body. Instead of sustaining herself with dark energy, she is giving it away. This makes her own body deteriorate quicker.

Physical Priority
Endurance 1
Strength 2
Reaction 3
Agility 4
Entropy
Entropy

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 39
Job : Sensitive bitch
Registration date : 2012-08-28

Back to top Go down

Entropy Empty Re: Entropy

Post by Atlas February 2nd 2016, 11:39 am

Approved until stated otherwise
Atlas
Atlas
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 294
Registration date : 2015-01-29

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top